Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#804530 Nov 14, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, blacks and mexicans pay a lot of taxes, don't they? Why is Springsteen still so rich? shouldn't he give away his millions? He clearly has too much.
If there were soooo many liberals that paid taxes of significance (besides ultra-liberal divas and crony corporatists), who would they be so in favor of tax hikes? Out of altruism towards the ones that don't agree with them??

haha, of course not, more liberal fog and spin.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#804531 Nov 14, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
According to the web site Zillow, the White House is worth 283 million dollars. When Mitt Romney heard that he said, "You mean I could have just bought it."
lame, weak, unfunny, stupid, etc.
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#804532 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
see, when you are WORKING to pull your own leg, you typically has the capacity to do two or more things. Therefore, I am an ER doctor, personal trainer, musician, artist and also Libertarian activist.
Finally I am NOT a lady, but a real MAN (which you obviously knew, just tried to shake me a lill) and otherwise you are right- Renaissance WAS a time of great people. Very unlike today.
I can certainly "prognosticate" anything for you as well. Let's start with the prognosis of inflation, unemployment and tax hikes. Since you probably don't care about neither employment nor (others) paying taxes) and I doubt you can grasp the idea of inflation why don;t you stick to the things you know the best??
Like..... spitting dribble..
DEBIL BELIEVE YOU, EVEN IF NOBODY ELSE DOES. AN ER DOCTOR OR RENAISSANCE (MAN?) WOULDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "NEITHER" AND "EITHER" BUT DEBIL ASSUME THAT MEAN YOU JUS' GO TO A, UM, SMALLER SCHOOL. SO, UM, LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT; YOU PREDICTIN' THE CONDITIONS OF A NORMAL BID'NESS CYCLE, IS THAT RIGHT? IF EVERY FISCAL CYCLE WAS SIMPLY AN UPWARD CLIMB TO PROSPERITY WE WOULDN'T NEED YOU AN' YOU EXTRAORDINARY SKILLS AT FORESEEIN' THE FUTURE, WOULD WE? IN OTHER WORDS YOU'RE A PUTZ, CHILD, YOU MAY WELL BE ALL YOU CLAIM, BUT WHO CARES? NONE OF THAT MAKE YOU SHIT DON' STINK, AN', AS DEBIL ALREADY POINT OUT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU SAYIN'. YOU PRESENTIN' YOUSELF AS AN INTELLECTUAL WHEN, IN FACT, YOU JUS' ANOTHER CLOWN WITH NO PARTICULAR SKILLS. ANYBODY COULD MAKE THE SAME PREDICTIONS YOU JUS' MADE AN' THEY EVENTUALLY BE AS RIGHT AS YOU EVENTUALLY BE. DUH.
really

Alice, TX

#804533 Nov 14, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
Conservative predictions did not pan out in the election
It isn't over yet libtard, unless the president finds an outlet to cover up Benghazi or leaked info from Broadwell, after all, what the heck is classified info doing on her personal computer? A cover up? Or incompetence? Still, Americans should not have to put up with such leadership. or lack of. You idiots who voted for this incompetent Chicago style admin are fools! You do have to admit by now, that there is definitely something going on here, why else have we not gotten the truth? The whole truth and nothing but, the truth? Remember the supposed usama raid? My they sure had it together then, suddenly, we have to WAIT for more shuffling and hustling time so this inept admin can cover all their bases? So sad America, so sad.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#804534 Nov 14, 2012
Would someone tell retardo uneducated liar Obama to stop babbling about tax cuts? There are no tax cuts, taxes are what the congress makes them.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#804535 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another new tard?
I don't think so.
better than a dem turd

“life under BO”

buena vista

#804539 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were soooo many liberals that paid taxes of significance (besides ultra-liberal divas and crony corporatists), who would they be so in favor of tax hikes? Out of altruism towards the ones that don't agree with them??
haha, of course not, more liberal fog and spin.
Anyone, anywhere who believes that anyone wants there taxes raised is either a liberal in denial or a complete moron. The liberals shreiking for tax raises have no intention of paying more, they have figured out ways to avoid taxes.

Example: George Lucas who sold his studios this year to likely avoid higher taxes next year.

French elite are fleeing Paris, to live in Brussels 'tax haven'- Public ...
www.publicserviceeurope.com/.../french-elite-... ...
Sep 28, 2012 France's wealthy do not feel the need to wait for the outcome of their ... per cent to a dizzying 1.8 per cent a year are pushing the loaded to flee.

Rich businessmen pulling out of France as tax-hit looms - FRANCE 24
www.france24.com/.../20121007-rich-businessme... ...- France
Oct 7, 2012 While it is not yet on the scale of the exodus of rich French after the ... the sales of stock and company stakes is pushing most people to leave,...
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#804540 Nov 14, 2012
OK, ENOUGH. DEBIL KEEP FO'GETTIN' WHO HE DEALIN' WITH...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#804541 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just lily. Not one of the liberal "women" on here can be respected.
"Eman"
I have to disagree. I seldom agree with the liberal "women" stance on the issues but at the same time I respect their right to disagree. for the most part liberal "women" are misguided, my opinion, but it is not a reason to slur and demean their character.
Peace

“life under BO”

buena vista

#804542 Nov 14, 2012
THE DIRT DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, HONEY, YOU BETTER BE READY FO' WHAT WE VOTED FO'. YOU HAVE NO VOICE ANY LONGER CAUSE YOU LOST.
ever heard of the house of representatives, dirt devil?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804544 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You should, it's you.
He was talking about you, stupid.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#804545 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. The combination of extreme haughtiness, arrogance and violent political rhetoric seems to be the new brand of the democrat party after OBamas re-election.
Bravo!!! well said!
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#804546 Nov 14, 2012
dEBIL TAKe THE lIL bABY BY IT'S LeGS AN sTAB IT OVER AN' OVER iN THE FACE AN' SiNCE IT A wHITE bABY THE SPURTs OF bLOOD GIVE THE cUTE lIL FACE tHE APpEARANCE OF A lEErING RACCoON! "dIE!! DIE! DIE!, bABY!!!" AN WITH THAT THE dEBIL RIP THE BABY'S dIAPER OFF AN rIP OFF IT'S cUTE lIL PENIs AN' gOBBLE IT DOWn. "aHHHHHHHHH," THE DEBIL SAY, "tHA'S sOME GOOD BABY!!"

“life under BO”

buena vista

#804547 Nov 14, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
Conservative predictions did not pan out in the election
Liberalism didn't pan out too well in the Soviet Union, did it? The biggest failure in history.
Wouldn't you libs be happier in Cuba? N. Korea? everyone is equally poor there.
Go OBAMA

Uvalde, TX

#804548 Nov 14, 2012
Your intelligent, a strong dedicated leader who has what it takes to be president unlike Romney ryan

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804553 Nov 14, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
I have to disagree. I seldom agree with the liberal "women" stance on the issues but at the same time I respect their right to disagree. for the most part liberal "women" are misguided, my opinion, but it is not a reason to slur and demean their character.
Peace
Hi Easy,

You are respecting their rights, as do I. But they deserve no respect for their character.
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#804554 Nov 14, 2012
sTAB THE BABY! STAB tHE BABY! kILL IT!!!! DO IT
nOW!11 pOISON tHE LIL FUCKER, AN' RIP OUT ITS LUNGS ANtHROW 'EM ON THE fLOOR AN' STOMP e'M INTO MUSH AN THEN cALL THE dOG
iN TO EAT THE MUSHY SHIT wHICH IS AS ClOYING AS fILTH AND nEVER ChANGES bECAUSe SOuTHERNeRS ARE sTOOPID, aLWAYS HAVE BEEN aND
ALWAYS
wILL BE.

“Conformity Sucks”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#804559 Nov 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots come in many sizes. You come in XXX-LARGE.
Muslim based law must be allowed, eh? Kill the infidels? Women must wear bags over their heads? You are a dumb rabbit begging to step into a snare. Step-and-fetchit, little bunny. I won't.
We have a Constitution and a Conservative House. The Boy Messiah can huff and puff but he will not blow the House down. He just blows. Get used to the Constitutional reality. It supersedes your little fantasies, buckwheat.
You hit it right! If the Obama supporters were to be smart enough to research just exactly who Obama truly is, they would not have voted for him. Blacks, however, would vote for Obama even if he were photographed with naked little boys sandwiched between Jerry Sandusky and himself in a shower room.
Independent

Alice, TX

#804560 Nov 14, 2012
Go OBAMA wrote:
Your intelligent, a strong dedicated leader who has what it takes to be president unlike Romney ryan
Keep repeating it about another 500 times, you will start to believe it...lol.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#804561 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YE-ES, I'VE NEVER BEEN GOOD WITH PLANTS. DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LIKE THEM, MIND YOU... YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE LEFT, DEARIE... CAROL'S A WRECK, THERE'S A SMATTERING OF OTHERS BUT THEY'RE EITHER DISGUSTED OR FRIGHTENED... AND YOUR MEN ARE ALL GONE EXCEPT FOR THE NUTS AND MUDDY, WHO'S DYING. SO, UM, DO YOU MEAN TO GO TO THE WALL HERE? IS THIS YOUR LAST, NOBLE GESTURE? IT'S JUST WORDS... DON'T GIVE UP...
My last noble gesture would be to shove your keyboard up your backside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,090
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Hole open wides 49,878
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Grau 68,513
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Twisted Nixon 46,740
Amy 9-20 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr texas pete 4,723
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,785
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••