Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,401 - 744,420 of 1,083,515 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Just put some Ketel One it and hold the ice.
Hmm, me thinks that is a martini and not a snow cone. But hey, here you hold the drink while I light the match. And I know what you are thinking, not to worry, the fire extinguisher is right here....uhh, where is that damn thing. Oh no, Homer set his cat on fire again, hand me that can of hairspray so I can put out Homer's cat.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on now, you are just being snarky.
"First of all, I don't see America having problems." --George W. Bush, interview with Bob Costas at the 2008 Olympics, Beijing, China, Aug. 10, 2008

ok, now I'm being snarky.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Do Conservative Pundits Ever Have To Be Right?
Conservative hand-wringing in the wake of President Obama's victory continues unabated, with both voters and strategists venting their frustration about the GOP's loss, while condemning the conservative media for leading followers to believe a GOP victory was imminent.(A landslide!)
Instead of being honest down the homestretch, conservative pundits on Fox News and at places like the Wall Street Journal and Washington Post fed Republicans a steady diet of falsehoods and Pollyannaish analysis that ran counter to the clear polling data about the state of the race.
Some Republican leaders are now promoting wholesale changes. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal urged Republicans to "stop being the party of stupid" and to reject the anti-intellectualism that has often defined the political movement. "We've also had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism," he told Politico.
But "dumbed-down conservatism" is what drives the GOP Noise Machine. It's what Fox, Rush Limbaugh and other conservative media have been pushing for years and posting healthy profits in the process. If there's going to be widespread change within the conservative movement it's going to have to include the right-wing media. And for that to happen, accountability has to be finally introduced into the equation.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/14/do-co...
Here are the election results from four cities won by Obama that also happen to be the four most dangerous cities in the nation.

1. St. Louis, MO -Obama 56%-Romney 42%
2. Camden, NJ -Obama 68%-Romney 31%

3. Detroit, MI-Obama 98%-Romney 2%

Voter fraud anyone? Even a dictator who shoots dissenters can't get 98% of the vote.

4. Flint, MI- Obama 62%-Romney -37%
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Ben Franklin wrote:
The constitution of the United States (and that of the Republic of Texas, for instance) both grant the right for the states of the Union to secede. There is nothing unconstitutional on petition for it (there is something unconstitutional on CONSPIRE to do it, but that is another thing).
Our country is a democracy, so I guess we should put this issue for, We, the people, to vote and decide.
I say, let's set next Fourth of July (2013) as nationwide secession referendum day.
All states of the United States should have the right to vote and decide if they want to stay as state or become an independent country. From March to June, both sides (the ones who want to secede and the ones who want to stay) would have the right to campaign for their respective causes.
If the population of a state decides, through referendum, they want to leave the Union they should be allowed to do so, no bad feelings.
Someone please put this idea as a petition in the White House site.
I signed the constitutional petition to deport you fools.

I want Christmas.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, did you "swat" me across the snout...?? How cuuuute of you. What's the matter with my English? Not acceptable enough to that? Not enough Spanish lingo to it?
And as always, liberals are all talk. In cyberspace slinging death threats, killing opponents and so on and nobody will respond to it. Nopthing new there. You guys are acting more and more like rabid dogs and I can honestly say the average patient with COP-exacerbation or the drug addicts that was brought back to life the Narcan my medics gave are way more human than you guys ever will be.
You libs are good and fuming as always. Haughtiness and stupidity hand in hand, the modern liberals in a nutshell.
I stand by my analysis. While you're using Google for meds, check out charges for false representation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer if getting fkd in the azz made you a proctologist.
Or did you just wing it, ma'am?
Say that's some impressive 'shop' lingo.
The CSI shows talk like that too.
Erroneous info....just FYI. It's all good.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

encore wrote:
<quoted text>

HELP WANTED
the republicans need you!
Must be a climate change denier and non believer of basic mathematics. Must believe every lie told by faux news daily. Must cry for tax cuts for the USA's richest, no matter what. Must hate poor people and people of color, women, and gays. Must write disgraceful disgusting emails daily and send to all your family and friends disparaging: the USA, The President and his family, Democrats, poor and gays etc.....job offers no advancement opportunities, no benefits, low pay, horrible workplace conditions and long non paid hours.
Apply here: republicansslurpmyazzzzzz.kkk
Tried your link and some loser named Willard called me. Said he is the leader and wanted to add:

The pay was cut again. The job has no benefits as mentioned but also if he ever gets his way there will be no social security retirement or Medicare for older folks. Plus and very important: must love lying. Must be able to lie in front of your family and others. And like it, get into it! Just lie your azzzzzz off.

Told him: I VOTED FOR OBAMA!! THE WINNER.

(Can you imagine being on a job interview and denying mathematics and lying your azzzzz off, getting caught, then lying some more? Hello! Election just like a job interview. LOL! they really are clueless!)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
The Dubya List
I’m not being snarky when I say that the best thing George W. Bush has done for conservatism has been to withdraw almost completely from the national stage, and to devote himself to private life and doing low-key good works. He has nothing else useful to say or to do in American politics. So, bless him, he’s saying nothing.
I thought about Bush’s good example this morning when I read this quote from Dick Morris, from “Hannity”:
Sean, I hope people aren’t mad at me about it… I spoke about what I believed and I think that there was a period of time when the Romney campaign was falling apart, people were not optimistic, nobody thought there was a chance of victory and I felt that it was my duty at that point to go out and say what I said. And at the time that I said it, I believe I was right.
Got that? Dick Morris believed it was his “duty” to go on TV and say that Romney was going to win this thing, because everybody on Team Romney at the time was depressed. It’s hard to know whether Morris really believed what he was saying, as he claims to, but there can be no doubt that he saw his role as cheerleading for the Republican candidate, not offering straightforward analysis.
Dick Morris is a conservative figure who really ought to never be heard from again. He’s a hack. I say give him a Dubya Award for Meritorious Service To The Conservative Movement, and push him off the stage.
We need a lot more of the spirit of Megyn Kelly among public conservatives.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
"The George W. Bush Doctrine on U.S. foreign Policy:

(1) The U.S. claims the right to preemptive use of military power, including nuclear weapons;

(2) The U.S. will not be bound by international treaties or agreements if these are deemed by the government to interfere with our national self-interest;

(3) The U.S. will actively work to prevent the emergence of any strategic rival on the world scene;

(4) The U.S. will use military policy and power to advance the interests of U.S. capitalism around the world."

==========

As NEEDED to be!
To keep ...
The United States of America

SAFE

==========

Dick Morris is a conservative figure ...
Bill Clinton's chief political advisor Dick Morris

Origins within Clinton Presidency

The term was first used by President of the United States Bill Clinton's chief political advisor Dick Morris as a way to describe his strategy for getting Clinton reelected in the 1996 presidential election. It is often referred to[by whom?] as "Clintonian triangulation". Morris advocated a set of policies that were different from the traditional policies of the Democratic Party. These policies included deregulation and balanced budgets. One of the most widely cited capstones of Clinton's triangulation strategy was when, in his 1996 State of the Union Address, Clinton declared that the "era of big government is over."[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangulation_ (politics)

;-)

----------
YES... Megyn Kelly is GREAT!!!!!
There's a LOT like her, out here TOO!

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
You serve "clients" in the ER? Liberals faking injuries? Easy there. Don't start a battle with those unknown. You threw the qualifications out there; I called you on it and off you went.
"qualifications"?? What are you talking about? There is nothing that can convince YOU that I am an ER doc short of putting Narcan into your vein after you OD, tubing you when you are knocked out by another illegal without license or picking up that blood cloth in your calf before you stop breathing. This because your inability to show me any human respect and therefore you could not possibly admit anything good (well, not that libs thing being a doc is something good) in me or even let it stand unchallenged.

Lots of liberals faking injuries. With liberals here I mean people on the dole voting Obama that come in every week-end for more pain medications because they "cannot afford to see their PCP". Strange, all of them smoke like a chimney, but cannot afford to go and see a doctor?

Yes, lots of "unknowns" around. How many nurses alone will reduce their work-hours when the pay cuts come in order to pay for Obamacare and you guys? How many docs will shift to 50% or less in order to avoid being taxed to death? Healthcare is so regulated to death that I could literally go for a week-end course to "learn" Botox and fillers and start the next week, making the same I do in the ER with no responsibility or red tape.
Likewise, how many nurses will quit and become flight attendants the next years? There is a great projection for demand there as well, but healthcare will likely end up like the nursing homes of today. Poorly paid, chronically understaffed with one nurse in the weekends responsible for 28 patients and an ER doc on phone backup.

yes, dude, I happen to be a physician and a good one. Just because I don't vote Obama doesn't make me unable to practice medicine. However, I have many options opinions and ways out. Don't worry, the productive can adapt to you guys harassing us. Many of us will do something else, some will do things smarter and others will retire early. After all, if you can find me a democrat special interest group, where can I sign up and work less?

tell me and I will vote Obama the next 5 times.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the election results from four cities won by Obama that also happen to be the four most dangerous cities in the nation.
1. St. Louis, MO -Obama 56%-Romney 42%
2. Camden, NJ -Obama 68%-Romney 31%
3. Detroit, MI-Obama 98%-Romney 2%
Voter fraud anyone? Even a dictator who shoots dissenters can't get 98% of the vote.
4. Flint, MI- Obama 62%-Romney -37%
Talk about not having a point to make.

Remember ACORN? Did the right wing lies change the result of the election?

Will the excuses ever stop?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"First of all, I don't see America having problems." --George W. Bush, interview with Bob Costas at the 2008 Olympics, Beijing, China, Aug. 10, 2008
ok, now I'm being snarky.
Just cause you take things out of context

"Q But given China's growing strength and America's own problems, realistically how much leverage and influence does the U.S. have here?

THE PRESIDENT: First of all, I don't see America having problems. I see America as a nation that is a world leader, that has got great values. "

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I signed the constitutional petition to deport you fools.
I want Christmas.
Fools deporting fools. Amazing!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Is or are?
In between surgeries ma'am or threesomes?
We know you are into "lonesomes". Poor you. Who can you blame for being a libtard?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Is or are?
In between surgeries ma'am or threesomes?
Listen up nasty boy. Just because you keep trying to taunt me as being a "lady" or ma'am" doesn't make me ticked off, but rather keep confirming your envy, selfishness and arrogance.

Hiopefully you also know by now that I am an ER doc and don't do a heck of a lot of surgeries besides the rare airway access need when I work rural, a chest tube here and there and suture a few lacerations.

This is the world of Obama idiots, that have only room for simple thoughts. Doctors cut, white people are all racists unless they vote Obama and everybody that work in healthcare would cut off both their arms to see Obamacare through.

Finally, keep it up with your demeanor. It really suits you...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my analysis. While you're using Google for meds, check out charges for false representation.
What are my false representations?

The fact that I am a medical doctor? or is it that I am not licensed in any state? Or is it that I have not taken and passed USMLE step one, two, three and CS in first try? Or is my time as medical student also a "false representation"? I believe defamation in this context is more likely an outcome than me being charged with "false representations".

If neccessary, we could arrange me to verify my credentials through a middle man, if you are willing to make a little bet. Obviously, I would not dare to disclose my location after being on this site, because I have had several people here make their intentions quite clear about what they want to do with people like me.

Let's see if we can make a deal about this, because you are challenging my professional status. Could we find one lawyer each to carry and verify the title do you are convinced? Likewise, what is this worth?

To be continued......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for absolute sure.
No wpnder Obama won the election with people like you voting for him. A bit easier to convince than someone that has to work for the food. At least that is my impression of you. Not working, or possibly a democrat blogger. In any case, what's the beef? You won, smile for once!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
"qualifications"?? What are you talking about? There is nothing that can convince YOU that I am an ER doc short of putting Narcan into your vein after you OD, tubing you when you are knocked out by another illegal without license or picking up that blood cloth in your calf before you stop breathing. This because your inability to show me any human respect and therefore you could not possibly admit anything good (well, not that libs thing being a doc is something good) in me or even let it stand unchallenged.
Lots of liberals faking injuries. With liberals here I mean people on the dole voting Obama that come in every week-end for more pain medications because they "cannot afford to see their PCP". Strange, all of them smoke like a chimney, but cannot afford to go and see a doctor?
Yes, lots of "unknowns" around. How many nurses alone will reduce their work-hours when the pay cuts come in order to pay for Obamacare and you guys? How many docs will shift to 50% or less in order to avoid being taxed to death? Healthcare is so regulated to death that I could literally go for a week-end course to "learn" Botox and fillers and start the next week, making the same I do in the ER with no responsibility or red tape.
Likewise, how many nurses will quit and become flight attendants the next years? There is a great projection for demand there as well, but healthcare will likely end up like the nursing homes of today. Poorly paid, chronically understaffed with one nurse in the weekends responsible for 28 patients and an ER doc on phone backup.
yes, dude, I happen to be a physician and a good one. Just because I don't vote Obama doesn't make me unable to practice medicine. However, I have many options opinions and ways out. Don't worry, the productive can adapt to you guys harassing us. Many of us will do something else, some will do things smarter and others will retire early. After all, if you can find me a democrat special interest group, where can I sign up and work less?
tell me and I will vote Obama the next 5 times.
Respect? Where should I begin? You would not ever find it necessary to Narcan me as I am subject to random drug testing as part of my employment; my license to practice depends on it. I will continue to work, as many hours as I want whenever I want as long as I deem it safe, under Obama's administration. You needn't explain to me about under staffing with ever increasing census and administration that is concerned only about the dollar and that nifty survey patients complete that decides our income.

You tell ME what solution there is; I didn't sign up for the career to put blame on others. I don't go to work to tease out the regulars from the real; everyone is there for a reason. Including me.
Obama Won Woo Hoo

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Write your tea bag congressmen and tell him he'll be out of a job unless he stops obstructing and starts governing.
I already did. I told him to give Obama the keys to the car and don't stand in the way. Let him tax the rich. Don't vote against his budget, even if like last time when even all the Democrats did. Let the amateur have his way, that is what America wanted.
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

YA KNOW, IF ALL THE "TAKERS" IN HERE WUZ TO WITHDRAW THEIR SUPPORT FO' THE "PRODUCERS" IN HERE, THEY'D JUS' BE A BUNCH OF OL' WHITE PEOPLE OUT IN THE DESERT IN FRANCE TALKIN' TO EACH OTHER.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall you saying you we're a nurse.
I'm not really a doctor either but it looked like she was having fun.
Threesomes and ER surgeries are all the rage on topix.
NP. Vegan must be a Doc; bad typing/handwriting go hand-in-hand. Part of the curriculum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 min ohoh 3,846
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min HughBe 68,438
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min LRS 175,101
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Brian_G 45,884
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr heres gianni 68,056
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Te rigs 48,996
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,576
Amy 7-30 3 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••