Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#805403 Nov 15, 2012
DOW off about 30. No clear signal about tomorrow.

Later!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#805404 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Since I typed that Egypt and Syria have stated they may get involved if Israel doesn't back off.
I have to get ready to go. But not yet.
Frightening; I'm new here, and may be a stupid question (i.e. go easy on me). Why would you go?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#805405 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No disappointment. No glee either. A concern for the country and the economy yes. Stock market usually looks ahead. If it's steadily falling means bad times ahead.
Look at a longer chart, its the same pattern its been following for the entire recovery.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#805406 Nov 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you juvenile, jackassified jackwagon, back off and quit spitting.
Oh and when I told you to bite me earlier today, I meant that in a good christian way. Godspeed to you, you scurrilous schnook.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#805407 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You make a lot less more when you're unemployed. Which would you rather be unemployed or making a little less? Don't answer that, you are a libtard, I know the answer.
Not dating myself, but I was raised that any work is better than just sitting around. Something about your day's work? I'd go plum crazy(er) if I sat around and expected a check to come in the mail. Don't get me wrong - I like to laze around and do nothing; however, don't pay me for doing nothing. That just isn't right.

I did play fife with some drummers in a celebratory parade couple years back; mere youngster then.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#805408 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> CBS RADIO NEWS again.
Try this one www.dailystar.com.lb/

No one is in charge in Syria at present__that shytehole can't even fend for itself much less become involved in the affairs of others. Egypt is not much better off than Syria having just come off it's own civil war.

Turkey is not interested in Israels problems.

Israel is a very well armed nation and a nuclear power__Netanyahu is a short timer with an itchy trigger finger.

It might get interesting__but if it does it won't last long.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#805410 Nov 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems we have quite a bit in common. Most conservatives have been saying this for four years now.
However, there's only one way to fix it. Shrink the size of a morbidly obese federal government and start feeding the private sector by creating incentives to hire and letting people keep as much of their own hard-earned money as possible to stimulate the economy and increase revenues.
So why did you vote for Obama?
What makes you think I did?
I voted for Romney, holding my nose, and gagging heart blood into a tea-towel. But I'll be honest - I'm not sorry he lost - he never had a prayer anyway. I'm sorry my party was unwilling to look at reality, that it focused, in Congress, on things other than the economy, that Ayn Rand was picked for the Veep slot, and that the GOP candidate we finally went with, was the worst type of used-car salesman we could possibly find.

Maybe we'll do better next time, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. It seems the GOP has learned little if anything about how to lead, or what policies the American electorate supports.

Hint: there are a whole lot more poor folks than rich ones. If the wealthy want a healthy consumer economy, there need to be more folks who can afford to consume something other than beans and taters, ya know? For that, we need good jobs - putting China to work, isn't cuttin' it.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#805411 Nov 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
New Golf Clubs for the Jerk-In-Chief.
He won. Mitt is the lying jerk that let you down.

Republicans: irrelevant!

They get there news on fox? Or the newspaper.

The rest if the nation is using smartphones and tablets.

As soon as Romney started lying: relevant voters were all over it. Then he repeats the same lies again. He didn't see his short comings reported on Tv. So he figures "hey! I do it again"

Meanwhile the relevant crowd already checked his lies in the palm of their hands: instantaneous!

Republicans: think it's 1950! Old ideas about race, women, gays, workers.

Say "we welcome all people" then pass anti gay laws.....anti women rights laws......anti worker laws.....remain closet racists.

Then say: "we lost?"

How did that happen? LOL! YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!

Location hidden

#805412 Nov 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably should have started doing that already.
Guess I just don't want to believe it's going to get that bad...but I know deep down it's a very real possibility.
We've been preppers at my house for going on 10 years. However, I'd never give appearing on cable television,('Doomsday Preppers') giving away all my secrets, not to mention my location, any kind of thought....what dolts.

JMO
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#805413 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as Romney started lying: relevant voters were all over it. Then he repeats the same lies again. He didn't see his short comings reported on Tv. So he figures "hey! I do it again"
Meanwhile the relevant crowd already checked his lies in the palm of their hands: instantaneous!
Say "we welcome all people" then pass anti gay laws.....anti women rights laws......anti worker laws.....remain closet racists.
Why is Obama losing?

Location hidden

#805414 Nov 15, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now. Please show some respect here when a 1%'r is talking to you.
ER docs do NOT make billions in the ER. No one here believes you're a doctor other than you, although I could readily believe you're a 20-year Bandido prospect....Mr. "1%'er." They'll never patch you in, sweets.

It is to laugh.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#805415 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes but the trend is down. Almost 800 points since the election. Today is critical because a down day today could mean a big sell off tomorrow.
The sky is falling!

Ha!

Here is the Dow Jones Average from 2000 to present. You can see what usually happens.

http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/historical/...

