Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#806073 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
Good morning jackwagons, ignorant rightwingers, normal people, and conspiracy theorists*.
Hey 1910! The year when Peppy's great great uncle Nigel sold all his oil rights in Saudi Arabia over to Achmed Faisel stating "This stuff will never amount to anything! "Look, I can't even wash it off my hands!"
*New addition, just trying it out
Mornin' Homer.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#806074 Nov 16, 2012
hahahah Obama would find it offensive if you were to suggest that he or any of his administration has ever lied or tried to misrepresent anything. hahahah
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806075 Nov 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you suggest for capping the release of volcanic ash?
You know if you keep toying with Dave like this, he will blow a head gasket. Then he will scream. If he screams, his parents will hear him from the floor above. If his parents hear a scream they will think that pesky raccoon got back in the house. When raccoons get in the house, they break out the guns and start shooting at anything that moves. So, don't make Dave scream.

Location hidden

#806076 Nov 16, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Donald Trump's creditors to buy Ritz-Carlton in Jupiter, FL
(uggghhh)
Fixed it for ya'.

:)

Location hidden

#806077 Nov 16, 2012
sage won wrote:
Like my new avatar? It's the only one the Topix liberals would OK.
Good morning, lisw.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806078 Nov 16, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The New York City skyline would look better too...
Get real...Clinton or Bush, wouldn't mattered one milimeter of difference to bin_laden and company.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#806080 Nov 16, 2012
How many of these Union Bosses lost sleep over these Union Thugs losing their Jobs, sort of like Obama going to Bed during the attack on Benghazi the following morning they just moved on to another Union negotiation like Obama move on to another campaign stop!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#806081 Nov 16, 2012
TSM wrote:
Yeah those Union Bosses really showed Twinkies ‘We Don’t Back Down” 18,000 unemployed Union Thugs!! Look what Union Loyalty got you!! But these Union Bosses are no different than Jesses Jackson/Al Sharpton another speech another crisis!! The Check in the Mail…Oops Maybe Not!!!
The union workers had made grand concessions during the previous bankruptcy in exchange for equity, the current bankruptcy is the second since the company was taken over by hedge funds the larger being Silver Point Holdings of Greenwich Conn.

Obviously you don't have a fkn clue.

The company will now be sold off piece and parcel.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806082 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Oil Can. No, I did not take your Pez dispenser. Why did you break the tips off all my pencils again?
You make a good point?

Location hidden

#806084 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Isn't that pathetic? An 82 year old company-now defunct, because of the GREED and IGNORANCE resulting from slacketics of NO apparent work ethics or moral fiber.
The 82 year old purveyor of preservatives, grease, sugar, and pocket-lint, is defunct because intelligent people stopped buying and eating their plastic-wrapped offal a decade ago, and creditors finally washed their hands of it. Good riddance.

Your 'tic' tic is really cute. One too many ding-dongs, or a side effect of the steroids?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#806085 Nov 16, 2012
Following a meeting at the White House with President Obama, Speaker John Boehner, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said that the top congressional leaders "have a plan," and remain confident in reaching a deal on the "fiscal cliff."

"We have the cornerstones of being able to work something out," Reid said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/h...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806086 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know if you keep toying with Dave like this, he will blow a head gasket. Then he will scream. If he screams, his parents will hear him from the floor above. If his parents hear a scream they will think that pesky raccoon got back in the house. When raccoons get in the house, they break out the guns and start shooting at anything that moves. So, don't make Dave scream.
you been watching too many infomercials lol.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#806087 Nov 16, 2012
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said Friday Republicans are willing to put revenue "on the table" in order to avoid the fiscal cliff, "provided we fix the real problem, even though most of my members, I think, without exception, believe we're in the dilemma we're in not because we tax too little but because we spend too much."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806088 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Great name. Didn't he pitch for Boston??
I like 'shoeless Joe Jackson', or Ozzie 'the Wizard of Oz' Smith!!
Or Bill 'spaceman' Lee!!
Funny, Homer was once known as "the grand wizard". That was way back when liberal democrats had a whole different mantra.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#806089 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
Funny how Carol always has to go back to 'work' whenever i show up.
41 minutes ago, I answered one of her posts.
She hasn't posted since then.
Coincidence?? I think not.
She can't answer when challenenged on her lies and ignorance, so only observes when I come online.
Because I destroy her bullshit in a way she has no way to come back from.
So, like the chickenshit she is, she keeps her fat fingers off the keyboard until I leave!!
She's lucky I only show up on occasion.
So much hate from such a small man.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806090 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
you been watching too many infomercials lol.
I think you're right. Anyone need a Ronco pocket fishermen? Let me know,I have several for sale.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#806091 Nov 16, 2012
Homer.....

Research by leading social psychologist Roy Baumeister has found that the act of choosing depletes our brain’s ability to exercise self-control. We become less discerning and less disciplined when our brains are tired from having to make a large number of choices. This implies that when we embed ourselves within a context of binding commitments — that is to say, commitments we don’t have to think about honoring — that may free our minds to focus on other things. When we experience everything, or nearly everything, as contingent on choice, it exhausts us mentally, and makes us more undisciplined — and, in turn, makes our lives more chaotic. Chaos, in this sense, breeds chaos.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...

?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#806092 Nov 16, 2012
Has the President spoken up about the crisis in the Middle-East or is he waiting for an investigation before he steps up to address the American People?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#806093 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More likely due to people's diets changing fatty.
Will you loony left wingers make up your mind? We are either an obese nation or we are not.

Morning homer
carol

Orlando, FL

#806094 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love those commercials?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Learn to Read 182,053
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min Chitfaced 98,874
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Mike Brown hidden video. 2 hr StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 71,225
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info