Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,272)

Showing posts 745,421 - 745,440 of1,034,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL TAKE THE L'IL PINK BABY AN' HE STAB IT IN THE FACE OVER AN' OVER AN' THERE BLOOD EVERYWHERE AN' HE STAB IT IN THE FACE A FEW MO' TIMES WITH HIS RUSTY SCISSORS AN' THEN HE SLAP IT ON THE GROUND LIKE A COCKROACH AN' HE STAMP ON IT UNTIL IT JUS' PINK GOO SQUEEZE UP BETWEEN HIS TOES CAUSE BABIES JUS' SO MUCH GARBAGE AN' NOBODY GON' GO TO HELL FO' KILLIN A FEW DOZEN. SHIT EVEN THE GOOKS GOT SO MANY THEY DROWN HALF OF THEM... WHERE WUZ WE?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nop doubt you believe so, but that is not because you think that I am an idiot, but because you do not know what an idiot you are yourself.
Got the 'doctor' to say "I know you are, but what am I??"

Winning.

:)
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
On election night Mitt Romney's staff breifly published his victory website by mistake. Republicans called it an embarrassing error. Big Bird called it the scariest two minutes of my life.
Actually, the scariest minutes of anyone's life should have been when Obammy got re-elected. The second scariest was when he was first elected, because then people at least thought his inexperience wasn't going to translate into incompetence.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Obama's proposed tax hike on the rich is expected to bring in $69 billion next year.$69 billion! Praise the lord, our problems are solved!
CNN Money President Obama's opening bid on taxes:
His starting position will be for a broad $4 trillion dollar deficit-reduction plan that includes $1.6 trillion dollars in new revenue. White House spokesman Jay Carey said Tuesday. Arithmetic as Bill Clinton says.
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
Mitt Romney’s claimed Wednesday that President Barack Obama outmatched the 2012 Republican presidential nominee by offering "gifts" to African-Americans, Hispanics and young voters.
and this ball licker wonders why people, actual humans, don't like him
DEBIL THINK ABOUT THIS A LOT AN' HE DECIDE THAT THE REASON WILLARD STRAP THE DOG ON THE ROOF IS SO THE KIDS NOT SMELL THE SPUNK ON THE DOG'S BREATH. NO WONDER THE PO' CREATURE SHIT ALL OVER THE CAR... HIS ASS HURT.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

How's the housing market doing now under Obama?

"Nearly two thirds of housing markets across the country are in worse shape now than when the bust began in 2008, according to a study of 919 counties by the research firm RealtyTrac. Worst hit are Atlanta, Tucson, Salt Lake City, and Cook County, Il., where home prices have fallen nearly 20 percent in the last four years"

From The Washington Post as reported in The Week magazine, Nov 16,2012.

Bummer!
Legend has it that everything the ancient Greek King Midas touched turned into gold. In Obama's case everything he touches turns into buffalo dung and then he not only wants to tax it but also wants it be covered under obamacare as a Democratic beauty cream with no deductible or co pay. Nancy Pelosi said she will use it first and figure out what's in it later.
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

MAN, DEBIL JUS' REELIN' AT THE CONCEPT OF A RED-DOT WITH A SOUTHERN ACCENT. IF EVER THERE WAS A CLOWN NEEDED KILLIN'... CAN YOU IMAGINE LOUISIANA WITH A BIRTH MANDATE?
Lord Fetch

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL THINK ABOUT THIS A LOT AN' HE DECIDE THAT THE REASON WILLARD STRAP THE DOG ON THE ROOF IS SO THE KIDS NOT SMELL THE SPUNK ON THE DOG'S BREATH. NO WONDER THE PO' CREATURE SHIT ALL OVER THE CAR... HIS ASS HURT.
i believe you're on to something there...

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
Mitt Romney’s claimed Wednesday that President Barack Obama outmatched the 2012 Republican presidential nominee by offering "gifts" to African-Americans, Hispanics and young voters.
The one indisputable fact is this, more voters chose free stuff over good jobs - simple as you.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>CNN Money President Obama's opening bid on taxes:
His starting position will be for a broad $4 trillion dollar deficit-reduction plan that includes $1.6 trillion dollars in new revenue. White House spokesman Jay Carey said Tuesday. Arithmetic as Bill Clinton says.
Arithmetic? Please show your work, I want to see the bottom line.
THE DEBIL

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
How's the housing market doing now under Obama?s across the country are in worse shape now than when the bust began in 2008, according to a stuerything heeam with no deductible or co pay. Nancy Pelosi said she will use it first and figure out what's in it later.
AWWW.. DON' WORRY ABOUT THAT. IT A SILLY THING ANYWAYS. BUNCH OF FARMERS GETTIN RICH BY BEIN' "DEVELOPERS." WHAT YOU THINK GON' HAPPEN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... HIRE A BUNCH OF MEXICANS TO BUILD VINYL-SIDED SHIT TO ENRICH A FEW REDNECK FARMERS, DUH! IT DIN'T WORK!
THE DEBIL

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

HERE THE DEBIL'S PREDICTION: IF YOU A MEMBER OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE DEBIL GON' KILL AN' EAT YOU CHILDREN. KINDA SAYS IT ALL, DON' IT? EITHER DEBIL DO IT OR GEN'L PETRAEUS DO IT, YOU CHOOSE...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Obamacare

"So, let me get this straight (this is a long sentence), we’re going to be gifted with a healthcare plan we are forced to purchase, and fined if we don’t, which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn’t understand it, passed by a congress that didn’t read it, but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes, for which we will be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that’s broke. So what the blank could possibly go wrong?”

Former nun, Army major, lawyer, college professor and now Dr, Barbara Bellar.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol has been trying to convince the loony left wingers that the dog wanted to ride on the roof, and debil just confirmed it.
THE DEBIL

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Arithmetic? Please show your work, I want to see the bottom line.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU EVER SEE THE BOTTOM LINE, AIN'T IT, CRACKER?
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>CNN Money President Obama's opening bid on taxes:
ROTFLMAO !
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWW.. DON' WORRY ABOUT THAT. IT A SILLY THING ANYWAYS. BUNCH OF FARMERS GETTIN RICH BY BEIN' "DEVELOPERS." WHAT YOU THINK GON' HAPPEN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... HIRE A BUNCH OF MEXICANS TO BUILD VINYL-SIDED SHIT TO ENRICH A FEW REDNECK FARMERS, DUH! IT DIN'T WORK!
Lately, nothing works when Democrats are in charge.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
Maybe he will run again after taking a Berlitz Spanish class.
THE DEBIL

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

MAO TSE TUNG: "The Chinese Communist Party is the core of the Chinese revolution, and its principles are based on Marxism-Leninism. Party criticism should be carried out within the Party."

HI! I'M WITH THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AN' I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!
Lord Fetch

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 745,421 - 745,440 of1,034,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 67,193
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Sublime1 96,115
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min wojar 167,569
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,983
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,058
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Velvet MJK 1,022
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Velvet MJK 91
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE