Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805643 Nov 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News Sunday Guests Debunk Laura Ingraham's Whopper That Obama Refused To "Compromise On Pretty Much Any Issue"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/11/fox-...
Need the transcript?
You should stop watching Fox.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805644 Nov 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no rat.
Though others might disagree.
Depends on the kind of rat. Members of the rat pack were considered cool.
White AND Right

Deerfield Beach, FL

#805649 Nov 15, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
BLACK PRESIDENT??? DID HE CAUSE THIS MESS??? OH NO WAIT, WAIT WHAT WAS HIS NAME??? OH YEAH, BUSH....WAS HE BLACK????
VULNERABLE TO ATTACK...LOL YOU CLOWN!!!
WHAT HAVE ALL OUR WHITE PRESIDENTS DONE????
WE CARE MORE IN THIS COUNTRY ABOUT WHO ARE LEADERS ARE HAVING SEX WITH THEN WHAT THEY ARE DOING THAT COUNTS. BIG F***ING DEAL THE HEAD OF THE CIA HAD AN AFFAIR!!! IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS A 50% DIVORCE RATE. HOW ABOUT WE STAY OUT OF PERSONAL SHIT & RUN THE COUNTRY. OR DO WE CONTINUE TO WORRY ABOUT BULLSHIT & WASTE MONEY WHEN THIS IS GOING ON!!!
A report out last week by Harvard University's Program on Education Policy and Governance found that U.S. students aren't progressing to catch up to their foreign peers.
Students in Latvia, Chile and Brazil are making gains in academics three times faster than American students, while those in Portugal, Hong Kong, Germany, Poland, Liechtenstein, Slovenia, Colombia and Lithuania are improving at twice the rate.
The study's findings support years of rankings that show foreign students outpacing their American peers academically. Students in Shanghai who recently took international exams for the first time outscored every other school system in the world. In the same test, American students ranked 25th in math, 17th in science and 14th in reading.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805651 Nov 15, 2012
"At times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam".
Obama's possible future Secretary of Defense, John F. Kerry, April 22, 1971
White AND Right

Deerfield Beach, FL

#805656 Nov 15, 2012
& before u ask or post something stupid, no I don't agree with Obama on a lot of things! Climate change, his view, I'll consult with people in the industry but jobs in America are more important. WHAT????
Yeah Obama your are a clown!!! SUPER STORM SANDY, OCTOBER BLIZZARD IN WEST VIRGINIA, EARTHQUAKE IN KENTUCKY, FLOODING IN VENICE ITALY, ALL WITHIN A FEW WEEKS!!! YEAH THERE WILL BE LOTS OF JOBS, CLEANING DISASTER AREAS!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#805657 Nov 15, 2012
I think this says it all for Republicans.

"That sentiment was in full bloom following Romney’s first post-election comments — made on a phone call with donors earlier this week. On the call, Romney attributed his loss to the “gifts” President Obama’s campaign doled out to young people and minorities. For many, the comments had an eerie echo of the secretly taped “47 percent” remarks Romney made at a May fundraiser"

Speaking of those future leaders, several of the candidates talked about as 2016 presidential possibilities quickly condemned Romney’s comments as well.

“We have got to stop dividing American voters,” said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.“I absolutely reject that notion, that description … We’re fighting for 100 percent of the vote.” Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker added that the Republican party isn’t “just for people who are currently not dependent on the government.”

That's it! for the party of mad men, it was all those free loaders that lost the election. Anyone who voted for Obama must have their hand out for government help. I guess that came hot off the Fox news press.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805660 Nov 15, 2012
Mitt Romney’s parting gifts

We think voters generally make decisions based on a complex assessment of their own interests and what they think is good for the country. Mr. Romney apparently views the people as a series of segmentable, selfish market shares. That is “absolutely wrong,” said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R).“We have got to stop dividing American voters.”

It’s encouraging that many Republicans are repudiating the contemptuous, and contemptible, O’Reilly-Romney worldview.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mitt-r...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805663 Nov 15, 2012
One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>]
3 holidays out of a year is not much for families to spend time together, celebrating and having fun together. In case you haven't noticed, it's a rat race out there. So Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy Easter!
Somehow I don't believe Costco employees or anybody else works 362 days a year.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805665 Nov 15, 2012
thank you wrote:
<quoted text>Don't put the word PRESIDENT in front of his name ,it makes me angry.
Sorry. It was a typo.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#805666 Nov 15, 2012
The Secret of Oz

&fe ature=related

10 Things That Every American Should Know About The Federal Reserve

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/1...

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -
Thomas Jefferson
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805668 Nov 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's one particular Denny's franchisee goofball, don't you read the nonsense you post.
Let many other restaurants follow suit and they'll wonder what happened to their good employees__or 28 hours at Denny's and then off they go for another 28 at Perkins Hah, most of those jobs are part time anyway and Denny's is famous for having parolee chefs and kitchen workers who are compelled to work full time.
Pal you're even dumber know than before under your other three screen names.
Glad to hear that I'm even dumber know.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#805669 Nov 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice reaction to a post from a conservative site. Erick Erickson no less. What, don't you watch FOX?
I watch as little TV as possible. It is a wasteland.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805670 Nov 15, 2012
Romney’s Wrong: Government ‘Gifts’ Won’t Make You Vote Obama

If your state receives more federal dollars, you’re no more likely to vote for Obama.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...

Lapeer, MI

#805674 Nov 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave your wife out of this you tiny dk retard
Didn't yo momma tell you not to play with the vacuum cleaner that way?

You little Dirt Devil, you!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805676 Nov 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch as little TV as possible. It is a wasteland.
no doubt.

i quit watching news on tv a long time ago. the talking heads of every ilk say what they think instead of reporting the news. and who's opinion could be more right than mine?...by their own reasoning.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805677 Nov 15, 2012
Oh that hurt wrote:
<quoted text>Why are people buying a lot of guns?
Because they'll be illegal in a couple of years.

Lapeer, MI

#805679 Nov 15, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
I think this says it all for Republicans.
"That sentiment was in full bloom following Romney’s first post-election comments — made on a phone call with donors earlier this week. On the call, Romney attributed his loss to the “gifts” President Obama’s campaign doled out to young people and minorities. For many, the comments had an eerie echo of the secretly taped “47 percent” remarks Romney made at a May fundraiser"
Speaking of those future leaders, several of the candidates talked about as 2016 presidential possibilities quickly condemned Romney’s comments as well.
“We have got to stop dividing American voters,” said Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.“I absolutely reject that notion, that description … We’re fighting for 100 percent of the vote.” Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker added that the Republican party isn’t “just for people who are currently not dependent on the government.”
That's it! for the party of mad men, it was all those free loaders that lost the election. Anyone who voted for Obama must have their hand out for government help. I guess that came hot off the Fox news press.
Yer wrong about the first part. You don't think.

Jindal and Walker are playing damage control. Telling the truth in America won't get you elected anymore. Look at bubba and the Boy Messiah do. Creative Lying is the new normal.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805681 Nov 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You have friends?
And aren't you always a fk up?
Everybody in my housing complex is my friend. They have to be my friend. I own it.
I fk up, down, anyway she wants it.

Lapeer, MI

#805682 Nov 15, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THE KEY IS: KILL THEM. DON'T FO' CHRIST'S SAKE HELP THEM. KILL THEM!!!!!!!
Are you talking about your Tapeworms and Lice?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805683 Nov 15, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES WHAT YOU "THINK?" YOU'RE SLIME. DEBIL FOCUS ON KILLING YOUR CHILDREN.... THIS HAS TO END SOMEWHERE... SAY, UM, THA'S A CUTE L'IL GIRL... SO DEBIL STAB HER IN THE FACE WITH HIS RUSTY SCISSORS, STAB! STAB! STAB! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, CUTE L'IL GIRL... OR, AT LEAST SHE WUZ...
So, I see you work in an abortion clinic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 min RACE 639
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 8 min RACE 1,299
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 178,585
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 10 min RACE 7,795
Word (Dec '08) 12 min RACE 4,753
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 14 min RACE 1,501
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min RACE 4,742
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 98,344

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]