Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,981 - 745,000 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Can't say I disagree with you. The fear is it will pull in Lebanon and Syria which will bring in Jordan and Turkey. This could blow up into a major deal.
Maybe that's your fear__Israel's focus is on the Palestinians crazies and perhaps a tad on a Syria spillover. Damascus is close, Israel is already supporting the Palestinians, it's safe to say that they don't need a half million or more brokeazz Syrian refugees fleeing into the Haifa area__or even Jordan for that matter which would also require Israel's military and aid.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Israel getting ready to open up a big can of whoop ass!!! Staging troops and calling up reserves.
You going to be there or bravely typing

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice the disappointment in your posting style. Just 32?
Ugh
No disappointment. No glee either. A concern for the country and the economy yes. Stock market usually looks ahead. If it's steadily falling means bad times ahead.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You do know that they make more than sweets? Like Wonder bread?
Ah, yes. Wonder Glue. Responsible for 90% more colon tumors than beef. Tell me you don't still eat that crap - colon cancer is not a day at the beach, you know...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a republican
I won't judge your drinking habits.
I like beer. Just too filling.
Coors Light, the official water of NASCAR, also Bud Select 55, Miller 64 and even Becks Premier Light are tasty beers that won't pack on pounds or get your mind all twisted up. Much healthier than traditional soft drinks, power drinks, high test coffee or tea consumed in equal amounts.

I am a Republi-CAN and the drinking lamp is lit at my spread.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another tea bag imbecile that morphed into someone else after their crushing defeat.
You're such a fluffer, not everybody is so scitzoid they gotta change their name all the time like YOU!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you expected 'thanks' for getting an education, maybe you should consider how many folks are unable to go to medical school.
<quoted text> Sounds like envy to me. You're not from around here, are you? Got a green card there, fella? Work visa, perhaps?
<quoted text>So you've accepted welfare. Interesting.
<quoted text>Hon, I've had a masters for 12 years, and when not working for myself, I've worked at minimum wage for the last 3. Cry me a river.
<quoted text>I think ER care is the most expensive, and the least conservatively used, form of medical care there is. I think if more folks have access to preventive medicine, there won't be as many "po'folk" clogging up your precious ER - but lest you forget, that was Romney's big plan to cover the poor....
<quoted text>My color niche? What does that even mean?
Mother Theresas? They're more like the ant in the 'Ant vs Grasshopper' fable. I don't think they're too concerned about saving souls - they're too busy putting food on the table, like the rest of us.
<quoted text>The hypocrisy is ALSO with those who claim to be conservative, but are really just greedy and afflicted with tunnel vision. Your hyperbole is duly noted.
<quoted text>That 90% tax rate was on investment income only, it was levied in wartime, and it hasn't been that high for 70 years. Trust me - unless we declare another civil war, or one of those M.E. nations gets truly tired of our interference and decides to declare war on us, it will never be that high again.
<quoted text>And there it is: You're only a doctor (cough cough) for the money. Got it.
Note to self: never go to an ER in your neck of the woods.
Thanks.
You always have such a polite way of shutting the BS down; do you give lessons? What an irritant (s)he quickly became.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe that's your fear__Israel's focus is on the Palestinians crazies and perhaps a tad on a Syria spillover. Damascus is close, Israel is already supporting the Palestinians, it's safe to say that they don't need a half million or more brokeazz Syrian refugees fleeing into the Haifa area__or even Jordan for that matter which would also require Israel's military and aid.
Since I typed that Egypt and Syria have stated they may get involved if Israel doesn't back off.

I have to get ready to go. But not yet.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job. The GOP nominated a candidate that was, if possible, even more liberal than Mc Cain and it STILL was not enough for you guys.
Love it, can see the sneers and hoots long way. How will your one-party state be then? Should we have all democrats, or simply just elect a "leader" for us all once a 4th year. Someone that says it is not about RED states or BLUE states, blah blah blah and then proves it is EXCACTLY about that.
I love this drivel. Your true colors are FLYING into my face now and the sensory overlo
ad would be huge for anyone to handle, even for a doc used to mu
ch worse....
l8rs
I love when the obstructionist, lying Republicans blame Obama for dividing the country.

It started when Bush held the press conference explaining how we were on the rink of a financial meltdown. The Democrats stood with Bush & the chickensh*t, lying piece of crap Republicans had a fit & played politics.

