Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
745,021 - 745,040 of 1,100,246 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#805456 Nov 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Headline: Obama outsmarts Republicans for Second Time.
Obama said it was easy. Repubs are stupid.
Yes, Obama is still an amateur president, but a professional liar.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#805457 Nov 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
white bread isn't much better
"silly"
Now you have irritated my wife. On occasion she bakes bread, white bread, and you compare it to a twinkie? Of course you probably consider her a twinkie, stayed at home to raise to daughters, ferries her grand kids around, volunteers to deliver meals on wheels, goes to Mass every Sunday and sometimes in between, teaches a Sunday School class, doesn't smoke, enjoys a glass of wine with dinner, loves to dance, would not vote for our current president nobama if her life depended upon it, enjoys a screwdriver when we are out, is in charge of coffee and donuts after Mass, voted against gay marriage in our state, voted for the legalization of pot in our state, voted for charter schools, one of her best friends is gay and in her spare time sells about 60 - 70 thousand dollars worth of Avon.
She's 5' tall and about 110 lbs and fits your description perfectly as a grumpy, over weight, lazy republican.
Peace
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805458 Nov 15, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
And...he may be your friend, buta he no frienda mine.
I notice you have an accent, kind of sounds like my grandmother.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#805459 Nov 15, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
And...he may be your friend, buta he no frienda mine.
Do you have any friends?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805460 Nov 15, 2012
What happened to that putrid punk Homer? He stole my Popeye Pez dispenser today....and I just filled it up. I am peeing in his coffee cup as I type.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#805462 Nov 15, 2012
NUN ON THE RUN wrote:
<quoted text>
If I shove your stick up your fat clueless azz, will you bleed?
Wow, Lyndi - perhaps you should take a break. Your blood pressure must be in the stratosphere by now.

Have some Earl Grey, and put your feet up.

Don't forget to breathe.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#805463 Nov 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Because they are cheap and plentiful. We're buying a lot of bullets too.
Libtards are against people having guns, so what are you going to do with your bullets, Natasha?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#805464 Nov 15, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any friends?
Depends. Are we talking about the ones everyone can see, or just the voices I hear?

Spokane, WA

#805466 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the book.
Walmart went to Rubbermaid & demanded a much lower price. Rubbermaid said no. Walmart started importing inferior products causing Rubbermaid to close the factory.
But hey, you keep blaming unions. Tp you, it can't be greedy ass CEO's looking to pad the bottomline at the expense of their countrymen.
People like you say that it is OK for Walmart to do this.
"real dumb"
You would like a country where a buyer can not say no? He/she is required to buy products that a price that is not meet their needs? Both companies made a decision, they could not come to an agreement. That's the American way.
Peace
KMA
PS: Unlike you we do not shop at Walmart. Never have, never will.

Location hidden

#805467 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Open season on liberals???
Zombies.

(Regardless of political affiliation.)

:)

Location hidden

#805468 Nov 15, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Now you have irritated my wife. On occasion she bakes bread, white bread, and you compare it to a twinkie? Of course you probably consider her a twinkie, stayed at home to raise to daughters, ferries her grand kids around, volunteers to deliver meals on wheels, goes to Mass every Sunday and sometimes in between, teaches a Sunday School class, doesn't smoke, enjoys a glass of wine with dinner, loves to dance, would not vote for our current president nobama if her life depended upon it, enjoys a screwdriver when we are out, is in charge of coffee and donuts after Mass, voted against gay marriage in our state, voted for the legalization of pot in our state, voted for charter schools, one of her best friends is gay and in her spare time sells about 60 - 70 thousand dollars worth of Avon.
She's 5' tall and about 110 lbs and fits your description perfectly as a grumpy, over weight, lazy republican.
Peace
Your wife sounds like a very nice lady.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805469 Nov 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Headline: Obama outsmarts Republicans for Second Time.
Obama said it was easy. Repubs are stupid.
Let's dissect your statements. Republicans voted for Romney so Obama did not fool them at all. Your presumption is that the stupid people got Obama elected, which I am sure is true. Obama duped the lazy ignorant demographic of the population that he will give them free stuff and he did a great job. Your right, he outsmarted the people that voted for him.

Location hidden

#805470 Nov 15, 2012
NUN ON THE RUN wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like some clownish tw*t who likely eats at the local diner with other bored housewives -- ones so stupid they make you seem pithy by comparison. You're on here all day, you fat little non-produder (except for a couple of retards you squeezed out to "keep the job"). You screw the oaf once a month to shut him up. That's your only job, and you better get busy if you want to keep it, slvt. There's lots of young russian and chinee girls advertised in the sidebars of topix who'd love to take up the slack, so to speak ...
You have a very active imagination. Have you considered the self-help lecture circuit? I'm sure your brand of 'tough love' would go over well on a national level - especially in the current political climate. You could give Ann Coulter a real run for her money.

Just a thought.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805471 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>Zombies.
(Regardless of political affiliation.)
'
In that case sister, is it okay if I call you sister, may I recommend making some of those silver bullets. Just to be on the safe side of course.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805472 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>Mexicans aren't whiners - they come here to work, and then they ACTUALLY WORK. Plus, most of them live within their means, even if it means eating beans and tortillas 6 days a week for months, pooling the money from 12 incomes to purchase a house 6 families will live in, and paying cash for a truck they all take turns driving. When was the last time you were willing to strive like this?
And 'Americans' is capitalized.
The smart ones join drug cartels.

Location hidden

#805474 Nov 15, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtards are against people having guns, so what are you going to do with your bullets, Natasha?
Please indicate one post -one- in which I have said I am against people having guns. No time limit.

Target practice - just like the SSI administration. I'm getting much better at hitting the ones on the move.

Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805475 Nov 15, 2012
Attention Fatties: Say goodbye to your Twinkies!
Thanks, Obama!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805477 Nov 15, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Peace
Hey Eed, how are you?

Your wife sounds like a pillar of salt upon which this country once achieved greatness, the good old days. Liberals see hard work, duty to god, and a moral lifestyle as foolish.

Plus an Avon lady, are you taking a bubble bath right now?

Spokane, WA

#805478 Nov 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem that I see with you and many other rightwingers is that you think everything is political.
I hope that Citizens United gets overturned and true campaign finance reform can one day be a reality; although it probably never will. The fact that John Kerry had to try to portray himself as a hunter to pander to the NRA, and Mitt Romney saying he hunts small varmints, etc. is pathetic. Why not just come out and say "I do not hunt or kill animals, period."?
Killing domestic animals like dogs and cats or horses affects most people who have pets; it's not the same as hunting wild animals, even though I am against that as well.
I would not say John Kerry is a non compassionate man; he's a little dry and dull, but I would not say he is uncaring. He did speak out against the war afterall.
You imply that liberals do not believe in lifelong committed relationships; well that's a lie and you know it. Why lie?
"silly"
John Kerry did speak about the war? Was that before or after he voted to okay it?
Peace

Location hidden

#805479 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
'
In that case sister, is it okay if I call you sister, may I recommend making some of those silver bullets. Just to be on the safe side of course.
Way ahead of you - but mostly, I use .22's. Accuracy and stealth are just as important as caliber or composition...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Win a Free McDonalds Gift Card 5 min Gift Card Expert 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 6 min Union Corrupt 7,561
Abby 8-30 17 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Amy 8-30 26 min edogxxx 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min gcaveman1 46,321
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search