Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,561 - 744,580 of 1,102,047 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#804912 Nov 15, 2012
Barry Cadden, the owner of the specialty pharmacy tied to a deadly fungal meningitis outbreak which resulted in 32 deaths refused to testify Wednesday before a Congressional Committee investigating the matter. FDA Commissioner and Obama appointee Margaret Hamburg stated, "Well, that's that. Our hands are tied. There's nothing more we can do." Mr. Cadden is a staunch Democrat and Obama campaign contributor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#804913 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
Barry Cadden, the owner of the specialty pharmacy tied to a deadly fungal meningitis outbreak which resulted in 32 deaths refused to testify Wednesday before a Congressional Committee investigating the matter. FDA Commissioner and Obama appointee Margaret Hamburg stated, "Well, that's that. Our hands are tied. There's nothing more we can do." Mr. Cadden is a staunch Democrat and Obama campaign contributor.
Nothing to see here you looky loo's, move along!!!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#804914 Nov 15, 2012
Oliver Stone wrote:
Here is no history of oppression in China.
Because oppressed people don't write history.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#804915 Nov 15, 2012
Obama, Nov. 14 - "U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice had absolutely no involvement in the Benghazi incident."

Obama, Sept. 15 - "Susan, I want you to go on all the talk shows tomorrow and blame the Embassy attacks on the YouTube movie".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#804916 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Who needs Acorn when you have rigged voting machines?
Over 1,000 uncounted paper ballots were found in a box in Broward Co. yesterday. The registrar's only comment was, "So what? It happens all the time."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#804917 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Who needs Acorn when you have rigged voting machines?
59 different Philadelphia voting divisions in which Mitt Romney received zero votes compared to Obama’s 19,605. The Cleveland precinct in which Obama beat Romney 1,542 to 0. And in one Ohio county Obama received 106,258 votes from 98,213 eligible voters – an impossible 108 percent of the vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#804918 Nov 15, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Because oppressed people don't write history.
Hmmm, if you look at it that way I guess he's right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#804919 Nov 15, 2012
Where is that pretend doctor Kahuna?

Woman dies in Ireland because the Catholic hospital would not provide an abortion.

I strongly urge any pregnant woman to avoid Catholic hospitals or healthcare centers.

Your life is at stake.

This woman was having a miscarriage & her doctor said the fetus would not make it but she was denied an abortion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lacey

UK

#804920 Nov 15, 2012
Obama on welfare proof http://adf.ly/EfcKT

Loysville, PA

#804921 Nov 15, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
I have been living in Mexico for the past six years watching our great country slowly go down the drain. The one thing that no one looks at is where does The Presidents’ agenda come from and who is at the other end of the teleprompter feeding this so called intellectual.Mr. Obama reminds me of a robot being allowed to play with expensive toys such as Air Force one. Who wrote the agenda of such items as “The affordable Health Care Act”? Who is actually controlling this arrogant robot and why are they directing him to the progressive end we are heading, who or whom is the benefactor of such actions? Who is going to pay for the mess that has been created or do we only care about what we individually can obtain? Mexico has its problems but the majority of them have been created by moral decay and corruption north of the border being allowed to continue because of personal gain and greed of the masses.Read your History books,Apathy, greed and corruption is what took down all the great empires before us.
jaredhernandez...
Stay in Mexico.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#804922 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>A black, a woman and a liberal. I'd say she's a three-time loser.
Racist f*ck

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#804923 Nov 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
President Obama:‘I am a firm believer that climate change is real’
What a genius.
Someone should have briefed him about the Ice Age. Guess they didn't teach that at Hawwwvard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#804924 Nov 15, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The one indisputable fact is this, more voters chose free stuff over good jobs - simple as you.
Another whiner like Mitt Romney.

What free stuff did Obama offer?

Meanwhile Romney was offering tax cuts to everyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#804925 Nov 15, 2012
Thank God wrote:
God bless our President!
Thankfully for you, the Democrat Party voted God back onto their platform at the convention. Otherwise, you couldn't have said that.

It was a close call though. The ayes had it after the third time around. Talk is Obama made it quite clear behind the scenes the ayes were going to have it regardless because he has to say "God bless America" after his speech. And the prayer had already been lined up at the very end.

How embarrassing would THAT have been? Sounded like the nays actually won that vote too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#804926 Nov 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
Obama's proposed tax hike on the rich is expected to bring in $69 billion next year.$69 billion! Praise the lord, our problems are solved!
Lets see, your party lied & had a fit about 90 billion being spent on green energy over three years. But 210 billion in income over three years isn't worth talking about.

Right Whiner thioking at its best.

Just how f*cking stupid are you people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#804927 Nov 15, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
I have been living in Mexico for the past six years watching our great country slowly go down the drain. The one thing that no one looks at is where does The Presidents’ agenda come from and who is at the other end of the teleprompter feeding this so called intellectual.Mr. Obama reminds me of a robot being allowed to play with expensive toys such as Air Force one. Who wrote the agenda of such items as “The affordable Health Care Act”? Who is actually controlling this arrogant robot and why are they directing him to the progressive end we are heading, who or whom is the benefactor of such actions? Who is going to pay for the mess that has been created or do we only care about what we individually can obtain? Mexico has its problems but the majority of them have been created by moral decay and corruption north of the border being allowed to continue because of personal gain and greed of the masses.Read your History books,Apathy, greed and corruption is what took down all the great empires before us.
jaredhernandez...
He's a Harvard elitist, he talks good and he's the right color.

He delegates and bloviates the rest of the time between taking vacations and hiding from the press.

That press conference yesterday - the first one since March, by the way - couldn't have been a bigger waste of time. Those journalists were on the verge of drooling. Instead of asking the president very pointed questions about Benghazi that he couldn't wiggle out of, they asked "opinion" questions which led to a long drawn out talking points speech.

Of course, as with all unanswered questions with this administration, everything is ALWAYS under investigation - indefinitely.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#804928 Nov 15, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one, bring'em on. Something tells me that you guys are NOT truly convinced over your own haughtiness here.
ACA will not only micromanage healthcare to the bone, but will also make salaries plummet over times. Don't worry, we docs will be fine, either switching to concierge medicine, doing Locums only, working urgent care or maybe becoming a RAC auditor and denying payments to other docs.
Romney said ONE thing the retirees could not have picked up. he is taking 800 bills from MEDICARe to pay for Obamacare. Guess what!! I got news for you all. I see people EVERY SHIFT that has Medicare, but cannot find a new Primary Care physician after the old one retired. This will get worse and I am sick and tired of having to deal with it 24/7 because politicians think they know so much better than us in the field.
Let's take it on guys.. Let me know if you are interested in me proving myself furthermore or if you prefer to keep this at the ridicule stage only...
Sincerely,
Another fedUp MD that is too stupid, you know....
SEE, you are just a pretend doc regurgitating the lie of stealing 800 billion from medicare.

Your payments don't get reduced. And you get 30 million new PAYING customers.

No medicare benefits were lost & in fact benefits added.

800 billion was saved without losing benefits. I love it how you moron right whiners complain about spending then have a fit when real savings are made to a program while increasing the benefits offered.

It shows just how stupid you are.

Preventative care will increase. Oh wait, helping people not get sick isn't very profitable even to you pretend docs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#804929 Nov 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, your party lied & had a fit about 90 billion being spent on green energy over three years. But 210 billion in income over three years isn't worth talking about.
Right Whiner thioking at its best.
Just how f*cking stupid are you people.
Good morning, RealDave. Had to take daughter to the airport bright and early this morning so I'm wide awake.

But you'd have to provide some kind of proof or source for that statement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#804930 Nov 15, 2012
James Bond beat Abraham Lincoln at the box office. Boy, it has been a lousy month for Republicans, hasn't it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#804931 Nov 15, 2012
Oh the queers are going to be pissed. Obama lied to them (nothing new) he will not push for gay marriage in his 2nd term and it would be up to future generations to make something happen.look out lilly next week he might stop funding your abortions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sin City is in the Streets of Chicago. Where i... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,669
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••