Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,261 - 744,280 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

stockmarket loving osama right now......
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people are warming up to Obamacare now that they're seeing the benefits as opposed to the lies the right has been spreading. The latest polls show that those who want it to stay and even expand stands at 49% as opposed to 33% that want it repealed.
As for Massachusetts, we are one of the most highly educated states. Romney wouldn't have had a chance passing this legislation in a red state like Alabama.
Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Fifty percent (50%) of Likely U.S. Voters favor repeal of President Obama’s national health care law, while 44% are opposed to repeal, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, I try and interject impetigo into any and all conversations
Someone get homer a box of tissue.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Dow industrial average down 700 points since Obama was reelected. Apparently some voting Americans are masochists.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
1) My ID is the only one I use. I have no idea what you mean by kkkhunt, but if that is some other person you've got a beef with, leave that to him/her.
Obviously YOU gave a fk about my thoughts.
NOw, go back to your gloating and showing off true colors again.
I may not be drPhil, but I AM a doc ;)
I'd believe that you are obliged to wear the letters 'DOC' across your orange-clad back...

But believe you're a docTOR?
No.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dow is down! Yay! Rightwingers cheer!
Calm down, Homer. No one is cheering, you're just reliving the Niner Giants game.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

""When they go after the U.N. ambassador apparently because they think she's an easy target, then they've got a problem with me.""

WTF? Can't she take care of herself? Does he think she's a push over?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
Dow industrial average down 700 points since Obama was reelected. Apparently some voting Americans are masochists.
How can that be? Our resident know-it-all, Realtime, said the markets would be back to normal the Friday after the election. Maybe we need to consult the rotary guys down at Moe's.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Let's see $3.6 trillion a year x 12 years is $43.2 trillion. We all know it will be more than that.$1.6 trillion in new taxes on the 'rich' in 12 years. Yeah that will help. The lost of tax revenue from a collapsed economy will be fatal. So go ahead kill the country. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
Supplying 4% of the required revenue is just garbage yet cutting planned parent hood & PBS will save us all.

Right Whiner thinking at its best.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

If it goes down tomorrow Friday may bear watching. A lot of people may sell rather than wait through the weekend.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How can that be? Our resident know-it-all, Realtime, said the markets would be back to normal the Friday after the election. Maybe we need to consult the rotary guys down at Moe's.
Still up two fold since his first election__this is a hiccup that will go away quickly. Frankly I don't care pal__nor should you or anyone else who's time is so invaluable that it can be wasted on topix.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

I think people will continue selling evrything right to the New Year. Snowball is getting bigger and faster.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Supplying 4% of the required revenue is just garbage yet cutting planned parent hood & PBS will save us all.
Right Whiner thinking at its best.
What you don't understand is that there will be no cuts, just tax increases, so yes, it's garbage.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Still up two fold since his first election__this is a hiccup that will go away quickly. Frankly I don't care pal__nor should you or anyone else who's time is so invaluable that it can be wasted on topix.
Here's what a person of character would have said

"Yes, I was wrong"
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
You're more than sorry. You're sad.
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. ALL OF YOU FOLKS SEEM TO HAVE EXPERTISE BEYOND YOUR STATIONS? ARE YOU STEEPED IN THE PARTICULARS OF DEPRESSION, OR DO YOU JUST FEEL BADLY ABOUT BEING SO FAT? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, PEDDLE YOU WARES TO THOSE WHO SEEK THEM, THERE'S NO MARKET HERE, CHUBS.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What 6 trillion? I was asking about deficits.

So, looking at the added national debt is totally different from looking at deficits?

You are just avoiding the truth.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't understand is that there will be no cuts, just tax increases, so yes, it's garbage.
Bullsh*t.

WTF does balanced approach mean. It means both revenue increases & spending cuts.

Quit being such a lying POS for a change.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow yet another right winger gun nut who doesn't get it.
These are jacketed hollow points. Not hollow points.
Get informed & look up the difference& why these were chosen by the government agencies.
WOW, <!!> did you find a little trinklet of gotchas to pretend to be up to date? JACKETED hollow points are HOLLOW POINTS. That's why they are called JACKETED and HOLLOW POINT.

Whether or not you are correct on

little point matters little. Why does the SSA need bullets anyways? After all, isn't the AARP against guns?

Nice stereotyping btw. Liberals and thoughts have always been something I have used to mention in the same sentence, but you are making it too easy for me..
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
If it goes down tomorrow Friday may bear watching. A lot of people may sell rather than wait through the weekend.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, YES, I SEE YOU POINT. AND YET...

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody is still whining about being on the losing end of the election.
Should shoot you traitors on sight.
Great!! Keep up the venom and nastiness. You libs are truly showing yourself as the rotten apples you all are. Who are you gonna "shoot on sight" and how?? I thought you liberals were against having guns, unless you were a convicted felon?

Question: Are you a convicted felon that have a gun and threatening to shoot others??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min OzRitz 45,780
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min Uzi 67,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 3 hr joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 5 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 6 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••