Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#804521 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Old man I'd tip your wheel chair into the toilet and watch you drown
"dem", are you a paid operative for the republicans? What a poster child to liberal arrogance, nastiness and contempt, I say..
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#804522 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am. What he did was an insult.
...AN', UM, WHAT WAS IT HE "DID," EXACTLY? PLEASE CITE YOU SOURCES CAUSE DEBIL'S ARE PRETTY GOOD...

Location hidden

#804523 Nov 14, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to be flushed, although you do demonstrate the Democrat mind quite well.
I like this guy. What a reminder of all the nasty people around that cannot even in days of immedite victory seem happy.

<liberals in a nut shell>

Location hidden

#804524 Nov 14, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That 4% would sure hire a lot of people. Instead it is/will cause layoffs and a move to under 28 hour employment. The revenue will decrease not increase. Same with minimum wage. you libtards raised it twice putting a lot of poor people out of work. Thus starting the downward spiral. You libtards like to pass the feel good bullshit but never take the credit for the unintended consequences.
I'm not sure if the liberals really want full employment. Less class battles to fight, less people dependent upon welfare and more people having to vote after a day's work and not after getting off the coach.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804525 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU NEED TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND, DON' YOU?
That reminded me of Jesse Jackson Jr.

"Mayo: Congressman Jackson leaves clinic, continues medical treatment for bipolar disorder"

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure it was an insult.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#804526 Nov 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>How do you account for the fact that so many liberals are taxpayers??? Even the rich ones.
Yah, blacks and mexicans pay a lot of taxes, don't they? Why is Springsteen still so rich? shouldn't he give away his millions? He clearly has too much.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804527 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
...AN', UM, WHAT WAS IT HE "DID," EXACTLY? PLEASE CITE YOU SOURCES CAUSE DEBIL'S ARE PRETTY GOOD...
He wants people to quit picking on the poor girl. She needs defending. I don't see him saying the same thing when Carney gets hammered.

Location hidden

#804528 Nov 14, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I'm an idiot that would ignore anything as long as my messiah is president. I would vote for him even if he killed my family, because I go to the church of liberal.
Observation: You far left loons are far scarier than any religious person posting here. Talk about being blind...
I know. The combination of extreme haughtiness, arrogance and violent political rhetoric seems to be the new brand of the democrat party after OBamas re-election.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#804529 Nov 14, 2012
Obama Won Woo Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent and exact point.
Fox is criticized. Where are the other "journalists?"
If this was about GWB, they'd be all over it. We haven't seen such voluntary media blackout, since the Kremlin.
we have to know who was screwing who, forget the 4 dead under Obimbles in Bengazi.

Location hidden

#804530 Nov 14, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, blacks and mexicans pay a lot of taxes, don't they? Why is Springsteen still so rich? shouldn't he give away his millions? He clearly has too much.
If there were soooo many liberals that paid taxes of significance (besides ultra-liberal divas and crony corporatists), who would they be so in favor of tax hikes? Out of altruism towards the ones that don't agree with them??

haha, of course not, more liberal fog and spin.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#804531 Nov 14, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
According to the web site Zillow, the White House is worth 283 million dollars. When Mitt Romney heard that he said, "You mean I could have just bought it."
lame, weak, unfunny, stupid, etc.
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#804532 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
see, when you are WORKING to pull your own leg, you typically has the capacity to do two or more things. Therefore, I am an ER doctor, personal trainer, musician, artist and also Libertarian activist.
Finally I am NOT a lady, but a real MAN (which you obviously knew, just tried to shake me a lill) and otherwise you are right- Renaissance WAS a time of great people. Very unlike today.
I can certainly "prognosticate" anything for you as well. Let's start with the prognosis of inflation, unemployment and tax hikes. Since you probably don't care about neither employment nor (others) paying taxes) and I doubt you can grasp the idea of inflation why don;t you stick to the things you know the best??
Like..... spitting dribble..
DEBIL BELIEVE YOU, EVEN IF NOBODY ELSE DOES. AN ER DOCTOR OR RENAISSANCE (MAN?) WOULDN'T NECESSARILY KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "NEITHER" AND "EITHER" BUT DEBIL ASSUME THAT MEAN YOU JUS' GO TO A, UM, SMALLER SCHOOL. SO, UM, LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT; YOU PREDICTIN' THE CONDITIONS OF A NORMAL BID'NESS CYCLE, IS THAT RIGHT? IF EVERY FISCAL CYCLE WAS SIMPLY AN UPWARD CLIMB TO PROSPERITY WE WOULDN'T NEED YOU AN' YOU EXTRAORDINARY SKILLS AT FORESEEIN' THE FUTURE, WOULD WE? IN OTHER WORDS YOU'RE A PUTZ, CHILD, YOU MAY WELL BE ALL YOU CLAIM, BUT WHO CARES? NONE OF THAT MAKE YOU SHIT DON' STINK, AN', AS DEBIL ALREADY POINT OUT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU SAYIN'. YOU PRESENTIN' YOUSELF AS AN INTELLECTUAL WHEN, IN FACT, YOU JUS' ANOTHER CLOWN WITH NO PARTICULAR SKILLS. ANYBODY COULD MAKE THE SAME PREDICTIONS YOU JUS' MADE AN' THEY EVENTUALLY BE AS RIGHT AS YOU EVENTUALLY BE. DUH.
really

Alice, TX

#804533 Nov 14, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
Conservative predictions did not pan out in the election
It isn't over yet libtard, unless the president finds an outlet to cover up Benghazi or leaked info from Broadwell, after all, what the heck is classified info doing on her personal computer? A cover up? Or incompetence? Still, Americans should not have to put up with such leadership. or lack of. You idiots who voted for this incompetent Chicago style admin are fools! You do have to admit by now, that there is definitely something going on here, why else have we not gotten the truth? The whole truth and nothing but, the truth? Remember the supposed usama raid? My they sure had it together then, suddenly, we have to WAIT for more shuffling and hustling time so this inept admin can cover all their bases? So sad America, so sad.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#804534 Nov 14, 2012
Would someone tell retardo uneducated liar Obama to stop babbling about tax cuts? There are no tax cuts, taxes are what the congress makes them.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#804535 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another new tard?
I don't think so.
better than a dem turd

“life under BO”

buena vista

#804539 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
If there were soooo many liberals that paid taxes of significance (besides ultra-liberal divas and crony corporatists), who would they be so in favor of tax hikes? Out of altruism towards the ones that don't agree with them??
haha, of course not, more liberal fog and spin.
Anyone, anywhere who believes that anyone wants there taxes raised is either a liberal in denial or a complete moron. The liberals shreiking for tax raises have no intention of paying more, they have figured out ways to avoid taxes.

Example: George Lucas who sold his studios this year to likely avoid higher taxes next year.

French elite are fleeing Paris, to live in Brussels 'tax haven'- Public ...
www.publicserviceeurope.com/.../french-elite-... ...
Sep 28, 2012 France's wealthy do not feel the need to wait for the outcome of their ... per cent to a dizzying 1.8 per cent a year are pushing the loaded to flee.

Rich businessmen pulling out of France as tax-hit looms - FRANCE 24
www.france24.com/.../20121007-rich-businessme... ...- France
Oct 7, 2012 While it is not yet on the scale of the exodus of rich French after the ... the sales of stock and company stakes is pushing most people to leave,...
THE DEBIL

Chicago, IL

#804540 Nov 14, 2012
OK, ENOUGH. DEBIL KEEP FO'GETTIN' WHO HE DEALIN' WITH...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#804541 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just lily. Not one of the liberal "women" on here can be respected.
"Eman"
I have to disagree. I seldom agree with the liberal "women" stance on the issues but at the same time I respect their right to disagree. for the most part liberal "women" are misguided, my opinion, but it is not a reason to slur and demean their character.
Peace

“life under BO”

buena vista

#804542 Nov 14, 2012
THE DIRT DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, HONEY, YOU BETTER BE READY FO' WHAT WE VOTED FO'. YOU HAVE NO VOICE ANY LONGER CAUSE YOU LOST.
ever heard of the house of representatives, dirt devil?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804544 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You should, it's you.
He was talking about you, stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,823
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min mdbuilder 49,199
New Beach Boys song. 57 min The Beach Boys 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,015
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 3 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia