Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,216)

Showing posts 744,301 - 744,320 of1,073,064
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Still up two fold since his first election__this is a hiccup that will go away quickly. Frankly I don't care pal__nor should you or anyone else who's time is so invaluable that it can be wasted on topix.
Translation: I'm an idiot that would ignore anything as long as my messiah is president. I would vote for him even if he killed my family, because I go to the church of liberal.

Observation: You far left loons are far scarier than any religious person posting here. Talk about being blind...

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

It has now been about one week since the election and my predictions were correct. Liberals would just appear nastier, more venomous and definitely more in your face than before.

Yesterday, I saw an elderly gentleman that had been punched by another after he said Obama had made just as many racial remarks as Romney. Nowadays it is incredibly easy to see the real liberals. Loud-mouthed, filthy, obnoxious and haughty like never before.

And the haughtiness reeks with the level of education. Especially when directed towards "richer" people who have little or none of it. Feed more I say. Feed more. The hangover after this party will not be one others are willing to help deal with.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, looking at the added national debt is totally different from looking at deficits?
You are just avoiding the truth.

I was asking why deficits haven't come down now that all the things that cost so much are gone. Try and keep up.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
WTF does balanced approach mean. It means both revenue increases & spending cuts.
Quit being such a lying POS for a change.
LOL...ok...

List Obama's proposed cuts.
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
""When they go after the U.N. ambassador apparently because they think she's an easy target, then they've got a problem with me.""
WTF? Can't she take care of herself? Does he think she's a push over?
? UM, DEBIL THOUGHT YOU WERE IN FAVOR OF THE PRESIDENT DEFENDING HIS AMABASSADORS? ARE YOU GRADIN' ON A CURVE?
Lincoln Duncan

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

dem wrote:
Gunner?
Fred?
Nobraina?
Jane?
dbwriter?
Gonna leave this imbecile emaam here to fend for herself?
Not representative of centerist republiscans

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
What bs.
Think you forgot:
We are a country of people who own the gov.
The people of the USA are worth $47 TRILLION DOLLARS.
NET OF DEBT.
the richest on earth.
We own the gov debt.$16 trillionish.
Plus the USA has an asset base of $200 Trillion that is used to generate GDP.
You believe right wing trash? Yeah! They spent billions in PAC's to tell YOU: the USA is bankrupt.
$47 trillion net worth.
$16 gov debt.
Broke?
Huh?
Ohhhhhhhhhh
That $47 trillion wealth?
The richest 10% own 80% of it.
Top 400 people own $1,700,000,000,000.00 ...$1.7 trillion.
Yeah! A couple of them spent billions lying to you.
USA gov also has assets: it bought a lot over the years. Not broke. The whole world buys the safest assets on earth: USA GOVERNMENT DEBT. 1.6% int rate! Long term. gfy!
<quoted text>
You better be ready for what you voted for ole' boy
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
WTF does balanced approach mean. It means both revenue increases & spending cuts.
A moron like you has no clue. You idea of balance means 10 lbs of tax increases and 1oz of spending cuts.

You are an idiot and part of the problem, Boris. A lead weight that needs to be thrown overboard

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
There is no way there will be any meaningful spending cuts. The budget is too much locked to liberal interest groups and Obama will not be able to cut defense too much either. He will showe down tax hikes, strip "the rich" of tax deduction on mortgage, trash the point of making capital gains and make productivity dive faster and heavier than a STUKA.

"balanced approach" is just as meaningful as "bipartisanship" and will only lead to more destruction. Unfortunately, there are enough republicans, including Romney, who happily would join in on this spending party as long as they get a piece of the pie.

