Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#806214 Nov 16, 2012
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. BORN JUL 4,1776 BY THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS
DIED NOV,6,2012 BY SUICIDE
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#806215 Nov 16, 2012
One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
"I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Separation of church and state. Keep religion out of politics.
Agree. It's so simple.
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#806217 Nov 16, 2012
TSM wrote:
Is Hostess the beginning of a Domino effect will they be others?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DEBIL KNOW YOU NOT MEAN TO BE FUNNY BUT THAT THE FUNNIEST THING HE EVER SEE YOU WRITE.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#806218 Nov 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I always think for myself. I always make sense. And I am not self-loathing.
You're just cuckoo if you don't think Obama isn't going to tax the you-know-what out of those making more than 250,000 and raising the dividend taxes won't affect the economy and, thus, all of us.
Keep on defending people like Mitt that makes $57,000.00 per day after paying 13.6% taxes. There is a 435 seat election coming in two years for the US House. We Democrats need all the help we can get. Keep up the good posting. You are helping us win just like your kind did a week ago.
Tell us once more about all the jobs that will trickle down if we just give the rich more tax breaks. That one is my Fav.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#806219 Nov 16, 2012
sage won wrote:
Hostess Twinkies, all sold out RIP old friend
Just eat the generic ones.
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#806220 Nov 16, 2012
DID HE ACTUALLY SAY, "A PANTSUIT SOCK?"
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#806221 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Touch a nerve, fffuckffface?
You one of those big eared mistakes your mother made behind a tavern.
That would be your siblings.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#806222 Nov 16, 2012
carol wrote:
I'd like to say I'm sorry for acting so crazy.
I was really in love with the thought of that black bastard being thrown out of office.
The Christian in me wanted to slice his throat.
The thought of his black butt in George Washington's bed makes my head spin.
I've tried to pretend its about issues by posting nonsense from right wing idiots. But I'm letting it all hang out now.
It's nice to see some honesty on this thread. Kudos to you Carol! Although I think we already knew you felt that way lol.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#806223 Nov 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't see the big vote on whether God was in or out of your party at the Democratic Convention?
Had to vote 3 times. Most people think the "no's" had it even though Obama made it clear behind the scenes the "yes's" were to win since he had to say God bless America at the end of his speech.
Grasping at straws again,hm? BF FOX DEAL!!! On closer inspection, the platform turned out to be anything but a paean to irreligion.....

This was the platform's section on that subject:

Faith has always been a central part of the American story, and it has been a driving force of progress and justice throughout our history. We know that our nation, our communities, and our lives are made vastly stronger and richer by faith and the countless acts of justice and mercy it inspires. Faith-based organizations will always be critical allies in meeting the challenges that face our nation and our world—from domestic and global poverty to climate change and human trafficking. People of faith and religious organizations do amazing work ...

The Democratic platform referenced God more often that the Republican platform in 2000 and 2004. And the 2008 GOP platform only mentioned God twice. The horror!!!

Does this mean that the Democrats of Al Gore and John Kerry's conventions were more God-fearing than the Republicans of George W. Bush's? Did Mitt Romney's convention love God more than the last three GOP conventions combined?

Fox News managed to alert its viewers to this deplorable development twenty-two times within the first sixteen hours after the Convention’s opening session....by the time the Democrats were streaming out of Charlotte the Fox folks had mentioned the non-mention eighty-four times.

And you were sucked in again. Lol! You need a tiny violin right about now!!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#806226 Nov 16, 2012
moshx wrote:
Have you seceded yet? I think we could probably get enough donations on this thread to get ya a U-Haul and gas money for your big move to New Texas.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#806230 Nov 16, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions again rather collect welfare and food stamps than work !!!
Unions has succesfully destroyed airlines like: Pan Am, Eastern Airline, etc.
Like a CANCER will destroy their host that feed them!
Like a pantsuit sock the blood of its hosts until their host, who keeps them alive, dies!!!
Now let's see the same happening to America as a whole thanks to Obama!!!
Good grief!!! They rather be unemployed than to accept only 30 days paid vacation and Obamacare!!!
English not native to you, hosey? Subject verb agreement is atrocious, but having a sucking parasite wind up a pantsuit sock is classic Teatard technology.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#806232 Nov 16, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DEBIL KNOW YOU NOT MEAN TO BE FUNNY BUT THAT THE FUNNIEST THING HE EVER SEE YOU WRITE.
lmfao

Maybe the stores can do Twinkie rationing until they run out. Even/odd serial numbers for different days, on the power scooters that line up outside Wallyworld for them. If we get lucky we'll see a few fights break out and make it to youtube!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#806233 Nov 16, 2012
moshx wrote:
The words of a traitor.

Your kind should be shot for treason.

This Republic has lasted almost 250 years. Traitors like you come and go, but real Americans support their Government, even when their side loses elections.

Phony Americans like you whine when you don't get your way.

Your ODD is causing your mental breakdown.

You're a wnining punk, as well as a sore loser.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#806234 Nov 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost all sources I can find that I agree with say the same thing. I tried looking for any source with some good news but couldn't find even one except the CBO, the AMA, AARP and other liberal sources.
So either there IS no good news that I'm willing to admit exists or liberal sources are keeping it a secret or I'm just a frickin' habitual liar.
It was a simple question. Appparently, even if you answer it I'll ignore it.
Get up on the wrong side of the propaganda machine this morning?

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#806235 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Although carol is a dumb lemming at least she's not a kkkoward like gunner and all the socks of his that disappeared with him.
I noticed he's taken a sabbatical. She should too. She's overwrought.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#806236 Nov 16, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to see some honesty on this thread. Kudos to you Carol! Although I think we already knew you felt that way lol.
You do realize that is demwit stealing Carol's name right?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#806237 Nov 16, 2012
One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just imagine. I don't buy fast-food; and I'm a label Nazi. I read everything. If I'm not sure what an ingredient is, I won't buy it. I generally make everything from scratch, except for crackers. I buy only organic, but you have to be careful because some products are not genuinely organic or made with wholesome ingredients. Corn syrup is a problem as well. Palm oil is another ingredient in many supermarket items, unless it says non-hydrogenated, don't buy it. Manufacturers know that many people are becoming savvy about additives so they are creating new labels in an effort to confuse and deceive us. It's so convenient to buy these products but it's wise not to.
They taste terrible, into the bargain.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#806239 Nov 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you leave topix for a minute , step away go do something for your self , like going to your dentist to get your hair cut .
Still using 7th grade jokes, eh??

Figures, that's the year you got kicked out of school!!
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#806240 Nov 16, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao
Maybe the stores can do Twinkie rationing until they run out. Even/odd serial numbers for different days, on the power scooters that line up outside Wallyworld for them. If we get lucky we'll see a few fights break out and make it to youtube!
DEBIL IS SOOOOO IN...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#806242 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Do I have to make a decision on this now? I'm kinda tired.
oh yeah sure Aristotle, whatever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Beavis 181,924
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 12 min dango64 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,896
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 45 min barefoot2626 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:13PM