Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,581 - 744,600 of 1,082,382 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama, Nov.7 - "Now that the election is over we can finally get the facts about Benghazi out in the open.
Obama, Nov.15 - "I can't comment on Benghazi due to the ongoing investigation."
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Suzy Rice would do just fine if she could learn to keep her mouth closed. Open it, and she betrays her Affirmative Action background and resulting inadequacies. Just like her feckless leader.
Silence is Golden. Especially when all that Rice has to offer is Fool's Gold.
A black, a woman and a liberal. I'd say she's a three-time loser.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
Obama now: ACORN who ?
Who needs Acorn when you have rigged voting machines?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash's child molestation charges have been dropped. His male accuser, who was 16 at the time, has recanted his charges. I don't know what the big deal is anyway. I though gay man on boy sex was the "new normal" in today's "enlightened" liberal society.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> 4 billion a day.
My bad, I meant TRILLION!
A Billion, a Trillion, what's the dif????
STILL, If we "taxed" ALL the money "the rich" have/make Pretty soon they won't be rich and I never had a poor man give me a job!!!
WTF?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>A black, a woman and a liberal. I'd say she's a three-time loser.
Add crippled to the mix and you got yourself a money-maker!LOL
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text> I don't buy from corporations or businesses that support republican candidates like Wal-Mart or coors brewing company why should i buy land on a state we the dems own politically? NJ doesn't like republicans, why did you pick that state for bussines? Haha.
Speaking of N.J., Obama is making a stop at the storm ravaged area today for another photo-op and to show he "cares".
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Turns out Elmo is a child molester. Wonder what skeletons Big Bird has in his closet?
His accuser, now a 26-year-old dirtbag, has dropped criminal child molestation charges against Kevin Clash, the voice of Elmo. Instead he is filing a lawsuit against taxpayer-funded PBS for an undisclosed amount. Fortunately for PBS, the taxpayers will foot the bill for those "operating expenses" too.
Oliver Stone

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Here is no history of oppression in China.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Barry Cadden, the owner of the specialty pharmacy tied to a deadly fungal meningitis outbreak which resulted in 32 deaths refused to testify Wednesday before a Congressional Committee investigating the matter. FDA Commissioner and Obama appointee Margaret Hamburg stated, "Well, that's that. Our hands are tied. There's nothing more we can do." Mr. Cadden is a staunch Democrat and Obama campaign contributor.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
Barry Cadden, the owner of the specialty pharmacy tied to a deadly fungal meningitis outbreak which resulted in 32 deaths refused to testify Wednesday before a Congressional Committee investigating the matter. FDA Commissioner and Obama appointee Margaret Hamburg stated, "Well, that's that. Our hands are tied. There's nothing more we can do." Mr. Cadden is a staunch Democrat and Obama campaign contributor.
Nothing to see here you looky loo's, move along!!!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Oliver Stone wrote:
Here is no history of oppression in China.
Because oppressed people don't write history.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama, Nov. 14 - "U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice had absolutely no involvement in the Benghazi incident."

Obama, Sept. 15 - "Susan, I want you to go on all the talk shows tomorrow and blame the Embassy attacks on the YouTube movie".
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Who needs Acorn when you have rigged voting machines?
Over 1,000 uncounted paper ballots were found in a box in Broward Co. yesterday. The registrar's only comment was, "So what? It happens all the time."
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Who needs Acorn when you have rigged voting machines?
59 different Philadelphia voting divisions in which Mitt Romney received zero votes compared to Obama’s 19,605. The Cleveland precinct in which Obama beat Romney 1,542 to 0. And in one Ohio county Obama received 106,258 votes from 98,213 eligible voters – an impossible 108 percent of the vote.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Because oppressed people don't write history.
Hmmm, if you look at it that way I guess he's right.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Where is that pretend doctor Kahuna?

Woman dies in Ireland because the Catholic hospital would not provide an abortion.

I strongly urge any pregnant woman to avoid Catholic hospitals or healthcare centers.

Your life is at stake.

This woman was having a miscarriage & her doctor said the fetus would not make it but she was denied an abortion.
Lacey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama on welfare proof http://adf.ly/EfcKT

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
I have been living in Mexico for the past six years watching our great country slowly go down the drain. The one thing that no one looks at is where does The Presidents’ agenda come from and who is at the other end of the teleprompter feeding this so called intellectual.Mr. Obama reminds me of a robot being allowed to play with expensive toys such as Air Force one. Who wrote the agenda of such items as “The affordable Health Care Act”? Who is actually controlling this arrogant robot and why are they directing him to the progressive end we are heading, who or whom is the benefactor of such actions? Who is going to pay for the mess that has been created or do we only care about what we individually can obtain? Mexico has its problems but the majority of them have been created by moral decay and corruption north of the border being allowed to continue because of personal gain and greed of the masses.Read your History books,Apathy, greed and corruption is what took down all the great empires before us.
jaredhernandez...
Stay in Mexico.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>A black, a woman and a liberal. I'd say she's a three-time loser.
Racist f*ck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search