Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,841 - 744,860 of 1,099,840 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805225 Nov 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Crap jobs, where employees don't make enough money so they apply for government benefits even though Walmart makes record profits.
You are part of the problem Flack. When the middle class is completely gone in this country and China has taken over the world economically we'll all know who to point the finger at: Flack
Walmart sucks.
And yes Homer will pay more, rather pay to keep more Americans earning a decent wage than keep more Chinese earning slave wages.
If you liberals actually practiced what you preach, jobs would not be going to China in droves.

More liberal hypocrisy, seems to be getting worse with time. Last time I was at a Walmart, the parking lot was dominated by Obama stickers.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#805226 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
More spare time to make an azzhole out of yourself, lady!
ohhh, I forgot about you little sleezie over here. About to finish work for the day and was just checking if anything is up before we change over.

Otherwise, you need to crank up your gamer. I was called even worse last night, so you are out-dated. I wonder how many thousands of bucks I threw into the bottomless pit last night as the hospital has no choice, but taking it all in, called unfunded mandate. Kind of the same mandate as "the rich paying their fair share"..

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#805227 Nov 15, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz Davey, Everybody pay the same, after all the 'poor' live in this country also?
Everyone pays from the same chart.

You, me, bill gates & the poor single guy all pay the same rate on our first $8700 of taxable income.

What is not fair about that?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#805228 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You only think you get the same product in Walmart as other places.
I bought envelopes at Staples & they went through my printer with no problem. I needed more & picked some up late night at Walmart. Every third or fourth one jammed. Same packaging, same name brand.
Look at package weighs specs. The bag may look the same but it will contain less in Walmart than it does in the supermarket.
Walmart buys so much stuff it can get its own packaging & its own quality standards.
You can't complain about jobs going overseas & opt for the Chinese made crap at the store.
I don't complain about jobs going overseas. I leave that to you whiny assed libtards who think businesses are supposed to to wipe their employees noses. The purpose of the business is to make the owner(s) money. Nothing else. Now if they decide to do more that is their business not yours or the governments.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#805230 Nov 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, go back to Romania, who the eff cares? You think screaming in caps solves anything?
If he indeed WERE to come from Romania, no wonder he is upset about Obama and his horde of takers. Must be like a REAL flashback without having ever used any pot, LSD, MDA/MDMA or PCP before. Likewise, he's probably screaming for a reason.

Trust me my friend, I've been there too......
carol

Orlando, FL

#805231 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I hate to use this phrase as it was over used the last few weeks but it fits. The perfect storm? War erupting in the middle east. Recession returning to the Eurozone. Fiscal cliff in the US. Rising taxes in the US. Stock market sell off. Food prices rising and set to really go up in the spring. Layoffs and shorter hours. Sounds like a perfect storm forming to me.
I try not to think about it too much.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#805232 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you liberals actually practiced what you preach, jobs would not be going to China in droves.
More liberal hypocrisy, seems to be getting worse with time. Last time I was at a Walmart, the parking lot was dominated by Obama stickers.
It sure is. Something else I noticed before the election. There were people out front registering people to vote. They didn't stop one white person. Wonder why?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805233 Nov 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it's fun to tweak the rightwingers. I could almost see the pit burning in Carol's stomach after I posted that one.
Why are all liberals mean spirited? Spewing vitriol on Carol gives you pleasure why? You still lighting neighborhood cats on fire just for the fun of it? You see folks, this is why I could never be a liberal, I have too much compassion for others, even with those with which I disagree. That said, I forgive you Homer.
carol

Orlando, FL

#805234 Nov 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>That makes two of us. Wonder what else we have in common? And wouldn't it be nice if folks worked to find more common ground, rather than hurling invective at each other over differences?
I'll go first - I think the President should come clean about Benghazi, and quit hiding under Petraeus'(and Rice's) voluminous skirts. I also think Americans need to dig up, and dust off, our national work ethic. Self-employment is awesome, and tremendously under-utilized. Additionally, I think it's better that ALL Americans (rich-poor-short-tall-white-bl ack-green-Dem-Rep) pitch in to reduce the debt, than it is to keep lobbing random spitballs (!) at why we're in debt in the first place. Let's quit worrying about whose 'fault' it is, because it's everybody's fault - we all let it happen. Now it's time to fix the national mistakes, learn from them, and go about the business of not repeating them.
JMO
Seems we have quite a bit in common. Most conservatives have been saying this for four years now.

