Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,198)

Showing posts 743,941 - 743,960 of1,078,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Homer. Let's talk about agan.
When Reagan compromised with crats on tax increases in exchange for promised spending cun understood thatt all taxes, or tax increases, are qual.
The tax cuts extrdinary sparked the lonex” era had vanished.
We have now approached a similar misery index level reaching a 28-year high.
Unfortunately, liberals are unable to separate facts from myths - among them Reagan’s tax cuts created s since Franklin Roosevelt. From 1981 to 1989, the deficit under Reagan inicit steadily dropped.
Tax cuts were not the problem. Tax revenues under agan rose from 9 billion in 1981 to nearly $1 trillion in 989.
The cause of the agan deficits was the 1982 to 1983 agan defense spending designed to take down thet
The lesson here is never the answer.
NAH, CAROL, LES' TALK ABOUT YOU INSTEAD.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Here's a list of states where residents have filed secession petitions to secede in the wake of the presidential election:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
The people in Alabama have more brains than the libtards here.
How's Obama doing uniting the nation, libtards?
Hope!
Change!
Wow, that's almost all 57 of them!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
David Petreaus has just announced that he WILL testify against Obama in the Benghazigate investigation. YOU'RE SCREWED OBAMA!. Nice try though.
It's really getting interesting now. "Hell hath not fury, like a General scorned".
By the way, who was FDR's driver, with whom he had an affair? How soon we forget?
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

IF YOU WERE TO DESCRIBE YOUR ASS IN ONE WORD, CAROL, HOW BIG WOULD IT BE?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Your innate love of all things 'woman' drips from your every word, sir. And your willingness to look beyond our appearance is so refreshing!
(Don't look now, but sarcasm might be involved here....)
:)
Translation: I'm ugly as sh't too.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Q: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAROL AN' AN ACTUAL ABORTION?
A: IN AN ACTUAL ABORTION YOU DON' HAVE TO STAB THE BABY OVER AN' OVER IN THE FACE WITH RUSTY SCISSORS TO KILL IT, YOU CAN JUS STICK A HOSE IN THERE, BREAK IT UP A L'IL, AN' THEN SUCK IT OUT. YOU COULD ALSO STAB IT WITH A COAT HANGER DEBIL S'POSE, BUT THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THE QUESTION.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

CAROL AN' SOME CUTE L'IL FETUSES ARE WALKIN' ALONG THE STREET AN' THEY COME UPON A HUGE EGG IN A BLUE SERGE PLAY OUTFIT THAT HAS APPARENTLY FALLEN OFF A WALL AND BROKEN INTO A MILLION PIECES. "OH MY GOD!" CAROL SHRIEKS, "SOMEONE CALL 911, HE'S BEEN HURT!" ONE OF THE FETUSES LEANS OVER TO ANOTHER AN' SAYS UNDER HIS BREATH, "OH SURE, WHEN IT'S A FERTILIZED EGG SUDDENLY IT'S A "HE.""
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama’s holding a press conference today… Politico: Hard question await, forgive me but isn’t this same press that said it was Their Job to assure Obama’s presidency was a success… What Change? I think the toughest question that will be asked… Mr. President Will you be playing more or less Golf in your second term or who do you think will win the Super Bowl!! The press getting tough on Obama….Laughable!!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
Sometimes It's Hard To Be A Woman...(in a catholictard society)
Two investigations are under way into the death of a woman who was 17 weeks pregnant, at University Hospital Galway last month.
Savita Halappanavar (31), a dentist, presented with back pain at the hospital on October 21st, was found to be miscarrying, and died of septicaemia a week later.
Her husband, Praveen Halappanavar (34), an engineer at Boston Scientific in Galway, says she asked several times over a three-day period that the pregnancy be terminated. He says that, having been told she was miscarrying, and after one day in severe pain, Ms Halappanavar asked for a medical termination.
This was refused, he says, because the foetal heartbeat was still present and they were told,“this is a Catholic country”.
She spent a further 2½ days “in agony” until the foetal heartbeat stopped.
Paul Ryan Wins!!!
Actually I think it was Joe (deadbeat dad, not Eagle)Walsh who said women's lives being endangered in pregnancy and childbirth was a crock in such enlightened times as ours. Paul Munster would probably favor keeping his wealthy wife alive (unless the children's trust could be revoked), but no exceptions on that person-hood plank for rape, incest, or imminent demise.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Petraeus-Jindal 2016 wrote:
Breaking News: Federal Agents have secured a warrant and have raided Paula Broadwell's home in Charlotte, N.C. After an unusually slow start removing evidence, FBI Director Robert Mullens had to order the agents to "get to work and stop sniffing her underwear!"
That's gross!

However, Fox has already reported she chooses to go Commando.
dim

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: I'm ugly as sh't too.
I would leaver her if I was her husband. Most lib woment get real fugly after 25.
dim

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
CAROL AN' SOME CUTE L'IL FETUSES ARE WALKIN' ALONG THE STREET AN' THEY COME UPON A HUGE EGG IN A BLUE SERGE PLAY OUTFIT THAT HAS APPARENTLY FALLEN OFF A WALL AND BROKEN INTO A MILLION PIECES. "OH MY GOD!" CAROL SHRIEKS, "SOMEONE CALL 911, HE'S BEEN HURT!" ONE OF THE FETUSES LEANS OVER TO ANOTHER AN' SAYS UNDER HIS BREATH, "OH SURE, WHEN IT'S A FERTILIZED EGG SUDDENLY IT'S A "HE.""
People like you are the reason abortion is legal.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Here's a list of states where residents have filed secession petitions to secede in the wake of the presidential election:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
The people in Alabama have more brains than the libtards here.
How's Obama doing uniting the nation, libtards?
Hope!
Change!
Anyone who says they want to secede might as well be saying,“Waaaaaah! I want a unicorn!”........ stupid and delusional,,just like you Waxtard.

Secession will never happen.
The federal government will never allow it. State legislators will never support it broadly enough to vote for it — if at all. But that wont stop sore losers like you from whining, pouting, stamping your little feet and clenching your little fists.

Incidentally, secession is an act of treason.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Cow sperm is con-sidered a del-i-cacy here in France, I am sur-prised you have dis-cov-ered a taste for eet?
Those crazy french. Don't they realize cows are female.
dim

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

US on Track to Hit Fifth Straight $1T Deficit

Congrats Democrats! Morons.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

CAROL COMES OUT OF HER SURGERY IN THE DUMPSTER OUT BEHIND THE ABORTION CLINIC WHERE SHE'S BEEN SEWING BITS AND PIECES OF FETUSES BACK TOGETHER TRYING TO RECREATE LIFE. RIGHT BEHIND HER STUMBLES THIS UNGODLY LOOKING PATCHWORK OF A CREATURE WITH FOUR ARMS, 3 HEADS, AND ANGEL'S WINGS. A HOMELESS VET LYING IN THE GUTTER WATCHES THIS SOLEMNLY AND WHEN THE THING BEHIND CAROL TRIPS OVER HIS LEG AND FALLS INTO THE STORM DRAIN, THE BUM WATCHES IT FOR A WHILE THROUGH THE GRATE AND SAYS TO CAROL, "CAN'T SWIM, CAN IT."

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
"The election is over and President Obama won," Scott said. "I'm responsible for the families of Florida.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/rick...
No he's not. Stupid fckn politicians. His responsibility is to make sure florida has an environment that allows families to take care of themselves.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
That's gross!
However, Fox has already reported she chooses to go Commando.
OH, I DON'T KNOW... I STILL DO IT... IT'S A GOOD HABIT TO GET INTO FOR A LOT OF REASONS... DID YOU SEE THE MIPPLES ON THE KELLY-GIRL? OMIGAWD! JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS AN' SHE COULD PAY ALL HER DEBTS AND BUY A NEW CARE FOR HER CRAZY SISTER!(MIPPLE: MASSIVE NIPPLE) BUT, LET ME JUST REMIND YOU WE DON NOT WANT TO BE THE ONES TO RUSH TO JUDGMENT... ON THE OTHER HAND, WHO WANTS TO BE LAST IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES...
QUARTERBACK: "OK, DON, SHE'S ALL YOURS.."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Check out www.tampabay.com/ today's feature articles read like VF.
Ms Kelley and her sister are both batshyte crazy___I guess that the nations top military brass didn't notice.
Seems the Kwaham twins are a couple of grifters!! Note that both Jill Kelly and Paula Broadwell are both married to doctors!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them to move to Alaska!
Daughter in Alaska; high today forecasted for -31º. Kids at her school routinely lick metal playground equipment. Stupidity is everywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 743,941 - 743,960 of1,078,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 11 min RACE 10
Amy 7-23 20 min Kuuipo 8
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 36 min Guest 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Beavis 174,477
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 1 hr Brian Shepard 116
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 1 hr Brian Shepard 297
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••