Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#804784 Nov 14, 2012
Time to go and work. Someone has to be there in case you stub your toe, get shot, need some narcotics or suddenly get "injured at work" and get so ill you have to go the ER.

We will continue the debate tomorrow.

As always, liberals are especially treasured as the eternal grognards they are.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#804785 Nov 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
I almost have the "doctor" angry enough to call me a n****r.
She's beating around the bush, so to speak.
A Tea Party MD. My what will they think of next. Hopefully Obamacare will treat the doc.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804786 Nov 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean hard? Or do you mean hard? There is more than one kind of hard. Kind of like hard ice cream?
He means "hard" as in he might actually have to talk to a real woman. He prefers asking for pix of their breast on topix. You know, his comfort zone.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804787 Nov 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was a kid, I had a part time job cleaning floors in the ER. Great entertainment on Saturday night if you are not squeemish. The autopsy room was pretty cool too. No bodies, but just knowing what when on in there was more than enough for us.
Did you ever find any loose change?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804789 Nov 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Post election statistics show Obama had overwhelming support from non-taxpayers (those with income under $30K). Without them, he doesn't win. Same thing happened in 2008. Free stuff buys votes.
But they do pay taxes, Peppy. Every February, they take their EIC and buy a new Plasma TV and pay sales tax on it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#804790 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever find any loose change?
That's gross. Any jewelry?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804791 Nov 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Checked myself, balls seem to be in good working order, part one complete.
Now for part two, which last sentence are we talking about?
Crazy Peppy...any excuse to check if his balls are working.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#804792 Nov 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Don't bother. I absolutely DO believe you would try to do a tracheotomy through a calf muscle. You're an idiot.
I have nop doubt you believe so, but that is not because you think that I am an idiot, but because you do not know what an idiot you are yourself.

Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#804793 Nov 14, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>A Tea Party MD. My what will they think of next. Hopefully Obamacare will treat the doc.
ObamaSCARE won't treat anybody; it'll be like the incompetent Obama during the last 4 years.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804794 Nov 14, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Peppy"
Don't have any fiddle faddle but I could pass you and ice cold Kokanee Gold.
Peace
I still need to try that stuff. I will have to find out where/if they sell it in Cali.
THE DEBIL

Dublin, Ireland

#804795 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahhahahahhehe, YOU don't honestly think I would have made something THAT stupid up. Unless you have no clue what medicine is about thate patients) to nit pick about.
Finally, I am not asking you to believe me, not at all. I am merely using my own situation as an example for my interpretation of the situation. I think I have some clout, having been in this game for a while and where I work it is NOT Chicago99% land, we got our owen minds.
I am looking forward to the challenge of convincing you and other libs that I am indeed an MD. I will never expect you guys to admit you think I am, but I probably wil be able to sense from your posting that you do indeed believe so./.
WHAT'S AN OWEN MIND? OH WELL, THE PROBLEM YOU HAVE, DOCTOR, IS WHO CARES? WHAT DOES YOUR MD ACTUALLY SPELL? YOU CAN'T SPELL, SO DOES THAT MEAN WHEN YOU WRITE "TRACH," YOU ACTUALLY MEAN, TRUCK?" HOW WOULD WE KNOW? AN MD DEGREE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN GET FROM BOB JONES UNIVERSITY IT IS NOT AN INDICATION OF INTELLIGENCE OR EVEN GENERAL KNOWLEDGE. THERE'S YOU FUNDAMENTAL MISTAKE. YOU SEEM TO ASSUME THAT BECAUSE YOU STAGGERED THROUGH ALL THE STEPS REQUIRED TO GEWT SOME SORT OF LEGAL CERTIFICATION THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW SOMETHING. IT IS DEBIL'S CONTENTION THAT EVERYBODY HERE ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW, CAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY STOOPID AN' CERTAINLY EVEN THE DEBIL SUPERCEDES THAT CLASSIFICATION.
HERE, LET DEBIL TELL YOU A STORY... ONCE HE DESIGN A VERY BIG BUILDING. HE STANDIN' THERE POURIN' 300,000 SF OF CONCRETE WHEN AN ENGINEER FROM HIS OWN COMPANY SHOW UP. THE ENGINEER SAY TO DEBIL, "WHY IS THERE AN EXTRA BAR JOIST NEAR EACH OF THE ROOF DRAINS?" DEBIL RESPOND IN A FRIENDLY FASHION, "BECAUSE WE WANT TO PROTECT THE STRUCTURE FROM PONDING IN ICE-OVER CONDITIONS." NOW, IT SHOULD BE SAID THAT DEBIL IN CHARGE OF THE PROJECT AN' THE ENGINEER ONLY THERE CAUSE DEBIL SAY IT OK. THE ENGINEER SAY, "NO IT'S NOT." DEBIL SAY, "HUH?" THE ENGINEER SAY, "I'M AN ENGINEER AND I SAY THAT JOIST IS NOT THERE TO BECAUSE OF PONDING." WELL.... DEBIL NONPLUSSED AT THIS, AN' HE PUT HIS ARM AROUN' THE ENGINEER'S SHOULDERS THEN AN' HE PULL HIM IN CLOSE - WHICH MAKE THE ENGINEER VERY UNCOMFORTABLE - AN DEBIL SAY, "I DESIGNED THIS BUILDING, BITCH, AN' IF I TELL YOU THAT BAR JOIST IS THERE TO HANDLE PONDING, IT'S THERE TO HANDLE PONDING." THE ENGINEER LOOK AT DEBIL THEN AN' HE BECOME SCARED. HE CHASED OUT OF HIS PROFESSIONAL BOX BY PURE EVIL AN' HE RECOGNIZE IT AS SUCH. IF YOU A DOCTOR, GOOD FO' YOU. THAT MEAN YOU QUALIFIED TO LICK DEBIL'S DICK. NOW GET TO IT. CAUSE NOBODY ELSE CARE. UNDERSTAND, DOC?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804796 Nov 14, 2012
President Obama:‘I am a firm believer that climate change is real’

What a genius.
THE DEBIL

Dublin, Ireland

#804797 Nov 14, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, DEBIL LOVE PROFESSIONALS. THEY SO.... PROFESSIONAL. SO, UM, LES' SAY YOU DAUGHTER IS DATIN' A GENERAL. A REAL HIGH-UP ONE. HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT AGE DIFFERENCE, DOCTOR? MAKE YOU FEEL ALL SQUISHY INSIDE THAT YOU L'IL GIRL FALL IN LOVE WITH A HERO? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. YOU FUCKIN' MO-RONS. CAPITALISM IS FO' KIDS, LIKE TRIX.
THE DEBIL

Dublin, Ireland

#804798 Nov 14, 2012
THE PROBLEM WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THAT IT UNIMAGINATIVE. IT RELY ON THE PREDICTABILITY OF RESULTS OVER TIME TO MAKE THE GROUP DECISION AS TO WHERE EVERYBODY GOIN' NEXT. DEBIL NOT EXACTLY FALL INTO THAT CATEGORY. DEBIL COULDN'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT HIS RETIREMENT OR THE FAMILY FARM. DEBIL IS ACTUALLY THE DEBIL AND HE WILL FUCK MEDIOCRITY UP THE ASS UNTIL IT SCREAMS "UNCLE!!!!" WE ARE NOW A NATION OF MEDIOCRITY. EVEN A MORMON CAN BE PRESIDENT. THE THREAT OF LOSING PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA IS NOW A NATIONAL CRISIS. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA... YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE. THE REALLY FUNNY PART IS THAT CONSERVATIVE AMERICA IS TOO STOOPID TO EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT THEY STOOPID WHICH WOULD MAKE DEBIL LAUGH UPROARIOUSLY IF IT WERE NOT SO SICKENING.

DEBIL ACCEPT THE NATION IS IN THE SHITTER. GEN'L PETRAEUS' FRIEND SHOW UP TO TESTIFY FO' HIM IN A COWBOY HAT AN' A FLAG SHIRT. EXCUSE ME, DEBIL GOT GO THROW UP AT WHAT A FILTHY STOOPID PLACE THIS NATION HAS BECOME.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#804801 Nov 14, 2012
On election night Mitt Romney's staff breifly published his victory website by mistake. Republicans called it an embarrassing error. Big Bird called it the scariest two minutes of my life.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804802 Nov 14, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
On election night Mitt Romney's staff breifly published his victory website by mistake. Republicans called it an embarrassing error. Big Bird called it the scariest two minutes of my life.
Big Bird is a 1%er.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804803 Nov 14, 2012
Obama's proposed tax hike on the rich is expected to bring in $69 billion next year.$69 billion! Praise the lord, our problems are solved!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#804804 Nov 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
I almost have the "doctor" angry enough to call me a n****r.
She's beating around the bush, so to speak.
Hell, I'll do it, you fcuking n****r. I'm not even mad.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#804805 Nov 14, 2012
This link sounds like something Debil might be interested in reading. Maybe it will make him hate the world just a little bit less lol. It's a bit of a different take on Petraeus. It's an adult oriented e-magazine with some NSFW stuff so, please do not follow the link if you are a crybaby or possibly scared by a random picture of ittietays.

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/i-was-david-pe...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#804807 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
Obama's proposed tax hike on the rich is expected to bring in $69 billion next year.$69 billion! Praise the lord, our problems are solved!
LMAO!!!!! It is amazing isn't it?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 178,054
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,667
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Scott 49,839
Amy 9-18 32 min pde 25
Word (Dec '08) 35 min andet1987 4,713
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 3 hr MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 3 hr ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
Amy 9-16 4 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••