Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#806709 Nov 16, 2012
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024 wrote:
<quoted text> prove?
What was the percent of Black voters selecting Obama in both 2008 and 2012, moron?
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024

United States

#806710 Nov 16, 2012
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you move south you commie prick. Latest news from the investigation is that Obumbles is a lying prick. He and that slut Rice lied to the American people about Libya and he is responsible for 4 American deaths. What a useless tool this POS is. My guess is he will be impeached for lying to the American people. Good ridance to this POS.
good luck with your "impeachment" process, hahahahahahaha.......haaaa
Forreal

Alice, TX

#806711 Nov 16, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hw_f7eIjjFkXX
God bless Texas, Little Texas
I think he already has, 15teenth best economy in the world....drill baby drill.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#806712 Nov 16, 2012
Forreal

Alice, TX

#806713 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
Lets drum up some business here.
What business dipstick, they're all starting to close down and lay off people, haven't you heard? Obama won....lol.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#806714 Nov 16, 2012
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024

United States

#806715 Nov 16, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text>What was the percent of Black voters selecting Obama in both 2008 and 2012, moron?
fact is WRONG-NEY WAS DEFEATED AND THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

Since: Dec 10

Shirley, NY

#806716 Nov 16, 2012
Wake Up Call wrote:
This Topic Is Dead. Long Live President Barack Obama!!
As the American dream dies!

Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him?
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#806717 Nov 16, 2012
Obama ain't gonna do DIDDLY! Neither could that moron Romney if he had been elected. Both those guys just talked a bunch of jive, making a lot of promises that will soon be forgotten.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#806718 Nov 16, 2012

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

#806719 Nov 16, 2012
krissy wrote:
http://www.theatlantic.com/pol itics/archive/2012/11/why-a-ru sh-limbaugh-listener-thinks-ca lling-obama-a-magic-negro-is-o kay/265335/
Rush is such a dickhead
So is Obama, most of them are.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#806720 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer not fooling anyone.
Yer a newly created sockppuppet for Independent Majority.
Your sucking up to Carol proves it.
Lust indeed!! You've been lusting for Carol for a year!!
Busted again, ye of many faces.
Why are you so mean to carol? She seems like a pleasant enough poster to me.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#806721 Nov 16, 2012
Booya biotch wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Obama, most of them are.
You're probably right.

Got any good jokes?

Since: Sep 12

Pleasantville, NJ

#806722 Nov 16, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right.
Got any good jokes?
Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What's the nature of your emergency?
Caller: My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart
Dispatcher: Is this her first child?
Caller: No, you idiot! This is her husband!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#806723 Nov 16, 2012
One for all all for one wrote:
@Sister Kathryn Lust:
"Gee, Nuc, I sure wish that were true. I was raised by two different 'dads', one my father, and one my mother's 2nd husband, and their view of unions was radically different. My father saw them as a scourge (he sold steel pipe and tube to various oil companies for a living) and the other saw them as a tool (he was one of only three County Commissioners, of the 77 counties in the State we lived in, NOT to be indicted for malfeasance of public funds in 1981.) Neither harbored any illusions that the Unions were working for the working man, even 30 years ago."
Apparently, your father and stepfather didn't know many Union working men. My husband was a Journeyman electrician for 42 years and I can tell you that without the Union, he wouldn't have received the wages he deserved. He worked in construction, often out in harsh weather or dangerous surroundings and conditions. Thank goodness for OSHA, too. I'm not sure at this point, where Unions are headed, and there may be some that are bad, but not all. Without Unions for some types of jobs, people wouldn't be paid what they're worth - slave labor, and working conditions would be unsafe, just as it once was back in the Great Depression days. I know not everyone will agree with me, but the Union was a Godsend for our family and I'm grateful for it.
I neglected to mention my Father-in-Law, who was both a Federal Felon (convicted of selling dynamite) and a Union Man until his death. The Union shops in Modesto were unmoved by his felon status, and were happy to take his dues. He was a member of both the Hell's Angels, and the ACG, and neither did him dirtier than he did anyone in the course of his tree surgery career. OSHA was his friend more than once.

This life is not black and white, but innumerable shades of purple.

Location hidden

#806724 Nov 16, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of talk on here about butt sex from everybody, so I'm not very concerned with who can be the most salacious. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Meh, I don't really care. Carol talks about babies being stabbed in the head to make her point. Debil talks about babies being stabbed in the head to make his point. What's the difference? And butt sex aside, Debil's stories regarding racism and other topics slam home (lol) some hard truths we still don't want to accept even today. The idea that people want to secede and go back in time to such a dark part of our American history is unbelievable.
When that poster cites the original author I will read his posts. I don't like it when people take credit for other's work.
For some reason, I hoped you would bypass 'salacious' for 'cogent'.

C'est la vie.

I find nothing on this thread 'unbelievable' in terms of what humans are willing to say on an anonymous internet forum.

Jus' sayin'.

;)
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#806725 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
It's the culture!
It's the culture all right, especially when you're talking Chicago Dem dumbhole. It's Obama all right, crime, slime, highest paid, yet dumbest teachers in the US, big, dumb, and black. Just like our joke for a president. What a cowardly piece of crap this tool is. Just like you Dem. Just look at yourself. Dems are losers. The welfare kings. Always with the hand out. Never can do for themselves. Foodstamps, welfare, etc. Just a bunch of fu--king losers.

Location hidden

#806726 Nov 16, 2012
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>What business dipstick, they're all starting to close down and lay off people, haven't you heard? Obama won....lol.
Find a talent, skill, or inclination, and start a business of your own, if you haven't already.

Self-sufficiency is the American Dream.
Grab it - there's NEVER been a better time to capitalize on your strengths, at the expense of the weakness of others.

Twas ever thus, and ever shall be.

Adapt.
Improvise.
Overcome.

Or die instead, whichever you prefer.

:)
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#806727 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about Romania, comrade!!
BTW, the election is over. Your side lost.
Now you've got ODD!!
Shame theres no mandate Rico???? LOL..50/50 aint sh&t!!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#806729 Nov 16, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>For some reason, I hoped you would bypass 'salacious' for 'cogent'.
C'est la vie.
I find nothing on this thread 'unbelievable' in terms of what humans are willing to say on an anonymous internet forum.
Jus' sayin'.
;)
I'm not sure where I was going with that post. I get side-tracked pretty easily. Very true about what people say on the forums. I say shit all the time on here and wonder wtf I was thinking almost as soon as I hit enter lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 10-24 3 min your poor wife 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min You R My Labrat 50,654
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min wojar 179,475
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 4 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 4 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]