Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#804861 Nov 14, 2012
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text> 4 MORE BRILLIANT YEARS!!
BRILLIANT = Flaming Plane Crash
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

United States

#804862 Nov 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So they bought the Boy Messiah's lies instead.
You're an idiot!
we didn't buy lies, we bought performance and justice and of course VICTORY FOLLOWED.

Lapeer, MI

#804863 Nov 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so violent?
Violence? No violence at all. A keyboard should easily fit up there.
Heck. A whole PC could. No problemo.
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

El Monte, CA

#804864 Nov 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is so stupid.
Almost as If they lost an election to a Jerk. Twice!
Everyone is so smart with the help of teabaggers their own candidate was defeated because people don't like jerks.

Lapeer, MI

#804867 Nov 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
Lets play Susan Rice
First pretend she's not qualified or that being black isn't a factor in your attacks on her credibility.
Little Suzy Rice would do just fine if she could learn to keep her mouth closed. Open it, and she betrays her Affirmative Action background and resulting inadequacies. Just like her feckless leader.

Silence is Golden. Especially when all that Rice has to offer is Fool's Gold.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#804868 Nov 14, 2012
Skullduggery!: The True Causes of the Financial Crisis - Page 120 - Google Books Result
books.google.com/books ...
Ted Krager - 2012 - Political Science
The True Causes of the Financial Crisis Ted Krager. As you are learning, it wasn't
Wall Street greed or the banks' greed that caused The Financial Crisis.(It was ...

BO and ACORN sue CITI Group to force banks to make bad loans, they win , opening the flood gates in app.1994:

Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force - Media Circus
www.mediacircus.com/.../obama-sued-citibank-u ...-...
Oct 3, 2008 UPDATED: Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make ... Looks like a typical ACORN lawsuit to get banks to hand out bad loans.

Banks are overloaded with bad loans they can't unload, Clinton comes to the rescue, rewriting Fannie and Freddie rules to allow them to buy the subprime loans

The Nature and the Origin of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/subprime.htm
In the past Fannie Mae prohibited the lenders it was dealing with to engage in the ... of Franklin Raines, a Clinton Administration appointee, Fannie Mae began to ... Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate .... the Fannie Mae Corporation is easing the credit requirements on loans that it will ...

A 33% increase in the number of buyers now looking for homes drives housing prices thru the roof.

Exactly what you think is going to happen, happens and here we are.

sage won wrote:

Obama's fingerprints are all over the mortgage meltdown, he's now dealing with his own handywork, too f ing bad.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#804869 Nov 14, 2012
Obama now: ACORN who ?

Lapeer, MI

#804870 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text> we didn't buy lies, we bought performance and justice and of course VICTORY FOLLOWED.
Could I interest you in some NJ swampland for a great price?
Limited time only!

A Fool and his money......

Lapeer, MI

#804871 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text> Everyone is so smart with the help of teabaggers their own candidate was defeated because people don't like jerks.
That's a lie. 50.0009% like a Jerk. It's true. All the takers like a Jerk. All the givers don't.

Like Clinton says: it's arithmetic.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#804872 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text> we didn't buy lies, we bought performance and justice and of course VICTORY FOLLOWED.
If you call victory a repeat of 4 years of incompetence and failure, because that is exactly what you ignorant Obama worshippers are getting. LOL
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

El Monte, CA

#804873 Nov 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Could I interest you in some NJ swampland for a great price?
Limited time only!
A Fool and his money......
I don't buy from corporations or businesses that support republican candidates like Wal-Mart or coors brewing company why should i buy land on a state we the dems own politically? NJ doesn't like republicans, why did you pick that state for bussines? Haha.
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

El Monte, CA

#804874 Nov 14, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> If you call victory a repeat of 4 years of incompetence and failure, because that is exactly what you ignorant Obama worshippers are getting. LOL
failure is on Your side since your party couldn't elect WRONG-NEY.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#804875 Nov 14, 2012
Please explain the "performance" and "justice".

Lapeer, MI

#804876 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text> I don't buy from corporations or businesses that support republican candidates like Wal-Mart or coors brewing company why should i buy land on a state we the dems own politically? NJ doesn't like republicans, why did you pick that state for bussines? Haha.
You are a liar. No one can boycott so extensively and still live inside of a heated home with running water and food.

Idealism spoken is most often perjury.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#804877 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text> failure is on Your side since your party couldn't elect WRONG-NEY.
Failure is YOUR side, since you helped re-elect the incompetent puppet of the Corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine to an additional 4 years of continued disaster. LOL

Lapeer, MI

#804878 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text> failure is on Your side since your party couldn't elect WRONG-NEY.
Power to the illiterates!!!

d-u-u-h-h-h...

It took fifty years but Affirmative Action came back to bite America in the butt. Their is a price to pay for accommodating our lesser brethren to such an extent.
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

United States

#804879 Nov 14, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain the "performance" and "justice".
Performance= obama got rid of al-Queda's leader, as president he has kept america safer, that's good performance!

Justice= he repealed "don't ask, don't tell" for gays regardless of their sexual orientation to serve our country without "Hiding" their sexual preference, supported gay marriage and created obamacare, he is for the working middle class not to help where help is "not" needed.
OBAMA TWO TERM PRESIDENT

United States

#804881 Nov 14, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> Failure is YOUR side, since you helped re-elect the incompetent puppet of the Corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine to an additional 4 years of continued disaster. LOL
Re-electing a president *IS NOT* a failure, what grade did you complete?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#804884 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text> Performance= obama got rid of al-Queda's leader, as president he has kept america safer, that's good performance!
Justice= he repealed "don't ask, don't tell" for gays regardless of their sexual orientation to serve our country without "Hiding" their sexual preference, supported gay marriage and created obamacare, he is for the working middle class not to help where help is "not" needed.
You need to do a little more research. They happened to locate bin Laden during his term. He just got lucky!

Obamacare is going to kill his financially. Our debt just keeps going higher and the country is in a shambles. We have Benghazi and Petraeus!!

He has done just great!!!!
gauss

Zionsville, IN

#804885 Nov 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Power to the illiterates!!!
d-u-u-h-h-h...
It took fifty years but Affirmative Action came back to bite America in the butt. Their is a price to pay for accommodating our lesser brethren to such an extent.
I found it ironic how you misspelled "there" right after you said power to the illiterates...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deat Abby 12-16 5 min Mister Tonka 55
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,877
Amy 12-18 15 min PEllen 1
Abby 12-18 17 min PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Jacques Ottawa 181,714
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 82
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News