Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#805521 Nov 15, 2012
"They do that by a process known as the Delphi technique,[which was] developed by the Rand Corporation during the Cold War as a mind-control technique," Searcy said. "It's also known as a 'consensive process.' Basically the goal of the Delphi technique is to lead a targeted group of people to a pre-determined outcome while keeping the illusion of being open to public input."

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/336952#...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#805522 Nov 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds too good for you.
Other than her tea bag politics.
"dr dumb"
You are correct. She is too good for me.
Peace
KMA
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805523 Nov 15, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
DOW down 675 point since the "takers" got their boy back in office for four more dismal years.
Impressive!
Who cares? The only people who invest in the stock market are rich millionaires like Mitt Romney anyway. They had it coming to them.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#805524 Nov 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
My new friends wife grows weed
I thought she was a boob doctor?
Not one word about being a doctor on the entire thread. Or threesomes for that matter.
I love catching tea bag liars.
I <3 my doc. He remaineth stable and steady and UNgreedieth throughout-eth many years.

The rest of yer nonsense aint none of my business lol.

TEA!!
SUPERPACS!!
BUDGETS!!!(GET BUSY oh elected ones lol)

GOD Bless America!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#805526 Nov 15, 2012
you can't make this sh1t up:

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2012
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#805529 Nov 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the tea bag stooge that changed his name after his crushing defeat.
i'd suggest it was gunner but it seems to have a sense of humor...definitely not gunner
One for all all for one

Bethlehem, PA

#805530 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Costco is closed on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Proof that they are nothing more than a bunch of Bible-thumping homophobe religious fanatics like Chic-Fil-A.
]

3 holidays out of a year is not much for families to spend time together, celebrating and having fun together. In case you haven't noticed, it's a rat race out there. So Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy Easter!
carol

Orlando, FL

#805532 Nov 15, 2012
Given Obama’s arrogance, his sense of superiority, and his air of haughtiness, his second term is likely to be a retread of his first.

The only member of his consiglieri who will be back for a second term is Valerie Jarrett.

'Mr. Obama would be well advised to consider the history of these second terms,' historian John Steele Gordon wrote in the Wall Street Journal.'Its message is to beware of interpreting reelection as an invitation to overreach. When Congress won’t do what [Obama] wants, he ignores it and acts anyway.'

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/15/yes...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#805533 Nov 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
The Party of Big Business
Most of the GOP base are people that look for employment as a means to providing for a family. They see their economic interests threatened by Republicans who want to expose their retirements to the stock market, who want them to pay for their health-care out of their take home wages, who give massive bailouts to connected corporate interests, while singing about self-reliance to the working man.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-pa...
So what else is new? It's called WORKING in the private sector.

And some od dem dar loser commietics want to try and manadate no ketchup in the private sectos PAID FOR by the private sector lunces.

Flipping commie lunaTICS--send 'em all to the Sierra Nevada desert gulag WORK for it carrying concrete blocks on their own damn backs daily camps, see how guduh THEY like it!!!

The TEA Party!
CAP, CURB, BUDGET, Balance and live within ones own means again-the ECONOMY ad Reality demands it!!
H2S!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#805534 Nov 15, 2012
Good for you! I caught the askance attitude.
I also took up for lily and Leo.
Problem is, since debil and Fetchdem have become more obnoxiously perverse and profane, The Republicans/Conservatives are starting to attack **Liberals from all directions, on all sides now.

