Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
744,021 - 744,040 of 1,100,254 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804235 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
McCain and Lindsey Graham just completed a press conference in which they compared Benghazi to Watergate and Iran Contra, what they want is a Senate select committee to look into the Benghazi affair in order to "bring the truth to the American people."
McCain once again listed the questions that need to be answered and Graham dittoed. Well, they forgot the only question that actually matters__why was Stephens at the consulate on that particular day rather than safe and sound at the Embassy in Tripoli?
Maybe he had a date that day.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804236 Nov 14, 2012
Homer better stop posting here. What if I run for office someday as an independent/moderate? People will accuse me of being a tea bagging rightwinger because of my associations with you people.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804237 Nov 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I'm not going anywhere.
But I sure would like to sign one of those petitions in protest.
Then you can call me a traitor...or a patriot...whichever.
You don't have to sign anything, just leave this country.
carol

Orlando, FL

#804238 Nov 14, 2012
Of course, by signing my name to a petition, the last thing I want to have to worry about is Obama's civil army knocking at my door.

"The Social Security Administration confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S. No one has yet said what the purpose of these purchases is, though we are led to believe that they will be used only in an emergency to counteract and control civil unrest. Those against whom the hollow point bullets are to be used those causing the civil unrest must be American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens."

http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/17/who-does-th...

Yikes, Homer! Isn't that how Marxists "controlled the people" too?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804239 Nov 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I'm not going anywhere.
But I sure would like to sign one of those petitions in protest.
Then you can call me a traitor...or a patriot...whichever.
If it's because of money, Homer will glady help fund your expatriation. I do not want any traitors living in my county.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804240 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who shop there should refuse to pay sales tax. You're a dummy
States do what they feel they gave to to keep businesses. I look at that as particular method as theft. Walmart is not the only business that get to keep sales tax.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804241 Nov 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>We're Americans, and we come from everywhere. From the country's earliest beginnings, that's kinda been the whole point.
If you've learned nothing else, you should have learned this much, carol.
She's 60 years old; too late. She still pines for the day of white majority rule and thinks they're going to silence liberal women once and for all in 2016!!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#804242 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, there is so much money in this industry along with identity politics that will all than ensure that this murder-spree will continue.
Jeez, you're just determined to look at the cloud rather than the silver lining aren't you?

Think of all the jobs created for abortionists!! And they pay more than minimum wage, too...win-win!!

Learn to accentuate the positive - you'll live longer.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#804243 Nov 14, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
New petition: Deport everyone who wants to secede
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20...
Let's make a deal:

Allow Texas to secceede and I will happily pack my bags and go there, then you guys can "exile" me.

Good idea, let's start a brain drain of productive people and exchange them for all the welfare people the liberals say the red states are so full of. After all, compassion shouldn't stop by state line, should it?
carol

Orlando, FL

#804244 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>We're Americans, and we come from everywhere. From the country's earliest beginnings, that's kinda been the whole point.
If you've learned nothing else, you should have learned this much, carol.
You've changed then.

But I was going to ask you if you knew why SS is loading up on ammunition to be sent to 41 major cities but...thank goodness!... MSN explained the whole thing.

http://money.msn.com/politics/post.aspx...

"The bullets are for Social Security's office of inspector general which has about 295 agents who investigate Social Security fraud and other crimes.

"The agents carry guns and make arrests and respond to threats against Social Security offices, employees and customers.

"Agents carry .357 caliber pistols. The bullets, which add up to about 590 per agent, are for the upcoming fiscal year. Most will be expended on the firing range."

WHEW!!! SS agents carry all that ammo just to protect us from SS fraud! What a relief!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804245 Nov 14, 2012
Well fortunately there are over 300 million of us true patriots living in this country so you few hundred thousand can have your fun signing petitions.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#804246 Nov 14, 2012
Petraeus-Rubio 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If Texas does secede, will their booming Hispanic population insist they rename the new country Texico?
No, they can export all the hispanics to Ohio, Pennsylvania and other battle-ground state to shore it up. After all, why stop at 99%? I beleive Hitler had 99.9 at one time.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804247 Nov 14, 2012
carol wrote:
Of course, by signing my name to a petition, the last thing I want to have to worry about is Obama's civil army knocking at my door.
"The Social Security Administration confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S. No one has yet said what the purpose of these purchases is, though we are led to believe that they will be used only in an emergency to counteract and control civil unrest. Those against whom the hollow point bullets are to be used those causing the civil unrest must be American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens."
When did DBWriter take over Carol, mind, body, and soul?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#804248 Nov 14, 2012
If you look up these secession petitions online, anyone can sign them once you log in.

You don't have to be a resident of the state whose secession petition you are signing.

I say we all log in & sign all the petitions for the red states.

We'll get rid of the states with the highest percentage of people on food stamps & welfare.

I did find one petition I liked. It stated that before a state could secede, it had to pay off it's share of the national debt.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804249 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's make a deal:
Allow Texas to secceede and I will happily pack my bags and go there, then you guys can "exile" me.
Good idea, let's start a brain drain of productive people and exchange them for all the welfare people the liberals say the red states are so full of. After all, compassion shouldn't stop by state line, should it?
Go for it. Didn't Texas belong to Mexico in the first place?
Aye Caramba!
Yer all a buncha damn fools who'll be pissin' yer pants the minute a hurricane hits ya. We'll have to build a huge fence around it so none of ya can get back in. Bye.
carol

Orlando, FL

#804250 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If it's because of money, Homer will glady help fund your expatriation. I do not want any traitors living in my county.
Oh goody! How much we talkin' about? Just to help me make my plans.

Then again, you once promised to send me a check every month so I could make a living on topix.

Homer speaks with forked tongue.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#804251 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it easy parcheesi.
<quoted text>
Eman sweating some?

:-)

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#804252 Nov 14, 2012
carol wrote:
Carol is DBWRiter in drag. OMG not the bullets thing again.
Hans

New York, NY

#804253 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>Pay to play, baby.
If you decide to keep your home rather than selling it, to avoid paying a new tax on whatever you would realize in profit, more power to you. Now if all you're doing is flipping a series of houses...cost of doing business.
Wahh.
How generous of you to let them keep THEIR money if they don't move. The important thing is that other people's success be redistributed. All that chipping in may pay for a least one of your abortions next year.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#804254 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
Homer better stop posting here. What if I run for office someday as an independent/moderate? People will accuse me of being a tea bagging rightwinger because of my associations with you people.
Being a tea bagging right winger beats the HECK outa being a mid-evile, dark age, witch hunting, pitch fork and torch carrying, malicious, malovent, souless anarchist ANYDAY Homer.

And don't yew ferget it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 9 min kyjeepman 1,453
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min SpaceBlues 46,324
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 27 min Dems Suk 1,904
Win a Free McDonalds Gift Card 29 min Gift Card Expert 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 30 min Union Corrupt 7,561
Abby 8-30 42 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info