Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#806467 Nov 16, 2012
Secession: Now El Paso Wants Out of Texas

http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid...

Austin too it seems. My bad.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#806468 Nov 16, 2012
concerned American wrote:
The reason he got relected was because he put 20,000,000 people on food stamps! Who wouldn't vote for him?? All of the blacks and Hispanic put him in there!! Oh well! No mo Obama after this term!!!
The South will Rise Again!!!!!!!
wow...an enlightened hillbilly bumpkintard...what a rarity
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806469 Nov 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend whose daughter was conceived during TMI. She has a gene defect that will kill her. I live in the TMI area & I have heard what happened.
There was significant radiation leaked & it had a negative effect on many people.
They just had an emergency shut down at TMI about a month ago.
So Chernobyl was not a nuclear disaster? That design is still used today.
As for particulates, so does coal. You said smoke from wood was worse, it is not. Wood smoke does not contain sulfur & mercury.
SO does volcanic activity....(hypothesised to have even caused ice ages due to climate cooling from)
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#806470 Nov 16, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but...didn't someone say "Free" Healthcare? Cellphones? Food Stamps?
What in the hell does Free mean anymore?!!!
shhhhh...don't listen to carol....she's crazy now
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#806471 Nov 16, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>There you go, using logic again. Fetus worshipers and abstinence advocates refuse to understand human nature, biology, or the consequences of deliberate ignorance.
in short...reality

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#806472 Nov 16, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know Idiot Bush was back?
There's one helluva lot you don't know.

And never will. Sleep in peace.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806473 Nov 16, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but...didn't someone say "Free" Healthcare? Cellphones? Food Stamps?
What in the hell does Free mean anymore?!!!
Taxes are going UP on the ones already footing the bills for the slackertics.

Won't THAT be a speshull accomplishment!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806474 Nov 16, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>wow...an enlightened hillbilly bumpkintard...what a rarity
Twinkies bite.

Save the cupcakes!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#806475 Nov 16, 2012
Uh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Jeebus? First Responder to this entire disgusting thread? Turns out The Republicans set up the whole Fiscal Cliff thingie (Jeebus quoted thusly "they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized") and now are trying to wiggle out of their own petard.
The Republicans managed to re-elect this black president. Period.
That is, thanx to their incredibly painful-to-watch missteps and general obstructionist bullshit.
Turns out people DO care, not because they wanted a black president. Period. So what do they care about?
The black president. Period. who got RE-elected as the most viable candidate, running on his own record/performance since 2008. To quote Paul Harvey - "And that's the rest of the story."
Hey Jeebus, how's that Period thing workin' out fer ya?
You're right!!

Ol' Jeebus was the original nitwit who originated this sewer of a thread.

Many of the true Obama haters are the majority of early arrivals.

A few use one name. Some of them use multiple ID's throughout the day.

They can't hide their particular pettiness and biases, so it's easy to spot them.

so
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#806476 Nov 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And a stupid herd pack-unwilling and/or unable and/or incapable of compromising, for the betterment of ALL (not just a handful).
FORD DID IT.
Losers.
TEA.
how many more concessions should a worker have to take to keep their bosses fat and greedy?

as the company was preparing to file for bankruptcy earlier this year, the then CEO of Hostess was awarded a 300 percent raise (from approximately $750,000 to $2,550,000) and at least nine other top executives of the company received massive pay raises. One such executive received a pay increase from $500,000 to $900,000 and another received one taking his salary from $375,000 to $656,256.

yew mus have yerself a mighty big gullet tuh swaller alla that corporate poop

Lapeer, MI

#806477 Nov 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost all sources say the same thing. I tried looking for any source with some good news but couldn't find even one.
So either there IS no good news or liberal sources are keeping it a secret.
It was a simple question. Appparently, you couldn't answer it.
Agreed. You asked the question and the replies have been everything from Leftist spittle to "I hate Republicans" to attacks on carol.

No answer.

Hot Air from Liberals is harmless, carol. From either end.
dem

Chicago, IL

#806478 Nov 16, 2012
<cannonball>

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#806479 Nov 16, 2012
As former CIA Director David Petraeus revealed new discrepancies Friday in the administration's story over Libya, a dozen female House Democrats suggested Republicans' criticism of U.N. ambassador Susan Rice over her Libya comments is instead rooted in sexism and racism.
I wonder what flavor kool-aid they were drinking
dem

Chicago, IL

#806480 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Using logic with these idiots is hopeless.

Best to just insult them. At least they understand insults. They've gotten them all their stupid lives!!
That's what I'm talking about.
They'll argue which way north is?
Rub their faces in shit.
Most are all the same imbecile.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806481 Nov 16, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You had it right the first time.....the USPS product stinks. More accurately, the product is obsolete.
It is not. It's an American icon.
NO Christmas stamps for You!

(pretty soon maybe ah kin joins the current commie regime- ifn I keep prakticing regime tacTics enough!)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806482 Nov 16, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>how many more concessions should a worker have to take to keep their bosses fat and greedy?
as the company was preparing to file for bankruptcy earlier this year, the then CEO of Hostess was awarded a 300 percent raise (from approximately $750,000 to $2,550,000) and at least nine other top executives of the company received massive pay raises. One such executive received a pay increase from $500,000 to $900,000 and another received one taking his salary from $375,000 to $656,256.
yew mus have yerself a mighty big gullet tuh swaller alla that corporate poop
Ah wouldn't have one them thar ko-orperate redneck jawbs. Ah tol one dem lil hitler puppy types that one time, they kuldn't pay me enuf to babysit 'em...right afore I got fired LOL.

Lapeer, MI

#806483 Nov 16, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>shhhhh...don't listen to carol....she's crazy now
...says the occupant of the padded cell.
dem

Chicago, IL

#806484 Nov 16, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dick you don’t have to buy from those companies that outsource.

OH WAIT A MINUTE THAT MEANS YOU CAN’T BUY A CAR FROM THE BIG THREE!

HEY WAIT A MINUTE DIDN’T WE LEND THEM MONEY?
Excuse me ma'am does it say on the label that 'this product was manufactured at a company that outsourced its jobs to India'?
Well does it, bitch?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#806485 Nov 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes are going UP on the ones already footing the bills for the slackertics.
Won't THAT be a speshull accomplishment!
you mean the same ones who gamed the system, bought legislation that only benefited themselves, tanked the economy and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire?

those patriots?
dem

Chicago, IL

#806486 Nov 16, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>There was also a petition from residents living in a city in Texas, I believe it was Austin, to secede from Texas and remain part of the United States of America.
Evening, sir!
Visited that hell hole Texas lately?

Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 min andet1987 1,488
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min texas pete 4,727
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Scrutiny 178,247
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Resident 49,907
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Petal Power 46,869
Amy 9-23-14 53 min edogxxx 21
Holy Name Cathedral High School (Apr '08) 1 hr thefortiesguystri... 46
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr poet lariat 98,262
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••