Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,361 - 744,380 of 1,079,024 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
Sorry, I have to disagree one more time. Like most I know a number of liberal women, and while I may disagree with their political stances, I admire them for the way they have raised their families, the way they donate their time to various causes, the fact they are true to their other half, and their stead fast belief in their thoughts.
Peace
We're not disagreeing, easy. My sister and niece are liberal...but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm specifically talking about the liberal women on here. Neither my sister nor niece would say "abortion = good", nor would they insult the family members of people they disagree with. The "liberal" "women" here do it regularly.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't realize before I run this shit.
My family members in dumbfckistan are laughing their asses off at your poor English skills.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is so angry.
Almost as If they lost an election to a black guy. Twice!
Here have a snow cone, everything is going to be just fine. Grape? Cherry? Crabapple?
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You a white republican?
You'll probably be in a camp
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, DEBIL WILL SEE TO IT PERSONALLY.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I reminded Homer that his giants are just like republicans, better quarterback, better coach, better game plan and they still lost. I am not sure he liked that analogy.
Is that why he's so angry? Maybe you should let off a bit.
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When I shove your keyboard up your backside, do you want me to leave the Caps on?
WHATEVER YOU LIKE. DEBIL TRY NOT TO DRAW SILLY DISTINCTIONS. BUT REMEMBER, YOU GON' PAY A PRICE FO' SPECIAL ACCESS.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

You guys REMEMBER THIS????
==========

GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt, The Head Of Obama’s Jobs Council <<<--<<

Is Moving Jobs And Economic Infrastructure To China

At A Blistering Pace

A recent article on the Huffington Post documented how GE has been sending tens of thousands of good jobs out of the country....

GE is supposed to be creating the "jobs of tomorrow", but it seems that most of the "jobs of tomorrow" will not be located inside the United States.

The last GE factory in the U.S. that made light bulbs closed last September.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/g...

A recent article on the Huffington Post documented:

Obama Picks Jeffrey Immelt, GE CEO, To Run New Jobs-Focused Panel As GE Sends Jobs Overseas, Pays Little In Taxes
The company is sitting on $79 billion in cash, tops worldwide among non-financial publicly-traded companies, according to a Jan. 10 note by analysts at Standard and Poor's. In fact, GE's cash holdings are about 62 percent more than the next company, Toyota Motor Corp.
"We feel good about that," Immelt said in noting the "flexibility" the surplus cash gives the firm. GE generated a $11.6 billion profit last year, a six percent increase from the previous year.
Non-financial corporations sit atop a record $1.9 trillion in liquid assets, according to the Federal Reserve. Relative to their short-term liabilities, U.S. corporations haven't been this flush with cash since 1956.

The administration has been critical of corporate cash-hoarding.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/21/obam...

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostril you got all your socks here and still not doing so well.
your childlike obsession with Nostrils is booooorrrriiiiinnnnggggg

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Rasmussen?
BWAHAHA.
Wait. Wasn't that one of those....crap polls that kept predicting this magnificent win by Romney? A major sweep? They and, what was that other worthy poll that quickly changed their "forecast" the night before the election? Called it a re-alignment.... Giddy-up? Oh, no. Gallup!

You betcha.
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's black and it makes you imbeciles insane.
Da Pimp fool ain't black, he's a oreo Aight....! he can turn his black on an off like a light bulbs... let us knows how you feels about him when he raises evereyones taxes an how much extra money you have in yo pocket after you have to pay over $2000.00 bucks fo his Obaboons Care...Yowzaa...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHATEVER YOU LIKE. DEBIL TRY NOT TO DRAW SILLY DISTINCTIONS. BUT REMEMBER, YOU GON' PAY A PRICE FO' SPECIAL ACCESS.
See? That's funny sht! Damn, I hate the debil!:-)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I was overruled by my wife. No sending monies to strangers met on the internet.
Well, you should tell her this is the second time you reneged on a promise and never delivered.

People shouldn't promise what they can't deliver.

Then again, you voted for someone who does that all the time. So it's no wonder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wearing a water-proof mosquito net, so I should be safe for a few more lines from you, LOL.
Sorry, my wife has no rash, doesn't speak to shady and nasty guys without her .32 between them both, and otherwise only dates girls I find cute enough to be useful. In any case, she can't stand smelly and stinky guys, so you wouldn't even be a hypothetical if I did not exist...
Keep your wet dreams to yourself along with the nastiness and get ready to go to work again in two years to vote again. Just remember Obama will not be on the ballot, so just vote for any democrat you may find around. You can bet 99%, I am sure...
A real man would satisfy a real woman solo - no need to tag team. Nasty and demeaning.'Hunny, I'm tired. SUB!'
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans will sell their souls for money
Homer offered it freely. Then backed out. Twice.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

"I am an honorary consul general,” the 911 recording says.“… I have inviolability. They should not be on my property. I don't know if you want to get diplomatic, uh, protection involved as well. It's against the law to cross my property …"

inviolability : inviolability noun immunity from assault, impregnability, incorruptibility, indestructibility, inviolableness, invulnerability, protection, safety, sanctitas, security, security against violence, unassailability

I had to look that word up...damn political types...speak just like us.

Funny thing, if i was "inviolable", I wouldn't call 911. I'd call the fckn navy Seals.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You've guessed wrong on the last two Presidential elections__Carol, you can't even name our enemies babe, or haven't been able to so far. And given four years to bone up, you qualify as a total failure.
I recall having to educate you on basic current events - just recently, as a matter of fact.

You have no room to act superior to anyone.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you call Carol a stranger? You've known her for years.
Thaaaaaaat's right!

Homer is just a liberal, that's all. He promises to give and then taketh away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
see, when you are WORKING to pull your own leg, you typically has the capacity to do two or more things. Therefore, I am an ER doctor, personal trainer, musician, artist and also Libertarian activist.
Finally I am NOT a lady, but a real MAN (which you obviously knew, just tried to shake me a lill) and otherwise you are right- Renaissance WAS a time of great people. Very unlike today.
I can certainly "prognosticate" anything for you as well. Let's start with the prognosis of inflation, unemployment and tax hikes. Since you probably don't care about neither employment nor (others) paying taxes) and I doubt you can grasp the idea of inflation why don;t you stick to the things you know the best??
Like..... spitting dribble..
An ER Doc who voted for Romney? I definitely call bu11shit on you. A complete and utter load of crap.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/ssabullet...
Bull excrement. Carol, really? Did you hear little green men are populating Obama's Civil Army as well?
No, it's okay. Right after that, I posted an MSN article that explained everything. Seems Social Security agents need all that ammo to protect us against Social Security fraud.

We can all sleep better tonight knowing that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

I'm thinking the Debil is subbing for the wife this round.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 68,367
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 min Corrupt Democrats 1,855
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min edogxxx 97,516
Abby 7-24 44 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-24 47 min edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 51 min lolol 12
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating