Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,241 - 744,260 of 1,100,399 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#804468 Nov 14, 2012
If it goes down tomorrow Friday may bear watching. A lot of people may sell rather than wait through the weekend.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#804469 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How can that be? Our resident know-it-all, Realtime, said the markets would be back to normal the Friday after the election. Maybe we need to consult the rotary guys down at Moe's.
Still up two fold since his first election__this is a hiccup that will go away quickly. Frankly I don't care pal__nor should you or anyone else who's time is so invaluable that it can be wasted on topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#804470 Nov 14, 2012
I think people will continue selling evrything right to the New Year. Snowball is getting bigger and faster.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804472 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Supplying 4% of the required revenue is just garbage yet cutting planned parent hood & PBS will save us all.
Right Whiner thinking at its best.
What you don't understand is that there will be no cuts, just tax increases, so yes, it's garbage.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804474 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Still up two fold since his first election__this is a hiccup that will go away quickly. Frankly I don't care pal__nor should you or anyone else who's time is so invaluable that it can be wasted on topix.
Here's what a person of character would have said

"Yes, I was wrong"
THE DEBIL

Dublin, Ireland

#804478 Nov 14, 2012
new yawk wrote:
You're more than sorry. You're sad.
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. ALL OF YOU FOLKS SEEM TO HAVE EXPERTISE BEYOND YOUR STATIONS? ARE YOU STEEPED IN THE PARTICULARS OF DEPRESSION, OR DO YOU JUST FEEL BADLY ABOUT BEING SO FAT? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, PEDDLE YOU WARES TO THOSE WHO SEEK THEM, THERE'S NO MARKET HERE, CHUBS.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#804479 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What 6 trillion? I was asking about deficits.

So, looking at the added national debt is totally different from looking at deficits?

You are just avoiding the truth.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#804481 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't understand is that there will be no cuts, just tax increases, so yes, it's garbage.
Bullsh*t.

WTF does balanced approach mean. It means both revenue increases & spending cuts.

Quit being such a lying POS for a change.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#804482 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow yet another right winger gun nut who doesn't get it.
These are jacketed hollow points. Not hollow points.
Get informed & look up the difference& why these were chosen by the government agencies.
WOW, <!!> did you find a little trinklet of gotchas to pretend to be up to date? JACKETED hollow points are HOLLOW POINTS. That's why they are called JACKETED and HOLLOW POINT.

Whether or not you are correct on

little point matters little. Why does the SSA need bullets anyways? After all, isn't the AARP against guns?

Nice stereotyping btw. Liberals and thoughts have always been something I have used to mention in the same sentence, but you are making it too easy for me..
THE DEBIL

Dublin, Ireland

#804484 Nov 14, 2012
flack wrote:
If it goes down tomorrow Friday may bear watching. A lot of people may sell rather than wait through the weekend.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, YES, I SEE YOU POINT. AND YET...

Location hidden

#804485 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody is still whining about being on the losing end of the election.
Should shoot you traitors on sight.
Great!! Keep up the venom and nastiness. You libs are truly showing yourself as the rotten apples you all are. Who are you gonna "shoot on sight" and how?? I thought you liberals were against having guns, unless you were a convicted felon?

Question: Are you a convicted felon that have a gun and threatening to shoot others??
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#804487 Nov 14, 2012
President Obama was reelected and has momentum on his side.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#804489 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Still up two fold since his first election__this is a hiccup that will go away quickly. Frankly I don't care pal__nor should you or anyone else who's time is so invaluable that it can be wasted on topix.
Translation: I'm an idiot that would ignore anything as long as my messiah is president. I would vote for him even if he killed my family, because I go to the church of liberal.

Observation: You far left loons are far scarier than any religious person posting here. Talk about being blind...

Location hidden

#804490 Nov 14, 2012
It has now been about one week since the election and my predictions were correct. Liberals would just appear nastier, more venomous and definitely more in your face than before.

Yesterday, I saw an elderly gentleman that had been punched by another after he said Obama had made just as many racial remarks as Romney. Nowadays it is incredibly easy to see the real liberals. Loud-mouthed, filthy, obnoxious and haughty like never before.

And the haughtiness reeks with the level of education. Especially when directed towards "richer" people who have little or none of it. Feed more I say. Feed more. The hangover after this party will not be one others are willing to help deal with.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804491 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, looking at the added national debt is totally different from looking at deficits?
You are just avoiding the truth.

I was asking why deficits haven't come down now that all the things that cost so much are gone. Try and keep up.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804494 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
WTF does balanced approach mean. It means both revenue increases & spending cuts.
LOL...ok...

List Obama's proposed cuts.
THE DEBIL

Dublin, Ireland

#804495 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
""When they go after the U.N. ambassador apparently because they think she's an easy target, then they've got a problem with me.""
WTF? Can't she take care of herself? Does he think she's a push over?
? UM, DEBIL THOUGHT YOU WERE IN FAVOR OF THE PRESIDENT DEFENDING HIS AMABASSADORS? ARE YOU GRADIN' ON A CURVE?
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#804496 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
Gunner?
Fred?
Nobraina?
Jane?
dbwriter?
Gonna leave this imbecile emaam here to fend for herself?
Not representative of centerist republiscans

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#804498 Nov 14, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
What bs.
Think you forgot:
We are a country of people who own the gov.
The people of the USA are worth $47 TRILLION DOLLARS.
NET OF DEBT.
the richest on earth.
We own the gov debt.$16 trillionish.
Plus the USA has an asset base of $200 Trillion that is used to generate GDP.
You believe right wing trash? Yeah! They spent billions in PAC's to tell YOU: the USA is bankrupt.
$47 trillion net worth.
$16 gov debt.
Broke?
Huh?
Ohhhhhhhhhh
That $47 trillion wealth?
The richest 10% own 80% of it.
Top 400 people own $1,700,000,000,000.00 ...$1.7 trillion.
Yeah! A couple of them spent billions lying to you.
USA gov also has assets: it bought a lot over the years. Not broke. The whole world buys the safest assets on earth: USA GOVERNMENT DEBT. 1.6% int rate! Long term. gfy!
<quoted text>
You better be ready for what you voted for ole' boy
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#804499 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t.
A moron like you has no clue. You idea of balance means 10 lbs of tax increases and 1oz of spending cuts.

You are an idiot and part of the problem, Boris. A lead weight that needs to be thrown overboard

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 3 min Amen 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 8 min Amen 43
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min Doug77 4,672
Was Bergdahl PLANNED All Along? 12 min Amen 1
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 15 min Amen 0
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min TRD 68,372
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Dick Topick 49,531
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••