Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806795 Nov 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A Mexican Company has been trying to purchase parts of the firm for years
Wonder Bread is still produced in Mexico by Grupo Bimbo, the largest baking company in the world.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806796 Nov 17, 2012
One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
We can no longer afford to ignore environmental issues in America or the world for that matter. Global warming is real, and coal would be a serious health issue for many and the environment.
Global warming is indeed real. It occurs in cycles over thousands of years. It is caused by the sun, not coal.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806797 Nov 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Your message has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system HOMER is not available At the tone please record your message When you have finished recording you may hang up or press 1 for more options We did not get your message either because you were not speaking or because of a bad connection To disconnect press 1 to record your message press 2 Are you still there? To disconnect press 1 to record your message press 2 Are you still there? To disconnect press 1 to record your message press 2 Sorry you're having trouble. Please try again later Goodbye
What number do I have to press for English?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806798 Nov 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The supermarket house bread brands are significantly less expensive than Wonder Bread, making the product a tough sell when it offers no real advantage.
I bought a loaf of still warm 7-11 brand bread the other day. Ate half the loaf on the way home. Good stuff!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806799 Nov 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement about Chinese coal-fired plants is laughably incorrect.
Most everything RealDave spews is laughably incorrect.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806800 Nov 17, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>13 was long ago but a great year 1974. That was the year I saved enough money working in the onion feilds to purchase my first hunting rifle a winchester bolt action 3030. Which I still have today.
Free advice: Hide it! Don't publicize the fact you have it! Buy more ammo now!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806801 Nov 17, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>13 was long ago but a great year 1974. That was the year I saved enough money working in the onion feilds to purchase my first hunting rifle a winchester bolt action 3030. Which I still have today.
Yummy! That onion field job must've taken a lot of self control. I imagine it's a lot like when I mow my yard when it's full of wild spring onions. I always have to grill a cheeseburger loaded with onions when I'm done.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806802 Nov 17, 2012
The ducks must be flying today. Sounds like Gaza outside!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#806803 Nov 17, 2012
A woman is so angry, with the election results that reportedly she got into her car and ran over her husband. She's so mad that Romney didn't win, she runs over her husband. It was Karl Rove's wife.
RUSH10ME

Saluda, VA

#806804 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
A woman is so angry, with the election results that reportedly she got into her car and ran over her husband. She's so mad that Romney didn't win, she runs over her husband. It was Karl Rove's wife.
Obama ran over mooochele with a steam roller so he could fit her through the door of airforce 1!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806805 Nov 17, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
As the American dream dies!
Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him?
Oswald didn't kill Kennedy. The CIA did, so there's still hope.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806806 Nov 17, 2012
Rambeaux wrote:
Obama ain't gonna do DIDDLY! Neither could that moron Romney if he had been elected. Both those guys just talked a bunch of jive, making a lot of promises that will soon be forgotten.
Finally, somebody on this forum that actually tells it like it REALLY is. Congratulations!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#806807 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
"It was Karl Rove's wife."

If Karl Rove's wife had the nerve to run him over with a car, she would have done it decades ago, and blamed it on a deranged fan.

Still, your jab was moderately funny, as I'm a few loaves short of a bread truck at the moment, and feeling rather gen'rous.

:)
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806808 Nov 17, 2012
archie bunker wrote:
<quoted text>Soon as the broads got to vote the country went backwards,now shut up and fix me some dinner.You dingbat
Yeah, less yappin', more fetchin'. Now fetch me a beer!
Patriot

Denver, CO

#806810 Nov 17, 2012
The top 10 breakfast cereals most likely to contain Monsanto's GMO corn

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037315_Monsanto_GM...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806811 Nov 17, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
As usual you post from ignorance. Damn right I take advantage of Social Security and Medicare, I was forced to pay into it the debacles for more than 50 years, still pay. But you know what, if I did not collect Social Security and did not use Medicare my life would not change a wit.
Peace
KMA
In Nu Op's world, the government should take the money you paid in and distribute it among "qualified" people who did not pay in, just like they do with your taxes.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806812 Nov 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as the Zionists leave the land they stole from the natives, who we call Palestinians, there will be peace.
The Jews came from Europe, let them go back to Poland, Russia, wherever. Jews largely abandoned the Middle East centuries ago, and muslims took over. Including Jerusalem.
Stealing land is not forgotten. The Jews are badly outnumbered, and America grows weaker..........
Their future is dismal. As is yours.
As soon as Israel drops a couple nuclear bombs on that sh'thole called Gaza and vaporizes a few million of those pos terrorist ghetto-rat muslim bastards, then and only then will there be peace. Worked in Japan. It can work there.

Location hidden

#806813 Nov 17, 2012
Patriot wrote:
The top 10 breakfast cereals most likely to contain Monsanto's GMO corn
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037315_Monsanto_GM...
If one spends one's hard-earned dollar on one of the 'top ten breakfast cereals', rather than a carton of free range eggs and a slab of pasture-fed bacon, one gets what one deserves.

JMO
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806814 Nov 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as the Zionists leave the land they stole from the natives, who we call Palestinians, there will be peace.
The Jews came from Europe, let them go back to Poland, Russia, wherever. Jews largely abandoned the Middle East centuries ago, and muslims took over. Including Jerusalem.
Stealing land is not forgotten. The Jews are badly outnumbered, and America grows weaker..........
Their future is dismal. As is yours.
Are you a high-ranking leader in the American Nazi Party or just an average member?

Location hidden

#806815 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, less yappin', more fetchin'. Now fetch me a beer!
Rather than hand you a fish...

http://www.bplans.com/microbrewery_business_p...

Brew and fetch your own beer, baby. I didn't take you to raise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Valid Points 11 min Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 33 min GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 1 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 9 hr Sublime1 19
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance