Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#805485 Nov 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>All the while fighting tooth and nail to keep the tax cuts for the rich. You can't make this stuff up.
"homo"
Answer a question for me.
Why should your neighbor because he is successful pay a higher Federal Income tax rate than you do?
Peace
KMA

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#805486 Nov 15, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh I like the fine "doctor".
Can't you tell?
I always have time for filthy tea bag liars.
It's gods work that I do.
See, that's why you're a better person that me. As an agonistic, I digress gods work to you.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805487 Nov 15, 2012
Denny's is adding a 5% surcharge to every meal to cover the cost of Obamacare. The CEO suggests customers simply deduct it from the server's tip, since that's who's getting the benefits from Obamacare anyway. Other restaurants are expected to follow suit. But I thought the whole real purpose of Obamacare was to "punish the rich".
One for all all for one

Bethlehem, PA

#805488 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Eed, how are you?
Your wife sounds like a pillar of salt upon which this country once achieved greatness, the good old days. Liberals see hard work, duty to god, and a moral lifestyle as foolish.
Plus an Avon lady, are you taking a bubble bath right now?
"Liberals see hard work, duty to god, and a moral lifestyle as foolish."

That's not true of any liberals I know. My parents were hard working people and we went to church every Sunday. My dad was a church deacon and my older brother and I were in the children's choir for years. My fondest memories of our church was Christmas Eve - Candlelight services. My dad was strict and we were far from being spoiled. We had to earn a small allowance by doing chores. My brother and I learned to be grateful for having a roof over our heads and food on the table. My relatives are pretty much the same kind of family.
carol

Orlando, FL

#805490 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I said you should have paid for it and taught her about spreading germs at the same time.
Don't handle money if you're so worried about germs.

Why should I have paid for the nut when the better lesson was for her to put it back? It would have just been teaching her that it's okay to take something if mommy pays for it after the fact.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805491 Nov 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did; so many mentally unstable people. Imagine killing yourself because of politics? Kerrriiiist, these people are nuts.
There was a woman I think it was AZ who ran her husband down with a car, not sure if she killed him!
Meanwhile, an 80 yr old man ran down a 76 yr old in the Costco parking lot because he was taking too long to move his car!!
Kerrraazzzyy!
These people were on edge because they drank 5 Hour Energy, which will probably be banned by the FDA because a couple of people with chronic heart conditions died from gulping down a dozen or so bottles of it in a row.
PRESIDENT OBAMA - KEEPING AMERICA'S FOOD SUPPLY SAFE!
carol

Orlando, FL

#805492 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with that.
Many liberals live that way.
They just don't vote republican.
It's like the chickens voting for colonel Saunders.
You are so disillusioned. Think about Hollyweird liberals. There are more liberals rolling in it than you think.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#805493 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
Attention Fatties: Say goodbye to your Twinkies!
Thanks, Obama!
Ha!

They will "close" then magically open with new owners.

Plus they sell a mean copy of it on the same shelf for half the price.

America!

Has it sunk in yet Republicans? You lost! And you sckkk!

You ran the backwards old guy mormon liar?

So, you wanted to lose?

Seems like it!

WE GOT THIS! ECONOMY ABOUT TO GO FULL THROTTLE!

ACA: LAW OF THE LAND. THANKS OBAMA AND DEMOCRATS!

WE KNOW HOW TO TURBORIZE THIS BEOTCH!!

Bye right wing racists, bigots, woman haters and workers enemies! Spew on and fffccckkkkk offfff!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805494 Nov 15, 2012
Hilarious Call For Obama's Impeachment From Conservative (Birther) Group
http://thenewstalkers.com/forum/topics/hilari...

Election Belongs To The Birthers Without Fail. We will control the 2012 election.

Well you can see why they're whining.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805495 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe down there in Florida. Up here they not only pay all the taxes but the businesses surrounding them are thriving as well. There is twenty stores within 50 miles of here with a couple more planned. Wherever they build whole new business districts surround them. I spend my money where I can get the most for the least. Why would anyone pay $2.50 for a dozen eggs when you can buy them for $1.89. Same eggs. Foolish people and their money are soon parted is not just a saying.
Walmart should be taken over and operated by the government. Maybe then they would operate properly.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#805497 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
Denny's is adding a 5% surcharge to every meal to cover the cost of Obamacare. The CEO suggests customers simply deduct it from the server's tip, since that's who's getting the benefits from Obamacare anyway. Other restaurants are expected to follow suit. But I thought the whole real purpose of Obamacare was to "punish the rich".
That's one particular Denny's franchisee goofball, don't you read the nonsense you post.

Let many other restaurants follow suit and they'll wonder what happened to their good employees__or 28 hours at Denny's and then off they go for another 28 at Perkins Hah, most of those jobs are part time anyway and Denny's is famous for having parolee chefs and kitchen workers who are compelled to work full time.

Pal you're even dumber know than before under your other three screen names.
carol

Orlando, FL

#805498 Nov 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think I did?
I voted for Romney, holding my nose, and gagging heart blood into a tea-towel. But I'll be honest - I'm not sorry he lost - he never had a prayer anyway. I'm sorry my party was unwilling to look at reality, that it focused, in Congress, on things other than the economy, that Ayn Rand was picked for the Veep slot, and that the GOP candidate we finally went with, was the worst type of used-car salesman we could possibly find.
Maybe we'll do better next time, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. It seems the GOP has learned little if anything about how to lead, or what policies the American electorate supports.
Hint: there are a whole lot more poor folks than rich ones. If the wealthy want a healthy consumer economy, there need to be more folks who can afford to consume something other than beans and taters, ya know? For that, we need good jobs - putting China to work, isn't cuttin' it.
I pegged you wrongly...sort of. At least you didn't vote for Obama.

But the conservatives are the only ones who get it and know what has to be done to reverse the sins of the past.

The poor aren't going to be any less poor with Obama in office. Only more of them.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#805499 Nov 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so disillusioned. Think about Hollyweird liberals. There are more liberals rolling in it than you think.
right wing talk show media elite served the conservatives well in the last election. Newt seems to have come to terms with his 53% prediction.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805501 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Your party committed suicide. I have boycotted Walmart for years and intend to do so for life. I buy produce from local growers and the rest from Costco, a progressive company that cares about its employees.
Walmart collects sales tax from the poor and keeps it. The local business pays it or goes to jail. Tell me that's fair game?
Costco is closed on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Proof that they are nothing more than a bunch of Bible-thumping homophobe religious fanatics like Chic-Fil-A.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#805502 Nov 15, 2012
Mortician wrote:
<quoted text>Open or closed casket?
Cremation, thanks.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805503 Nov 15, 2012
One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
"Liberals see hard work, duty to god, and a moral lifestyle as foolish."
That's not true of any liberals I know. My parents were hard working people and we went to church every Sunday. My dad was a church deacon and my older brother and I were in the children's choir for years. My fondest memories of our church was Christmas Eve - Candlelight services. My dad was strict and we were far from being spoiled. We had to earn a small allowance by doing chores. My brother and I learned to be grateful for having a roof over our heads and food on the table. My relatives are pretty much the same kind of family.
Well then your parents were not liberals. Liberal policies encourage people to depend on welfare rather than work, they mock christianity and prefer secular stances on all public issues, even christmas trees. Lib policies promote promiscuity, drug use and unlawful behavior like illegal immigration. Can't dance around the facts.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#805504 Nov 15, 2012
NUN ON THE RUN wrote:
<quoted text>
If I shove your stick up your fat clueless azz, will you bleed?
Oh I get it. Like humor, but different. am i supposed to laugh or be offended?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#805506 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Guess you don't read the vile filth that is spewed to me and the other liberal women on here. The people on the left may argue with Carol, but they don't call her the filthy names that you sicko rightwingers call us.(not you, but the others)
That is totally untrue.
You think debil's vulgar perverse sexual posts about Carol are acceptable?
She betrays and defiles her own gender.
She's a disgrace to her gender.

And talk about A War On Women.
Seems debil has taken up that cause.
Portraying Women as passive-aggressive objects, victims to be shamed, used, abused, sexually and physically assaulted, raped in her demented, deranged, diabolical mind.
Strong, Independent, Respectable Women, Heroines don't exist in her writings.

A Southern White Woman posing in Black Face; an affront to the Black Male.

And you ignore Fetchdem's vile filth spewed on a constant, continued basis as well.
He's become nothing more than a Circus Side Show Freak. An obnoxious joke of one liners with his fcktard, fck your mother, fck your wife's a$$,
a$$ fck this,... f*ck, a$$ and tard are the only words Fetchdem knows. Not surprising.
Self-Description.
<quoted text>
And, cruelty to animals is a rightwing phenomenon.
You own that. I haven't seen any compassion from the rightwingers at all

Cruelty to animals is not a rightwing phenomenon, unless you want to include debil into the rightwing camp.
She's the one writing about smashing baby kitten's skulls into walls.
Did you miss it?
Or is it your bi-partisan, selective deductive reasoning at work once again.
Which once again displays as intellectual dishonesty.

Now WHO owns WHAT, lily.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805507 Nov 15, 2012
John Galt wrote:
NO MORE TWINKIES!!!!!
EMPORIA, Kan.)
Hostess Brands CEO said Wednesday the company will liquidate unless striking workers return to the job by the end of the day on Thursday.
"We simply do not have the financial resources to survive an ongoing national strike," Greg Rayburn said in a statement.
Workers are protesting a contract imposed by a bankruptcy court. The bakers union has called the contract "outrageous."
A liquidation would result in more than 18,000 workers losing their jobs.
Over the weekend, workers in the Bakery, Confectionary, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union, or BCTGM, went on strike at Hostess-owned plants in several states. The strike includes workers at the Dolly Madison plant in Emporia.
Hostess filed for bankruptcy in January, the second time it has done so since 2004.
But don't you know that labor unions benefit both workers and the economy?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#805508 Nov 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Hilarious Call For Obama's Impeachment From Conservative (Birther) Group
http://thenewstalkers.com/forum/topics/hilari...
Election Belongs To The Birthers Without Fail. We will control the 2012 election.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VOwcgoSqMksXX
Well you can see why they're whining.
Atlanta - Georgia's Senate Majority Leader held a closed-door briefing at which a Tea Party reject claimed that President Barack Obama is using mind control to force Americans into accepting a UN-run communist dictatorship.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/336952#...

aren't they adorable?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Fair Game 46,728
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 min LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 33 min fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 37 min Blwlgo 1,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,869
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,235
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••