Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#806089 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
Funny how Carol always has to go back to 'work' whenever i show up.
41 minutes ago, I answered one of her posts.
She hasn't posted since then.
Coincidence?? I think not.
She can't answer when challenenged on her lies and ignorance, so only observes when I come online.
Because I destroy her bullshit in a way she has no way to come back from.
So, like the chickenshit she is, she keeps her fat fingers off the keyboard until I leave!!
She's lucky I only show up on occasion.
So much hate from such a small man.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806090 Nov 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
you been watching too many infomercials lol.
I think you're right. Anyone need a Ronco pocket fishermen? Let me know,I have several for sale.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#806091 Nov 16, 2012
Homer.....

Research by leading social psychologist Roy Baumeister has found that the act of choosing depletes our brain’s ability to exercise self-control. We become less discerning and less disciplined when our brains are tired from having to make a large number of choices. This implies that when we embed ourselves within a context of binding commitments — that is to say, commitments we don’t have to think about honoring — that may free our minds to focus on other things. When we experience everything, or nearly everything, as contingent on choice, it exhausts us mentally, and makes us more undisciplined — and, in turn, makes our lives more chaotic. Chaos, in this sense, breeds chaos.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...

?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#806092 Nov 16, 2012
Has the President spoken up about the crisis in the Middle-East or is he waiting for an investigation before he steps up to address the American People?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#806093 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More likely due to people's diets changing fatty.
Will you loony left wingers make up your mind? We are either an obese nation or we are not.

Morning homer
carol

Orlando, FL

#806094 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know if you keep toying with Dave like this, he will blow a head gasket. Then he will scream. If he screams, his parents will hear him from the floor above. If his parents hear a scream they will think that pesky raccoon got back in the house. When raccoons get in the house, they break out the guns and start shooting at anything that moves. So, don't make Dave scream.
Don't you just love those commercials?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#806095 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to your 'Romney-Ryan' sockpuppet??
Y'know, the one who pretended to have served in the Navy, until I busted you on the lies??
Haven't heard from that sockpuppet or the fake veteran talk since then!!
But you are still spouting bullshit, now under a different alias.
Morning jimmy.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#806096 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know if you keep toying with Dave like this, he will blow a head gasket. Then he will scream. If he screams, his parents will hear him from the floor above. If his parents hear a scream they will think that pesky raccoon got back in the house. When raccoons get in the house, they break out the guns and start shooting at anything that moves. So, don't make Dave scream.
Well, Peppy, arsenic is a naturally occurring element in well water.

It doesn't mean should by a jar of it & put in in your coffee every morning.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#806097 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an unemployed guttersnipe. Why don't you go work for the Hedge Fund that runs Hostess??
I'm sure they'd hire nitwits like you, so long as you're willing to work for Twinkies!!
These bakers decided not to allow these corporate raiders to cut their wages and benefits to indentured slave levels. They'll find jobs, the hedge fund will lose big on their investment!!
That's a good outcome, but way over your hillbilly head!!
Laying off 18,000 is a good outcome? What's wrong with you people?
carol

Orlando, FL

#806098 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's a very lonely woman. She's said as much, often.
But she stays on Topix and FAUX, instead of getting out and meeting people.
Her insular behavior makes it easy for her to live in a parallel universe. She doesn't allow reality to intrude on her fantasy life.
Since Nov. 6th, that's becom increasingly apparent.
Most all her fellow nitwits have fled the scene, having realized their ignorance. Not Carol. She doubles down on ignorance.
The racists and secessionists are here, the frightened ones with guns in their avatar and secession in their heads.
Secession is the act of a traitor.
Traitors should be shot. But even the Governors of these traitors have laughed at them, including Rick Perry. So they're not going anywhere but crazy.
So, as in 2008, they're merely venting their rage over a black man winning the Presidency twice over their white mutts!!~
I'm a home hermit but not lonely. Because of my work situation. There's a difference.

But I do get bored easily. That's where topix and you come in handy.
carol

Orlando, FL

#806099 Nov 16, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep clinging to your lies Carol. No one is hysterical but you and your fellow wingnuts. Your desperation is all over the place.
Fox News makes good money telling people what they want to hear.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/born-keny...
The pamphlet itself was edited by Miriam Goderich who has since responded, saying it was her mistake. She replied in an email to Yahoo News:
You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.
Sigh.
I'm not hysterical and neither are my wingnuts.