However, there's only one way to fix it. Shrink the size of a morbidly obese federal government and start feeding the private sector by creating incentives to hire and letting people keep as much of their own hard-earned money as possible to stimulate the economy and increase revenues.

So why did you vote for Obama?

Loysville, PA

#805235 Nov 15, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, the government that raises taxes, thrives. What'll be your next step when all this "fairness" doesn't do squat for the economy? Will you reason, "Obviously, we didn't raise taxes enough, people still have savings accounts." Obama's already saying the $250k threshold won't work - kinda like his constituents, huh.
Clinton raised taxes - we got a balanced budget, a surplus,& a good economy.

Bush cut taxes & we got deficit, debt & the worst recession in 80 years.

Image that.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#805236 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He claimed a lot of things.
I'm sure most were lies.
He admitted he was fired from his job last December and was on unemployment while he was here whining about personal responsibility.
Maybe he achieved his doctorate by mail while on topix24/7
Yeah, and he sent Svet to work at the garden center for $7.00 an hour; short and stingy, what a combo

Loysville, PA

#805237 Nov 15, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I get it , you guys will enforce border laws against americans but not mexicans .
Once you dipsticks secede, you are no longer Americans. So stay the f*ck out.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#805238 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You do know that they make more than sweets? Like Wonder bread?
white bread isn't much better
carol

Orlando, FL

#805239 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are all liberals mean spirited? Spewing vitriol on Carol gives you pleasure why? You still lighting neighborhood cats on fire just for the fun of it? You see folks, this is why I could never be a liberal, I have too much compassion for others, even with those with which I disagree. That said, I forgive you Homer.
After being reminded last Sunday I must forgive those who trespass agaist me, I made an announcement that I forgive all liberals for what they're about to do to my country.

Homer too.

But Homer isn't really mean-spirited. He's a marshmellow liberal...I mean marshmallow.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805240 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't complain about jobs going overseas. I leave that to you whiny assed libtards who think businesses are supposed to to wipe their employees noses. The purpose of the business is to make the owner(s) money. Nothing else. Now if they decide to do more that is their business not yours or the governments.
Well Flack, to your point, liberals have a twisted view on world order. They refuse to accept the consequences of their policies. Their response to adverse consequences is throw a hissy fit like a child.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#805241 Nov 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to think about it too much.
I know Carol. Just prepare as much as you can. Even if it's just stacking a few cases of canned pasta in the corner.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805242 Nov 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
white bread isn't much better
Racist.

Loysville, PA

#805243 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Now how did they manage to do that? WalMart sells Rubbermaid products. I get the feeling there is a union in here somewhere!
Read the book.

Walmart went to Rubbermaid & demanded a much lower price. Rubbermaid said no. Walmart started importing inferior products causing Rubbermaid to close the factory.

But hey, you keep blaming unions. Tp you, it can't be greedy ass CEO's looking to pad the bottomline at the expense of their countrymen.

People like you say that it is OK for Walmart to do this.
carol

Orlando, FL

#805244 Nov 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
well, that didn't work lol
No, it didn't. But you just made me laugh.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#805245 Nov 15, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you don't read the vile filth that is spewed to me and the other liberal women on here. The people on the left may argue with Carol, but they don't call her the filthy names that you sicko rightwingers call us.(not you, but the others)
And, cruelty to animals is a rightwing phenomenon. Huckabees son skinned and hung a dog, and Mitt made his poor dog ride on the roof. You own that. I haven't seen any compassion from the rightwingers at all, except for maybe Easy Eed who I don't always agree with, but he is not a racist or a homophobe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 2 min andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min LRS 177,347
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Obama 49,453
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr Unlucky man 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,663
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••