Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,212)

Showing posts 744,221 - 744,240 of1,077,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Just to broaden your premise:
I can tell you how The Muslims plan on silencing THEIR Women once and for all.
By the continued push to have Sharia Law Courts implemented into Our Constitutional - Democratic Judicial System.
I'd say the chances of Sharia Law Courts being implemented are a sure given sucess to be signed into Legislation soon.
Though Republicans held that controversial position of legitimate rape, I don't expect them to be running on that position in 2016.
The Democrats will have to drop their Campaign Mantra:
The Republican's "War On Women".
Sharia Courts will already be in position by 2016 however.
Signed into Law by this Democratic President and Administration, who can then own: "The Democrat's War on Muslim Women".
If you're a true advocate for Womens' Rights, I'd suggest you start being a voice for ALL Women.
As I and another poster have already stated, given your affinity toward Islam, ITS inherent mistreatment of Women, which you either have a problem recognizing or admitting, you are not fit, nor do you have the credibility to be a Spokeswoman for Womens' Rights.
A contradiction in terms when you speak it since being in favor of Muslim Men waring on Muslim Women has conveniently or perhaps by default of naivety, and/or not being informed or fully aware in understanding the consequences, effects and impact of Sharia Court Systems, and having another form of Justice functioning within Our Country's Judicial System, have bypassed your logic on The Womens Rights issue. And THE AMERICAN Democratic, Constitutional way.
If Muslim Men want a Sharia Law Court System, let them move out of OUR COUNTRY and GO BACK to THEIRS where Sharia Law "justice" is The Law of ( THEIR ) Land.
<quoted text>
Thank you Glenn Beck.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
Bought some more ammo today as well and wife got a new revolver. Will Obamas support of the UN gun law, force him to sell all the Hollow-Point bullets he bought for the SSA to Chinese prison guards?
Now, I just have to finish up the hedge tall enough and my dogs will avoid some more "redistribution" by the victors here. One thing is to lose the battlefield, but just don't think it is as easy to follow the enemy into it's cast;e ;)
Wow yet another right winger gun nut who doesn't get it.

These are jacketed hollow points. Not hollow points.

Get informed & look up the difference& why these were chosen by the government agencies.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get over your fox-hate thing. It's making you look [more] stupid.
"Published October 24, 2012 FoxNews.com
A series of internal State Department emails obtained by Fox News shows that officials reported within hours of last month's deadly consulate attack in Libya that militant group Ansar al-Sharia had claimed responsibility."
So you, like FOX, have no clue about elements from that group assisting the Benghazi government with regional security? That's right Emutt, I said Benghazi government as opposed to Libyan government. You aren't aware that elements of Ansar al-Sharia patrol in armed trucks with machine guns and "unit crests" on the doors.

In Arabic, Ansar translates roughly to soldier__did you know that?

OK moving on__Shep Smith just said, The family members of those Americans killed in Benghazi have questions__lets review K?

Stephens family is mum on the subject__not a fkn peep.

Very little from the mother of Sean Smith so far, Sean you'll recall was employed by the state department as a data manager. It is not known why Smith was at the consulate main building.

Now pay attention Emutt, no other Americans died at the consulate!

Two CIA contractors aka soldiers of fortune were killed hours after the attack on the consulate during an 11 minute mortar attack at a nearby CIA base.

Who did Woods and Doherty really work for?

The US State Department could not afford to provide adequate security for it's consulate compound yet less than a mile away the CIA has +/- 30 very highly paid contractor/agents living large in grand fashion some earning in the 70K per month range.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Well, if it isn't the inferior fake teacher; lacking in common sense judgement and reasoning skills of logical deduction.

And the 2nd woman of Immaculate Conception.

Seeing she has no brain, as her imbecilic associate would say, and no penis to fertilize her ovum ... Well, nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

Put this one in The Guiness Book Of World Chicanery.

Leo's Ode To The Debil. They've Got A Woman 2 Woman Thang Goin On:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

hahaahaaaa!
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Methmouth teach you sentence structure?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

You're welcome.
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

What bs.

Think you forgot:

We are a country of people who own the gov.

The people of the USA are worth $47 TRILLION DOLLARS.

NET OF DEBT.

the richest on earth.

We own the gov debt.$16 trillionish.

Plus the USA has an asset base of $200 Trillion that is used to generate GDP.

You believe right wing trash? Yeah! They spent billions in PAC's to tell YOU: the USA is bankrupt.

$47 trillion net worth.
$16 gov debt.

Broke?

Huh?

Ohhhhhhhhhh

That $47 trillion wealth?

The richest 10% own 80% of it.

Top 400 people own $1,700,000,000,000.00 ...$1.7 trillion.

Yeah! A couple of them spent billions lying to you.

USA gov also has assets: it bought a lot over the years. Not broke. The whole world buys the safest assets on earth: USA GOVERNMENT DEBT. 1.6% int rate! Long term. gfy!
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>Americans don't care about any of it.
In the course of his first term, Obama increased the federal debt by just shy of $6 trillion and, in return, grew the economy by $905 billion.
So, as Lance Roberts at Street Talk Live pointed out, in order to generate every $1 of economic growth the United States had to borrow about $5.60.
There's no one out there on the planet whether it's "the rich" or the Chinese who can afford to carry on bankrolling that rate of return.
According to one CBO analysis, US government spending is sustainable as long as the rest of the world is prepared to sink 19 percent of its GDP into U.S. Treasury debt.
We already know the answer to that: In order to avoid the public humiliation of a failed bond auction, the U.S. Treasury sells 70 percent of the debt it issues to the Federal Reserve which is to say the left hand of the U.S. government is borrowing money from the right hand of the U.S. government.
It's government as a Nigerian email scam, with Ben Bernanke playing the role of the dictator's widow with $4 trillion under her bed that she's willing to wire to Timmy Geithner as soon as he sends her his bank account details.
If that's all a bit too technical, here's the gist: There's nothing holding the joint up.
So, Washington cannot be saved from itself. For the moment, tend to your state, and county, town and school district, and demonstrate the virtues of responsible self-government at the local level.
Americans as a whole have joined the rest of the Western world in voting themselves a lifestyle they are not willing to earn. The longer any course correction is postponed the more convulsive it will be. Alas, on Tuesday, the electorate opted to defer it for another four years. I doubt they'll get that long.
But a Congressman talking about rape, a binder and Obama feeling your pain was what mattered most to voters.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

So?

Why does that not surprise me.

You always circumvent common sense and wisdom.
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>My response was much shorter.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for a man that was not a treasonous lying bastard that hates America. Unlike you who did.
Here I thought you voted for Paul Ryan.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Libs are parasites.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, just missing the old thread weasel and you seem like a weasel. You want to be the new thread weasel?
Gunner is more like a wolverine. I am more of a badger and you, well most like a platypus.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are all in denial. He was a big government spender, granted amnesty to millions of illegals, corporate deregulation. He singelhandedly started the demise of the middle class. When 99% of us eventually all work at Walmart, we can thank Reagan.
He unlike Obama also had the luxury to lower interest rates which helped more than anything to spur the economy.
You people live in a fantasy world with regards to Reagan.
He set the wheels in motion for a lot of the issues we face today.
You are disparaging the greatest president of our life time. Most everyone acknowledges that, Homer notwithstanding.

How is that kidney doing?
dim

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
Libs are parasites.
and a cancer.
Say What Grey Ghost

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
What bs.
Think you forgot:
NET OF DEBT.
the richest on earth.
You believe right wing trash? Yeah! They spent billions in PAC's to tell YOU: the USA is bankrupt.
$47 trillion net worth.
$16 gov debt.
Broke?
Huh?
Ohhhhhhhhhh
USA gov also has assets: it bought a lot over the years. Not broke. The whole world buys the safest assets on earth: USA GOVERNMENT DEBT. 1.6% int rate! Long term. gfy!
<quoted text>
Who you livin with now?
THE DEBIL

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dim wrote:
<quoted text>
and a cancer.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Homer better stop posting here. What if I run for office someday as an independent/moderate? People will accuse me of being a tea bagging rightwinger because of my associations with you people.
Best to do something about that comb over before you throw your hat in the ring.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
So?
Why does that not surprise me.
You always circumvent common sense and wisdom.
<quoted text>
That was harsh and uncalled for. You trying to pick a fight with me?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow yet another right winger gun nut who doesn't get it.
These are jacketed hollow points. Not hollow points.
Get informed & look up the difference& why these were chosen by the government agencies.
I'll have to look up why they purchased them at all .the hollow point jacketed or not is designed to do the most damage possible.the only real diference is the size of the entrance wound.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner is more like a wolverine. I am more of a badger and you, well most like a platypus.
Homer more like the badger. Gunner is definitely a weasel with no disrespect towards actual weasels.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Lying Leech:
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
What bs.
Think you forgot:
NET OF DEBT.
the richest on earth.
$47 trillion net worth.
$16 gov debt.
Broke?
Huh?
Ohhhhhhhhhh
<quoted text>
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Ahhhhh! Feeling great folks, these anger management classes have been doing me a world of good. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, makes me angry anymore. I had my doubts, but the Hulk School of Anger Management really works.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 744,221 - 744,240 of1,077,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,382
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 11 min Garry Ackerman 2
Music Artists A to Z 13 min not a ghost 256
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 18 min Huh 5
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 19 min not a ghost 358
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 23 min not a ghost 1,102
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 26 min not a ghost 7,696
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search