Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806025 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, not the Debil! He's one of the few things left that's not same old same old rightwinger bitching and lefties/independents explaining everything to these ignorant rightwingers over and over and over again.
Yeah, I am going to miss him as much as I miss RealBrother. Oil can is okay, but I prefer Catfish after Catfish Hunter.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#806027 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an unemployed guttersnipe. Why don't you go work for the Hedge Fund that runs Hostess??
I'm sure they'd hire nitwits like you, so long as you're willing to work for Twinkies!!
These bakers decided not to allow these corporate raiders to cut their wages and benefits to indentured slave levels. They'll find jobs, the hedge fund will lose big on their investment!!
That's a good outcome, but way over your hillbilly head!!
'unemployed guttersnipe' Classic, you win.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806028 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And now a blue state, welcome back to the union.
Just like New Jersey, we were smart enough to elect a republican governor to offset the jackass in the white house.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#806029 Nov 16, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol: rebirth of the birfers. They're hysterical, they can't fathom that the rich white guy didn't win, Karl Rove whining like a baby. Smear campaign? How about the truth? Romney's own words buried him. I think they're going to go far, far right now with a vengeance!!
The whole situation is laughable. The frenzy of lies they've been in for the last four years blurred their vision. They now dwell in a parallel universe. Denial so thick you can cut it with a chainsaw. The truth is they never saw it coming. I agree,it will get worse. Expect more lies, hate and conspiracy theories. Losing twice to the the one they hate the most is going to throw them right off the edge into the abyss. Will be fun to watch!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806030 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More likely due to people's diets changing fatty.
Proud of it too Homer...cause Anorexia and bulimia are MENTAL illness/diseases.

Plus, it doesn't provide the energy needed to bust those jordache moves.

That's right. THAT requires some actual real FOOD-not birdbrain seeds of mere existence.

(haha Homer-now you'll have to eat generic Devil dogs, cause NOBODY does it like Hostess!!!! Unless it's homemade of course!)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#806031 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am going to miss him as much as I miss RealBrother. Oil can is okay, but I prefer Catfish after Catfish Hunter.
Why do you have all the goldfish piled on your desk? Would you put them back in the pond please.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806032 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to your 'Romney-Ryan' sockpuppet??
Y'know, the one who pretended to have served in the Navy, until I busted you on the lies??
Haven't heard from that sockpuppet or the fake veteran talk since then!!
But you are still spouting bullshit, now under a different alias.
I see you're back, the failed Navy flute player who was discharged for admitting you were gay before "don't ask don't tell" was repealed now can't get a job with marching band because you're not allowed within 1,000 feet of anywhere children might gather. I heard a rumor NAMBLA is starting a gay marching band. Maybe you can get a job with them.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#806033 Nov 16, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal idiots believe the "environmental movement" is about the environment. Wrong! It's all about control.
unlike the anti abortion movement
unlike the anti same sex marriage movement
unlike the legalize pot movement

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#806034 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
Anybody remember the pitcher Oil Can Boyd? I don't really need an answer, I just like the name Oil Can Boyd.
Maybe I should call Peppy 'Oil Can', he'd probably like that.
Great name. Didn't he pitch for Boston??

I like 'shoeless Joe Jackson', or Ozzie 'the Wizard of Oz' Smith!!

Or Bill 'spaceman' Lee!!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806035 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
What was I thinking speaking to you like a human.
My apologies, chimp.
I'm not the chimp. My screen name is Impeach Obama, not Obama.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806036 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an unemployed guttersnipe. Why don't you go work for the Hedge Fund that runs Hostess??
I'm sure they'd hire nitwits like you, so long as you're willing to work for Twinkies!!
These bakers decided not to allow these corporate raiders to cut their wages and benefits to indentured slave levels. They'll find jobs, the hedge fund will lose big on their investment!!
That's a good outcome, but way over your hillbilly head!!
Standing in the still growing unemployment lines does not count as "jobs". Too bad for them huh?

All day traders should be taxed per transaction..make 'em feeeel those high/low daily waves of playing duh stock market!

The unemployment lines are going to need it!!

Elmont, Long Island NY

#806037 Nov 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
There's been some pretty disgusting stuff being slung out. No wonder kids are coming home feeling like they're being starved out....combinations not even hungry dog packs would eat.
"Where the beef" What was being served on debate nights???
Frickin' commietic, hypocrite food nazis.
with an obesity rate approaching 50% and higher for kids under 13, I very much doubt these kids are going hungry, much less starving

the rate of obesity and out of shape kids is child abuse
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806038 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like New Jersey, we were smart enough to elect a republican governor to offset the jackass in the white house.
The N.J. governor is just a democrat lover disguised in republican fat.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#806039 Nov 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud of it too Homer...cause Anorexia and bulimia are MENTAL illness/diseases.
Plus, it doesn't provide the energy needed to bust those jordache moves.
That's right. THAT requires some actual real FOOD-not birdbrain seeds of mere existence.
(haha Homer-now you'll have to eat generic Devil dogs, cause NOBODY does it like Hostess!!!! Unless it's homemade of course!)
Drakes makes DEvildogs dummy. Go have a salad, better for you than your standaed diet of Yoohoo and Gummy Bears.
sam

Bethlehem, PA

#806040 Nov 16, 2012
Good Bye America, We will miss you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806041 Nov 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, toothless.
Howdy dem. Now don't say anything else for me to ruin your day over.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#806042 Nov 16, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the chimp. My screen name is Impeach Obama, not Obama.
you're right, chimps are definitely more intelligent than you

we apologize to all the chimps out there....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#806043 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Great name. Didn't he pitch for Boston??
I like 'shoeless Joe Jackson', or Ozzie 'the Wizard of Oz' Smith!!
Or Bill 'spaceman' Lee!!
Yep. Also good names.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#806044 Nov 16, 2012
Condeleesa Rice went on talk shows & said how Iraq had WMDs. We invaded Iraq. There were no WMDs. Republicans confirm Condi Rice as Sec of State.

Susan Rice said the attacks appeared to be the results of a demonstration against a video that escalated. This has been changed to a planned terrorist attack.. Republicans run screaming through the streets with torches & pitchforks. OMG OMG she can't be Sec of State.

Testimony from the CIA confirms that their talking points changed. That the possible relation with terrorist organizations were scrubbed from their initial memos.

The idea that Republicans didn't give a sh*t that the misinformation Condeleesa Rice provided helped send 4000 soldiers to their death evidently pales in comparison of statements about Benghazi that got no one killed or injured.

Republicans really suck d*ck. How anyone can support this pack of liars & losers is beyond me.

My God, the hypocrisy alone.

See see is the McCain & the sniveling weasel Graham will apologize.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#806045 Nov 16, 2012
Christie/Jindal - the last Republican hope.

Willing to tell Mitt Romney to STFU & go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min southern Illinois... 50,039
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Earthling-1 47,005
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 48 min Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]