Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,041 - 744,060 of 1,100,372 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#804255 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's 60 years old; too late. She still pines for the day of white majority rule and thinks they're going to silence liberal women once and for all in 2016!!!
Actually 61...and counting down until retirement next year!
Hallelujer!!

I certainly do not pine for a white majority. I would have voted for Condoleeza Rice in a New York minute or even Herman Cain over Obama.

But silencing liberal women who can't stop thinking it's all about them...that's true.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804256 Nov 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You've changed then.
But I was going to ask you if you knew why SS is loading up on ammunition to be sent to 41 major cities but...thank goodness!... MSN explained the whole thing.
http://money.msn.com/politics/post.aspx...
"The bullets are for Social Security's office of inspector general which has about 295 agents who investigate Social Security fraud and other crimes.
"The agents carry guns and make arrests and respond to threats against Social Security offices, employees and customers.
"Agents carry .357 caliber pistols. The bullets, which add up to about 590 per agent, are for the upcoming fiscal year. Most will be expended on the firing range."
WHEW!!! SS agents carry all that ammo just to protect us from SS fraud! What a relief!
It's too late
She's gone too far
She's lost the sun
She's come undone
She wanted truth
but all she got was lies
Came the time to realize
And it was too late
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804257 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they can export all the hispanics to Ohio, Pennsylvania and other battle-ground state to shore it up. After all, why stop at 99%? I beleive Hitler had 99.9 at one time.
Actually dumb fck, Hitler never won any majority of the vote. Didn't any of you rightwing dumbasses pay attention in history class? Was that too harsh?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804258 Nov 14, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a tea bagging right winger beats the HECK outa being a mid-evile, dark age, witch hunting, pitch fork and torch carrying, malicious, malovent, souless anarchist ANYDAY Homer.
And don't yew ferget it!!
Sorry, I forgot to include you, my bad.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804259 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is DBWRiter in drag. OMG not the bullets thing again.
I swear, I couldn't believe my eyes when she posted that!
carol

Orlando, FL

#804260 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
Homer better stop posting here. What if I run for office someday as an independent/moderate? People will accuse me of being a tea bagging rightwinger because of my associations with you people.
Only your fellow liberals will do that, Homer. They turn on each other quite readily. Ask Hillary or Bill "they pulled the race card on me!" Clinton.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804261 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
Well fortunately there are over 300 million of us true patriots living in this country so you few hundred thousand can have your fun signing petitions.
Homer getting obsessed over this petition thing.
carol

Orlando, FL

#804262 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too late
She's gone too far
She's lost the sun
She's come undone
She wanted truth
but all she got was lies
Came the time to realize
And it was too late
Doing some reflecting, Lily?
brown eyes

Vinton, VA

#804263 Nov 14, 2012
Playboy magazine ranks the University of Virginia as the number one party school in the United States. November 6 2012 was one hell of a party. Sorry Tea Party you got to let your whip up. There won't be any Tea Party celebrations planned in Virginia in 2014 or 2016.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804264 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
States do what they feel they gave to to keep businesses. I look at that as particular method as theft. Walmart is not the only business that get to keep sales tax.
It's redistribution of wealth on a huge scale, taking money from the poor and giving it to a corporation, but y'all are too damn dumb to get it.
It puts independent business out of business, who can compete with a free building, no property taxes, no sales taxes, no corporate taxes; plus we the people, pay for their employees healthcare.
Look at the Forbes list and see where the Waltons are. Dummy
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804265 Nov 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody! How much we talkin' about? Just to help me make my plans.
Then again, you once promised to send me a check every month so I could make a living on topix.
Homer speaks with forked tongue.
Homer merely abiding by the Topix TOS, no giving out personal information, so by that my hands are tied.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#804266 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are all in denial. He was a big government spender, granted amnesty to millions of illegals, corporate deregulation. He singelhandedly started the demise of the middle class. When 99% of us eventually all work at Walmart, we can thank Reagan.
He unlike Obama also had the luxury to lower interest rates which helped more than anything to spur the economy.
You people live in a fantasy world with regards to Reagan.
He set the wheels in motion for a lot of the issues we face today.
No, Roosevelt did--Reagan didn't inundate a splurge of entitlements Homer-he capped them, and instead beefed up the WORKING sector, with...wait for it....JOBS.

Even if I still think of howdy-doody on strings when I think of--is that yew Mr Reagan...champiyon of the Berlin airlift, Russias invasionb of Afghanistan, the physical felling of the Berlin wall?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804267 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I'm over it.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804268 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Actually dumb fck,
I like your style.
carol

Orlando, FL

#804269 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>When did DBWriter take over Carol, mind, body, and soul?
MSN explained it. Social Security agents have to protect us from Social Security fraud.

What a big relief!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#804270 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer sweating it a little too ?

:-)

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#804271 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I swear, I couldn't believe my eyes when she posted that!
DBWriter would fit in with Carol's information sources quite well.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804272 Nov 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Only your fellow liberals will do that, Homer. They turn on each other quite readily. Ask Hillary or Bill "they pulled the race card on me!" Clinton.
Tell us how the republicans plan to silence women once and for all in 2016.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804273 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>When did DBWriter take over Carol, mind, body, and soul?
When she starts about Weaver and McVeigh; the conversion will be complete.
carol

Orlando, FL

#804274 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it easy parcheesi.
<quoted text>
I love that phrase! Haven't heard it a long time.

Say it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Posted Response 49,530
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 24 min andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 26 min andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 31 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 33 min andet1987 1,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000