Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#806508 Nov 16, 2012
What kind of kkkowards leave topix after losing the election?
Same ones that sit back and watch carol do their fighting.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806509 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I like carol.
She's tough.
:-)
dem

Chicago, IL

#806510 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>Okay you are clearly clueless. You said earlier that if elected Mitt would take away your social security and medicare. Bogus brainwashing scare tactics and you bought it hook line and sinker. Did Bush 1 or Bush 2 take away your social security? NO. Did Reagan? NO. Did any one of them even hint at doing it? NO. Bush 2 signed the drug prescription add on to medicare. You are a gullible sap. OOH, watch out, your shadow is right behind you. LOL.
Homer in his bunker?
Heard the coast is getting hit again.
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024

El Monte, CA

#806511 Nov 16, 2012
Julian Castro to consider a run for vicepresident in 2016, can't wait to see him with Rubio on a debate.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806512 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bit over the top. Dog humping parasite is as far as I go with describing Homer.
Get that one that a leash lol.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#806513 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The USPS is something authorized by the US Constitution!!
You're not making any sense, is it safe to call you a Moonbat??
A lying weasel of a Moonbat!!
Moron. Moonbat is a slang for a liberal, idiot. You call me a liberal, and I'll slap your ars silly, libturd.
dem

Chicago, IL

#806514 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>That is a bit over the top. Dog humping parasite is as far as I go with describing Homer.
Watch your language.
Homer has feelings too.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#806515 Nov 16, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all am I in favor of outsourcing. Problem is that we are pricing ourselves out due to over priced union wages.
Fire the hostess bakers and train the custodians to bake the Twinkies.
I donít know what they make but I am sure it is way too much, itís not rocket science making cup cakes.
I prefer American made products, the problem is you canít find them!
shall i post the pay structure again for the top executives of a dying company? 300% pay raises?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#806516 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<cannonball>
Yes, that's you. Right in the Loo.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#806517 Nov 16, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>happens when you get old and insignificant...
Obviously experience talking here.
dem

Chicago, IL

#806518 Nov 16, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>shall i post the pay structure again for the top executives of a dying company? 300% pay raises?
Just think of the money they will make selling the brand.
Cha fkn Ching.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806519 Nov 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the Chinese are building newer, advanced cleaner coal plants.
China has vast regions with no electric service as do many under developed countries.
The planet has had eruptions for eons. Our climate & Atmosphere are based on it.
That doesn't mean we should add poisons & pollutants & greenhouse gases over & beyond it. When you do, you change both.
What suggestions might you present for considerations, in tapping the natural energy activity per randuhm volcanic erruptions?
dem

Chicago, IL

#806520 Nov 16, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Moron. Moonbat is a slang for a liberal, idiot. You call me a liberal, and I'll slap your ars silly, libturd.
Calm down, gramps.
You'll shit your Depends.
dem

Chicago, IL

#806521 Nov 16, 2012
Even waxtard isn't a pusssccceee like gunner.

Hi, Gunner.
I know you're lurking.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806522 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your language.
Homer has feelings too.
He was a'tawrking about Homers buddy, Homer....and he just hadn't had the chance to get it to the various editing agencies first for thorough buerocraptic editing...where it's kinda a busy time of year for dem and all...however, the editing dept of the editors editing desk for editors called, and inquired if dem preferred blue or black ink, when editing, edits, for editing....
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#806523 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think of the money they will make selling the brand.
Cha fkn Ching.
maybe they can sell that sh1t to papa john...free order of twinkies to wash the taste of their shitty corporate "pizza" out of your mouth
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#806524 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, gramps.
You'll shit your Depends.
The moron can call me anything or say anything, just don't call me anything related to a Democrat or liberal. That to me, is the lowest form of human being.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806525 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bit over the top. Dog humping parasite is as far as I go with describing Homer.
dems watching you peppy lol
Trevanian

Waterbury, CT

#806526 Nov 16, 2012
The number of people living in poverty in the United States rose last year to 49.7 million, based on a new measure that provides a fuller picture of poverty than that previously reported by U.S. Census Bureau data. The revised poverty rate of 16.1 percent is up more than a percentage point from the 15 percent figure reported by the government in September.

Coming a little more than a week after the 2012 elections, the news that nearly one in six Americans is living in poverty received little attention in the media or from the Obama administration. Neither big-business party has any policies to alleviate growing poverty, which is exacerbated by entrenched unemployment and a sluggish economy.

The Supplemental Poverty Measure (SPM), devised a year ago, factors in expenses for food, clothing, shelter, utilities, health care and other essentials beyond what the previous official formula took into account. It includes in its income measure such government-provided benefits as Social Security, unemployment benefits and nutrition assistance.

The SPM figures released by the Census Bureau on Thursday show that while some households may have incomes above the poverty line, factors such as medical expenses are pushing increasing numbers into poverty. The new figures also indicate that the tepid job growth in the more than four years since the financial crisis has come mostly in the form of low-wage jobs that in many cases are not able to lift families out of poverty.

More than 15 percent of working-age adults, aged 18-64, lived in poverty in 2011. Among those with some form of employment, 9.4 percent fell below the poverty line. Those working less than full-time, year-round, saw an 18.5 percent poverty rate. A third of those working less than one week in the course of the yearó16.2 million, or 33.5 percentólived in poverty last year.

Based on the SPM, the poverty rates were dramatically higher for several segments of the population. The share of people 65 years and older living in poverty was 15.1 percent, nearly double the 8.7 percent figure according to the official measure. The single biggest economic burden on seniors is medical expenses that must be paid out of pocket.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806527 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
Even waxtard isn't a pusssccceee like gunner.
Hi, Gunner.
I know you're lurking.
and Peppy and Gunner, and Homer, are watching you dem.

GOD Bless America!
DEMOCRACY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 13 min Weneedchange 150
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min SpaceBlues 46,604
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,984
Amy 9-16 47 min Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••