Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804290 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Very large vaginal probes.
Where as liberals have very small "vaginal probes"

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#804291 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how the republicans plan to silence women once and for all in 2016.
"silence women once and for all"... hahahahahaha You guys are soo phony, full of it and entirely free of honesty in neither rhetoric nor action.

I am all for a support of rapid breakdown of the GOP, for sure, but you liberals will NOT stay on top forever. Or, to say it like that, if you DO, the "rich" has a heck of a lot of more mobility today than in 1917 and even assets can be moved before the shite hits the fan..

Location hidden

#804292 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
A new fffuckffface?
Me know think so, fktard.
What's that?? What is fktard??

Help me out you gracious victor.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804294 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where as liberals have very small "vaginal probes"
Zing! Good one.
Hans

New York, NY

#804295 Nov 14, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nobama the dummy"
"We need the DC dough y'all"? The dough you speak of is the taxpayers dough. We all realize that none of the dough came from you, you are not a taxpayer, you are one with your hand out a taxtaker.
Peace
KMA
Americans don't care about any of it.

In the course of his first term, Obama increased the federal debt by just shy of $6 trillion and, in return, grew the economy by $905 billion.

So, as Lance Roberts at Street Talk Live pointed out, in order to generate every $1 of economic growth the United States had to borrow about $5.60.

There's no one out there on the planet – whether it's "the rich" or the Chinese – who can afford to carry on bankrolling that rate of return.

According to one CBO analysis, US government spending is sustainable as long as the rest of the world is prepared to sink 19 percent of its GDP into U.S. Treasury debt.

We already know the answer to that: In order to avoid the public humiliation of a failed bond auction, the U.S. Treasury sells 70 percent of the debt it issues to the Federal Reserve – which is to say the left hand of the U.S. government is borrowing money from the right hand of the U.S. government.

It's government as a Nigerian email scam, with Ben Bernanke playing the role of the dictator's widow with $4 trillion under her bed that she's willing to wire to Timmy Geithner as soon as he sends her his bank account details.

If that's all a bit too technical, here's the gist: There's nothing holding the joint up.

So, Washington cannot be saved from itself. For the moment, tend to your state, and county, town and school district, and demonstrate the virtues of responsible self-government at the local level.

Americans as a whole have joined the rest of the Western world in voting themselves a lifestyle they are not willing to earn. The longer any course correction is postponed the more convulsive it will be. Alas, on Tuesday, the electorate opted to defer it for another four years. I doubt they'll get that long.

But a Congressman talking about rape, a binder and Obama feeling your pain was what mattered most to voters.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804296 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan expanded the earned income credit to a height beyond what was called for then or even now then stated that it defined his administration.
47% of Americans pay no federal income tax? Thank Ronnie.
LOL, Iran Contra defined Reagan's administration__Mr Gorbonifar!
Forget it, to them he always wore a suit and flagpin on his lapel and he said great things about America so doesn't matter what he actually did. Plus he liked jelly beans. Plus Nancy said 'just say no' which has become the Republican mantra for the last 30 years, Realtime and a few others not withstanding.

Location hidden

#804297 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh, well, perhaps you didn't get the memo: half the population are women, there are 62 million of child bearing age.
It is about women, we are the creators of life, we are the mothers, the wives, the sisters, and you will never silence us.
Don't you worry. We won't have anything to do with people like you and would love to leave you entirely alone if it weren't for the fact that our wallets are being bled for you every day.

A coalition of women (that feel slighted by the white man), blacks (who feel slighted by the "white man"), hispanics (that wants a "reconquista"), elite crony corporatists and welfare recipients will NEVER be able to lose ANY election once merged.

Also, It is about men, we are the enablers of life, we are the fathers, the husbands, the brothers and you will NEVER EVER silence US.

Finally, keep hitting at it liberals. Also, the more "republicans" here to take a beating or two, the more maybe these naive souls start realizing who they are dealing with....

