Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,961 - 744,980 of 1,081,635 Comments Last updated 37 min ago

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Shaking the ruskie right out of the fraud.
Lol
WOW, talk about liberals working overtime to capture a new target group ehhh?

"Shaking the ruskie right out of the fraud".

My friend you live in a GREAT country, that's all I can say...

Dasvidanya, Tovaritsj and get used to saying that more often to your elected leaders. Again, I could even work for the public schools teaching Russian, Swedish, German, Finnish or whatever else you want me to.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU EVER SEE THE BOTTOM LINE, AIN'T IT, CRACKER?
dork

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, what a comeback grandstanding... First you tell me docs are admired from your side, then when I point out the obvious elitist attitude from your side, thinking I was "a layman" you go limp. NOW, you have decided to crawl back to the trench again. Hoooopla hoooo.
Yes, our scrubs are worn the same manner?? Not really, I wear whatever I want to. You work on immaculation 24/7. Stethoscope used for the same purpose?? Really? Is that why I am being asked to listen to someone's lungs "just to verify" that the tube is in place even though you just did?
Anatomy studied in same fashion?? Really? Can you tell me the branches of the Maxillary artery before we numb and fix a mouth injury without having to look it up? Can YOU tell me all the bones of the hand without looking it up and can you do so on an XRAY until waiting for radiology report?
Sorry, I digress, but we have ABSOLUTELY ZERO in common. I am sick&tired of having to "cosign" someone else's job so I can take that liability on my ass. Likewise, I am sick and tired of having to work and see every patient as a potential minefield. No tort reform and full blown Obama care. 25% or more pay cut, more MORE MORE red tape and all I get is FLAK...
Call it "superior rhetoric" if you want and yes, you are correct. In this sense I am FAAAAAAAR superior to you (in my humble opinion).
As I end this monotony and walk away from you,'doc,' you cosign nothing of mine. Never have, and never will. I have my license, earned and paid for with my previous degree. Keep working to get your license, and then use your cosmetic skills to pay off those loans. Do they Press Ganey that field?

You finish your ER rotation when? Why would you need to finish a rotation,'doc?' Layman or lay man? Your opinion means nothing to me; in fact, if the rare instance would arise that I would need a MEDICAL doctor to verify my work, you can guarantee he would be licensed and beyond rotating. A gifted medical professional realizes the limits of their knowledge and has no problem asking for the opinion of another professional when it comes to caring for patients. You are no where within that equation as a professional.

I ate my young as a nurse; as a practitioner, we use docs like use to line cadaver bags. Which toe would you like tagged,'doc?'

Dismissed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You could also make a living sucking co ck, which is more plausible than anything else you are trying to sell here.
Wait...she's offering Botox in the very near future. Just as soon as the licensing paperwork is completed.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your world Walmart should be forced to buy and sell Rubbermaid? This is not a communist country, at least not yet.
With that logic, car dealers should not be allowed to sell less expensive foreign cars. People would have to buy american made televisions.
You are such an ignoramus. You have no idea just how ridiculous your statement is. We have a "free market", no one is forced to buy or sell anything against their will.
Except health insurance Peppy !

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lot of beer!
Lol!
Games everyday.
I don't watch every game. Mostly when other people want to come over and watch the games/race on the big screen. I can have a couple of cases of beer in the beer cooler and if no one comes by it can sit there a couple of weeks. WVU football is about the only time I will sit and drink by myself. Then if I plans on going out later I won't.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, talk about liberals working overtime to capture a new target group ehhh?
"Shaking the ruskie right out of the fraud".
My friend you live in a GREAT country, that's all I can say...
Dasvidanya, Tovaritsj and get used to saying that more often to your elected leaders. Again, I could even work for the public schools teaching Russian, Swedish, German, Finnish or whatever else you want me to.
Not a chance in hell--let alone Ohio.(You have to be certificated, before, during and after, passing OBI and FBI background checks performed at your own expense...those threesomes would probably do you in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures you're an immigrant.
Can't spell, can't read.
Thinks lying her azz off on an anonymous forum equates to real life.
Dime a dozen punk bitches like you on topix.
HAH!!!!!! takes one to know one.It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to breed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're not fairing too well here.
Probably the testosterone from the semen you swallow during your threesomes that has given you grandiose dreams, ma'am.
Admit it you whimpie-boy. You are just not used to people fighting back at you, that's all.

