Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,281 - 744,300 of 1,095,392 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Smartical wrote:
<quoted text>
yea whatever...my brother yells at all of us and tells us we cant shop walmart because they aren't union....who gives a shat anymore. i shop at walmart because i can still afford their prices. if they were union i might as well shop at some overpriced hollywood type store, like wholefoods. no thankyou....thanks walmart for staying union free and keeping our costs down. and people! get over it! walmart is a work entry place....kids or people supplimenting income. if they want more money they need to do some job shopping....OH YEA! forgot, obahhhhhhma stuck it to small business america so they can't hire them any more
Liberals are of the mindset they can mug you legally. If lily had her way, she would make you pay for her political preferences, and tell you exactly what and when you can do things. Democrats do not believe in freedom.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask your permission, azzhole?
Hey azzhole I got some rash from your wife, think maybe you could diagnose it by taste?
I'm wearing a water-proof mosquito net, so I should be safe for a few more lines from you, LOL.

Sorry, my wife has no rash, doesn't speak to shady and nasty guys without her .32 between them both, and otherwise only dates girls I find cute enough to be useful. In any case, she can't stand smelly and stinky guys, so you wouldn't even be a hypothetical if I did not exist...

Keep your wet dreams to yourself along with the nastiness and get ready to go to work again in two years to vote again. Just remember Obama will not be on the ballot, so just vote for any democrat you may find around. You can bet 99%, I am sure...
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>You better be ready for what you voted for ole' boy
NO, HONEY, YOU BETTER BE READY FO' WHAT WE VOTED FO'. YOU HAVE NO VOICE ANY LONGER CAUSE YOU LOST.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
? UM, DEBIL THOUGHT YOU WERE IN FAVOR OF THE PRESIDENT DEFENDING HIS AMABASSADORS? ARE YOU GRADIN' ON A CURVE?
I am. What he did was an insult.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Isn't this fun!
You have no life, so this must be your only social outlet. Drop dead and then your neighbors will be happy. Now go play with yourself, libtard.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Supplying 4% of the required revenue is just garbage yet cutting planned parent hood & PBS will save us all.
Right Whiner thinking at its best.
That 4% would sure hire a lot of people. Instead it is/will cause layoffs and a move to under 28 hour employment. The revenue will decrease not increase. Same with minimum wage. you libtards raised it twice putting a lot of poor people out of work. Thus starting the downward spiral. You libtards like to pass the feel good bullshit but never take the credit for the unintended consequences.
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THINGS WERE DECIDEDLY GLUM AROUND GALT'S GULCH. THE LOCALS CHAFED IN THE OPPRESSIVE HEAT AND IN THE HUMILIATION OF LEARNING THAT THE POPULATION DIDN'T REALLY CARE WHETHER THEY LEFT OF NOT. PLUS, SINCE THE ELECTION HAD NOT GONE AS THEY'D EXPECTED, THEY WERE STILL BOUND BY THEIR PLEDGES TO WITHDRAW THEIR EXPERTISE FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER FOUR YEARS AND FOR A LOT OF THESE FOLKS THAT WAS A DEATH SENTENCE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now you're a prognosticator as well as a doctor?
A real renaissance lady.
see, when you are WORKING to pull your own leg, you typically has the capacity to do two or more things. Therefore, I am an ER doctor, personal trainer, musician, artist and also Libertarian activist.

Finally I am NOT a lady, but a real MAN (which you obviously knew, just tried to shake me a lill) and otherwise you are right- Renaissance WAS a time of great people. Very unlike today.

I can certainly "prognosticate" anything for you as well. Let's start with the prognosis of inflation, unemployment and tax hikes. Since you probably don't care about neither employment nor (others) paying taxes) and I doubt you can grasp the idea of inflation why don;t you stick to the things you know the best??

Like..... spitting dribble..
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU NEED TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND, DON' YOU?
Lincoln Duncan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Conservative predictions did not pan out in the election

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Old man I'd tip your wheel chair into the toilet and watch you drown
"dem", are you a paid operative for the republicans? What a poster child to liberal arrogance, nastiness and contempt, I say..
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...AN', UM, WHAT WAS IT HE "DID," EXACTLY? PLEASE CITE YOU SOURCES CAUSE DEBIL'S ARE PRETTY GOOD...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to be flushed, although you do demonstrate the Democrat mind quite well.
I like this guy. What a reminder of all the nasty people around that cannot even in days of immedite victory seem happy.

<liberals in a nut shell>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That 4% would sure hire a lot of people. Instead it is/will cause layoffs and a move to under 28 hour employment. The revenue will decrease not increase. Same with minimum wage. you libtards raised it twice putting a lot of poor people out of work. Thus starting the downward spiral. You libtards like to pass the feel good bullshit but never take the credit for the unintended consequences.
I'm not sure if the liberals really want full employment. Less class battles to fight, less people dependent upon welfare and more people having to vote after a day's work and not after getting off the coach.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU NEED TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND, DON' YOU?
That reminded me of Jesse Jackson Jr.

"Mayo: Congressman Jackson leaves clinic, continues medical treatment for bipolar disorder"

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure it was an insult.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>How do you account for the fact that so many liberals are taxpayers??? Even the rich ones.
Yah, blacks and mexicans pay a lot of taxes, don't they? Why is Springsteen still so rich? shouldn't he give away his millions? He clearly has too much.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
...AN', UM, WHAT WAS IT HE "DID," EXACTLY? PLEASE CITE YOU SOURCES CAUSE DEBIL'S ARE PRETTY GOOD...
He wants people to quit picking on the poor girl. She needs defending. I don't see him saying the same thing when Carney gets hammered.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I'm an idiot that would ignore anything as long as my messiah is president. I would vote for him even if he killed my family, because I go to the church of liberal.
Observation: You far left loons are far scarier than any religious person posting here. Talk about being blind...
I know. The combination of extreme haughtiness, arrogance and violent political rhetoric seems to be the new brand of the democrat party after OBamas re-election.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama Won Woo Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent and exact point.
Fox is criticized. Where are the other "journalists?"
If this was about GWB, they'd be all over it. We haven't seen such voluntary media blackout, since the Kremlin.
we have to know who was screwing who, forget the 4 dead under Obimbles in Bengazi.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, blacks and mexicans pay a lot of taxes, don't they? Why is Springsteen still so rich? shouldn't he give away his millions? He clearly has too much.
If there were soooo many liberals that paid taxes of significance (besides ultra-liberal divas and crony corporatists), who would they be so in favor of tax hikes? Out of altruism towards the ones that don't agree with them??

haha, of course not, more liberal fog and spin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dale 176,698
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min truth-facts 46,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Cali Girl 2014 49,246
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 50 min what it is 3,903
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Here He Goes Again 97,772
Tes tic my phono 2 hr ochoa 1
Amy 8-19 4 hr Kuuipo 13

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE