Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,201)

Showing posts 744,001 - 744,020 of1,071,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's not. Stupid fckn politicians. His responsibility is to make sure florida has an environment that allows families to take care of themselves.
Part of that environment is better access to affordable health insurance so people can actually get healthcare.

If you had a brain, which is extremely doubtful, you would know "Obamacare" helps those who are helping themselves. They are working but their cheapass employers(i.e. people like you) aren't providing health insurance programs.

So really. Rick Scott is an idiot who just saw his state vote Democrat. He is scared sh*tless of his job & will finally quit putting politics over the people of his state.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
And as you have discovered, best sampled directly from the spigot.
who'd know better than you?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I think it was Joe (deadbeat dad, not Eagle)Walsh who said women's lives being endangered in pregnancy and childbirth was a crock in such enlightened times as ours. Paul Munster would probably favor keeping his wealthy wife alive (unless the children's trust could be revoked), but no exceptions on that person-hood plank for rape, incest, or imminent demise.
You still here, skank? Hahahahaha
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Zee Debil actually likes zee taste of sperms, particularly his own. When you have just rav-ished a wo-man and she ees sprawed on the covers on the floor with her mouth open and a leetle bit of sali-va drooling out, then! Then is the time to crawl up between her long, lovely legs and to - how you say?- re-cover zee evi-dence. She - or he - weel love you for zis...
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Norman Rockwell kinda heart warming.
I grew up near Norman Rockwell. He lived in Stockbridge MA and used to be seen around town in the summers, mostly painting of course. Did not think much of it back then as I was only a teenager. He was very unique.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Deport them to where?. Homer being as irrational as those wanting to secede.
Well, to TEXICO, of course. Where else?
Geez.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The twins will have a playboy spread and a book deal.
The American dream.
Zee Debil weel bet a hundred million francs you are right! What could be more Amer-ican zen profiting from zee misery of others?
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of that environment is better access to affordable health insurance so people can actually get healthcare.
If you had a brain, which is extremely doubtful, you would know "Obamacare" helps those who are helping themselves. They are working but their cheapass employers(i.e. people like you) aren't providing health insurance programs.
So really. Rick Scott is an idiot who just saw his state vote Democrat. He is scared sh*tless of his job & will finally quit putting politics over the people of his state.
According to you Obamacare is free, even saves money. Why should employers pay for healthcare when Obama is giving it away?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get the memo? Obamacares is the law of the land.
Like i said, stupid fckn politicians...and the sheep that follow them.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Here’s a tough question the press should ask the President!! Mr. President why did you lie about Benghazi!! I doubt the Liberal Media has the courage to ask the question but if they did will they allow the President to simply say (It’s an On Going Investigation) or just totally Avoid Answering It? We will see if the President Press Core will ask the Tough Question…Not Holding My Breath

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Carol, by now you must know Homer is hopelessly lost. I figured that out quite some time ago. You see most people do not know this, but years ago I helped out Homer in a very personal way. I actually donated a kidney to him and thought he would be most appreciative. Now, long after the fact, I realize this is not the case. Do you think it is fair that Homer is walking around with three kidneys and I only have one? It just captures the type of guy he is.
What!? You also donated a kidney to homer? Did he try and have you deported after the surgery?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheheheheheh, you are try-ing to shame zee Debil using sex? He ees not at all sure zis ees a winning formula? Plus, what you just dees-cribe, ees guessing. Wouldn't you rather know for sure?
You're obviously French and you exhibit expertise on the subject... one can only conclude you enjoy this delicacy from its source and in its purest form.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Poll
Of these, what office would you like to see John Kerry hold during President Obama's second term?

Secretary of State

19%

1051 votes

Secretary of Defense

15%

842 votes

U.S. Senator

64%

3473 votes

| 5367 votes | Results
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Well, to TEXICO, of course. Where else?
Geez.
copyright that NOW!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you Obamacare is free, even saves money. Why should employers pay for healthcare when Obama is giving it away?
Walmart has figured out how to be the largest recipient of redistribution of wealth. They collect sales tax and keep it; then instruct their underpaid parttime employees on how to qualify for medicaide.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She your daughter?
you always cease to amaze.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey putz, quit taking money from other people to pay for your health insurance. You cheap ass moocher
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them to move to Alaska!
Alaska, they receive more federal money than anyone.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a doctor's appointment to get a prescription for the pill. Not all women can take the pill & require other, more expensive routes.
And here you are, now putting an income level before a person can have sex.
The point is not "should", the point is to make contraception more available.
More available means fewer abortions.
But there you go again, being too stupid to know that these are related.
the point your missing is that with the exception of rape there is no way to get pregnant or get someone pregnant without a persons choice of actions. Sex is not a need it is a desire ,if one can't aford to protect themselves they should be responible enough to not act . As an adult you should know there are many things you may desire but can not aford. Should someone else be forced to pay for everything one desires? If that's you're way of thinking, I desire a jet airplain,I don't need it,it won't harm me not to have it but you should buy it for me.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Deport them to where?. Homer being as irrational as those wanting to secede.
I don't care, anywhere. Fck em, Homer has no use for traitors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 744,001 - 744,020 of1,071,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-10 6 min Stina2 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Mister Tonka 97,416
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 25 min In Your Face 66
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min wojar 173,531
Amy 7-10 28 min edogxxx 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min well 48,674
Chinese hackers hit U.S. personnel networks 1 hr Sounds good 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search