Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,294)

Showing posts 745,861 - 745,880 of1,033,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Therealnews com

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

George W. Bush Gov. Christie Gov. Cuomo Thanks For Nothing.

Cuba says lights back on for 99.8 percent of homes in Santiago 3 weeks after Hurricane Sandy / November 14, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/aodj2re
HAVANA — Cuban authorities say power has been almost completely restored in the eastern city of Santiago nearly three weeks after Hurricane Sandy.
A report in Communist Party newspaper Granma says the lights are back on for 99.8 percent of customers in the city and 47 percent in outlying areas.
Santiago took a near-direct hit from Sandy on Oct. 25. The storm killed 11 people on the island, damaged more than 200,000 homes and caused significant crop losses.
Authorities have not given an estimate of the total economic damage. But the U.N. says Sandy may end up being the most devastating storm to hit that part of Cuba in at least 50 years.
Granma said Wednesday that phone service is expected to be at 90 percent of normal by month’s end.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_ameri...

George W. Bush: Blackout is 'wake-up' call
Dems, GOP spar over energy policy
http://tinyurl.com/ev2nf / August 15, 2003
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN)-- President Bush said Friday the massive blackout that struck the Northeast and upper Midwest -- as well as parts of Canada -- is a "wake-up call" to modernize the electricity system.
The blackout also provided an opening for some sparring between the administration and Democrats over energy policy with the two sides trading shots over which party was more interested in developing a comprehensive plan.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/08/15/bus...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

VeganTiger wrote:
Flack, my good friend, I do not advocate low-carb at all and multiple evidence is in my favor. Look at the US Hockey team of today. Even enough meat&bone to match up the canucks. Their diet is close to 43% carbs.
Good carbs, alkaline protein sources in low amount and good fat is a man's recipe for pulling tail from here and to Timbuktou.
I do still eat some pasta. Not much. Maybe once a week.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Got home. having some pre-shake and then will head out for gym.
Isn't it nice for a liberal to see someone else actually not feeling sorry for not being one? YOU started the condescending drivel, I just don;t stop until the opponent is down for good.
(Part of my blue collar, single-mum, minority background)
-trust nobody, but trust a panderer even less-
Shall I remind you 'doc' that I offered the olive branch. You promptly shifted into the ever superior rhetoric that your support staff are use to. Neither job could be done without the other; your scrubs are worn in the same manner, stethoscope used for the same purpose, and anatomy is studied in similar fashion.

Humble beginnings bring forth humble beings. Be gracious in the care of your patients; may our paths never cross.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your protein shake consist of two co cks, like your threesomes?
Or you gonna wait till you get to the gym to swallow your protein?
Last one of the day, since I am moving from healthcare to a better field from next year:

*Sperm is supposed to be very rich in natural proteins. Obviously, I would not know about it, but maybe this is an incentive for my wife to hand onto hers only a bit more, LOL.

*Sex is especially helpful when trying to put on weight and get big. Not only will it help with testosterone, but is also a great mental stimulant to break monotony. Having two women at once is most mens dream, is it not? I am a sexual libertarian and must laugh out loud at the twisted sexual norms and idiotic twists in BOTH parties.

*Otherwise, nothing, IMHO is better for the body than raw hemp and seeds. Perfect Amino Acid composition, alkaline and actually something we could grow without straining our natural resources.

Unfortunately, in the case of the latter Obama continues the "war on drugs" (another broken promise so many fools cannot see). He also is keeping all rules against prostitution the way they are, but two men being allowed to adopt a child is totally fine. So yes, it is sad, but true that idiots like yourself exist only off the backs of others and cannot seem to say anything reasonable, even in the moment of victory. Thank God Obama won so you delusional fools wouldn't riot and burn down the city.

Life, Liberty, The pursuit of Happiness.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Fox News,

There is a as yet,unsubstantiated rumor that after
a Clash with the Potus,and the proposed Propoganda
to be released,re the alleged Video,Betrayus then
decided he had no place in his position with the
Politically controlled CIA.

And decided to salvage some modicum of respect
by resigning using the Extramarital affair as
a subterfuge,Or as the Military would say using
Smoke,and Mirrors??

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
How much beer, superman?
Not near as much as you seem to think. A little more in the fall than other time because so much is going on. Baseball playoffs, NFL football, NASCAR, and WVU/Clemson.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
After being reminded last Sunday I must forgive those who trespass agaist me, I made an announcement that I forgive all liberals for what they're about to do to my country.
Homer too.
But Homer isn't really mean-spirited. He's a marshmellow liberal...I mean marshmallow.
We don't trespass "agaist" you, carol. You're not God; you don't own anything; you just seem to think you've been left in charge of how other people think--"get down off the cross, bigot, we need the wood."

