Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#806815 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, less yappin', more fetchin'. Now fetch me a beer!
Rather than hand you a fish...

http://www.bplans.com/microbrewery_business_p...

Brew and fetch your own beer, baby. I didn't take you to raise.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806816 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as Israel drops a couple nuclear bombs on that sh'thole called Gaza and vaporizes a few million of those pos terrorist ghetto-rat muslim bastards, then and only then will there be peace. Worked in Japan. It can work there.
UH-HUH. OH, UM, SURE... SURE IT WILL..
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806817 Nov 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If one spends one's hard-earned dollar on one of the 'top ten breakfast cereals', rather than a carton of free range eggs and a slab of pasture-fed bacon, one gets what one deserves.
JMO
UH-HUH. UM.. YUP. SAY.. UM.. YOU GOT A VAGINA, RIGHT? ONE GETS WHAT ONE DESERVES. KISS IT... G'HEAD...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806818 Nov 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Better check your coverage to see if it covers you for killing someone with spoiled food
The sell-by date is not the date it will spoil, it's to ensure the most freshness so the stocker knows when to remove it from the shelves, ignorant f'ktard. I guess you toss all your food out when it reaches that date, but then what do you care, the government probably pays for your food anyway.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806820 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>Rather than hand you a fish...
Another reason your husband dumped you.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806821 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>Rather than hand you a fish...
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... RUN YOU HAND OVER THIS! YOU MANAGE TO RAISE SUMTHIN' ANYWAY.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806822 Nov 17, 2012
IT NICE, AIN'T IT? HARD TO TAKE YOU EYES AWAY... KISS IT. G'HEAD... SUCK IT IN...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806823 Nov 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as the Zionists leave the land they stole from the natives, who we call Palestinians, there will be peace.
The Jews came from Europe, let them go back to Poland, Russia, wherever. Jews largely abandoned the Middle East centuries ago, and muslims took over. Including Jerusalem.
Stealing land is not forgotten. The Jews are badly outnumbered, and America grows weaker..........
Their future is dismal. As is yours.
Remember the last time a bunch of countries tried to gang up on Israel? Didn't go so well for them, did it? I think the term most historians use is "asswhoopin".
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806824 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Another reason your husband dumped you.
TO SAY NUTHIN' ABOUT WHY YOU HUSBAND DUMPED YOU.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806826 Nov 17, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb" You are an envioussonofabitch are you not? Why do you care what the president of NRA makes. It is not your money.
Peace
KMA
RealDave is envious of anybody of that has a job at all. He's having a hard time finding a job since he got kicked out of the Navy because he's not allowed within 1,000 feet of anywhere children might gather.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806827 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the last time a bunch of countries tried to gang up on Israel? Didn't go so well for them, did it? I think the term most historians use is "asswhoopin".
DEBIL SUSPECT THE NUCULAR SOLUTION YOU PROPOSE WORK BOTH WAYS. ISRAEL A VERY SMALL PLACE, ONLY TAKE ONE...
carol

Orlando, FL

#806828 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Carol. The biggest problem with this country is there's too many ghetto-rats holding high office. Be Right!- Vote White! That's my motto. 49% of Americans agree.
But I don't agree with you though. Vote white?

There aren't enough black Republicans the way I see it. The Republican party didn't leave the black community. They left us.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806829 Nov 17, 2012
They're now showing Obama boarding Air Force One for his vacation in Asia. Earlier the showed a forklift loading fat-ass Moochelle into the cargo bay.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#806830 Nov 17, 2012
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
When she took over as a Secretary of State the US had already invaded Iraq. Pre invasion the person who was all over making presentations and statements on WMD is Colin Powell. I watched his presentation before a packed UN convention centre and halfway through I could see that this man is lying through his teeth and he knows it. I was not surprised when he resigned months later.
Blame Condi for not putting out the lies when she joined the government and not for starting it. But themn again, how much power did she have to put out the lie given that she was not a president?
Anyway why pick on her and not Rumsfeldt, Powell and Bush?
Bottomline is that the Republicans had a better presidential candidate this time. Romney was a better candidate than Obama, Americans made a mistake they are going to pay for for many years to come. Obama is there to reiforce the seeds and roots of anarchy and delay the inevitable. USA needs austerity measures which Romney was going to introduce, you would have had demonstrations like Italy, Greece, etc has right now, and then recover from there. The economy will not recover under Obama that much is guaranteed.
Cameron of the UK is cleaning the welfare system. UK needs that, its hard but the country needs that. Obama is there for Obama thats why its easy for him to continue giving freebies in this time of economic need. The man is clueless...!
If you are going to give away free contraceptives why free abortion to all and sundry? What message are you sending out, is it prevention or is it abortion?
My point was Republicans heard Condi talk about something that turned out not to be true, and Republicans did not care. After all, she was repeating what the CIA was saying.

Now Susan Rice does the same thing and Republicans have a fit.

Its called hypocrisy.

And where is this free abortion for all? Do you ever tell the truth or are you just another "romney".

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#806831 Nov 17, 2012
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024 wrote:
<quoted text> fact is WRONG-NEY WAS DEFEATED AND THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.
So you can continue to collect your food stamps, on someone else's dime, and live in your hovel, we understand?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806832 Nov 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a chimp typed this.
No, Obama is on his way to Asia.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806833 Nov 17, 2012
THINK ABOUT IT.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806834 Nov 17, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
These pictures of before and after are amazing. You can use the slider at the bottom to see exactly what was washed away.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49646622/ns/weath...
And still Obama's FEMA has done nothing.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806836 Nov 17, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>So you can continue to collect your food stamps, on someone else's dime, and live in your hovel, we understand?
IF YOU UNDERSTAND, WHY DO YOU USE A QUESTION MARK?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#806837 Nov 17, 2012
VB Native wrote:
<quoted text>Stanford and Oxford"?!?! No wonder she's such a flaming lezbo liberal!
You right whiners just hate intelligent women.

You like them barefoot, dumb, and small enough to smack around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min grave digger 47,497
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Grand Birther 179,351
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 16 min LittlejigsRPigs 11
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 19 min DEATH2Them 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min JOEL 70,084
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,619
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance