Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#806002 Nov 16, 2012
Ohio State Senator’s Shirt Redefines GOP: Get Out Of My Panties

“For the Republicans at the state level to disregard this message is astonishing to me. They are arrogant, they are inebriated with power, and that is exactly what we see going on here.”

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/11/13/11...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806003 Nov 16, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Women like those involved are prostitutes attracted to power and money.
(even if Petraueses peter most likely had little to do with the foreign policy failure in Libya)
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806004 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
Obama achieves his goal of taking out the evil twinkie, claims devil dogs are next on the list.
Actually, Obama bankrupted Hostess Foods because he hates Wonder Bread. He hates anything white.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#806006 Nov 16, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Most states have a five year time limit, some have no time limit, but regardless, if "Mammy" has another baby it starts over. That's why welfare queens "likes to haves so many babies". It's the ghetto-rat lifestyle.
Whatever happened to your 'Romney-Ryan' sockpuppet??

Y'know, the one who pretended to have served in the Navy, until I busted you on the lies??

Haven't heard from that sockpuppet or the fake veteran talk since then!!

But you are still spouting bullshit, now under a different alias.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#806010 Nov 16, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Donald Trump to buy Ritz-Carlton in Jupiter, FL
(uggghhh)
Donald Trump said he still wants to look more closely at Obama's birth certificate to make sure that it's real. Incidentally President Obama said the same exact thing about Donald Trump's hair.
Bamstag Nation

Philadelphia, PA

#806011 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
A Florida man was arrested for posting plans to kill the President on Facebook. These fools never get it.
What an idiot. Doesn't he know that a bigger fool named Biden would then be sworn in as President? And while Obamas giant ego will be tough enough to fit on My Rushmore, I feel sorry for whoever would have to carve Biden' big mouth.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806012 Nov 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who believes what the NRA does? You idiots think they are about guns.
Liberal idiots believe the "environmental movement" is about the environment. Wrong! It's all about control.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806014 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
Good morning jackwagons, ignorant rightwingers, normal people, and conspiracy theorists*.
Hey 1910! The year when Peppy's great great uncle Nigel sold all his oil rights in Saudi Arabia over to Achmed Faisel stating "This stuff will never amount to anything! "Look, I can't even wash it off my hands!"
*New addition, just trying it out
Good morning you misanthrope.

Uncle Nigel did just fine. He invented and marketed the first cell phone, but back in 1910 there were no cell towers, so it was a hard cell (ha,ha,ha).

Hey, did you take my Popeye Pez dispenser, it's missing again. It always disappears right after I fill it up and then mysteriously shows up empty.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#806018 Nov 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that pathetic? An 82 year old company-now defunct, because of the GREED and IGNORANCE resulting from slacketics of NO apparent work ethics or moral fiber.
You're an unemployed guttersnipe. Why don't you go work for the Hedge Fund that runs Hostess??

I'm sure they'd hire nitwits like you, so long as you're willing to work for Twinkies!!

These bakers decided not to allow these corporate raiders to cut their wages and benefits to indentured slave levels. They'll find jobs, the hedge fund will lose big on their investment!!

That's a good outcome, but way over your hillbilly head!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#806019 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Virginia is an exception. Right to work and amongst the wealthiest.
And now a blue state, welcome back to the union.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806020 Nov 16, 2012
sage won wrote:
Liberalism at it's finest, forcing behavior on the others:
(CNN)– The goal of new USDA rules on school lunches is to make students healthy, but for many, the rules are also making them hungry.
Students have been complaining about the new rules for school lunches all over social media.
In the video above from KXJB, three athletes at Milnor School in North Dakota — Wyatt Mund, Andrew Martinson, and Colin Yagow — take their complaint all the way to first lady Michelle Obama, who championed the new school lunch guidelines. Their music video is titled “First Lady that I Used to Know,” a parody of the Gotye hit song.
Principal Ned Clooten appreciates the intent of the new lunch rules and says that there are a lot of changes that are very good in the school lunch program.
“But the number of calories that we’re providing some high school students just isn’t enough,” says Clooten. He supports the students who made the video.
The athletes hope their voices will be heard and bring about change in their school cafeteria.
Forced behavior wrought by Mrs. Big Butt.
There's been some pretty disgusting stuff being slung out. No wonder kids are coming home feeling like they're being starved out....combinations not even hungry dog packs would eat.