Yes, markets do react to what's in the news but people scoop up deals then. Eventually, it'll even out.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#805416 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty Deeds Done with Sheep
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805417 Nov 15, 2012
Soledad O'Brien's interview with Rep. Joe Heck on Thursday morning grew somewhat awkward when she asked the congressman to repeat himself over and over again.

O'Brien asked Heck what he would like to learn from Gen. David Petraeus when he testifies before a congressional hearing on the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. She then asked him if he would prevent Ambassador Susan Rice's confirmation if the president attempted to nominate her for secretary of state.

"The fact is you can't put somebody out as the face of the issue on all the Sunday morning talk shows, and then turn around weeks later and say she knew nothing about the incident and had nothing to do with it. That's just plainly wrong," he said.

O'Brien likened the situation with Rice to Condoleezza Rice when she said that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction. "If you use that measurement...and then later you determine that the information was wrong, isn't that exactly analogous to what happened with Condoleezza Rice?"

"I don't believe so, because here we had a situation where the information was wrong, not coming back and saying the person had nothing to do with the situation. I mean Condy Rice was in a position to be able to be the face, and the information was wrong. But here we had wrong information, and then weeks later, we have the administration coming back and saying,'Well this person had nothing to do with the situation,'" Heck said.

O'Brien said she would like to go through his response more slowly. When Heck tried to clarify, O'Brien cut him off and said, "You've lost me completely. Let's back up again. I'm sorry, forgive me. But you've lost me."

"So in both cases," O'Brien said, "you have someone who says,'We had intelligence. The intelligence is wrong. What I said is wrong because the intelligence was wrong.' How is this not analogous?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/15/sole...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#805418 Nov 15, 2012
So a 64 year old gay man committed suicide because Obama won ... anyone heard from Retard Fred?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805419 Nov 15, 2012
“Real Parties,” Factions, and Romney’s “Gifts”

If leaders in the Republican coalition can’t fully acknowledge that they should be serving the interests of their constituents, they will give those constituents no reason to offer support in the future.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#805420 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Union makes no difference.
Your solution is for people to make less.
Lets all head toward minimum wage people & the wealthy.
That seems to be your America.
Read the book.
Repubs just DO NOT get it.
In the past 20 years the RICH CEOs of American factories have closed 27,000 of them laying-off 5.5 million workers. These factories were closed and then shipped to China where the workers there were paid .30 cents/hr. No working person EVER closed a factory. The RICH CEOs and people like Romney did it. That is why I voted for Obama. The Rich have destroyed America and the Repubs have helped them do it.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#805421 Nov 15, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
So a 64 year old gay man committed suicide because Obama won ... anyone heard from Retard Fred?
I was thinking Florida__Hah, tanning parlors have some tax increases but c'mon a fkn tanning salon in Key West FLA has trouble written all over it in an ice cubes in Alaska sort of way.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#805422 Nov 15, 2012
Republicans don’t want Mitt Romney to go away mad but they do, it seems, want him to go away.

That sentiment was in full bloom following Romney’s first post-election comments — made on a phone call with donors earlier this week. On the call, Romney attributed his loss to the “gifts” President Obama’s campaign doled out to young people and minorities. For many, the comments had an eerie echo of the secretly taped “47 percent” remarks Romney made at a May fundraiser.

“There is no Romney wing in the party that he needs to address,” said Ed Rogers, a longtime Republican strategist.“He never developed an emotional foothold within the GOP so he can exit the stage anytime and no one will mourn.”

Added Chris LaCivita, a senior party operative:“The comment just reinforced a perception — fairly or not – that Romney, and by default, the GOP are the party of the ‘exclusives’. It’s time for us to move on and focus on the future leaders within the GOP.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#805423 Nov 15, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Repubs just DO NOT get it.
In the past 20 years the RICH CEOs of American factories have closed 27,000 of them laying-off 5.5 million workers. These factories were closed and then shipped to China where the workers there were paid .30 cents/hr. No working person EVER closed a factory. The RICH CEOs and people like Romney did it. That is why I voted for Obama. The Rich have destroyed America and the Repubs have helped them do it.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
I'm Republican ...
And I GET IT ... ALL too well !!!
==========

Obama Stole The Election
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-stole-...

ROB THE VOTE
THE BIG LIST OF VOTE FRAUD REPORTS
108% of voting population endorses Obama
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/the-big-list-of-vo...

ROB THE VOTE: Obama’s secret strategy for staying in power

“Don’t read this issue of Whistleblower if you have high blood pressure,” said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian.“What leftist activists are doing with the aid of the Obama Justice Department is beyond outrageous."
http://superstore.wnd.com/SUBSCRIPTIONS/Whist...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 11 min LOL 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Jacques Ottawa 181,754
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,994
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 2 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago