Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
745,061 - 745,080 of 1,084,930 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Headline: Obama outsmarts Republicans for Second Time.
Obama said it was easy. Repubs are stupid.
Let's dissect your statements. Republicans voted for Romney so Obama did not fool them at all. Your presumption is that the stupid people got Obama elected, which I am sure is true. Obama duped the lazy ignorant demographic of the population that he will give them free stuff and he did a great job. Your right, he outsmarted the people that voted for him.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

NUN ON THE RUN wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like some clownish tw*t who likely eats at the local diner with other bored housewives -- ones so stupid they make you seem pithy by comparison. You're on here all day, you fat little non-produder (except for a couple of retards you squeezed out to "keep the job"). You screw the oaf once a month to shut him up. That's your only job, and you better get busy if you want to keep it, slvt. There's lots of young russian and chinee girls advertised in the sidebars of topix who'd love to take up the slack, so to speak ...
You have a very active imagination. Have you considered the self-help lecture circuit? I'm sure your brand of 'tough love' would go over well on a national level - especially in the current political climate. You could give Ann Coulter a real run for her money.

Just a thought.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Zombies.
(Regardless of political affiliation.)
:)
'
In that case sister, is it okay if I call you sister, may I recommend making some of those silver bullets. Just to be on the safe side of course.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Mexicans aren't whiners - they come here to work, and then they ACTUALLY WORK. Plus, most of them live within their means, even if it means eating beans and tortillas 6 days a week for months, pooling the money from 12 incomes to purchase a house 6 families will live in, and paying cash for a truck they all take turns driving. When was the last time you were willing to strive like this?
And 'Americans' is capitalized.
The smart ones join drug cartels.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtards are against people having guns, so what are you going to do with your bullets, Natasha?
Please indicate one post -one- in which I have said I am against people having guns. No time limit.

Target practice - just like the SSI administration. I'm getting much better at hitting the ones on the move.

:)
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Attention Fatties: Say goodbye to your Twinkies!
Thanks, Obama!
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Now you have irritated my wife. On occasion she bakes bread, white bread, and you compare it to a twinkie? Of course you probably consider her a twinkie, stayed at home to raise to daughters, ferries her grand kids around, volunteers to deliver meals on wheels, goes to Mass every Sunday and sometimes in between, teaches a Sunday School class, doesn't smoke, enjoys a glass of wine with dinner, loves to dance, would not vote for our current president nobama if her life depended upon it, enjoys a screwdriver when we are out, is in charge of coffee and donuts after Mass, voted against gay marriage in our state, voted for the legalization of pot in our state, voted for charter schools, one of her best friends is gay and in her spare time sells about 60 - 70 thousand dollars worth of Avon.
She's 5' tall and about 110 lbs and fits your description perfectly as a grumpy, over weight, lazy republican.
Peace
Hey Eed, how are you?

Your wife sounds like a pillar of salt upon which this country once achieved greatness, the good old days. Liberals see hard work, duty to god, and a moral lifestyle as foolish.

Plus an Avon lady, are you taking a bubble bath right now?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem that I see with you and many other rightwingers is that you think everything is political.
I hope that Citizens United gets overturned and true campaign finance reform can one day be a reality; although it probably never will. The fact that John Kerry had to try to portray himself as a hunter to pander to the NRA, and Mitt Romney saying he hunts small varmints, etc. is pathetic. Why not just come out and say "I do not hunt or kill animals, period."?
Killing domestic animals like dogs and cats or horses affects most people who have pets; it's not the same as hunting wild animals, even though I am against that as well.
I would not say John Kerry is a non compassionate man; he's a little dry and dull, but I would not say he is uncaring. He did speak out against the war afterall.
You imply that liberals do not believe in lifelong committed relationships; well that's a lie and you know it. Why lie?
"silly"
John Kerry did speak about the war? Was that before or after he voted to okay it?
Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
'
In that case sister, is it okay if I call you sister, may I recommend making some of those silver bullets. Just to be on the safe side of course.
Way ahead of you - but mostly, I use .22's. Accuracy and stealth are just as important as caliber or composition...
One for all all for one

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's dissect your statements. Republicans voted for Romney so Obama did not fool them at all. Your presumption is that the stupid people got Obama elected, which I am sure is true. Obama duped the lazy ignorant demographic of the population that he will give them free stuff and he did a great job. Your right, he outsmarted the people that voted for him.
No, the so called stupid people you're referring to, outsmarted Romney. I'm sure Mitt thought after his first debate, it was a sure thing. It wasn't difficult for Obama voters to figure out whose side Mitt was really on.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>We don't trespass "agaist" you, carol. You're not God; you don't own anything; you just seem to think you've been left in charge of how other people think--"get down off the cross, bigot, we need the wood."
"leosampleanus"
You come thru as expected. The poster does not own anything, in your world their assets are rightfully owned by the state.
Peace
KMA

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds too good for you.
Other than her tea bag politics.
dr dem, we're going to have to ask you to leave this Board. One phony doc per board, and Veegan Proct-gyno-ortho-OB-palentolog ist has this one covered.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>We don't trespass "agaist" you, carol. You're not God; you don't own anything; you just seem to think you've been left in charge of how other people think--"get down off the cross, bigot, we need the wood."
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. The Lord's prayer.

I feel liberals have trespassed against me. So I forgive you.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>All the while fighting tooth and nail to keep the tax cuts for the rich. You can't make this stuff up.
"homo"
Answer a question for me.
Why should your neighbor because he is successful pay a higher Federal Income tax rate than you do?
Peace
KMA

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh I like the fine "doctor".
Can't you tell?
I always have time for filthy tea bag liars.
It's gods work that I do.
See, that's why you're a better person that me. As an agonistic, I digress gods work to you.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Denny's is adding a 5% surcharge to every meal to cover the cost of Obamacare. The CEO suggests customers simply deduct it from the server's tip, since that's who's getting the benefits from Obamacare anyway. Other restaurants are expected to follow suit. But I thought the whole real purpose of Obamacare was to "punish the rich".
One for all all for one

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Eed, how are you?
Your wife sounds like a pillar of salt upon which this country once achieved greatness, the good old days. Liberals see hard work, duty to god, and a moral lifestyle as foolish.
Plus an Avon lady, are you taking a bubble bath right now?
"Liberals see hard work, duty to god, and a moral lifestyle as foolish."

That's not true of any liberals I know. My parents were hard working people and we went to church every Sunday. My dad was a church deacon and my older brother and I were in the children's choir for years. My fondest memories of our church was Christmas Eve - Candlelight services. My dad was strict and we were far from being spoiled. We had to earn a small allowance by doing chores. My brother and I learned to be grateful for having a roof over our heads and food on the table. My relatives are pretty much the same kind of family.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I said you should have paid for it and taught her about spreading germs at the same time.
Don't handle money if you're so worried about germs.

Why should I have paid for the nut when the better lesson was for her to put it back? It would have just been teaching her that it's okay to take something if mommy pays for it after the fact.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did; so many mentally unstable people. Imagine killing yourself because of politics? Kerrriiiist, these people are nuts.
There was a woman I think it was AZ who ran her husband down with a car, not sure if she killed him!
Meanwhile, an 80 yr old man ran down a 76 yr old in the Costco parking lot because he was taking too long to move his car!!
Kerrraazzzyy!
These people were on edge because they drank 5 Hour Energy, which will probably be banned by the FDA because a couple of people with chronic heart conditions died from gulping down a dozen or so bottles of it in a row.
PRESIDENT OBAMA - KEEPING AMERICA'S FOOD SUPPLY SAFE!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with that.
Many liberals live that way.
They just don't vote republican.
It's like the chickens voting for colonel Saunders.
You are so disillusioned. Think about Hollyweird liberals. There are more liberals rolling in it than you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 min honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 12 min Mister Tonka 10
Ask Amy 8-1-14 16 min Mister Tonka 18
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min Muzzies r terrorists 68,106
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 50 min Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Ghhh 68,457
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••