"Where the beef" What was being served on debate nights???

Frickin' commietic, hypocrite food nazis.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#806021 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning you misanthrope.
Uncle Nigel did just fine. He invented and marketed the first cell phone, but back in 1910 there were no cell towers, so it was a hard cell (ha,ha,ha).
Hey, did you take my Popeye Pez dispenser, it's missing again. It always disappears right after I fill it up and then mysteriously shows up empty.
Good morning Oil Can. No, I did not take your Pez dispenser. Why did you break the tips off all my pencils again?
Hans

New York, NY

#806022 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How true!!
Nothing their weird propaganda and lies could do.
Death panels, muslim, commie, Kenyan, nothing worked.
America saw through the hatred and racism, and re-elected President Obama.
And these nitwits are still off the rails!!
I think it's wonderful!!
Most of the wingnuts ran off after Rmoney's historic defeat.
Not Carol. She has no self respect, so stayed here, still spinning her pre-election bullshit.
And still getting laughed at.
whatever happened to Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin??
They reacked their expiration date and left the scene.
If only Carol were so bright to take the hint.
You're a loser, Carol.
An especially sad sore loser.
Jay Leno:

At least now when Obama blames the guy who had the job for the last four years, he'll be right.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#806023 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Virginia is an exception. Right to work and amongst the wealthiest.
only because of it's proximity to D.C. Ever see Alexandria and the suburbs for all those lobbyists. they skew the whole bell curve
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806025 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, not the Debil! He's one of the few things left that's not same old same old rightwinger bitching and lefties/independents explaining everything to these ignorant rightwingers over and over and over again.
Yeah, I am going to miss him as much as I miss RealBrother. Oil can is okay, but I prefer Catfish after Catfish Hunter.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#806027 Nov 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an unemployed guttersnipe. Why don't you go work for the Hedge Fund that runs Hostess??
I'm sure they'd hire nitwits like you, so long as you're willing to work for Twinkies!!
These bakers decided not to allow these corporate raiders to cut their wages and benefits to indentured slave levels. They'll find jobs, the hedge fund will lose big on their investment!!
That's a good outcome, but way over your hillbilly head!!
'unemployed guttersnipe' Classic, you win.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#806028 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And now a blue state, welcome back to the union.
Just like New Jersey, we were smart enough to elect a republican governor to offset the jackass in the white house.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#806029 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Carol: rebirth of the birfers. They're hysterical, they can't fathom that the rich white guy didn't win, Karl Rove whining like a baby. Smear campaign? How about the truth? Romney's own words buried him. I think they're going to go far, far right now with a vengeance!!
The whole situation is laughable. The frenzy of lies they've been in for the last four years blurred their vision. They now dwell in a parallel universe. Denial so thick you can cut it with a chainsaw. The truth is they never saw it coming. I agree,it will get worse. Expect more lies, hate and conspiracy theories. Losing twice to the the one they hate the most is going to throw them right off the edge into the abyss. Will be fun to watch!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#806030 Nov 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More likely due to people's diets changing fatty.
Proud of it too Homer...cause Anorexia and bulimia are MENTAL illness/diseases.

Plus, it doesn't provide the energy needed to bust those jordache moves.

That's right. THAT requires some actual real FOOD-not birdbrain seeds of mere existence.

(haha Homer-now you'll have to eat generic Devil dogs, cause NOBODY does it like Hostess!!!! Unless it's homemade of course!)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#806031 Nov 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am going to miss him as much as I miss RealBrother. Oil can is okay, but I prefer Catfish after Catfish Hunter.
Why do you have all the goldfish piled on your desk? Would you put them back in the pond please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,838
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min scirocco 71,045
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,884
2 cops executed in new york 1 hr The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 1 hr The Patriot 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 49,220
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:26 am PST

NBC Sports 8:26AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH
CBS Sports 4:09 AM
Jay Cutler expected back with Bears in 2015, with new coaching staff