Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#805035 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
DOW futures down 34 but that doesn't mean anything right now. However if it is down over 50 at the close you may see a major sell off on Friday.
Or not.

Funny how it works like that. It goes up and down.......EVERYDAY!

Chatter: righties here say stop all unemployment comp? "Make them work" huh? They can't find jobs. Should they literally starve in between jobs?

That's why Obama the genius borrows now at 1.6% interest rate, long term, he knows we can't turn our backs on the economy and the people.

Borrow now for things we need now. Pay it back when this economy hits full throttle: real soon!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#805037 Nov 15, 2012
Problem solved. Everyone that voted for Bush in the past has to pay for ALL the mess. Economic Problem Solved. They may also need to pickup the tab on the 30000 troops that came back wounded looking for those WMDs.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#805038 Nov 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
Peppy's not around today, he's off to Homer, Alaska for their annual Clubbing A Baby Seal Festival. He's even had a special club made, with 'Sealed Your Fate' engraved on it.
I buy my wild salmon from Ed's Smokehouse in Homer Alaska, mmm-mmm-mmm.
Hans

New York, NY

#805039 Nov 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The lame stream media interpretted it as "don't stop cheerleading for me no matter how much I use you".
Do you think he'll actually start to have press conferences where real questions will be asked?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#805040 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what all ugly bi'ches say. I bet you have a "great personality" too.
You have no idea.

;)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#805041 Nov 15, 2012
dem wrote:
Compliments of Sel
Dear Red States:
We're ticked off at your Neanderthal attitudes and politics and we've decided we're leaving.
We in New York intend to form our own country and we're taking the other Blue States with us.
In case you aren't aware that includes California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Maryland and the rest of the Northeast.
We believe this split will be beneficial to the nation and especially to the people of the new country of The Enlightened States of America (E.S.A).
To sum up briefly: You get Texas, Oklahoma and all the slave states.
We get stem cell research and the best beaches.
We get Andrew Cuomo and Elizabeth Warren. You get Bobby Jindal, Mitch Mcconnell, and Todd Akin.
We get the Statue of Liberty. You get Opryland.
We get Intel and Microsoft. You get WorldCom.
We get Harvard. You get Ole' Miss.
We get 85 percent of America's venture capital and entrepreneurs.
You get Alabama.
We get two-thirds of the tax revenue. You get to make the red states pay their fair share.
Since our aggregate divorce rate is 22 percent lower than the Christian Coalition's, we get a bunch of happy families. You get a bunch of single moms.
With the Blue States in hand we will have firm control of 80% of the country's fresh water, more than 90% of the pineapple and lettuce, 92% of the nation's fresh fruit, 95% of America's quality wines (you can serve French wines at state dinners) 90% of all cheese, 90 percent of the high tech industry, most of the US low sulfur coal, all living redwoods, sequoias and condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools, plus Stanford, Cal Tech and MIT.
With the Red States you will have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans and their projected health care costs, 92% of all US mosquitoes, nearly 100% of the tornadoes, 90% of the hurricanes, 99% of all Southern Baptists, virtually 100% of all televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University, Clemson and the University of Georgia.
We get Hollywood and Yosemite, thank you.
38% of those in the Red states believe Jonah was actually swallowed by a whale, 62% believe life is sacred unless we're discussing the death penalty or gun laws, 44% say that evolution is only a theory, 53% say that Saddam was involved in 9/11 and 61% of you crazy bastards believe you are people with higher morals than the rest of the planet.
We're taking the good weed too. You can have that crap they grow in Mexico.
Sincerely,
Citizen of the Enlightened States of America
As a typical libtard you neglect that actions have consequences. Just how many rich people do you think would flee the blue states taking their money and business with them realizing that will be solely responsible for taking care of the moochers? Also how many moochers will flee the red states to the blue states when they realize the mooching is over there? That's the problem with libtards they never think of the unintended consequences.

Location hidden

#805042 Nov 15, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad, I meant TRILLION!
A Billion, a Trillion, what's the dif????
STILL, If we "taxed" ALL the money "the rich" have/make Pretty soon they won't be rich and I never had a poor man give me a job!!!
WTF?
So, even you think the purpose of the rich, is to 'give' you a job.

The irony is palpable.

Location hidden

#805044 Nov 15, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
Can;t believe you losers are still here..you'll never get it..
THE GREAT PRESIDENT OBAMA -----BEST PRESIDENT EVER
YOUR RULER
MASTER OF YOUR MISERABLE LITTLE LIFE
BOW DOWN AND KISS YOUR MASTERS FEET
You miserable racist loser.....AHAHAHHHHHhhhhhahaha hahhahaha
YOUR LIVE AS A BIGOT IS OVER
WE RULE YOU NOW ,SUFFER
FOX PUT YOU HERE WE WILL KEEP YOU DOWN
GET A LIFE--- JOIN YOUR DAUGHTER VOTE DEMOCRATIC
REDEEM YOUR MISERABLE RACIST GODLESS LIFE..
I'm guessing you're the one decorating all the posts with 21 cute little icons. My, but you have a lot of time on your hands - go produce something not destined for the commode, hon.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805045 Nov 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should have briefed him about the Ice Age. Guess they didn't teach that at Hawwwvard.
Of course climate change is real. It changes about four times a year in most places. Why just a few months ago it was in the 90's here. Now it's in the 40's. Indisputable proof that climate change is real!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805046 Nov 15, 2012
flack wrote:
Brink of War: Israel, Hamas Battle
They're blowing the sh't out of each other as we...uhhh...type. Vegas odds are at 80/20 in favor of Israel.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805047 Nov 15, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>So, even you think the purpose of the rich, is to 'give' you a job.
The irony is palpable.
I guess you believe all jobs should be supplied by the Government.
Hans

New York, NY

#805048 Nov 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Liberty to Lie
This election may go down in history as the moment when truth and lies lost their honor and stigma, respectively.
Mitt Romney has demonstrated an uncanny, unflinching willingness to say anything and everything to win this election. And that person, the unprincipled prince of untruths, is running roughly even with or slightly ahead of the president in the national polls.
What does this say about our country? What does it say about the value of virtue?
The list of Romney’s out-and-out lies (and yes, there is no other more polite word for them) is too long to recount here. So let’s just take one of the most recent ones: the utterly false claim that General Motors and Chrysler shipped, or planned to ship, American auto jobs to China.....
http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/1...
Ever notice how FOX defended Mitt's lies?
Well first you have to realize that most of the lies came from FOX....
Like that 'terror' thing. When you make some talking head from CNN look good, well.......
Where is the list of Obama's out and out lies? You can start with his autobiographies. Or even just the lies by omission.

Like the lie omitted about the taxes the rich are not paying is infinitesimal compared to the taxes that will now fall on the middle class, courtesy of Obamacare.

Omitted is the fact that Obamacare represents the single largest tax hike in America’s history.

Obama has blamed George Bush, the Congress, and now the rich for destroying the economy and jobs; but he has carefully omitted the fact that the huge bloc of voters between the ages of 18 to 29 has had a 12.8% unemployment rate since he took office, and there is no relief in sight. This is the largest group of supporters he had in 2008. Not mentioning this fact worked toward his re-election.

If Obama outright lies and/or lies by omission but the media doesn't report it, is it still a lie?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805049 Nov 15, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think he'll actually start to have press conferences where real questions will be asked?
Most of the questions were real but the answers...well...not so much.
Hans

New York, NY

#805050 Nov 15, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Or not.
Funny how it works like that. It goes up and down.......EVERYDAY!
Chatter: righties here say stop all unemployment comp? "Make them work" huh? They can't find jobs. Should they literally starve in between jobs?
That's why Obama the genius borrows now at 1.6% interest rate, long term, he knows we can't turn our backs on the economy and the people.
Borrow now for things we need now. Pay it back when this economy hits full throttle: real soon!
LOL!

FULL THROTTLE: REAL SOON!

THAT is a knee-slapper.

Were all the solutions put on hold for the second term?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#805052 Nov 15, 2012
dim wrote:
A libtard that has nothing to do all day except leech off society has the time to nit pick. Having no common sense, she thinks this forum is a place where people actually care about what she says. What a waste of organic matter.
<quoted text>
Don't describe her as "organic matter". Some organic matter can think. Describe her as an "inviable tissue mass".
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#805053 Nov 15, 2012
Phrase for the day__CIA involvement in Benghazi.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#805054 Nov 15, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think he'll actually start to have press conferences where real questions will be asked?
It would take a huge change in the White House Press to have actual reporters willing to ask important questions. The idiots in there now usually just sit and wet themselves when Obama enters the room. It's really a pathetic site, when it's not just comical.
Of course most of the questions they ask are only for the Obama administration's usual "news" sources such as MSNBC, CNN, SNL, Comedy Channel, and the Onion News. If it works for them they figure they have done a good job reporting really important stuff. Their audiences agree!
So as long as Obama is in the White House you can count on the same worthless and very rare press conferences.
I would be happy if they just put a limit to how long he can ramble on after each one going on about crap and never even answering the actual question that was ask. At least he might have to face more than a handful of questions then.

Location hidden

#805055 Nov 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I assumed people wanted a president who would bring back jobs and manufacturing and who had the qualifications to fix this mess.
But when an incumbent president promises free stuff to the same people he made victims of his big government ideology and liberal women get another wild hair about preserving the killing of their unborn, I assumed wrongly.
Ask Hillary about the lengths to which this administration's campaign will go to deceive and to get their way. Even if it means turning on their own. She was mad as a hornet in 2008.
Here see for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4BGP-EJQPd8XX
Hillary: "Shame on YOU, Barack Obama!!"
She was really pissed about Obama's lying in the campaign. And she's one of their own! Just imagine how Romney must have felt.
You blather on here about the President's 'gifts' to the poor, minorities, youth, and women - and COMPLETELY disregard the fact that Romney was attempting to 'gift' the uber-wealthy with yet another tax cut, and fewer regulations on their money-shuffling activities.

You're a sad, obsessive, little fraud, carol, and your jabs at the President are couched in your own failure to recognize both sides of this coin.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#805056 Nov 15, 2012
Correction:

Replace the word "wet" with "cream" in order to be more accurate.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#805057 Nov 15, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So your answer is to spend money that we don't have.
Yeah .. thats a good plan. NOT
Putting money with those who will put it back into the economy is a much better plan than giving it to those who hide it in Swiss, Cayman Islands, or Bermuda bank accounts...where did all those billions you guys wasted on ads for Mittler and Munster go? Murdock in Australia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 71,010
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 181,800
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min mdbuilder 49,188
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Jimbo 17
1 dead, 9 injured in daytime Chicago shootings 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
xtra xtra read all about it! 2 hr Read and weep 1
The truth regarding Ebola 2 hr C_Evertt Coop 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago