Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#804710 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, did you "swat" me across the snout...?? How cuuuute of you. What's the matter with my English? Not acceptable enough to that? Not enough Spanish lingo to it?
And as always, liberals are all talk. In cyberspace slinging death threats, killing opponents and so on and nobody will respond to it. Nopthing new there. You guys are acting more and more like rabid dogs and I can honestly say the average patient with COP-exacerbation or the drug addicts that was brought back to life the Narcan my medics gave are way more human than you guys ever will be.
You libs are good and fuming as always. Haughtiness and stupidity hand in hand, the modern liberals in a nutshell.
Oy vey.

I think you meant COPD-exacerbation, doc.('COP-exacerbation' is known as 'police brutality' in the vernacular.) Your writing skills are atrocious, and would never have led to passing grades in a community college, much less medical school. And if you've ever spoken an honest word on this forum, I'll eat my modem.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#804711 Nov 14, 2012
Rice is the logical choice for obama. He needs people in place that will lie for him.don't need any qualifcatoins just the ability to lie and take the fall for him when needed.
THE DEBIL

Providence, UT

#804712 Nov 14, 2012
YA KNOW, KIDS, DEBIL GON' REALLY ENJOY THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. IT LIKE HE CAN KICK BACK AN' JUS' TERRIFY OL' WHITE PEOPLE WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES. NOW, YOU TAKE THIS NEW YAWK BITCH AN' HER FAT-ASS LEPRECHAUN HUSBAND. DEBIL GON' TAKE SOME TIME WITH THOSE TWO. HE GON' LINGER OVER THE OL' WOMAN'S GARDEN BEFO' HE SPURT HIS LOVE-JUICE ALL OVER HER PEAS. HE NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, THAT FAT BOY EAT ANY DAMN THING. AHHHHHHH.. PEACE AN' QUIET.

DEBIL SIT CURRENTLY WITH HIS DRINK ON TOP OF THE PLAZA ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE WATERGATE ON THIS BEAUTIFUL COL' NIGHT, AN' HE LOOK DOWN ON THE (GW DORMITORY) WHERE THE WATERGATE BURGLARS PLANNED THEY BIG BREAK. ACROSS THE STREET THE OL' DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS SIT WITH A BRONZE PLAQUE ON THE WALL OUTSIDE. DEBIL SAY TO HISSELF, "DAMN. REPUBLICANS ARE REALLY, REALLY STOOPID, Y'ALL.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#804713 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
What are my false representations?
The fact that I am a medical doctor? or is it that I am not licensed in any state? Or is it that I have not taken and passed USMLE step one, two, three and CS in first try? Or is my time as medical student also a "false representation"? I believe defamation in this context is more likely an outcome than me being charged with "false representations".
If neccessary, we could arrange me to verify my credentials through a middle man, if you are willing to make a little bet. Obviously, I would not dare to disclose my location after being on this site, because I have had several people here make their intentions quite clear about what they want to do with people like me.
Let's see if we can make a deal about this, because you are challenging my professional status. Could we find one lawyer each to carry and verify the title do you are convinced? Likewise, what is this worth?
To be continued......
I sent message to you
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804715 Nov 14, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"First of all, I don't see America having problems." --George W. Bush, interview with Bob Costas at the 2008 Olympics, Beijing, China, Aug. 10, 2008
ok, now I'm being snarky.
Are those snarkfin shoes you're wearing? Nice.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804717 Nov 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And IF the queen had balls she'd be king.
I think Hillary does have balls. She keeps Bill's balls in her purse ever since....well you know the story.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#804718 Nov 14, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect? Where should I begin? You would not ever find it necessary to Narcan me as I am subject to random drug testing as part of my employment; my license to practice depends on it. I will continue to work, as many hours as I want whenever I want as long as I deem it safe, under Obama's administration. You needn't explain to me about under staffing with ever increasing census and administration that is concerned only about the dollar and that nifty survey patients complete that decides our income.
You tell ME what solution there is; I didn't sign up for the career to put blame on others. I don't go to work to tease out the regulars from the real; everyone is there for a reason. Including me.
First of all, you say you are subject to random testing? Oh well, how long does heroin stay in your system? Doesn't mean a thing and you know it. Unless you have to pee in front of someone, faking a drug test is about as easy as making a liberal go mad. Otherwise, there are other people who need Narcan too, you know. For starters, what about people who OD on prescription drugs, from Hydromorphone to Fentanyl? Or what about people we do not know what is up with on the field? Oh well, no need to depreciate myself by arguing this with you..

So the administration is only concerned about money and don't have enough staff? right? Suuuuurre. Take a walk to state-run socialized medicine and you will soon enough discover what you are getting. Don't whine when that MRI takes a month to get instead of a couple of days for that sciatica. Wait until an appointment with pain doctor is months away, not weeks. Patient surveys I agree with you is an absolute waste of time. Didn't get those Oxys?> Bad patient feedback. Didn't get that referral from me, but have to see your primary? Oh well, bad feedback. All this even though I am obliged to do certain things the proper way. Sends a pregnant woman home when she is not contracting instead of admitting her? Oh well, here goes another bad report. And most of these people are lazy entitled to the hilt who can never seem to understand that I am here to do a job and have other people as well. Enough said.

Everyone here for reason. Really? and you don;'t tease out regulars? Sorry, but you are just like other libs these days. Haughty as a hen and arrogant as always. No need for me to tell you what the solution is You wouldn't listen anyways.

;)

Location hidden

#804719 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only tell you things from my POV, just like you can. THis is what I hear and experience every day. The Obama people are loud, obnoxious and right in your face, while everyone else is acting normal. While my area of the country is not similar to Chicago99, I think it probably is more of a cross-section of the population.
Also, don't forget that we actually WORK in the area Obama wants to micromanage. I think he should listen some more to clinicians and not doctors that have not practiced in 25 years.
BUT....Romney's comment that the uninsured should use the Emergency Room for routine medical care was not even close to a solution. How many horror stories do we hear about people dying while waiting for emergency care? That's not because the staff in the ER aren't working.... It's because Bobby Sue has a headache, knows if she goes to her family doctor they will expect her to pay $15 before she can see the doctor and she just can't spare that money. But, go to the local ER and, by law, they cannot refuse to see her.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804720 Nov 14, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent message to you
Yes Norman was eccentric, but not weird. Just a nice old man.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#804722 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
"qualifications"?? What are you talking about? There is nothing that can convince YOU that I am an ER doc short of putting Narcan into your vein after you OD, tubing you when you are knocked out by another illegal without license or picking up that blood cloth in your calf
If you charted me with a " blood cloth" in my gastrocnemius (or any other muscle) I'd sue you for malpractice, since you probably left it in there in a misguided attempt to perform an emergency tracheotomy.

Please stop the act - it's obvious you're no doctor. MAYBE a janitor who works in an ER setting.....but you don't seem smart enough to be able to distinguish trash from biohazard.

Location hidden

#804723 Nov 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Norman was eccentric, but not weird. Just a nice old man.
Great story. I appreciate you sharing it.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#804725 Nov 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great.
The old man with the erect handgun.
you forgot to mention that it was white.. must be a racist erect handgun.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804726 Nov 14, 2012
moshx wrote:
Rice is the logical choice for obama. He needs people in place that will lie for him.don't need any qualifcatoins just the ability to lie and take the fall for him when needed.
A Pimp needs to control his bitches.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804727 Nov 14, 2012
Man, anyone ever see a cat smolder like that one?

Location hidden

#804728 Nov 14, 2012
(CNN) Mitt Romney told donors on a call Wednesday that President Barack Obama outmatched him by offering "gifts" to African Americans, Hispanics and young voters, according to various news outlets.

Gifts? Really?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804734 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you say you are subject to random testing? Oh well, how long does heroin stay in your system? Doesn't mean a thing and you know it. Unless you have to pee in front of someone, faking a drug test is about as easy as making a liberal go mad. Otherwise, there are other people who need Narcan too, you know. For starters, what about people who OD on prescription drugs, from Hydromorphone to Fentanyl? Or what about people we do not know what is up with on the field? Oh well, no need to depreciate myself by arguing this with you..
So the administration is only concerned about money and don't have enough staff? right? Suuuuurre. Take a walk to state-run socialized medicine and you will soon enough discover what you are getting. Don't whine when that MRI takes a month to get instead of a couple of days for that sciatica. Wait until an appointment with pain doctor is months away, not weeks. Patient surveys I agree with you is an absolute waste of time. Didn't get those Oxys?> Bad patient feedback. Didn't get that referral from me, but have to see your primary? Oh well, bad feedback. All this even though I am obliged to do certain things the proper way. Sends a pregnant woman home when she is not contracting instead of admitting her? Oh well, here goes another bad report. And most of these people are lazy entitled to the hilt who can never seem to understand that I am here to do a job and have other people as well. Enough said.
Everyone here for reason. Really? and you don;'t tease out regulars? Sorry, but you are just like other libs these days. Haughty as a hen and arrogant as always. No need for me to tell you what the solution is You wouldn't listen anyways.
;)
So how do you determine that your patients are all liberals? Only liberals are drug addicts? Your fearless leader is a drug addict. You're fos, not fooling anyone on here.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#804735 Nov 14, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent message to you
and I to you
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804738 Nov 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you charted me with a " blood cloth" in my gastrocnemius (or any other muscle) I'd sue you for malpractice, since you probably left it in there in a misguided attempt to perform an emergency tracheotomy.
Please stop the act - it's obvious you're no doctor. MAYBE a janitor who works in an ER setting.....but you don't seem smart enough to be able to distinguish trash from biohazard.
Maybe she watches General Hospital or reruns of Greys Anatomy
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804739 Nov 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
ER stat!
Code blue.
More like Code Brown

Location hidden

#804740 Nov 14, 2012
dr dem wrote:
ER stat!
Code blue.
Gave me a woody, and I don't even have the correct accoutrements....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min grave digger 47,485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Boy G 50,596
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min HughBe 69,989
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 10
Amy 10-11 1 hr Stina2 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,280
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago