Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
745,821 - 745,840 of 1,101,070 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Dec 10

Shirley, NY

#806498 Nov 16, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>so you are in favor of outsourcing? good for you...you've got a real future in the destruction of the country...yep...republic*nt alright
Not at all am I in favor of outsourcing. Problem is that we are pricing ourselves out due to over priced union wages.

Fire the hostess bakers and train the custodians to bake the Twinkies.

I donít know what they make but I am sure it is way too much, itís not rocket science making cup cakes.

I prefer American made products, the problem is you canít find them!
dem

Chicago, IL

#806499 Nov 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>I refuse to pull muh teeth out of their sockets for YOU or anybody else that's not on my one list-duhmo.
Geez....why ya'll give the gud ones like Carol and muhself sucha hard time.
Shame on you!
I like carol.
She's tough.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806500 Nov 16, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't fight the opposition on the merits of the Benghazi case so all they have left is the popular Liberal fallback position: charge racism and sexism. That always works.
And how in the world they can even deviate to the usual IGNORANT levels of "sexism and racism" wahwahwah, when questioning-

A. Why were special ops forces pulled out just weeks before the terrorist attack, with visible signs of terrorist groups activity (in a KNOWN prior terrorist active region) flapping obviously in the daily winds?
and
B. Why were repeated requests of diplomatic concern ignored and or disregarded so effortlessly in the days prior to?

WTH were we doing in Libya-aiding and abetting failed statehoodism, with out enough assets?

Foreign Policy FAILURE.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#806501 Nov 16, 2012
Uh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Jeebus? First Responder to this entire disgusting thread? Turns out The Republicans set up the whole Fiscal Cliff thingie (Jeebus quoted thusly "they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized") and now are trying to wiggle out of their own petard.
The Republicans managed to re-elect this black president. Period.
That is, thanx to their incredibly painful-to-watch missteps and general obstructionist bullshit.
Turns out people DO care, not because they wanted a black president. Period. So what do they care about?
The black president. Period. who got RE-elected as the most viable candidate, running on his own record/performance since 2008. To quote Paul Harvey - "And that's the rest of the story."
Hey Jeebus, how's that Period thing workin' out fer ya?
The GOP knows darn good and well that taxes have to go up regardless of who is in the white house. It also knows very well that the wealthy must pitch in, rather than just pull out, just like those on the bottom rung of the economic ladder must.(Business owners have known this for years also, and the smart ones prepared accordingly.) I believe the President had both of the last elections in the bag, and that you are exactly right: The republicans elected this President - did anyone really believe the GOP EVER intended to preside over the cleanup of Bush's mess? That's what Democrats are for.

Mitt Romney was a patsy, destined, practically GURANTEED to fail, by the GOP.

I knew this 6 months ago. Looks like you've also had your eyes open.
Good for you.

:)
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806502 Nov 16, 2012
One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your own mind. Most Republicans records speak for themselves. That's not brainwashing, that's truth. Bush was scary enough, as was McCain, Romney and their ilk.
Okay you are clearly clueless. You said earlier that if elected Mitt would take away your social security and medicare. Bogus brainwashing scare tactics and you bought it hook line and sinker. Did Bush 1 or Bush 2 take away your social security? NO. Did Reagan? NO. Did any one of them even hint at doing it? NO. Bush 2 signed the drug prescription add on to medicare. You are a gullible sap. OOH, watch out, your shadow is right behind you. LOL.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806503 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Touch me in my naughty bits, but keep your teeth out.
Just kiddin, flo.
I'm a real kidder.
Laugh!
Diane Fienstien for Secretary of State!!
Smile dem :-p

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#806504 Nov 16, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>orange lion? is that what happens when a vegan tiger gets beaten down?
A vegan tiger would starve to death with a quickness.

So yeah, I guess there might be an orangey stain on the Serengeti...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806506 Nov 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Weasal is right.
Leg attaching, nosey Weasal even....oughta be whipped with a cattail.
That is a bit over the top. Dog humping parasite is as far as I go with describing Homer.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#806507 Nov 16, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really want me to talk about your sex-for-cirarettes with the institution's guards, also?
no
dem

Chicago, IL

#806508 Nov 16, 2012
What kind of kkkowards leave topix after losing the election?
Same ones that sit back and watch carol do their fighting.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806509 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I like carol.
She's tough.
:-)
dem

Chicago, IL

#806510 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>Okay you are clearly clueless. You said earlier that if elected Mitt would take away your social security and medicare. Bogus brainwashing scare tactics and you bought it hook line and sinker. Did Bush 1 or Bush 2 take away your social security? NO. Did Reagan? NO. Did any one of them even hint at doing it? NO. Bush 2 signed the drug prescription add on to medicare. You are a gullible sap. OOH, watch out, your shadow is right behind you. LOL.
Homer in his bunker?
Heard the coast is getting hit again.
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024

El Monte, CA

#806511 Nov 16, 2012
Julian Castro to consider a run for vicepresident in 2016, can't wait to see him with Rubio on a debate.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806512 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bit over the top. Dog humping parasite is as far as I go with describing Homer.
Get that one that a leash lol.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#806513 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The USPS is something authorized by the US Constitution!!
You're not making any sense, is it safe to call you a Moonbat??
A lying weasel of a Moonbat!!
Moron. Moonbat is a slang for a liberal, idiot. You call me a liberal, and I'll slap your ars silly, libturd.
dem

Chicago, IL

#806514 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>That is a bit over the top. Dog humping parasite is as far as I go with describing Homer.
Watch your language.
Homer has feelings too.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#806515 Nov 16, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all am I in favor of outsourcing. Problem is that we are pricing ourselves out due to over priced union wages.
Fire the hostess bakers and train the custodians to bake the Twinkies.
I donít know what they make but I am sure it is way too much, itís not rocket science making cup cakes.
I prefer American made products, the problem is you canít find them!
shall i post the pay structure again for the top executives of a dying company? 300% pay raises?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#806516 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<cannonball>
Yes, that's you. Right in the Loo.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#806517 Nov 16, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>happens when you get old and insignificant...
Obviously experience talking here.
dem

Chicago, IL

#806518 Nov 16, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>shall i post the pay structure again for the top executives of a dying company? 300% pay raises?
Just think of the money they will make selling the brand.
Cha fkn Ching.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 69,051
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 21 min _Zoey_ 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••