Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,298)

Showing posts 745,941 - 745,960 of1,033,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Republicans don’t want Mitt Romney to go away mad but they do, it seems, want him to go away.

That sentiment was in full bloom following Romney’s first post-election comments — made on a phone call with donors earlier this week. On the call, Romney attributed his loss to the “gifts” President Obama’s campaign doled out to young people and minorities. For many, the comments had an eerie echo of the secretly taped “47 percent” remarks Romney made at a May fundraiser.

“There is no Romney wing in the party that he needs to address,” said Ed Rogers, a longtime Republican strategist.“He never developed an emotional foothold within the GOP so he can exit the stage anytime and no one will mourn.”

Added Chris LaCivita, a senior party operative:“The comment just reinforced a perception — fairly or not – that Romney, and by default, the GOP are the party of the ‘exclusives’. It’s time for us to move on and focus on the future leaders within the GOP.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Repubs just DO NOT get it.
In the past 20 years the RICH CEOs of American factories have closed 27,000 of them laying-off 5.5 million workers. These factories were closed and then shipped to China where the workers there were paid .30 cents/hr. No working person EVER closed a factory. The RICH CEOs and people like Romney did it. That is why I voted for Obama. The Rich have destroyed America and the Repubs have helped them do it.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
I'm Republican ...
And I GET IT ... ALL too well !!!
==========

Obama Stole The Election
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-stole-...

ROB THE VOTE
THE BIG LIST OF VOTE FRAUD REPORTS
108% of voting population endorses Obama
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/the-big-list-of-vo...

ROB THE VOTE: Obama’s secret strategy for staying in power

“Don’t read this issue of Whistleblower if you have high blood pressure,” said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian.“What leftist activists are doing with the aid of the Obama Justice Department is beyond outrageous."
http://superstore.wnd.com/SUBSCRIPTIONS/Whist...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

GOP returns Mitt Romney ‘gifts’

n the wake of the elections, many commentators — including Republicans — have criticized Romney for turning off Hispanic voters with harsh language about self-deportation and not making an aggressive push to win that voting bloc, where he was creamed.

In Las Vegas to attend the RGA conference, Florida Gov. Rick Scott called Romney’s comments “inappropriate.”

“It’s wrong, it’s not true,” Scott told POLITICO, adding:“What we’ve got to do is say we want every vote, we want to take care of every citizen in our state.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/839...

I wonder what FOX will make of all those Republicans shooting this down.....

Fox Uses Romney's "Gifts" Comments To Push Its "Makers Vs. Takers" Argument

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/15/fox-u...

Awkward.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You make a lot less more when you're unemployed. Which would you rather be unemployed or making a little less? Don't answer that, you are a libtard, I know the answer.
If Flack worked:

Flack's Boss - "You need to take a 10% pay cut or I'll fire you"

Flack "OK, cut my pay"

6 months later

Flack's Boss _ "you need to take a 10% tax cut or I'll close the plant"

Flack: "OK, cut my pay"

Flack's boss gets a raise & attaboy for cutting costs & enabling their corporate profits to go up making stock owners very happy.

This is Flack's America.

The rich get richer & the working man heads to the poorhouse.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Oh, shut it!

Just because you like bending over for debils doesn't mean the rest of us do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think I did?
I voted for Romney, holding my nose, and gagging heart blood into a tea-towel. But I'll be honest - I'm not sorry he lost - he never had a prayer anyway. I'm sorry my party was unwilling to look at reality, that it focused, in Congress, on things other than the economy, that Ayn Rand was picked for the Veep slot, and that the GOP candidate we finally went with, was the worst type of used-car salesman we could possibly find.
Maybe we'll do better next time, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. It seems the GOP has learned little if anything about how to lead, or what policies the American electorate supports.
Hint: there are a whole lot more poor folks than rich ones. If the wealthy want a healthy consumer economy, there need to be more folks who can afford to consume something other than beans and taters, ya know? For that, we need good jobs - putting China to work, isn't cuttin' it.
1st lie: I voted for Romney,....
* You voted for the Boy Messiah

2nd lie:...holding my nose...
* You were holding your crotch in standard celebrity worship position with your brain locked on Pause

3rd lie: But I'll be honest...
* When Hell freezes over solid

4th Lie:...I'm not sorry he lost...
* You have more faces than the Janus clan

5th lie: I'm sorry my party was unwilling to look at reality,...
* Not your party. The CCP is located in China

"...there are a whole lot more poor folks than rich ones."

So when did you find this out? In any event, I'm really glad you can help us out here with your brilliant observations.

like hell
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Republican ...
==========
Obama Stole The Election
ROB THE VOTE
“Don’t read this issue of Whistleblower if you have high blood pressure,” said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian.“What leftist activists are doing with the aid of the Obama Justice Department is beyond outrageous."
Rather than an epidemic of stolen votes or a legal coup d’etat, then, election fraud is a red herring that both parties invoke both to energize their bases and to prepare them for the possibility of failure. The whole controversy could be likely be defused with a simple compromise, such as combining ID laws with funding to provide free proofs of identity to citizens who don’t have them. But it’s in neither party’s interest to make the issue disappear. They prefer the opportunity to play sore losers, should the necessity arise.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/sore-l...
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If Flack worked:
Flack "OK, cut my pay"
6 months later
Flack's boss gets a raise & attaboy for cutting costs & enabling their corporate profits to go up making stock owners very happy.
This is Flack's America.
Obama has us headed for the outhouse .