**Their Payback is at Hand. Oh Well ... ;)
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>No. In fact, I took 'debil' to task for stalking carol before I ever encountered carol herself on the thread.
'debil' has looked askance at me ever since.
:)
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805537 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You only think you get the same product in Walmart as other places.
I bought envelopes at Staples & they went through my printer with no problem. I needed more & picked some up late night at Walmart. Every third or fourth one jammed. Same packaging, same name brand.
Look at package weighs specs. The bag may look the same but it will contain less in Walmart than it does in the supermarket.
Walmart buys so much stuff it can get its own packaging & its own quality standards.
You can't complain about jobs going overseas & opt for the Chinese made crap at the store.
"You only think you get the same product in Walmart as other places." Tide is Tide, Crest is Crest no matter where you buy them.
"I bought envelopes at Staples & they went through my printer with no problem. I needed more & picked some up late night at Walmart. Every third or fourth one jammed. Same packaging, same name brand." Don't blame Walmart just because you can't operate a printer.
"Look at package weighs specs. The bag may look the same but it will contain less in Walmart than it does in the supermarket."
Unless Walmart has figured out a way to change gravity, a 16oz. package of something will weigh and contain the same everywhere.
"Walmart buys so much stuff it can get its own packaging & its own quality standards." Walmart gets it's brand-name products from the manufacturer just like everybody else.
"You can't complain about jobs going overseas & opt for the Chinese made crap at the store." Are you saying that Walmart will soon be selling Cadillacs and Jeeps?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805538 Nov 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>Atlanta - Georgia's Senate Majority Leader held a closed-door briefing at which a Tea Party reject claimed that President Barack Obama is using mind control to force Americans into accepting a UN-run communist dictatorship.
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/336952#...
aren't they adorable?
The Republican Party I think owns the big issues of the day. We ought to be bold. We ought to be confident. If we spent as much time talking about solutions in the future as we did the president’s birth certificate, for heaven sake, we probably would have won the darn election.

Jon Huntsman

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/1...

cute as a button.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#805539 Nov 15, 2012
Bob Marley wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even know how to dissect a frog.You demshit
The demshit coulda coined it "subliminal messaging" and/or "proganda framing" too lol.

Remember when kids HAD to dissect frogs and worms in that thing they useter call Biology?
In that place where they learnt second graders ta write in cursiveIn that thing they useter caawrl skewl?

Oh the gud old dayz lol.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#805541 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton raised taxes - we got a balanced budget, a surplus,& a good economy.
Bush cut taxes & we got deficit, debt & the worst recession in 80 years.
Image that.
You are incredibly dense. If you fell off your skate board and landed on a gold watch, you'd reason gold watches come from skate boards.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805542 Nov 15, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
So what else is new? It's called WORKING in the private sector.
And some od dem dar loser commietics want to try and manadate no ketchup in the private sectos PAID FOR by the private sector lunces.
Flipping commie lunaTICS--send 'em all to the Sierra Nevada desert gulag WORK for it carrying concrete blocks on their own damn backs daily camps, see how guduh THEY like it!!!
The TEA Party!
CAP, CURB, BUDGET, Balance and live within ones own means again-the ECONOMY ad Reality demands it!!
H2S!
hold on. let me find an interpreter. fred?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#805544 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
'
In that case sister, is it okay if I call you sister, may I recommend making some of those silver bullets. Just to be on the safe side of course.
Actually, double tap is more effective.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805545 Nov 15, 2012
Did birthers cost Mitt Romney the election?

Observation #4: GOP leaders such as Karl Rove and Senator Lindsey Graham have spoken against birthers, saying that they hurt the Party. Rove once called the birth certificate “Barack Obama’s trap.” Graham said:“Here’s what the Republican Party has to do… We have to say that’s crazy. So I’m here to tell you that those who think the President was born somewhere other than Hawaii are crazy…. Let’s knock this crap off and talk about the real issues.”

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/11/did-bi...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#805546 Nov 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I found MY "doctor" friend talking about his random drug testing.
Know any ER surgeons that get tested for weed?
Saw that too. Wife grows medicinal at home? We are all subject to random tests, more often if behavior warrants. I'd peg him for daily pee pee sampling. However, he sounds like he may be above that as well.
carol

Orlando, FL

#805547 Nov 15, 2012
Charles Krauthammer nails it again. Mainly the return of conservatism and traditional values.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1967368949001/can-...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#805549 Nov 15, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kathryn List"
Thank you. She is.
Peace
Oh gee Eed, you must have an occupy nutcase gutter streeter following ya with sum dem dar haterTic icons.

Good for you for taking up for your spouse and saying something nice, more people should do that these days, the world would be a better place again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Brown Deserved What He Got 7 min ShinesRGuilty 8
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 10 min HE AINT JIMMY 2
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 15 min LittlejigsRPigs 12
Rattlesnake Logic 19 min Needs A Bump 21
Democraps join Fergie lynch mobs. 27 min Kill the whiteboy 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min jacques Ottawa 179,464
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min KiMerde 50,644
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]