Anyways, still got Friday to finish up before week-end and I should be able to sell my condo in Chicago as well. Not gonna stick around for school start in spring to try pinching a few thousands extra. Who knows, maybe a CPS teacher may want a condo in downtown instead of living in the suburbs?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! I would never work at such a place, let alone shop in one. Dummy. I have boycotted Walmart for many,many years.
yea whatever...my brother yells at all of us and tells us we cant shop walmart because they aren't union....who gives a shat anymore. i shop at walmart because i can still afford their prices. if they were union i might as well shop at some overpriced hollywood type store, like wholefoods. no thankyou....thanks walmart for staying union free and keeping our costs down. and people! get over it! walmart is a work entry place....kids or people supplimenting income. if they want more money they need to do some job shopping....OH YEA! forgot, obahhhhhhma stuck it to small business america so they can't hire them any more

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you contemplated shooting yourself, chef?
Wow!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask your permission, azzhole?
Hey azzhole I got some rash from your wife, think maybe you could diagnose it by taste?
You really need to be flushed, although you do demonstrate the Democrat mind quite well.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know what obama uses on his hair? I have some gray i need to get rid of.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Smartical wrote:
<quoted text>
yea whatever...my brother yells at all of us and tells us we cant shop walmart because they aren't union....who gives a shat anymore. i shop at walmart because i can still afford their prices. if they were union i might as well shop at some overpriced hollywood type store, like wholefoods. no thankyou....thanks walmart for staying union free and keeping our costs down. and people! get over it! walmart is a work entry place....kids or people supplimenting income. if they want more money they need to do some job shopping....OH YEA! forgot, obahhhhhhma stuck it to small business america so they can't hire them any more
Liberals are of the mindset they can mug you legally. If lily had her way, she would make you pay for her political preferences, and tell you exactly what and when you can do things. Democrats do not believe in freedom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask your permission, azzhole?
Hey azzhole I got some rash from your wife, think maybe you could diagnose it by taste?
I'm wearing a water-proof mosquito net, so I should be safe for a few more lines from you, LOL.

Sorry, my wife has no rash, doesn't speak to shady and nasty guys without her .32 between them both, and otherwise only dates girls I find cute enough to be useful. In any case, she can't stand smelly and stinky guys, so you wouldn't even be a hypothetical if I did not exist...

Keep your wet dreams to yourself along with the nastiness and get ready to go to work again in two years to vote again. Just remember Obama will not be on the ballot, so just vote for any democrat you may find around. You can bet 99%, I am sure...
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>You better be ready for what you voted for ole' boy
NO, HONEY, YOU BETTER BE READY FO' WHAT WE VOTED FO'. YOU HAVE NO VOICE ANY LONGER CAUSE YOU LOST.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
? UM, DEBIL THOUGHT YOU WERE IN FAVOR OF THE PRESIDENT DEFENDING HIS AMABASSADORS? ARE YOU GRADIN' ON A CURVE?
I am. What he did was an insult.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Isn't this fun!
You have no life, so this must be your only social outlet. Drop dead and then your neighbors will be happy. Now go play with yourself, libtard.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Supplying 4% of the required revenue is just garbage yet cutting planned parent hood & PBS will save us all.
Right Whiner thinking at its best.
That 4% would sure hire a lot of people. Instead it is/will cause layoffs and a move to under 28 hour employment. The revenue will decrease not increase. Same with minimum wage. you libtards raised it twice putting a lot of poor people out of work. Thus starting the downward spiral. You libtards like to pass the feel good bullshit but never take the credit for the unintended consequences.
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THINGS WERE DECIDEDLY GLUM AROUND GALT'S GULCH. THE LOCALS CHAFED IN THE OPPRESSIVE HEAT AND IN THE HUMILIATION OF LEARNING THAT THE POPULATION DIDN'T REALLY CARE WHETHER THEY LEFT OF NOT. PLUS, SINCE THE ELECTION HAD NOT GONE AS THEY'D EXPECTED, THEY WERE STILL BOUND BY THEIR PLEDGES TO WITHDRAW THEIR EXPERTISE FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER FOUR YEARS AND FOR A LOT OF THESE FOLKS THAT WAS A DEATH SENTENCE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 744,301 - 744,320 of1,073,064
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info