Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#805619 Nov 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your party spent so much energy trying to make Obama a one term president by destroying our fragile economy with their obstruction.
I think Obama accomplished that all on his own!!!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#805620 Nov 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for some attention you tea bag terrorist?
I'll crush your fkn skull for fun.
If you suck 'em hard enough, you just might make his skull collapse.
Love is a powerful thing, ain't it?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805621 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>homer won't like you saying that.
You're right once again Dem, you won't tell him I said that, right?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805622 Nov 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bizarre. You should try painting during the height of your psychotic episodes. It might give your therapist some insight.
Nice reaction to a post from a conservative site. Erick Erickson no less. What, don't you watch FOX?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805623 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Walmart demanding lower prices.
Of course, the Flacktartd mentality is to just pay people less money.
Wow, those $15/Hr jobs were just too much.
Maybe they should make minimum wage & then you Flacktards can call them moochers because they don't make enough to pay income tax.
This is the Flacktard world - moochers & wealthy and nothing in between because here in America, it is OK for Corporations & CEOs to make billions but God f*cking Forbid, a working man can make a living wage.
Did you make your weekly donation to Westboro Baptist Church yet? They're counting on you. Remember, without donations from people like you, people like them cannot exist.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805624 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Walmart sells the complete line of Rubbermaid products. Don't pay any attention to War-Protester Dave. As he proves time and time again, he doesn't know much about anything.
Agreed, RealDork is a loon. I rarely go to Walmart myself, but I am no martyr. Free enterprise only makes us stronger. Government tinkering does not.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805625 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Union bosses make a lot less that most CEO's.
Many sports figures and actors make more than most CEO's. Are they "evil" too?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805626 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
you trying to make gunner jealous or something? this whole homer love fest is gonna scare the poor guy off topix forever
Okay, but do you think that strategy is working?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805627 Nov 15, 2012
Is It Time to Roll Up the Welcome Mat Here?

Barack Obama won the election.

He did not win by stealing the election. Voter irregularities always happen. It is one reason we support voter ID rules. But even in the worse scenario of reports out there, there were not enough tales of voter irregularities to matter nationwide. This is another benefit and built in safeguard of the electoral college.

Barack Obama won. He won by turning out the most people in a well run campaign. In other words, he won fair and square.

We here at RedState are American citizens. We have no plans to secede from the union. If you do, good luck with that, but this is not the place for you.

We have a place for you here if you wish to continue the fight against Republicans in Washington like John Boehner and Mitch McConnell who’d be happy to sell us down the river to keep their power, no matter how devoid of principle or sound policy. You have a place here if you’d like to keep fighting the Democrats who are intent on further stifling economic growth, pushing forward with Obamacare, bankrupting the nation, and siding with teachers unions against kids who deserve better.

Too many people have spent the past four years obsessed with birth certificates. Now they are obsessed with voter fraud conspiracies, talk of secession, and supposed election changing news stories if only we had known.

So let’s add dabblers in this latest nuttiness to birthers as a category of people we do not welcome at RedState. Our aim is to beat the Democrats, not beat a retreat to a Confederacy that Generals Grant and Sherman rent asunder well over a hundred years ago.

Even here at RedState, while we may not much care for him, President Obama is still our President and we are still quite happily citizens of the United States. If we must drain this fever swamp that’s taken hold of a few people on the right over this past week before we can drain the swamp in Washington, so be it.

All others need not apply.

Sincerely,
Erick Erickson
Editor-in-Chief, RedState.com

Jake Walker, Contributing Editor
streiff, Contributing Editor
Bill S, Contributing Editor
Moe Lane, Contributing Editor
Dan McLaughlin, Contributing Editor
Jeff Emanuel, Contributing Editor
Ben Howe, Contributing Editor
Breeanne Howe, Contributing Editor
Kevin Holtsberry, Contributing Editor
Dan Spencer, Contributing Editor
Repair Man Jack, Contributing Editor
LaborUnionReport, Contributing Editor
Soren Dayton, Contributing Editor
Neil Stevens, Contributing Editor
Aaron Gardner, Contributing Editor
Francis Cianfrocca, Contributing Editor
Daniel Horowitz, Contributing Editor
Toby Dials, Contributing Editor

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805628 Nov 15, 2012
I wonder what Lily thinks about Obama inviting Jeff Immelt to the white house. Immelt is not only filthy rich himself, but his company GE managed to pay no taxes. Of course they could have, but used offshore tax loop holes to manage a zero tax bill. Liberals sure do talk out of both sides of their mouths.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805630 Nov 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Is It Time to Roll Up the Welcome Mat Here?
Barack Obama won the election.
He did not win by stealing the election. Voter irregularities always happen. It is one reason we support voter ID rules. But even in the worse scenario of reports out there, there were not enough tales of voter irregularities to matter nationwide. This is another benefit and built in safeguard of the electoral college.
Barack Obama won. He won by turning out the most people in a well run campaign. In other words, he won fair and square.
We here at RedState are American citizens. We have no plans to secede from the union. If you do, good luck with that, but this is not the place for you.
We have a place for you here if you wish to continue the fight against Republicans in Washington like John Boehner and Mitch McConnell who’d be happy to sell us down the river to keep their power, no matter how devoid of principle or sound policy. You have a place here if you’d like to keep fighting the Democrats who are intent on further stifling economic growth, pushing forward with Obamacare, bankrupting the nation, and siding with teachers unions against kids who deserve better.
Too many people have spent the past four years obsessed with birth certificates. Now they are obsessed with voter fraud conspiracies, talk of secession, and supposed election changing news stories if only we had known.
So let’s add dabblers in this latest nuttiness to birthers as a category of people we do not welcome at RedState. Our aim is to beat the Democrats, not beat a retreat to a Confederacy that Generals Grant and Sherman rent asunder well over a hundred years ago.
Even here at RedState, while we may not much care for him, President Obama is still our President and we are still quite happily citizens of the United States. If we must drain this fever swamp that’s taken hold of a few people on the right over this past week before we can drain the swamp in Washington, so be it.
All others need not apply.
Sincerely,
Erick Erickson
Editor-in-Chief, RedState.com
Jake Walker, Contributing Editor
streiff, Contributing Editor
Bill S, Contributing Editor
Moe Lane, Contributing Editor
Dan McLaughlin, Contributing Editor
Jeff Emanuel, Contributing Editor
Ben Howe, Contributing Editor
Breeanne Howe, Contributing Editor
Kevin Holtsberry, Contributing Editor
Dan Spencer, Contributing Editor
Repair Man Jack, Contributing Editor
LaborUnionReport, Contributing Editor
Soren Dayton, Contributing Editor
Neil Stevens, Contributing Editor
Aaron Gardner, Contributing Editor
Francis Cianfrocca, Contributing Editor
Daniel Horowitz, Contributing Editor
Toby Dials, Contributing Editor
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time...
Yeah, he won, now it is time for him to put up or shut up. Continuing to be the most divisive president ever is just not enough.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805632 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I said you should have paid for it and taught her about spreading germs at the same time.
If the FDA had their way each nut would be packaged separately.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#805633 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, RealDork is a loon. I rarely go to Walmart myself, but I am no martyr. Free enterprise only makes us stronger. Government tinkering does not.
I shop at walmart about once a month, just to remind myself why i don't shop at walmart.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805635 Nov 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The least you could do is agree to disagree.
corduroy bell bottoms? Was homer going through his attic again? God I hope he doesn't find his old parachute pants.
LOL, he wore those yesterday. Leisure suit with white shoes is just around the corner.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805637 Nov 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, yes. Wonder Glue. Responsible for 90% more colon tumors than beef. Tell me you don't still eat that crap - colon cancer is not a day at the beach, you know...
Many more cases of colon cancer are caused by anal sex between males than by Wonder Bread.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805638 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he won, now it is time for him to put up or shut up. Continuing to be the most divisive president ever is just not enough.
Fox News Sunday Guests Debunk Laura Ingraham's Whopper That Obama Refused To "Compromise On Pretty Much Any Issue"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/11/fox-...

Need the transcript?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#805639 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text> Most pumpernickel bread is nothing more than white bread that's been dyed brown with caramel or molasses (aka sugar)or high fructose corn syrup. And you think white bread and Twinkies are bad for you?
You're absolutely right about the store bought pumpernickel. I make mine with rye flour, whole wheat flour, and cake yeast (that powdered stuff is too sensitive to make a dense, chewy loaf, and leaves bubbles on the crust) among other things, but I use a little brown sugar and some caraway. Yummy.
Mom was a professional baker for a lot of years.
Lucky me.

:)
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805640 Nov 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Coors Light, the official water of NASCAR, also Bud Select 55, Miller 64 and even Becks Premier Light are tasty beers that won't pack on pounds or get your mind all twisted up. Much healthier than traditional soft drinks, power drinks, high test coffee or tea consumed in equal amounts.
I am a Republi-CAN and the drinking lamp is lit at my spread.
My friends and I prefer long-neck Buds when we get f'ked up while watching sporting events.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805643 Nov 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News Sunday Guests Debunk Laura Ingraham's Whopper That Obama Refused To "Compromise On Pretty Much Any Issue"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/11/fox-...
Need the transcript?
You should stop watching Fox.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805644 Nov 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no rat.
Though others might disagree.
Depends on the kind of rat. Members of the rat pack were considered cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Sublime1 98,693
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dale 180,847
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,552
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min ChristmasIsJesus 51,243
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 54 min RutgersU 9
Amy Nov 26 1 hr RACE 2
Abby Nov 26 1 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News