Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
745,501 - 745,520 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Condeleesa Rice went on talk shows & said how Iraq had WMDs. We invaded Iraq. There were no WMDs. Republicans confirm Condi Rice as Sec of State.
Susan Rice said the attacks appeared to be the results of a demonstration against a video that escalated. This has been changed to a planned terrorist attack.. Republicans run screaming through the streets with torches & pitchforks. OMG OMG she can't be Sec of State.
Testimony from the CIA confirms that their talking points changed. That the possible relation with terrorist organizations were scrubbed from their initial memos.
The idea that Republicans didn't give a sh*t that the misinformation Condeleesa Rice provided helped send 4000 soldiers to their death evidently pales in comparison of statements about Benghazi that got no one killed or injured.
Republicans really suck d*ck. How anyone can support this pack of liars & losers is beyond me.
My God, the hypocrisy alone.
See see is the McCain & the sniveling weasel Graham will apologize.
Condi is smart, Susan is a twit, there lies the difference.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

bullship inc wrote:
That was quite a stage performance by the Napoleonic caricature of a man who calls himself president Obama.
Obama supporters must be some of the most feeble minded organisms on the planet to lap up Obama's B.S.
Far be it from the gallant man Obama or any of his noble cronies to besmirch anyones reputation.
Integrity and morality is simply oozing from every orafice on the left.
Obama would find it offensive if you were to suggest that he or any of his administration has ever lied or tried to misrepresent anything. He and they have only made "off the cuff" remarks and are only interested in transparency and being ambassaders for truth. It has always been about honesty and what's best for the U.S.A. and it's citizens. F A C T S it's all about the facts. Do the math and use common sense.:)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but if that happened, then Republicans were share the blame.
The funny part about that 5 trillion is that it was brought about by the Bush recession.
Image where we would be if we could skip the Bush years.
The New York City skyline would look better too...
TheFishareSaying

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as we are done with our meeting, apparently the recent change in fish food has not been well received. Their union rep is a real shark.
what iz dis lacking in portions size as well... caca....

lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Good morning jackwagons, ignorant rightwingers, normal people, and conspiracy theorists*.
Hey 1910! The year when Peppy's great great uncle Nigel sold all his oil rights in Saudi Arabia over to Achmed Faisel stating "This stuff will never amount to anything! "Look, I can't even wash it off my hands!"
*New addition, just trying it out
Mornin' Homer.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

hahahah Obama would find it offensive if you were to suggest that he or any of his administration has ever lied or tried to misrepresent anything. hahahah
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you suggest for capping the release of volcanic ash?
You know if you keep toying with Dave like this, he will blow a head gasket. Then he will scream. If he screams, his parents will hear him from the floor above. If his parents hear a scream they will think that pesky raccoon got back in the house. When raccoons get in the house, they break out the guns and start shooting at anything that moves. So, don't make Dave scream.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Donald Trump's creditors to buy Ritz-Carlton in Jupiter, FL
(uggghhh)
Fixed it for ya'.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

sage won wrote:
Like my new avatar? It's the only one the Topix liberals would OK.
Good morning, lisw.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The New York City skyline would look better too...
Get real...Clinton or Bush, wouldn't mattered one milimeter of difference to bin_laden and company.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

How many of these Union Bosses lost sleep over these Union Thugs losing their Jobs, sort of like Obama going to Bed during the attack on Benghazi the following morning they just moved on to another Union negotiation like Obama move on to another campaign stop!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Yeah those Union Bosses really showed Twinkies ‘We Don’t Back Down” 18,000 unemployed Union Thugs!! Look what Union Loyalty got you!! But these Union Bosses are no different than Jesses Jackson/Al Sharpton another speech another crisis!! The Check in the Mail…Oops Maybe Not!!!
The union workers had made grand concessions during the previous bankruptcy in exchange for equity, the current bankruptcy is the second since the company was taken over by hedge funds the larger being Silver Point Holdings of Greenwich Conn.

Obviously you don't have a fkn clue.

The company will now be sold off piece and parcel.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Oil Can. No, I did not take your Pez dispenser. Why did you break the tips off all my pencils again?
You make a good point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Isn't that pathetic? An 82 year old company-now defunct, because of the GREED and IGNORANCE resulting from slacketics of NO apparent work ethics or moral fiber.
The 82 year old purveyor of preservatives, grease, sugar, and pocket-lint, is defunct because intelligent people stopped buying and eating their plastic-wrapped offal a decade ago, and creditors finally washed their hands of it. Good riddance.

Your 'tic' tic is really cute. One too many ding-dongs, or a side effect of the steroids?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Following a meeting at the White House with President Obama, Speaker John Boehner, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said that the top congressional leaders "have a plan," and remain confident in reaching a deal on the "fiscal cliff."

"We have the cornerstones of being able to work something out," Reid said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/h...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know if you keep toying with Dave like this, he will blow a head gasket. Then he will scream. If he screams, his parents will hear him from the floor above. If his parents hear a scream they will think that pesky raccoon got back in the house. When raccoons get in the house, they break out the guns and start shooting at anything that moves. So, don't make Dave scream.
you been watching too many infomercials lol.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Friday Republicans are willing to put revenue "on the table" in order to avoid the fiscal cliff, "provided we fix the real problem, even though most of my members, I think, without exception, believe we're in the dilemma we're in not because we tax too little but because we spend too much."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Great name. Didn't he pitch for Boston??
I like 'shoeless Joe Jackson', or Ozzie 'the Wizard of Oz' Smith!!
Or Bill 'spaceman' Lee!!
Funny, Homer was once known as "the grand wizard". That was way back when liberal democrats had a whole different mantra.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Funny how Carol always has to go back to 'work' whenever i show up.
41 minutes ago, I answered one of her posts.
She hasn't posted since then.
Coincidence?? I think not.
She can't answer when challenenged on her lies and ignorance, so only observes when I come online.
Because I destroy her bullshit in a way she has no way to come back from.
So, like the chickenshit she is, she keeps her fat fingers off the keyboard until I leave!!
She's lucky I only show up on occasion.
So much hate from such a small man.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
you been watching too many infomercials lol.
I think you're right. Anyone need a Ronco pocket fishermen? Let me know,I have several for sale.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••