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Israel getting ready to open up a big can of whoop ass!!! Staging troops and calling up reserves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Roll over?
4% tax rate increase on amounts over $250,000.
Affects at most 2% of workers/owners.
Hey go ahead and pack up.
Like Romney had: there are "binders" full of qualified workers begging to be let in the USA. They could care less what the top tax brackets happen to be. Your job will not go unfilled.
Hey we can put all your stuff on those empty boats from China after they drop off inferior goods! Route them wherever you want to go.
ANY shortage of any job in the USA gets filled.
Notice: all crybaby millionaires and billionaires, stop threatening, just do it! LEAVE!
<quoted text>
Don't you worry about me. I'm rich, my wife is and so is our family. You talk about China, I say, India, Russia, Australia, Singapore and whatever else will show up. Both me and my wife can take our business and move within a heartbeat once we have licensure and such. SO many countries in the world have absolute fabulous places to live for everybody. I say Ethiopea and you will just laugh, but within a nation that is defined by others as "inferior' there are multitudes of areas where freedom reigns far superior to what you would allow. The human body is the same in China as in the US. If the pay is better in India, it will have to be weighed against what kind of future my children can expect here versus there and how many nuts here think I owe them everything. I don't want my kids to face a life like innocent children of "rich parents" during the Russian revolution, seeing their parents deported for "tax evasion" or such. I could very well imagine people like you applaud such a behavior from the IRS in order to shut up dissent. Why does the SSA have so much ammunition around? Likewise, with people like you around it is important to watch and see. We can always think ahead and see what is awaiting us. When people like yourself is OPENLY saying to people what you are saying on this forum, we're already gone.

Chess is not a game you play for fun only, the grand game of life is nothing BUT a chess game where the opponent cannot even guesstimate where your pieces are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
You promptly shifted into the ever superior rhetoric that your support staff are use to. Neither job could be done without the other; your scrubs are worn in the same manner, stethoscope used for the same purpose, and anatomy is studied in similar fashion.
WOW, what a comeback grandstanding... First you tell me docs are admired from your side, then when I point out the obvious elitist attitude from your side, thinking I was "a layman" you go limp. NOW, you have decided to crawl back to the trench again. Hoooopla hoooo.

Yes, our scrubs are worn the same manner?? Not really, I wear whatever I want to. You work on immaculation 24/7. Stethoscope used for the same purpose?? Really? Is that why I am being asked to listen to someone's lungs "just to verify" that the tube is in place even though you just did?

Anatomy studied in same fashion?? Really? Can you tell me the branches of the Maxillary artery before we numb and fix a mouth injury without having to look it up? Can YOU tell me all the bones of the hand without looking it up and can you do so on an XRAY until waiting for radiology report?

Sorry, I digress, but we have ABSOLUTELY ZERO in common. I am sick&tired of having to "cosign" someone else's job so I can take that liability on my ass. Likewise, I am sick and tired of having to work and see every patient as a potential minefield. No tort reform and full blown Obama care. 25% or more pay cut, more MORE MORE red tape and all I get is FLAK...

Call it "superior rhetoric" if you want and yes, you are correct. In this sense I am FAAAAAAAR superior to you (in my humble opinion).

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Ma'am, thanks for your service to your country. I was myself a ranger in another country before moving to America and am in strong awe and admiration of our US servicemen.
Anyways, I spent some time reading the ENTIRE bill from page to page, including amendments. Not that reading so many pages is a big deal for me. I probably read/check out at least one thousands of pages a day at work alone and missing paragraph may have me dragged into court.
Why do I not like Obamacare??
*Besides that it will make most people in healthcare take a significant pay cut over time (unfunded mandate that steals from medicare to pay for Obamacare) as medicare reimbursements tank, regulations so complex that not even a super-multi-tasking ER doc can decipher them all and the incredible lack of respect for people's free choices, Obamacare is fine. Also, I will still have a job if I want to. It is the nurses, techs, LPN's and MA's in the urgent care that will be laid of. Example: Urgent cares are likely to be merged with ER's at larger centra and peripheral back up is in jeopardy. I am not going to be back-up over phone for all kinds of centers if that is assumed to be a part of my job with no compensation and all the responsibility. My wife's sister is an attorney (health care law actually) and SHE is not sure about the meaning of several basic provisions and especially how the states will respond to them.
The problem is that most people either do not want to understand these concerns, do not want to listen to people in the field (think we are all "rich" SOBS and so, I get it every hour every day) and definitely do not think we deserve a penny of our labor besides basics. The same people are also the ones to suffer the most. When a diabetic with chest pain, COPD, previous CAPG, ACDF and lipids into the roof comes to me, what could have been dealt with in 20 minutes at a clinic. I have no idea what they have done for work, but still I am supposed to fix it all and diagnose them. No way!!! Easier and quicker to page the hospitalist (another doctor they have never seen before), have him/her admit patient and then consult cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary maybe if the BNP is negative and he has problems breathing well.
NOW: All the above paragraph has to be dealt with ASAP. If it is a heart attack he needs a cath, if it is pancreatitis because of drinking time is running. Of course, I have to find out from a person I have never met before if he is drinking or have had drinking problems. Or, if I am insane, I could just go an EKG, some cardiac enzymes, Lipase and CXR and send him home to follow-up with his primary in the morning (which he will never do, but at least I am off the hook).
And then people like Obama and you lberals have the gall to say I would rip a child's tonsils out in order to make more money!!!!
So keep trying to trash me and make fun. I will not go anywhere. But I WILL gradually stop working for the government!
You think you're talking to Barbara Bellar??? What a moran! Also, if you notice carefully, Dr. Bellar apparently got all or almost all of her education at taxpayer expense. You're either db or Hooter, but the only way you're a doc is by nickname or Bugs Bunny.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lot of beer!
Lol!
Games everyday.
Flackstredomus the drunk, who could have predicted that?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She rents a condo and buys used furniture.
And drives a shitty jeep.
Livin the tea bag dream.
All the while fighting tooth and nail to keep the tax cuts for the rich. You can't make this stuff up.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Carol thinks her germs are better than everyone else's.
Teaching your child a lesson about stealing is much more important than germs - which are everywhere. Hope you carry around hand sanitizer like I do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He admitted to being an immigrant last night.
Not sure if you caught that part.
Only on the mind of a crazy liberal would saying one has immigrant background equate "caught in admission".

I'm off the next two days, then I work 4 in a row. What's YOUR life like?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Israel getting ready to open up a big can of whoop ass!!! Staging troops and calling up reserves.
Same shyte they did four years ago__it's not a fix it's not even a band aid.

The rocket launch sites can be mapped and then blown to kingdom come by airstrikes. Civilians will die of course__fk them. Anyone who allows nutjobs to launch rockets against a nuclear power from their neighborhood is too fkn stupid to live.

carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She rents a condo and buys used furniture.
And drives a shitty jeep.
Livin the tea bag dream.
It's a townhome now. Leather recliner sofa and loveseat. Great Jeep.

Renting and bargains are bipartisan.
CunningLinguist

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
Fox News,
There is a as yet,unsubstantiated rumor that after
a Clash with the Potus,and the proposed Propoganda
to be released,re the alleged Video,Betrayus then
decided he had no place in his position with the
Politically controlled CIA.
And decided to salvage some modicum of respect
by resigning using the Extramarital affair as
a subterfuge,Or as the Military would say using
Smoke,and Mirrors??
Everything on Fox is unsubstantiated!
Fox is a JOKE. BS mountain with O'Reilly as the mayor.
Fox viewers have ZERO credibility.

The GOP lost because it believed the lies presented ad infinitum daily. Romney remains the fool. 47% kicked his sorry butt into the dustbin of history.

This election was complete and total defeat of the GOP.
Now they need to regroup or perish along with Mitt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Shaking the ruskie right out of the fraud.
Lol
WOW, talk about liberals working overtime to capture a new target group ehhh?

"Shaking the ruskie right out of the fraud".

My friend you live in a GREAT country, that's all I can say...

Dasvidanya, Tovaritsj and get used to saying that more often to your elected leaders. Again, I could even work for the public schools teaching Russian, Swedish, German, Finnish or whatever else you want me to.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU EVER SEE THE BOTTOM LINE, AIN'T IT, CRACKER?
dork

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 745,861 - 745,880 of1,033,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-14 2 min j_m_w 49
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min former res 64,925
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min j_m_w 95,990
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min CDC 46,985
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 13 min Huh 4
Abby 4-16 13 min Mister Tonka 25
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Professor Emeritus Fellow 42,921
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]