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another tea bag imbecile that morphed into someone else after their crushing defeat.
Repeat anything they say with your best stupid voice.For added effect do something spastic with your arms.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Republican ...
==========
Obama Stole The Election
ROB THE VOTE
What? You couldn't round it off with an insane rant from the conservative treehouse?

Why would a truly concerned American citizen link the work of idiots and fools?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
He won. Mitt is the lying jerk that let you down.
Republicans: irrelevant!
They get there news on fox? Or the newspaper.
The rest if the nation is using smartphones and tablets.
As soon as Romney started lying: relevant voters were all over it. Then he repeats the same lies again. He didn't see his short comings reported on Tv. So he figures "hey! I do it again"
Meanwhile the relevant crowd already checked his lies in the palm of their hands: instantaneous!
Republicans: think it's 1950! Old ideas about race, women, gays, workers.
Say "we welcome all people" then pass anti gay laws.....anti women rights laws......anti worker laws.....remain closet racists.
Then say: "we lost?"
How did that happen? LOL! YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!
They get *there* news on fox...

The rest *if* the nation...

...his "short comings"(you had to get real close to lick it, eh?)

You typify the Boy Messiah's cape-carriers. Talk about hi-tech, claim to aspire to lofty ideals, look Forward to a brighter future of thievery for the poor and yourself and yet think and act like Neanderthals playing with a cigarette lighter.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Why is Obama losing?
Why are States seceding?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
So a 64 year old gay man committed suicide because Obama won ... anyone heard from Retard Fred?
Go visit Lovers Leap tonight and get it over with. Narcissists are permanently depressed not being able to consume the marriage with themselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
They get *there* news on fox...
The rest *if* the nation...
...his "short comings"(you had to get real close to lick it, eh?)
You typify the Boy Messiah's cape-carriers. Talk about hi-tech, claim to aspire to lofty ideals, look Forward to a brighter future of thievery for the poor and yourself and yet think and act like Neanderthals playing with a cigarette lighter.
LOL! YOU ARE NOT IRRELEVANT! disregard whatever the man behind the curtain says
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are States seceding?
Too many people have spent the past four years obsessed with birth certificates. Now they are obsessed with voter fraud conspiracies, talk of secession, and supposed election changing news stories if only we had known.

So let’s add dabblers in this latest nuttiness to birthers as a category of people we do not welcome at RedState. Our aim is to beat the Democrats, not beat a retreat to a Confederacy that Generals Grant and Sherman rent asunder well over a hundred years ago.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

NUN ON THE RUN wrote:
Hahahahahaha -- nun thinks she's gonna survive "doomsday" with some canned corn and beef jerky.
Stupid, stupid slag -- you and everybody like you needs to prepare to die. Nothing less will do ...
(Heeeeeere yawkie yawkie yawkie -- I need you to get down on the floor and chew the crotch out of my dirty panties. DO IT!!!!
If I throw a stick, will you leave?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If Flack worked:
Flack "OK, cut my pay"
6 months later
This is Flack's America.
Beautiful fairytale....to bad there won't be a happy ending now

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
1st lie: I voted for Romney,....
* You voted for the Boy Messiah
2nd lie:...holding my nose...
* You were holding your crotch in standard celebrity worship position with your brain locked on Pause
3rd lie: But I'll be honest...
* When Hell freezes over solid
4th Lie:...I'm not sorry he lost...
* You have more faces than the Janus clan
5th lie: I'm sorry my party was unwilling to look at reality,...
* Not your party. The CCP is located in China
"...there are a whole lot more poor folks than rich ones."
So when did you find this out? In any event, I'm really glad you can help us out here with your brilliant observations.
like hell
Interesting narrative. Complete fiction, but fascinating nonetheless.

If you truly believe some femi-nazi Janus-faced communist canceled your vote, please - take it up with her.

You got the wrong girl.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

NUN ON THE RUN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you insurance pushing little jumped up minge you! So you're stuffing your pantry with canned goods "for the last 10 years" while presenting yourself as a hot little sex poodle who's soooooo above the fray -- and an "independent" of all things!
So tell me, my little come bucket, why would you waste your oh-so-valuable vote on a mormon so vile he made you (oh the drama), shed "heart blood" as you jerked the lever. Why didn't you vote, for the um, "independent" of your choice, or just stayed home with your fat azz glued to your chair on election day, typing your aphorisms disguised as profundity and sacchrine-coated sour grapes into the ozone.
Shove it up your azz, up condescending little twink -- you're fooling nobody but the oaf who supports you while you pretend to "work from home." You're a more pretentious version of "carol," (another "home worker" of all things) who picks her furniture up out of the gutter or goodwill, while you get hubby to charge yours at some chinee warehouse.
Eat me; I'm a wafer.
You sound bitter, angry, and envious. Did hurling this invective aid your digestion this evening? I sure hope so.

Change is growth. Embrace it.

Next.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

NUN ON THE RUN wrote:
Hahahahahaha -- nun thinks she's gonna survive "doomsday" with some canned corn and beef jerky.
Stupid, stupid slag -- you and everybody like you needs to prepare to die. Nothing less will do ...
(Heeeeeere yawkie yawkie yawkie -- I need you to get down on the floor and chew the crotch out of my dirty panties. DO IT!!!!
My goodness, aren't YOU just a little ray of sunshine.

Bless your heart, dear.
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 745,941 - 745,960 of1,033,011
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]