Are any of my wingnuts on here hysterical?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#806100 Nov 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Condeleesa Rice went on talk shows & said how Iraq had WMDs. We invaded Iraq. There were no WMDs. Republicans confirm Condi Rice as Sec of State.
Susan Rice said the attacks appeared to be the results of a demonstration against a video that escalated. This has been changed to a planned terrorist attack.. Republicans run screaming through the streets with torches & pitchforks. OMG OMG she can't be Sec of State.
Testimony from the CIA confirms that their talking points changed. That the possible relation with terrorist organizations were scrubbed from their initial memos.
The idea that Republicans didn't give a sh*t that the misinformation Condeleesa Rice provided helped send 4000 soldiers to their death evidently pales in comparison of statements about Benghazi that got no one killed or injured.
Republicans really suck d*ck. How anyone can support this pack of liars & losers is beyond me.
My God, the hypocrisy alone.
See see is the McCain & the sniveling weasel Graham will apologize.
Democrats...the party of "my liar is better than your liar"
carol

Orlando, FL

#806101 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody can help you, Carol. Your ignorance is boundless.
But FDR would give Obama more than a run for his money. GM, AT&T, and most other unions came into being during the Great Depression.
The time when Americans realized the wealthy were ripping them off, and willing to let them live and die in poverty so the wealthy can make greater profits.
Not like today, when idiots like yourself support the rich in their exploiting of labor.
Hard times always bring ann increase in union activity. Don't look now, but even WalMart workers are looking to unionize, tired of being pawns with no rights.
You're too stubbornly blind to see that.
Oh, lighten' up. I can't help it if Hitler loved unions too.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#806102 Nov 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Controlling pollution so we actually can breathe without it killing us.
Hahaha

Non biodegradable plastic bags- thanks environmentalists

Light bulbs made with mercury- thanks environmentalists
TSM

El Paso, TX

#806103 Nov 16, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The union workers had made grand concessions during the previous bankruptcy in exchange for equity, the current bankruptcy is the second since the company was taken over by hedge funds the larger being Silver Point Holdings of Greenwich Conn.
Obviously you don't have a fkn clue.
The company will now be sold off piece and parcel.
Yeah these Union Bosses are dining a winning while these unemployed workers are scrambling to find Work…Oops they can’t its Obama’s Economy!! Now that’s taken one for the Team!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#806104 Nov 16, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Laying off 18,000 is a good outcome? What's wrong with you people?
I know right1 We have a hostess retail store down by the interstate about three miles away. They give the out of date food stuff to the homeless shelter. Guess the hungry will now be a little more hungry.
carol

Orlando, FL

#806105 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask you something?? Do you ever think for yourself??
Will your dividend rate go up?? Are you one of the CEO's who tried mightily to defeat Obama??
You're poor, you likely don't have investments, much less dividend paying stocks,if you have them, they're in hubby's 401K, and you don't pay taxes on income in a 401k.
Why does a poor person like you, maing $15 an hour, part time, care about taxes on wealthy folks??
Why do you ignorantly throw your lot in with rich folks? Hoping to get more cheap stuff they leave on the curb??
You make no sense at all, Carol. You stated you were willing to throw your husband under the bus concerning Medicare so rich people wouldn't have to pay more taxes.
Why are you so self loathing you kneel before the rich and take whatever scraps they throw to you?? Folks like your hero, sex deviate O'Reilly, worth $50 million.
You actively lobby against your own self interests. That's a definition of insanity.
And your daughter voted for Obama, laughing at you behind your back!!
I always think for myself. I always make sense. And I am not self-loathing.

You're just cuckoo if you don't think Obama isn't going to tax the you-know-what out of those making more than 250,000 and raising the dividend taxes won't affect the economy and, thus, all of us.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#806106 Nov 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, lighten' up. I can't help it if Hitler loved unions too.
Ah yes. Should have known.
carol

Orlando, FL

#806107 Nov 16, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not healthy to act like your have cornered the market on things that remain a mystery? Kinda like God? Lol. This kind thinking is why you and your party got such a huge slap in the face. Keep taking your orders from Fox. It worked so well in 2012.
Yeah, kinda like God. The same one your party almost voted out.
Lord Fetch

Crete, IL

#806108 Nov 16, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The 82 year old purveyor of preservatives, grease, sugar, and pocket-lint, is defunct because intelligent people stopped buying and eating their plastic-wrapped offal a decade ago, and creditors finally washed their hands of it. Good riddance.
Your 'tic' tic is really cute. One too many ding-dongs, or a side effect of the steroids?
hostess was/is a terribly run company with rapidly declining sales of it's child poison and, of course, it's Bain style management blames it all on labor...and typically, as the company was sinking:

"four top Hostess executives received raises of up to 80%."

it was a clusterfuck on wheels from top to bottom

http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2012/07/26/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 69,460
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min loose cannon 178,562
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min edogxxx 98,321
Abby 9-30 34 min edogxxx 1
Amy 9-30 36 min edogxxx 1
Abia State polytechnic, Direct entry admission ... 2 hr prof vicktor 1
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago