Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804441 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down homer.
ok, calm. Tell Jimmy to calm down too, why you always picking on me? Ok, calm again.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804442 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. President biden is a scary prospect.
Calm down.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#804443 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking about Reagan, not Washington. My kidneys are fine, Homer not an abusive alchoholic like most middle-aged Republicans. BTW have been meaning to ask, how are your treatments coming along? Did you get rid of the head lice? Impetigo still an issue?
Impetigo is a funny word written or spoken.

John McCain has gone over the edge today__he's history, toast even his hottie Budweiser wife Cindy can't pull him back in from today's series of blunders. Graham backed off towards the end but is also at risk from some fallout.

Thankfully neither of the two (R) senators had been e-mailing or tweeting with Tampa's broke azz socialite Jill Kelley.

Oh and BTW did you see the birds eye view of that Hamas guy getting acquainted with Allah? We taught the heebs how to do that Homer__sleep sound eh?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804444 Nov 14, 2012
flack wrote:
DOW down 70 when Obama started the press conference. Ended today down 184. Guess Wall Street knows bullshit when it hears it. Is the crash just around the corner?
Dow is down! Yay! Rightwingers cheer!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804445 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Impetigo is a funny word written or spoken.
John McCain has gone over the edge today__he's history, toast even his hottie Budweiser wife Cindy can't pull him back in from today's series of blunders. Graham backed off towards the end but is also at risk from some fallout.
Thankfully neither of the two (R) senators had been e-mailing or tweeting with Tampa's broke azz socialite Jill Kelley.
Oh and BTW did you see the birds eye view of that Hamas guy getting acquainted with Allah? We taught the heebs how to do that Homer__sleep sound eh?
Agreed, I try and interject impetigo into any and all conversations, not literally of course, Homer no leper. Yeah, they bought the Fox News bs apparently. They are playing to their rightwing ignorant crowd. I did not see the bird's eye view. I sleep like a baby unless the drunken rightwinger down the bottom of the hill starts shooting his guns off at midnight.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#804446 Nov 14, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Lying Leech:
<quoted text>
LOL! IN DENIAL MUCH?

HELP WANTED

the republicans need you!

Must be a climate change denier and non believer of basic mathematics. Must believe every lie told by faux news daily. Must cry for tax cuts for the USA's richest, no matter what. Must hate poor people and people of color, women, and gays. Must write disgraceful disgusting emails daily and send to all your family and friends disparaging: the USA, The President and his family, Democrats, poor and gays etc.....job offers no advancement opportunities, no benefits, low pay, horrible workplace conditions and long non paid hours.

Apply here: republicansslurpmyazzzzzz.kkk
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804447 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I replied to you in no particular manner, I merely made an observation in attempts to evoke polite discourse with my usual jovial utterances.
Your jovial jocular jousting is just jabberwocky.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#804448 Nov 14, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
The government spends 3.5 Billion a year, taxing "the rich" will not pay for it all!
4 billion a day.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#804449 Nov 14, 2012
Is It Time to Roll Up the Welcome Mat Here?

Barack Obama won the election.

He did not win by stealing the election. Voter irregularities always happen. It is one reason we support voter ID rules. But even in the worse scenario of reports out there, there were not enough tales of voter irregularities to matter nationwide. This is another benefit and built in safeguard of the electoral college.

Barack Obama won. He won by turning out the most people in a well run campaign. In other words, he won fair and square.

We here at RedState are American citizens. We have no plans to secede from the union. If you do, good luck with that, but this is not the place for you.

We have a place for you here if you wish to continue the fight against Republicans in Washington like John Boehner and Mitch McConnell who’d be happy to sell us down the river to keep their power, no matter how devoid of principle or sound policy. You have a place here if you’d like to keep fighting the Democrats who are intent on further stifling economic growth, pushing forward with Obamacare, bankrupting the nation, and siding with teachers unions against kids who deserve better.

Too many people have spent the past four years obsessed with birth certificates. Now they are obsessed with voter fraud conspiracies, talk of secession, and supposed election changing news stories if only we had known.

So let’s add dabblers in this latest nuttiness to birthers as a category of people we do not welcome at RedState. Our aim is to beat the Democrats, not beat a retreat to a Confederacy that Generals Grant and Sherman rent asunder well over a hundred years ago.

Even here at RedState, while we may not much care for him, President Obama is still our President and we are still quite happily citizens of the United States. If we must drain this fever swamp that’s taken hold of a few people on the right over this past week before we can drain the swamp in Washington, so be it.

All others need not apply.

Sincerely,
Erick Erickson
Editor-in-Chief, RedState.com

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804451 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You posted this last week. You are becoming boring and mundane.
I am going to post it every week. It's part of my anger management program. The Obama joke and the voodoo doll. Come to think of it, that doll sure does look like you. If I add a little hitler mustache, it will be identical. Wait here, I'll be right back.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#804452 Nov 14, 2012
Let's see $3.6 trillion a year x 12 years is $43.2 trillion. We all know it will be more than that.$1.6 trillion in new taxes on the 'rich' in 12 years. Yeah that will help. The lost of tax revenue from a collapsed economy will be fatal. So go ahead kill the country. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804453 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, I try and interject impetigo into any and all conversations,
And that is why you stopped getting invited to the monthly office parties. Pick a new disease, try something new....anything....I am begging you.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#804454 Nov 14, 2012
**You met New Yawk's Male Counterpart.

The Husband who rang your bell.

Yeah, you were ringin' out like a broken Seal out of S.E.R.E. Training.

What a beautiful thang!

***You're right. "Sometimes" I AM not. ;)
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
**HER MALE COUNTERPART?

***YOU'RE NOT "NEW YAWK"
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#804455 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, just missing the old thread weasel and you seem like a weasel. You want to be the new thread weasel?
That would be your job; an Obama-worshipping weasel is always the most vile.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#804456 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, I try and interject impetigo into any and all conversations, not literally of course, Homer no leper. Yeah, they bought the Fox News bs apparently. They are playing to their rightwing ignorant crowd. I did not see the bird's eye view. I sleep like a baby unless the drunken rightwinger down the bottom of the hill starts shooting his guns off at midnight.
I understand Homer__violence upsets you__that's actually a huge plus in life IMO.

So the gubmint yanked the Broadstreet chica's security clearance today__that gal wasn't ready for Jill Kelley was she? No one was it appears__cept for the shrink and the creditors.

How does one get $3.5 million out of round and have a flirtatious e-mail extravaganza going on with America's #2 military man?

Hey, what ever happened to Mitt Romney???

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804457 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>ok, calm. Tell Jimmy to calm down too, why you always picking on me? Ok, calm again.
I think we all just need to calm down.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#804458 Nov 14, 2012
stockmarket loving osama right now......
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#804459 Nov 14, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people are warming up to Obamacare now that they're seeing the benefits as opposed to the lies the right has been spreading. The latest polls show that those who want it to stay and even expand stands at 49% as opposed to 33% that want it repealed.
As for Massachusetts, we are one of the most highly educated states. Romney wouldn't have had a chance passing this legislation in a red state like Alabama.
Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Fifty percent (50%) of Likely U.S. Voters favor repeal of President Obama’s national health care law, while 44% are opposed to repeal, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804460 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, I try and interject impetigo into any and all conversations
Someone get homer a box of tissue.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#804462 Nov 14, 2012
Dow industrial average down 700 points since Obama was reelected. Apparently some voting Americans are masochists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Edmond Pulpo 181,905
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Rick Moss 71,133
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 22 min Le Jimbo 22
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,250
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]