Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806838 Nov 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't agree with you though. Vote white?
There aren't enough black Republicans the way I see it. The Republican party didn't leave the black community. They left us.
OH, HONEY. YOU JUS' SCAIRT OF BIG BLACK COCK. MMMMMMMMM... THINK ABOUT IT: YOU COULD HAVE A REAL MAN... INSTEAD OF THE CRIPPLE YOU GOT.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806839 Nov 17, 2012
archie bunker wrote:
<quoted text>We alredy new that scoop.
YOU KNOW NUTHIN', CRACKER. BUT YOU ABOUT TO.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#806840 Nov 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you want to consider your bowel movements as a 'resource', humans don't create natural resources. We just consume them, at a higher rate than any other creature on the planet.
Try again?
We aren't damaging natural resources out of over consumption, it is happening because our economy is poor handled and invested rubbishly.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806841 Nov 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as full of shit as Carol.
Unions created the Middle Class. Without them, workers pay a steep price.
Hostess is an example of Rmoney style economics. THe Hedge Fund managers rewarded themselves with millions in pay, while th workers were asked to take cut after cut after cut.
At some point, people will refuse to be pushed around by rich fools. Expect to see more of that in the next few years.
hard times have always been the best organizer for unions.
Expect WalMart to have unions in the next few years.
It's the new civil rights movement.
To compare unions to greedy Corporate interests is ignorant, and that's being kind.
Walmart will never be unionized. The low caliper of most of the people that work there, parolees, single mothers with 5 kids, dishonorably discharged military rejects, don't have the basic intelligence to form a union. I once got an oil change there and the technician f'ked it up (he left the filter off). When I complained to the manager he said the technician had a college degree. I said, "A college degree and he's changing oil at Walmart? That raises several red flags." Manager offered me a free oil change next time..yeah, right..like I'm going back there again. Those people are morons, but they do have good prices.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#806842 Nov 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't agree with you though. Vote white?
There aren't enough black Republicans the way I see it. The Republican party didn't leave the black community. They left us.
Miss Carol, the only reason Barack Hussein Obama was re-elected was greed, pure unmitigated greed?'Whatcha gonna gimmee? Romney was going to find a way to get Giverment off the back of business, so that they could do business? Until the welfare mentality is shown as what it is, nothing will change.
Although I do agree there aren't enough Black voters who think that way.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806843 Nov 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You right whiners just hate intelligent women.
You like them barefoot, dumb, and small enough to smack around.
DEBIL LIKE INTELLIGENT WOMEN... A LOT! BUT HE ALSO LIKE THEM BAREFOOT. IS THAT A CRIME?
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#806844 Nov 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
hey lady, you spelled orangutan wrong.
you silly chimp
I meant to spell orange lion, you imbicil, I am a man, you idiotic left wing shits can't tell the difference between a man and a women.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806845 Nov 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn right, and she better know how to clean fish and gut a deer too.

Location hidden

#806846 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU UNDERSTAND, WHY DO YOU USE A QUESTION MARK?
Because it is a question? What do you use the cap lock key? Probably because you don't know how to release it.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806848 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't damaging natural resources out of over consumption, it is happening because our economy is poor handled and invested rubbishly.
Do all limeys talk as f'ked up as you do?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806849 Nov 17, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Because it is a question? What do you use the cap lock key? Probably because you don't know how to release it.
I like when she uses all caps. Makes it easier to skip past her mindless drivel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#806850 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Do all limeys talk as f'ked up as you do?
That is propaganda, with a better economy we will be able to handle and produce more resources. Limeys are better than the blindly patriotic yankees.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806851 Nov 17, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text>What was the percent of Black voters selecting Obama in both 2008 and 2012, moron?
Several hundred-thousand blacks that voted for Obama in 2008 didn't vote for him in 2012. You can't vote when you're in prison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806852 Nov 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My ho's dumb as a box of rocks but she's still a hell of a lot smarter than you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#806853 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text> Several hundred-thousand blacks that voted for Obama in 2008 didn't vote for him in 2012. You can't vote when you're in prison.
Muslims, feminists, and gays are the vast majority who voted for him, the secret fascist groups in our society.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#806854 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I like when she uses all caps. Makes it easier to skip past her mindless drivel.
Good point, Carry on..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#806855 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL LIKE INTELLIGENT WOMEN... A LOT! BUT HE ALSO LIKE THEM BAREFOOT. IS THAT A CRIME?
No, but tying them up and blindfolding them, while you lick their toes, is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#806856 Nov 17, 2012
At the moment, there’s little indication that Republicans — especially the ones criticizing Romney — have rethought their commitment to the policies offered in this election, few of which speak to the actual concerns of ordinary Americans.

One last thing: Ignoring, for now, the fact that the Affordable Care Act provides benefits for all Americans — and not just African Americans and Latinos — there’s something odd about this line of criticism. Voters elect and support politicians to do things for them. There’s nothing illegitimate about the fact that Obama won by providing tangible benefits to people who needed them. And in fact, if elected president, this was Romney’s plan as well — large tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, who don’t need them but would like them all the same. That Romney doesn’t see those measures as “gifts” is a sign of how blinded he is by his class.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#806857 Nov 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I decided to leave my purse right where it is and hang around for the big show.
Reinstating Jerusalem, "God" language met with boos at DNC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kX11IUjkEKsXX
The Associated Press put it this way: Democrats have changed their convention platform to add a mention of God and declare that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
They weren't booing God, they were booing making it part of the platform. As in thinking people should make their own decisions about religion. You, The Religious Right and Fox News, on the other hand think you have the whole thing cornered and have the right to shove it down people's throats. More fraudulence and theatrics from the Teavangelicals. How did that work out for ya? As it appears you enjoy Dylan's lyrics, contemplate these.......

"With God On Our Side"

Oh my name it is nothin'
My age it means less
The country I come from
Is called the Midwest
I's taught and brought up there
The laws to abide
And the land that I live in
Has God on its side.

Oh the history books tell it
They tell it so well
The cavalries charged
The Indians fell
The cavalries charged
The Indians died
Oh the country was young
With God on its side.

The Spanish-American
War had its day
And the Civil War too
Was soon laid away
And the names of the heroes
I's made to memorize
With guns on their hands
And God on their side.

The First World War, boys
It came and it went
The reason for fighting
I never did get
But I learned to accept it
Accept it with pride
For you don't count the dead
When God's on your side.

When the Second World War
Came to an end
We forgave the Germans
And then we were friends
Though they murdered six million
In the ovens they fried
The Germans now too
Have God on their side.

I've learned to hate Russians
All through my whole life
If another war comes
It's them we must fight
To hate them and fear them
To run and to hide
And accept it all bravely
With God on my side.

But now we got weapons
Of the chemical dust
If fire them we're forced to
Then fire them we must
One push of the button
And a shot the world wide
And you never ask questions
When God's on your side.

In a many dark hour
I've been thinkin' about this
That Jesus Christ
Was betrayed by a kiss
But I can't think for you
You'll have to decide
Whether Judas Iscariot
Had God on his side.

So now as I'm leavin'
I'm weary as Hell
The confusion I'm feelin'
Ain't no tongue can tell
The words fill my head
And fall to the floor
If God's on our side
He'll stop the next war.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#806858 Nov 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
An overwhelming number of the population earning less than $30,000 voted for Obama and more of the same.
Single women overwhelming voted for Obama and more of the same, mainly when it comes to abortion and free birth control.
An overwhelming number of Hispanics and Latinos voted for Obama because of the Dream Act - and more of the same. We failed to get the right message to this group of Americans who statistically share more conserative values than liberal.
We can reach women and Hispanics/Latinos with the right messenger and the right message the next time around.
Unfortunately, that didn' happen this time. Admittedly, Romney inadvertently sent the wrong message more than once. His Mormonism also hurt his getting more votes.
Sadly, we had the wrong messenger in the last two elections. That will change in 2016. Once Obama's tax hikes and Obamcare starts hitting people where it hurts the most, it could change by 2014.
No, I don't think it's a matter of "getting a message" out. I think we've passed the tipping point-- more people are riding in the wagon (liberals ) than are pulling it (conservatives).

And parasites have as much voting power as a producer. So it makes sense: women will vote for somebody that promises to save them $9/month in birth control. Minorities will vote for somebody that promises them more EBT, Welfare, Section 8, etc. etc. etc.

Neither seem to have the ability to think long term. When everybody is sitting on their butts waiting for the gubbermint to tell them what to do, give them their allowance, feed them, who pays for it?

And most alarming about it is how liberals DON'T MIND being parasites. People used to be ashamed to accept charity. Liberals pride themselves in being pathetic. Needy. Entitled.

I've hidden my assets for the next four years. Lord Obama and the parasites are going to have a rough time finding them. I will enjoy a good show.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance