Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,205)

Showing posts 744,081 - 744,100 of1,073,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Of course, by signing my name to a petition, the last thing I want to have to worry about is Obama's civil army knocking at my door.
"The Social Security Administration confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S. No one has yet said what the purpose of these purchases is, though we are led to believe that they will be used only in an emergency to counteract and control civil unrest. Those against whom the hollow point bullets are to be used those causing the civil unrest must be American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens."
http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/17/who-does-th...
Yikes, Homer! Isn't that how Marxists "controlled the people" too?
When did DBWriter take over Carol, mind, body, and soul?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

If you look up these secession petitions online, anyone can sign them once you log in.

You don't have to be a resident of the state whose secession petition you are signing.

I say we all log in & sign all the petitions for the red states.

We'll get rid of the states with the highest percentage of people on food stamps & welfare.

I did find one petition I liked. It stated that before a state could secede, it had to pay off it's share of the national debt.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's make a deal:
Allow Texas to secceede and I will happily pack my bags and go there, then you guys can "exile" me.
Good idea, let's start a brain drain of productive people and exchange them for all the welfare people the liberals say the red states are so full of. After all, compassion shouldn't stop by state line, should it?
Go for it. Didn't Texas belong to Mexico in the first place?
Aye Caramba!
Yer all a buncha damn fools who'll be pissin' yer pants the minute a hurricane hits ya. We'll have to build a huge fence around it so none of ya can get back in. Bye.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If it's because of money, Homer will glady help fund your expatriation. I do not want any traitors living in my county.
Oh goody! How much we talkin' about? Just to help me make my plans.

Then again, you once promised to send me a check every month so I could make a living on topix.

Homer speaks with forked tongue.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it easy parcheesi.
<quoted text>
Eman sweating some?

:-)

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Of course, by signing my name to a petition, the last thing I want to have to worry about is Obama's civil army knocking at my door.
"The Social Security Administration confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S. No one has yet said what the purpose of these purchases is, though we are led to believe that they will be used only in an emergency to counteract and control civil unrest. Those against whom the hollow point bullets are to be used those causing the civil unrest must be American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens."
http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/17/who-does-th...
Yikes, Homer! Isn't that how Marxists "controlled the people" too?
Carol is DBWRiter in drag. OMG not the bullets thing again.
Hans

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Pay to play, baby.
If you decide to keep your home rather than selling it, to avoid paying a new tax on whatever you would realize in profit, more power to you. Now if all you're doing is flipping a series of houses...cost of doing business.
Wahh.
How generous of you to let them keep THEIR money if they don't move. The important thing is that other people's success be redistributed. All that chipping in may pay for a least one of your abortions next year.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Homer better stop posting here. What if I run for office someday as an independent/moderate? People will accuse me of being a tea bagging rightwinger because of my associations with you people.
Being a tea bagging right winger beats the HECK outa being a mid-evile, dark age, witch hunting, pitch fork and torch carrying, malicious, malovent, souless anarchist ANYDAY Homer.

And don't yew ferget it!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's 60 years old; too late. She still pines for the day of white majority rule and thinks they're going to silence liberal women once and for all in 2016!!!
Actually 61...and counting down until retirement next year!
Hallelujer!!

I certainly do not pine for a white majority. I would have voted for Condoleeza Rice in a New York minute or even Herman Cain over Obama.

But silencing liberal women who can't stop thinking it's all about them...that's true.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You've changed then.
But I was going to ask you if you knew why SS is loading up on ammunition to be sent to 41 major cities but...thank goodness!... MSN explained the whole thing.
http://money.msn.com/politics/post.aspx...
"The bullets are for Social Security's office of inspector general which has about 295 agents who investigate Social Security fraud and other crimes.
"The agents carry guns and make arrests and respond to threats against Social Security offices, employees and customers.
"Agents carry .357 caliber pistols. The bullets, which add up to about 590 per agent, are for the upcoming fiscal year. Most will be expended on the firing range."
WHEW!!! SS agents carry all that ammo just to protect us from SS fraud! What a relief!
It's too late
She's gone too far
She's lost the sun
She's come undone
She wanted truth
but all she got was lies
Came the time to realize
And it was too late
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they can export all the hispanics to Ohio, Pennsylvania and other battle-ground state to shore it up. After all, why stop at 99%? I beleive Hitler had 99.9 at one time.
Actually dumb fck, Hitler never won any majority of the vote. Didn't any of you rightwing dumbasses pay attention in history class? Was that too harsh?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a tea bagging right winger beats the HECK outa being a mid-evile, dark age, witch hunting, pitch fork and torch carrying, malicious, malovent, souless anarchist ANYDAY Homer.
And don't yew ferget it!!
Sorry, I forgot to include you, my bad.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is DBWRiter in drag. OMG not the bullets thing again.
I swear, I couldn't believe my eyes when she posted that!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Homer better stop posting here. What if I run for office someday as an independent/moderate? People will accuse me of being a tea bagging rightwinger because of my associations with you people.
Only your fellow liberals will do that, Homer. They turn on each other quite readily. Ask Hillary or Bill "they pulled the race card on me!" Clinton.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Well fortunately there are over 300 million of us true patriots living in this country so you few hundred thousand can have your fun signing petitions.
Homer getting obsessed over this petition thing.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too late
She's gone too far
She's lost the sun
She's come undone
She wanted truth
but all she got was lies
Came the time to realize
And it was too late
Doing some reflecting, Lily?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Playboy magazine ranks the University of Virginia as the number one party school in the United States. November 6 2012 was one hell of a party. Sorry Tea Party you got to let your whip up. There won't be any Tea Party celebrations planned in Virginia in 2014 or 2016.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
States do what they feel they gave to to keep businesses. I look at that as particular method as theft. Walmart is not the only business that get to keep sales tax.
It's redistribution of wealth on a huge scale, taking money from the poor and giving it to a corporation, but y'all are too damn dumb to get it.
It puts independent business out of business, who can compete with a free building, no property taxes, no sales taxes, no corporate taxes; plus we the people, pay for their employees healthcare.
Look at the Forbes list and see where the Waltons are. Dummy
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody! How much we talkin' about? Just to help me make my plans.
Then again, you once promised to send me a check every month so I could make a living on topix.
Homer speaks with forked tongue.
Homer merely abiding by the Topix TOS, no giving out personal information, so by that my hands are tied.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are all in denial. He was a big government spender, granted amnesty to millions of illegals, corporate deregulation. He singelhandedly started the demise of the middle class. When 99% of us eventually all work at Walmart, we can thank Reagan.
He unlike Obama also had the luxury to lower interest rates which helped more than anything to spur the economy.
You people live in a fantasy world with regards to Reagan.
He set the wheels in motion for a lot of the issues we face today.
No, Roosevelt did--Reagan didn't inundate a splurge of entitlements Homer-he capped them, and instead beefed up the WORKING sector, with...wait for it....JOBS.

Even if I still think of howdy-doody on strings when I think of--is that yew Mr Reagan...champiyon of the Berlin airlift, Russias invasionb of Afghanistan, the physical felling of the Berlin wall?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 744,081 - 744,100 of1,073,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,786
Woman shot dead on Chicago expressway 19 min Susan 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min Independent1 4,489
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min KiMare 48,702
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 5 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr No Warming 45,601
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••