Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,201 - 744,220 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#804426 Nov 14, 2012
No. Just replying to you in the manner in which you reply to me.

If I wanted to "pick a fight with you", you'd already be a Colossal Fossil.:)
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That was harsh and uncalled for. You trying to pick a fight with me?
THE DEBIL

Dublin, Ireland

#804427 Nov 14, 2012
AH! TO BE IN IRELAND NOW THAT WINTER'S HERE! DEBIL WANDERS AROUN' ST. STEPHEN'S GREEN AN' LAMENTS THE MARCH OF TIME... AMERICAN FIRMS HAVE POLLUTED THE LANDSCAPE AS THEY ARE WONT TO DO AND THE UGLINESS IS PALPABLE.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804428 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That was harsh and uncalled for. You trying to pick a fight with me?
No fighting on this site. Here have a razzle, the sugar will calm you down.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804429 Nov 14, 2012
dcool wrote:
Long live Obama and his familly !4mo' Years baby !!
Agreed. President biden is a scary prospect.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804430 Nov 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
Ahhhhh! Feeling great folks, these anger management classes have been doing me a world of good. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, makes me angry anymore. I had my doubts, but the Hulk School of Anger Management really works.
I disagree. Did you sign your state's petition for secession yet?
THE DEBIL

Dublin, Ireland

#804431 Nov 14, 2012
new yawk wrote:
I would have said hyenna. Or buzzard.
A scoping scavenger hoping to find the remains of another's hunt.
But, Hopes and Finds are slim.
Few remains. Because his pack of skillful hunter's grows thin.
Too harsh? ;)
.<quoted text>
I'M SORRY, I JUST REALIZED YOU'RE NOT THE WOMAN WITH THE ACID TONGUE AND THE POINTY BREASTS. HOW FOOLISH OF ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, HER MALE COUNTERPART? EUNUCH? HOW CHARMING, A SKIN-TAG TEAM. WHAT FUN! YOU'RE NOT "NEW YAWK", YOU'RE QUEENZ!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804432 Nov 14, 2012
new yawk wrote:
No. Just replying to you in the manner in which you reply to me.
If I wanted to "pick a fight with you", you'd already be a Colossal Fossil.:)
<quoted text>
I replied to you in no particular manner, I merely made an observation in attempts to evoke polite discourse with my usual jovial utterances.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#804433 Nov 14, 2012
You're more than sorry. You're sad.
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M SORRY!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804434 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that 6 trillion & subtract the following costs that Obama inherited directly from Bush
1) The cost of the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan
2) The Cost of two years of the Bush tax cuts
3) the cost of the unfunded expansion of Medicare
4) The loss of income caused directly from the Bush recession (well over a trillion)
5) The cost of helping people caught up in the Bush recession through unemployment, food stamps, & welfare increases.
6) The cost of TARP
7) The cost of stimulus action to fight the Bush recession.
How much is left?
What 6 trillion? I was asking about deficits.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804435 Nov 14, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it homer. Most people don't fight with cowards. You just run and call for your nanny state. Everyone knows you can't fend for yourself.
Do I know you? I feel like I've hurt your feelings at some point. Why all the hate boobie?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804436 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
Calm down homer.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804437 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking about Reagan, not Washington. My kidneys are fine, Homer not an abusive alchoholic like most middle-aged Republicans. BTW have been meaning to ask, how are your treatments coming along? Did you get rid of the head lice? Impetigo still an issue?
Obama's dream.

First he is visited by George Washington. Obama asks George "how can I can get the respect of the people?" George says "just be honest like I was and stop lying to the people, everything will work out."

Next comes in Thomas Jefferson. Obama asks Thomas "I am so confused with the complexity of Congress, what should I do?". Thomas says "read the constitution and follow it like I did, eveything will be just fine."

Last visitor is Abe Lincoln. Obama asks Abe "I managed to get re-elected, but I have no plan for my second term, what should I do"? Abe says "Relax, take it easy, why don't you go see a play like I did."
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804438 Nov 14, 2012
new yawk wrote:
You're more than sorry. You're sad.
<quoted text>
Homer likes the Debil. Debil makes Homer laugh. Of course Peppy makes Homer laugh too. Actually most things make Homer laugh now that I think about it.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804439 Nov 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's dream.
First he is visited by George Washington. Obama asks George "how can I can get the respect of the people?" George says "just be honest like I was and stop lying to the people, everything will work out."
Next comes in Thomas Jefferson. Obama asks Thomas "I am so confused with the complexity of Congress, what should I do?". Thomas says "read the constitution and follow it like I did, eveything will be just fine."
Last visitor is Abe Lincoln. Obama asks Abe "I managed to get re-elected, but I have no plan for my second term, what should I do"? Abe says "Relax, take it easy, why don't you go see a play like I did."
You posted this last week. You are becoming boring and mundane.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#804440 Nov 14, 2012
The government spends 3.5 Billion a year, taxing "the rich" will not pay for it all!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804441 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down homer.
ok, calm. Tell Jimmy to calm down too, why you always picking on me? Ok, calm again.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804442 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. President biden is a scary prospect.
Calm down.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#804443 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking about Reagan, not Washington. My kidneys are fine, Homer not an abusive alchoholic like most middle-aged Republicans. BTW have been meaning to ask, how are your treatments coming along? Did you get rid of the head lice? Impetigo still an issue?
Impetigo is a funny word written or spoken.

John McCain has gone over the edge today__he's history, toast even his hottie Budweiser wife Cindy can't pull him back in from today's series of blunders. Graham backed off towards the end but is also at risk from some fallout.

Thankfully neither of the two (R) senators had been e-mailing or tweeting with Tampa's broke azz socialite Jill Kelley.

Oh and BTW did you see the birds eye view of that Hamas guy getting acquainted with Allah? We taught the heebs how to do that Homer__sleep sound eh?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804444 Nov 14, 2012
flack wrote:
DOW down 70 when Obama started the press conference. Ended today down 184. Guess Wall Street knows bullshit when it hears it. Is the crash just around the corner?
Dow is down! Yay! Rightwingers cheer!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804445 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Impetigo is a funny word written or spoken.
John McCain has gone over the edge today__he's history, toast even his hottie Budweiser wife Cindy can't pull him back in from today's series of blunders. Graham backed off towards the end but is also at risk from some fallout.
Thankfully neither of the two (R) senators had been e-mailing or tweeting with Tampa's broke azz socialite Jill Kelley.
Oh and BTW did you see the birds eye view of that Hamas guy getting acquainted with Allah? We taught the heebs how to do that Homer__sleep sound eh?
Agreed, I try and interject impetigo into any and all conversations, not literally of course, Homer no leper. Yeah, they bought the Fox News bs apparently. They are playing to their rightwing ignorant crowd. I did not see the bird's eye view. I sleep like a baby unless the drunken rightwinger down the bottom of the hill starts shooting his guns off at midnight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min 40ish 4,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 68,998
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min danetoo 68,381
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min wojar 177,413
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,539
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,658
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••