I don't apologize for "being rich" any more than I "apologize" for never being around for my family, working my tail off and given no option or simply going down a path most people could only dream about doing.

And let's reiterate here, butnot for you (as you already has chosen this Modus Ridiculatous as your simple-minded path to enlightening and turning out your "base"), but maybe there are some other people here that think I got a point or two that doesn't get a wrong impression of me.

It is MY WIFE that swallows and I am just the alpha that gives (my fair share, LOL). Lower risk of Pre-eclampsia and cancers as well, right? Otherwise and recreationally, we have fun if we go to vacation and chat up a cute chick. That's about it. Nothing more or less. NO drama, no adoption of kids you later marry like some liberal actors. Neither do we have sex with our baby sitter or our friends. You got it now? Just like you guys have as hobbies to burn flags (I mean US flags), throw rocks at the local republican office and otherwise call us "rich SOBS' for just that, we also got to do something to play and have fun. To each it's own they say. That simple. Take it or leave it. Now and then I will just reiterate this to other people here when you are trying to say something else...

Otherwise, semen does not contain much testosterone at all. However, it DOES have very high protein source that is mostly alkaline.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Same shyte they did four years ago__it's not a fix it's not even a band aid.
The rocket launch sites can be mapped and then blown to kingdom come by airstrikes. Civilians will die of course__fk them. Anyone who allows nutjobs to launch rockets against a nuclear power from their neighborhood is too fkn stupid to live.
Can't say I disagree with you. The fear is it will pull in Lebanon and Syria which will bring in Jordan and Turkey. This could blow up into a major deal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
I figure we are about five minutes from the good "doctor" threatening me.
Take that long to whack up another shake. What flavor this time, Comrade?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Well with an hour to go DOW down 32.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
This election was complete and total defeat of the GOP.
Now they need to regroup or perish along with Mitt.
Good job. The GOP nominated a candidate that was, if possible, even more liberal than Mc Cain and it STILL was not enough for you guys.

Love it, can see the sneers and hoots long way. How will your one-party state be then? Should we have all democrats, or simply just elect a "leader" for us all once a 4th year. Someone that says it is not about RED states or BLUE states, blah blah blah and then proves it is EXCACTLY about that.

I love this drivel. Your true colors are FLYING into my face now and the sensory overlo
ad would be huge for anyone to handle, even for a doc used to mu
ch worse....

l8rs

Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Israel says its forces have fired "warning shots" into Syria after stray mortar fire from fighting in the civil war-hit nation struck the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

It was the first time Israel has been drawn into the unrest in the neighbouring country, and was the first Israeli fire directed at the Syrian military since the 1973 war.

The Israeli army said: "A mortar shell hit an IDF (Israeli Defence Force) post in the Golan Heights adjacent to the Israel-Syria border, as part of the internal conflict inside Syria.

"In response, IDF soldiers fired warning shots towards Syrian areas."

Sky's Middle East correspondent Sam Kiley said: "Sky sources tell me the warning shot was an anti-tank missile fired by Israel into Syrian territory, close to the crew that was identified as having fired this mortar round.

"So, already the Israelis are signalling that both sides should back off. They don't want another front line opening up in their ongoing conflicts, not least because in the last 24 hours there has been an escalation of violence in Gaza."

The shell overshot the Golan disengagement fence and exploded near a Jewish settlement without causing casualties, it was claimed.

There were no reports of damage or injuries inside Israel.

A string of mortar shells have struck the Golan during the 19-month long Syrian conflict between rebel fighters and forces loyal to President Bashar al Assad.

Israel's military chief, Lieutenant-General Benny Gantz, warned troops on the Golan Heights a week ago: "This is a Syrian issue that could become our issue."

The Jewish state captured the Golan from Syria in the 1967 Mid-East war.

Meanwhile, Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said his country was "prepared to escalate" its response to Palestinian rocket fire, after one of the worst flare-ups along its border with Gaza in recent years.

The latest unrest began on Saturday evening when Gaza militants fired an anti-tank missile at an Israeli jeep along the Gaza border, injuring four soldiers, one of them severely.

Israel retaliated with air strikes, shelling and artillery fire that left six Palestinians dead and 35 injured by Sunday afternoon, and Palestinian militants fired at least 82 rockets into southern Israel.

skynews.com

Hitler faked an attack by Poland,declared war and
Invaded Poland...Collusion any one..Syria attacks
a Nation with Nuclear Weapons,or WMds??????????

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Well with an hour to go DOW down 32.
That's not a lot. Market goes up and down all the time at the end of the year.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Well they fined BP $4.2 billion dollars for the oil spill. That's a lot of money huh? Must have been a major deal? It will stop the deficit from going up for one day. Of course all that money is going to be spent on stuff that may or may not be what it should go for. Government never does.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a lot. Market goes up and down all the time at the end of the year.
Yes but the trend is down. Almost 800 points since the election. Today is critical because a down day today could mean a big sell off tomorrow.
Lincoln Duncan

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

President Barack Obama on Thursday pledged ongoing federal support for areas still digging out of the damage caused by Superstorm Sandy two weeks ago, and said that the area needed a long-term recovery plan.

"There's a lot of short-term immediate stuff that has to be dealt with and we are going to make sure we stay here as long as people need that immediate help," he told a collection of elected officials, volunteers and survivors after surveying parts of New York that were hit hard by the storm.

"But what we've also already heard is that there is going to be some long-term building that's required," he added.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
More phony sob stories. I worked up to hundred hours a week with no pay and no thanks during medical school.
If you expected 'thanks' for getting an education, maybe you should consider how many folks are unable to go to medical school.
VeganTiger wrote:
Often taking care if lazy posh's that lie in their bed telling me "I'm rich" with NO CLUE what it takes.
Sounds like envy to me. You're not from around here, are you? Got a green card there, fella? Work visa, perhaps?
VeganTiger wrote:
We used to get by with noodles and cheap beans and had to be wary every week. I had it with the welfare thugs after that time.
So you've accepted welfare. Interesting.
VeganTiger wrote:
Then a residency where my total time put in with salary was close to minimal wage for 3 years.
Hon, I've had a masters for 12 years, and when not working for myself, I've worked at minimum wage for the last 3. Cry me a river.
VeganTiger wrote:
Hispanics are not more"hard-working" than others. They have destroyed our ER's and continue to. The EMTALA has become a nightmare that bankrupts the bottom lines of ER's yet you liberals think all we do there is collect money and rip people off.
I think ER care is the most expensive, and the least conservatively used, form of medical care there is. I think if more folks have access to preventive medicine, there won't be as many "po'folk" clogging up your precious ER - but lest you forget, that was Romney's big plan to cover the poor....
VeganTiger wrote:
Stop painting mexicans as such mother Theresa's. what about all hard-working people who happen to qualify into your skin color niche, yet gets nothing?? Finally, look at how they treat THEIR OWN immigrants.
My color niche? What does that even mean?
Mother Theresas? They're more like the ant in the 'Ant vs Grasshopper' fable. I don't think they're too concerned about saving souls - they're too busy putting food on the table, like the rest of us.
VeganTiger wrote:
You liberals were better served pointing out hypocrisy like this, but instead has chosen to drive all the "victims" in front of you to demonize and destroy everybody else.
The hypocrisy is ALSO with those who claim to be conservative, but are really just greedy and afflicted with tunnel vision. Your hyperbole is duly noted.
VeganTiger wrote:
It's weird to be working for free for people until AUGUST or so when one gets to keep something yet you liberals want more, citing 90% rate in the past as a good example.
That 90% tax rate was on investment income only, it was levied in wartime, and it hasn't been that high for 70 years. Trust me - unless we declare another civil war, or one of those M.E. nations gets truly tired of our interference and decides to declare war on us, it will never be that high again.
VeganTiger wrote:
There is no way I will be doing much more of this once my tax rate goes beyond 50. <quoted text>
And there it is: You're only a doctor (cough cough) for the money. Got it.
Note to self: never go to an ER in your neck of the woods.
Thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost forgot to say you were pretending to be a doctor in that post, ma'am.
kinda like you pretending to be an American, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••