Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,901 - 744,920 of 1,100,198 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#805287 Nov 15, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
No bread? Cut all at once or gradually.
Just stopped eating it. Might fix a hamburger just no bun. No biscuits. I really like sausage and biscuits and gravy too. Like I said a 7-11 Big Bite is really the only bun/bread I eat anymore. That only because it is quick.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#805290 Nov 15, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange......... Think I so vaaaaguuely remember a John Kerry hunting goose in Ohio to make the voters there believe he was such a tough guy!! Quite fitting for an incompassionate man, as goose live a LIFE-LONG cohabitation. Well, on the other hand, maybe that's why liberals don't like them. Someone that lives in a life long committed relationship must be some odd balls, you know.
-Even though I eat no animal produce, do not drink, stay in great shape, take care of myself, act with love and all to my wife&daughter 24/7, I doubt ANY of this will score me any brownie points among liberal women when they know me-.
The problem that I see with you and many other rightwingers is that you think everything is political.
I hope that Citizens United gets overturned and true campaign finance reform can one day be a reality; although it probably never will. The fact that John Kerry had to try to portray himself as a hunter to pander to the NRA, and Mitt Romney saying he hunts small varmints, etc. is pathetic. Why not just come out and say "I do not hunt or kill animals, period."?
Killing domestic animals like dogs and cats or horses affects most people who have pets; it's not the same as hunting wild animals, even though I am against that as well.
I would not say John Kerry is a non compassionate man; he's a little dry and dull, but I would not say he is uncaring. He did speak out against the war afterall.
You imply that liberals do not believe in lifelong committed relationships; well that's a lie and you know it. Why lie?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#805291 Nov 15, 2012
Roll over?

4% tax rate increase on amounts over $250,000.

Affects at most 2% of workers/owners.

Hey go ahead and pack up.

Like Romney had: there are "binders" full of qualified workers begging to be let in the USA. They could care less what the top tax brackets happen to be. Your job will not go unfilled.

Hey we can put all your stuff on those empty boats from China after they drop off inferior goods! Route them wherever you want to go.

ANY shortage of any job in the USA gets filled.

Notice: all crybaby millionaires and billionaires, stop threatening, just do it! LEAVE!

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
1) If the republicans take out the lube and roll over, they may as well be finished. What is the point of two parties with different name, same policies?
2) Even IF they roll over, you liberals will not stop demonizing them. You guys are cowards adn just like all cowards, you cannot help yourself drooling over people being kicked in the head while lying down, no matter what happened before.
3) FInally, even if you take ALL our money (or what's left after we have left the country), it will only help moving you all faster towards Zimbabwe than not.
Honestly, if the reps raise taxes a dime, they are done for and if not, you guys wil take care of them. In any case, I think it is a good thing and will finally open for leaders who MAY care about all the people without demonizing the productive ones.
-Being among the 1% is a dirty, thankless job, but someone's gotta do it-
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#805293 Nov 15, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Buh bye. Enough of your condescending drivel to last. Hope the door smacks your pompous azz on the way out.
I think dem is right; he's dbrider
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#805294 Nov 15, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Put down the bong babe.
I think she should take it up

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#805296 Nov 15, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read the book "Bullshit for Dummies"
You're saying it helped you immensely? Most of us thought that BS was just your natural niche. Is it another in your Cliff Notes collection?
carol

Orlando, FL

#805298 Nov 15, 2012
No offense, Peppy.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#805299 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Walmart demanding lower prices.
Of course, the Flacktartd mentality is to just pay people less money.
Wow, those $15/Hr jobs were just too much.
Maybe they should make minimum wage & then you Flacktards can call them moochers because they don't make enough to pay income tax.
This is the Flacktard world - moochers & wealthy and nothing in between because here in America, it is OK for Corporations & CEOs to make billions but God f*cking Forbid, a working man can make a living wage.
Why don't you just admit it was a union? Unemployment is better to you than lower pay and still have a job? No wonder this country is so fraced up!
carol

Orlando, FL

#805300 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. Let a germ infested kid fondle some nuts then put them back.
Didn't occur for you to pay for it and keep your germ factory to yourself?
You must not know how many people touch those nuts before you purchase them. Same with apples and pears. Bet you don't even wash your apples and pears.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#805301 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. Let a germ infested kid fondle some nuts then put them back.
Didn't occur for you to pay for it and keep your germ factory to yourself?
Yep, no doubt some ignorant, backwood hillbilly rightwinger was responsible for spreading the plague back in the day.

Most freely admit they do not was their hands after using the men's room, alhough their shoe tips are always nice and shiny.
carol

Orlando, FL

#805302 Nov 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you juvenile, jackassified jackwagon, back off and quit spitting.
This is what I was trying to tell Peppy about you and him going shopping together.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#805303 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Walmart demanding lower prices.
Of course, the Flacktartd mentality is to just pay people less money.
Wow, those $15/Hr jobs were just too much.
Maybe they should make minimum wage & then you Flacktards can call them moochers because they don't make enough to pay income tax.
This is the Flacktard world - moochers & wealthy and nothing in between because here in America, it is OK for Corporations & CEOs to make billions but God f*cking Forbid, a working man can make a living wage.
Look yo see what it says over there over my avatar? Fairtax.org You know what that does for your phoney claims about the 47%? Do you understand how much better off the 'poor' would be under the FairTax? You keep trying to fit my round ass into the republican square hole. No matter how hard you try I'm just not going to fit.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#805304 Nov 15, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
Flack, my good friend, I do not advocate low-carb at all and multiple evidence is in my favor. Look at the US Hockey team of today. Even enough meat&bone to match up the canucks. Their diet is close to 43% carbs.
Good carbs, alkaline protein sources in low amount and good fat is a man's recipe for pulling tail from here and to Timbuktou.
All I know is I feel so much better. Not tired all the time.
Therealnews com

East Islip, NY

#805305 Nov 15, 2012
George W. Bush Gov. Christie Gov. Cuomo Thanks For Nothing.

Cuba says lights back on for 99.8 percent of homes in Santiago 3 weeks after Hurricane Sandy / November 14, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/aodj2re
HAVANA — Cuban authorities say power has been almost completely restored in the eastern city of Santiago nearly three weeks after Hurricane Sandy.
A report in Communist Party newspaper Granma says the lights are back on for 99.8 percent of customers in the city and 47 percent in outlying areas.
Santiago took a near-direct hit from Sandy on Oct. 25. The storm killed 11 people on the island, damaged more than 200,000 homes and caused significant crop losses.
Authorities have not given an estimate of the total economic damage. But the U.N. says Sandy may end up being the most devastating storm to hit that part of Cuba in at least 50 years.
Granma said Wednesday that phone service is expected to be at 90 percent of normal by month’s end.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_ameri...

George W. Bush: Blackout is 'wake-up' call
Dems, GOP spar over energy policy
http://tinyurl.com/ev2nf / August 15, 2003
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN)-- President Bush said Friday the massive blackout that struck the Northeast and upper Midwest -- as well as parts of Canada -- is a "wake-up call" to modernize the electricity system.
The blackout also provided an opening for some sparring between the administration and Democrats over energy policy with the two sides trading shots over which party was more interested in developing a comprehensive plan.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/08/15/bus...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#805309 Nov 15, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
Flack, my good friend, I do not advocate low-carb at all and multiple evidence is in my favor. Look at the US Hockey team of today. Even enough meat&bone to match up the canucks. Their diet is close to 43% carbs.
Good carbs, alkaline protein sources in low amount and good fat is a man's recipe for pulling tail from here and to Timbuktou.
I do still eat some pasta. Not much. Maybe once a week.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#805311 Nov 15, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Got home. having some pre-shake and then will head out for gym.
Isn't it nice for a liberal to see someone else actually not feeling sorry for not being one? YOU started the condescending drivel, I just don;t stop until the opponent is down for good.
(Part of my blue collar, single-mum, minority background)
-trust nobody, but trust a panderer even less-
Shall I remind you 'doc' that I offered the olive branch. You promptly shifted into the ever superior rhetoric that your support staff are use to. Neither job could be done without the other; your scrubs are worn in the same manner, stethoscope used for the same purpose, and anatomy is studied in similar fashion.

Humble beginnings bring forth humble beings. Be gracious in the care of your patients; may our paths never cross.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#805312 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your protein shake consist of two co cks, like your threesomes?
Or you gonna wait till you get to the gym to swallow your protein?
Last one of the day, since I am moving from healthcare to a better field from next year:

*Sperm is supposed to be very rich in natural proteins. Obviously, I would not know about it, but maybe this is an incentive for my wife to hand onto hers only a bit more, LOL.

*Sex is especially helpful when trying to put on weight and get big. Not only will it help with testosterone, but is also a great mental stimulant to break monotony. Having two women at once is most mens dream, is it not? I am a sexual libertarian and must laugh out loud at the twisted sexual norms and idiotic twists in BOTH parties.

*Otherwise, nothing, IMHO is better for the body than raw hemp and seeds. Perfect Amino Acid composition, alkaline and actually something we could grow without straining our natural resources.

Unfortunately, in the case of the latter Obama continues the "war on drugs" (another broken promise so many fools cannot see). He also is keeping all rules against prostitution the way they are, but two men being allowed to adopt a child is totally fine. So yes, it is sad, but true that idiots like yourself exist only off the backs of others and cannot seem to say anything reasonable, even in the moment of victory. Thank God Obama won so you delusional fools wouldn't riot and burn down the city.

Life, Liberty, The pursuit of Happiness.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#805313 Nov 15, 2012
Fox News,

There is a as yet,unsubstantiated rumor that after
a Clash with the Potus,and the proposed Propoganda
to be released,re the alleged Video,Betrayus then
decided he had no place in his position with the
Politically controlled CIA.

And decided to salvage some modicum of respect
by resigning using the Extramarital affair as
a subterfuge,Or as the Military would say using
Smoke,and Mirrors??

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#805315 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
How much beer, superman?
Not near as much as you seem to think. A little more in the fall than other time because so much is going on. Baseball playoffs, NFL football, NASCAR, and WVU/Clemson.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#805317 Nov 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
After being reminded last Sunday I must forgive those who trespass agaist me, I made an announcement that I forgive all liberals for what they're about to do to my country.
Homer too.
But Homer isn't really mean-spirited. He's a marshmellow liberal...I mean marshmallow.
We don't trespass "agaist" you, carol. You're not God; you don't own anything; you just seem to think you've been left in charge of how other people think--"get down off the cross, bigot, we need the wood."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min wojar 177,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min JOEL 68,986
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 50 min 40ish 4,667
The Official Jonas Brother Chat Room!!!! (Oct '08) 1 hr Madison Taylor Ho... 744
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,369
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr Preacher 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr BoDidHe 49,477
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,932
Amy 8-29 8 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••