-It's much more fun to watch a pack of wolves on TV rather than running away from them-
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804298 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you suppose the u.n. treaty obama supports would ban those type of bullets?
We don't take no stinking orders from the U.N.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804299 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Me know think so, fktard.
One post and you fckd it up. WOW!
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#804300 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
The people who shop there should refuse to pay sales tax. You're a dummy
You're a dummy; you not only work at Walmart, but you voted for the incompetent Obama to fail for another 4 years. LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#804301 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan expanded the earned income credit to a height beyond what was called for then or even now then stated that it defined his administration.
47% of Americans pay no federal income tax? Thank Ronnie.
LOL, Iran Contra defined Reagan's administration__Mr Gorbonifar!
Am ah smilin-are muh lips moving--ah can't tell....

http://web.synacor.com/api/hangar.php/c21hcnR...

GOD Bless America, our families, our troops, the Constitution and Term Limits on the office of POTUS!!

TEA!
H2S!
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#804302 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
It's too late
She's gone too far
She's lost the sun
She's come undone
She wanted truth
but all she got was lies
Came the time to realize
And it was too late
Nancy Pelosi...after finally having ObamaSCARE read to her.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#804304 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Tell us how the republicans plan to silence women once and for all in 2016.
The first step should be cutting off your liquor supply.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#804305 Nov 14, 2012
Petraeus-Jindal 2016 wrote:
Well. Israel just kill the Palestinian leader of Hamas. Sit back and watch the sh't hit the fan now!
(I wonder if Obama will apologize to the Arab world for Israel's lapse in judgement?)
The whole world is unraveling and we have an empty chair for president. Anyone else see a connection?
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#804306 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh, well, perhaps you didn't get the memo: half the population are women, there are 62 million of child bearing age.
It is about women, we are the creators of life, we are the mothers, the wives, the sisters, and you will never silence us.
I'd settle for just you.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#804308 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Pls don't say you miss him. He'll come back with a vengeance of 48 400 word posts that no one will read.
BTW, where's Ruth been?
Ruth is dead; she was buried next to Jean.

Location hidden

#804309 Nov 14, 2012
Here are the updates over the TX secession talks, or at least how I see it.

There is no longer any goal to "embarrass" Obama or "send a message to DC" only, but rather now a serious sweep of opinion among with some legal skirmishing. And the Texans have done it before, TWICE. Also, remember, they have their OWN power grid as only nation in the state.

At present, I doubt it will go much further than awakening opinion, but it WILL make it harder to tax and regulate more in Texas and should have a positive effect upon the rest of the deep south in some fashion.

Finally, remember that Texas is not a sissy with regards to their own power and would be top 15 countries in the world if they were on their own.

What started, mostly like a spontaneous burst of frustration is drifting more into the realm of open and entirely new directions. It still looks more like Texas will stay in the union rather than not, but the public opinion in TX is definitely open to listening more to this.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#804310 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You still here, skank? Hahahahaha
I've told you before, I'm not related to you by blood nor marriage so quit with the family names, punk bitch. Who's gunner doing now? fried fred? Must be terribly traumatic for you.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#804311 Nov 14, 2012
Oh God wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother, all of these important facts the media seem to leave out because most Americans are by far more worried about money than anyother thing. If it wasn't for the greedy whites vote we would in no way have a black president. Poverty crime and murder was kept out of this election because our cares are far from those issues. Take a look at the stock market right now and see were all your money is going white America!
GAWD!!!!!!!!!! I am so flippin sick of this race issue...we are Americans....black, white, pink-- lavender, who the frack cares...we should just look at each other as people who want a better future for ourselves and our children.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#804312 Nov 14, 2012
TSM wrote:
Obama’s holding a press conference today… Politico: Hard question await, forgive me but isn’t this same press that said it was Their Job to assure Obama’s presidency was a success… What Change? I think the toughest question that will be asked… Mr. President Will you be playing more or less Golf in your second term or who do you think will win the Super Bowl!! The press getting tough on Obama….Laughable!!!
DOW down 70. Anybody want to bet it is a lot lower after the press conference?$1.6 trillion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health tips from healthy 70 yr. old 29 min actorvet 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 58 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 8 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Mandela 68,666
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]