Yep, they lost that election too.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Since I typed that Egypt and Syria have stated they may get involved if Israel doesn't back off.
Israel says its forces have fired "warning shots" into Syria after stray mortar fire from fighting in the civil war-hit nation struck the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

It was the first time Israel has been drawn into the unrest in the neighbouring country, and was the first Israeli fire directed at the Syrian military since the 1973 war.

The Israeli army said: "A mortar shell hit an IDF (Israeli Defence Force) post in the Golan Heights adjacent to the Israel-Syria border, as part of the internal conflict inside Syria.

"In response, IDF soldiers fired warning shots towards Syrian areas."

Sky's Middle East correspondent Sam Kiley said: "Sky sources tell me the warning shot was an anti-tank missile fired by Israel into Syrian territory, close to the crew that was identified as having fired this mortar round.

"So, already the Israelis are signalling that both sides should back off. They don't want another front line opening up in their ongoing conflicts, not least because in the last 24 hours there has been an escalation of violence in Gaza."

The shell overshot the Golan disengagement fence and exploded near a Jewish settlement without causing casualties, it was claimed.

There were no reports of damage or injuries inside Israel.

A string of mortar shells have struck the Golan during the 19-month long Syrian conflict between rebel fighters and forces loyal to President Bashar al Assad.

Israel's military chief, Lieutenant-General Benny Gantz, warned troops on the Golan Heights a week ago: "This is a Syrian issue that could become our issue."

The Jewish state captured the Golan from Syria in the 1967 Mid-East war.

Meanwhile, Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said his country was "prepared to escalate" its response to Palestinian rocket fire, after one of the worst flare-ups along its border with Gaza in recent years.

The latest unrest began on Saturday evening when Gaza militants fired an anti-tank missile at an Israeli jeep along the Gaza border, injuring four soldiers, one of them severely.

Israel retaliated with air strikes, shelling and artillery fire that left six Palestinians dead and 35 injured by Sunday afternoon, and Palestinian militants fired at least 82 rockets into southern Israel.

skynews.com

Hitler faked an attack by Poland,declared war and
Invaded Poland...Collusion any one..Syria attacks
a Nation with Nuclear Weapons,or WMds??????????

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, yes. Wonder Glue. Responsible for 90% more colon tumors than beef. Tell me you don't still eat that crap - colon cancer is not a day at the beach, you know...
Didn't eat that when I did eat bread. Mostly that whole wheat bread that comes in the orange and clear wrapper. My colon is just fine thanks. Clear as a bell. But that stuff you drink before is some powerful crap.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I like marbled rye bread too.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Well they fined BP $4.2 billion dollars for the oil spill. That's a lot of money huh? Must have been a major deal? It will stop the deficit from going up for one day. Of course all that money is going to be spent on stuff that may or may not be what it should go for. Government never does.
New Golf Clubs for the Jerk-In-Chief.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Ex General Betrayedus

Repeat after me,This is my Rifle
this is my gun(grabs crotch)this
is for fighting,this is for fun....

Say Good Night Chesty..........
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you juvenile, jackassified jackwagon, back off and quit spitting.
Alright take off the burka, I get your point. I promise not to spit anymore.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you just admit it was a union? Unemployment is better to you than lower pay and still have a job? No wonder this country is so fraced up!
Union makes no difference.

Your solution is for people to make less.

Lets all head toward minimum wage people & the wealthy.

That seems to be your America.

Read the book.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Since I typed that Egypt and Syria have stated they may get involved if Israel doesn't back off.
I wouldn't mind learning where Egypt and Syria stated that. How about sharing eh?
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Except health insurance Peppy !
Well yes, good point, I stand corrected. But at least I stand for something not like pestulant pustule Homer.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Union makes no difference.
Your solution is for people to make less.
Lets all head toward minimum wage people & the wealthy.
That seems to be your America.
Read the book.
You make a lot less more when you're unemployed. Which would you rather be unemployed or making a little less? Don't answer that, you are a libtard, I know the answer.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey Y,all Clunton had Monica

Obama has Benghazi!!!!

Ex General Betrayedus

Repeat after me,This is my Rifle
this is my gun(grabs crotch)this
is for fighting,this is for fun....

Say Good Night Chesty..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••