Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1496555 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Chicago, IL

#807084 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>Go on, prove it then you left wing idiot.
Excuse me, ma'am.
You a little slow...maybe a trig?
TSM

United States

#807085 Nov 17, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
Obama can win by doing nothing. Republican have realized this, and are rapidly advancing towards full cave in mode. Republicans designed the fiscal cliff, and now they are the ones teetering towards the edge."
What an indictment of the President and the Liberal/Democrat party!! The result of the do nothing president resulted in 1/6 Americans in Poverty, 16 trillion in Debt, 23 million unemployed!! What’s that Liberal Motto” The Bigger your Failures the More Prominent You Are It’s… the Liberal Way!!” Obama Rocks…Not!!
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#807087 Nov 17, 2012
CAR-OL... CAR-OL... DEBIL NEED SOME SEXUAL HEALIN' AN' YOU IT. KISS IT. G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#807088 Nov 17, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
BULLMANURE!!!!!!
For my part I am not going to return my home to the provider. I paid for it, it's mine not the governments. My kids can decide what to do with it. My investments are mine, again the kids will decide how they will be used, not the government. My assets are mine and will not be returned to the provider. Of course the government will tax theshit out those assets but in your world, the world of the taker that is as it should be.
Peace
KMA
What a godless idiot you reveal yourself to be...the government didn't provide my home (which one gave you yours?) although they do provide convenience and security. I was talking about my assets coming from a Provider. The world is not ours. If you wish to leave your children enough "to do something, but not enough to do nothing," fine. If you think, like most of the whiny Grumpy Old Pricks, that you can poison the air, water, and soil to make a buck then you can just keep your Peace and KMA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#807089 Nov 17, 2012
DEBIL KILL A L'IL TIME AN' HE TAKE THE L'IL WHITE BABY AN' SMASH IT DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!! IT HEAD EXPLODE LIKE GRAPE JELLY AN' DEBIL SCOOP IT UP ON SOME TOAST AN' HE SUCK IT DOWN.... "MMMMMMMM... THA'S SOME GOOD BABY!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#807090 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. I ALREADY DID, YOU IGNORANT MORON. LEARN TO READ.
You didn't offer anything. Your a useless lefty moron.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#807091 Nov 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, ma'am.
You a little slow...maybe a trig?
What did you say tag along kiddie?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#807092 Nov 17, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
One Million Strong Against Mitt Romney in 2012 via PoliticusUSA:
&#8206;"...Some on the left who are fearing an Obama cave on this issue are way off base. This isn’t 2010. The pressure has shifted. By not cutting a deal when they had the chance and agreeing to automatic cuts, Republicans sowed the seeds for their own demise. They gambled everything on Obama not being reelected, and they lost.
Obama can win by doing nothing. Republican have realized this, and are rapidly advancing towards full cave in mode. Republicans designed the fiscal cliff, and now they are the ones teetering towards the edge."
Hehe...

Hey my twin.

You sure are gittin em with yer superier Democrat brain. That's my Bingo buddy!

Who was that guy at Bingo last night that asked you if you are Bozo the Clown?

See you at Bingo tonight?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#807094 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't offer anything. Your a useless lefty moron.
YOU MEAN "YOU'RE" RIGHT? LOOK AT MY ISP, HONEY, LOOK FAMILIAR?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#807095 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you say tag along kiddie?
Dem is my inbred cousin. You need to forgive him as he is severely retarded. A perfect Democrat & Obama supporter.

Dem like hats too!

http://static.dudeiwantthat.com/style/headwea...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#807096 Nov 17, 2012
WANT IT TO READ WREXHAM?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#807097 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What a godless idiot you reveal yourself to be...the government didn't provide my home (which one gave you yours?) although they do provide convenience and security. I was talking about my assets coming from a Provider. The world is not ours. If you wish to leave your children enough "to do something, but not enough to do nothing," fine. If you think, like most of the whiny Grumpy Old Pricks, that you can poison the air, water, and soil to make a buck then you can just keep your Peace and KMA.
Yer picture is missing dumbo. This one is a good avatar fer ya!

http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/may10/in...

It shows yer inside perfictly!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#807098 Nov 17, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did Democrats try to remove the mention of God from the 2012 platform?
Religion and politics are not identical. Another “faux controversy” which goes right along with the faux facts from Fox News.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#807099 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MEAN "YOU'RE" RIGHT? LOOK AT MY ISP, HONEY, LOOK FAMILIAR?
yer doin a good job spammin debewl. That's about it. Were ya always so useless?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#807100 Nov 17, 2012
SO, UM, YOU SOME KIND OF C.S. LEWIS FAN HUH? ANOTHER CHRISTIAN RETARD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DEBIL TAKE THE L'IL WHITE BABY AN' BASH IT ON THE TABLE UNTIL IT'S LEGS FALL OFF. THEN HE LICK THE GUTS OUT OF IT... MMMMMMMM... THA'S SOME GOOD BABY!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#807101 Nov 17, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, he is crazy.
dem

Chicago, IL

#807102 Nov 17, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>yer doin a good job spammin debewl. That's about it. Were ya always so useless?
Hey Gunner glad you're back.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#807103 Nov 17, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer picture is missing dumbo. This one is a good avatar fer ya!
http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/may10/in...
It shows yer inside perfictly!
NO, HONEY, BUT THIS DOES...

&fe ature=related
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#807104 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
CAR-OL... CAR-OL... DEBIL NEED SOME SEXUAL HEALIN' AN' YOU IT. KISS IT. G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!!!!
Shows the low level thinking of the typical sexual deviants of our Obama supportees.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#807106 Nov 17, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
SWEETIE, DEBIL IS 100% ORIGINAL. THERE NO SPAM HERE. YOU COULD ONLY WISH YOU WUZ HIM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHHA..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 237,206
The Mexicans stay home 49 min Sublime1 23
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min Well Well 10,332
Review: Skydiving In Chicago 1 hr Bjohns 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Ashley 63,269
News Off-duty Cook County correctional officer shot ... 4 hr former democrat 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 15 hr honeymylove 2,455

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages