Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#804310 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You still here, skank? Hahahahaha
I've told you before, I'm not related to you by blood nor marriage so quit with the family names, punk bitch. Who's gunner doing now? fried fred? Must be terribly traumatic for you.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#804311 Nov 14, 2012
Oh God wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen brother, all of these important facts the media seem to leave out because most Americans are by far more worried about money than anyother thing. If it wasn't for the greedy whites vote we would in no way have a black president. Poverty crime and murder was kept out of this election because our cares are far from those issues. Take a look at the stock market right now and see were all your money is going white America!
GAWD!!!!!!!!!! I am so flippin sick of this race issue...we are Americans....black, white, pink-- lavender, who the frack cares...we should just look at each other as people who want a better future for ourselves and our children.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#804312 Nov 14, 2012
TSM wrote:
Obama’s holding a press conference today… Politico: Hard question await, forgive me but isn’t this same press that said it was Their Job to assure Obama’s presidency was a success… What Change? I think the toughest question that will be asked… Mr. President Will you be playing more or less Golf in your second term or who do you think will win the Super Bowl!! The press getting tough on Obama….Laughable!!!
DOW down 70. Anybody want to bet it is a lot lower after the press conference?$1.6 trillion?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804313 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We don't take no stinking orders from the U.N.
Fckn-a homer! let's go shot up some beer cans!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804314 Nov 14, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> DOW down 70. Anybody want to bet it is a lot lower after the press conference?$1.6 trillion?
Gotta get out while taxes are low.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#804315 Nov 14, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The whole world is unraveling and we have an empty chair for president. Anyone else see a connection?
Yeah right, this whole Suzuki bankruptcy might be the last straw.

I wish to fk we had two empty chairs during Bush's second term__his and Cheney's.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804316 Nov 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I've told you before, I'm not related to you by blood nor marriage so quit with the family names, punk bitch. Who's gunner doing now? fried fred? Must be terribly traumatic for you.
Poor fake teacher has to resort to insulting "family". You libturds are all alike.

What's with your obsession over gunner? Did he break your heart at some point?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804317 Nov 14, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> You're a dummy; you not only work at Walmart, but you voted for the incompetent Obama to fail for another 4 years. LOL
HA! I would never work at such a place, let alone shop in one. Dummy. I have boycotted Walmart for many,many years.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804318 Nov 14, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> The first step should be cutting off your liquor supply.
Are you trying to put her local liquor store out of business?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804319 Nov 14, 2012
DENVER -- A suburban Denver man has been arrested after telling his therapist he wanted to shoot children, kill people on Halloween and kill President Barack Obama, federal court records show.

Mitchell Kenneth Kusick, of Westminster, was being held Tuesday on suspicion of a federal charge of threats against a president. He identified himself as a student at Colorado Mesa University in western Colorado, investigators said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/colo...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#804320 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's make a deal:
Allow Texas to secceede and I will happily pack my bags and go there, then you guys can "exile" me.
Good idea, let's start a brain drain of productive people and exchange them for all the welfare people the liberals say the red states are so full of. After all, compassion shouldn't stop by state line, should it?

Enjoy, Mr. Tejas........

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804321 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! I would never work at such a place, let alone shop in one. Dummy. I have boycotted Walmart for many,many years.
They sell booze.....
Hastings Pudding

Pompano Beach, FL

#804322 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
HA! That's not what Walmart says. Your employment at the Dollar Store is also now under investigation.

Location hidden

#804323 Nov 14, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>How generous of you to let them keep THEIR money if they don't move. The important thing is that other people's success be redistributed. All that chipping in may pay for a least one of your abortions next year.
Use it for your own - my husband is sterile, and we're monogamous.

But thanks for the offer.

Next.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#804324 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
She's 60 years old; too late. She still pines for the day of white majority rule and thinks they're going to silence liberal women once and for all in 2016!!!
Right. That's what I thought she'd said, but she's going to retire next year...unless she's going to join the ranks of all these other uber wealthy Grumpy Old Pricks on here who retired at forty-five on the massive trust fund from their stellar investments, is that even possible. Surely she doesn't plan on living on the "giverment dole" with SSI disability?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804327 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They sell booze.....
You're so stupid, it's not even funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804328 Nov 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Right. That's what I thought she'd said, but she's going to retire next year...unless she's going to join the ranks of all these other uber wealthy Grumpy Old Pricks on here who retired at forty-five on the massive trust fund from their stellar investments, is that even possible. Surely she doesn't plan on living on the "giverment dole" with SSI disability?
She said they're saving up for a trailer

Location hidden

#804329 Nov 14, 2012
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I say?!?!
You guys are haughtier than John Kerry these days. I guess you guys must have been lividly vengeful for....(having won election 4 years ago and now??
Finally, seriously, have a laugh and gloat at it now, but you also KNOW that an action creates a reaction. There are MANY ways to hit back, all of them legal..
And doing so seems to be the sole and total goal of the 'Gals Orterbe Probed' party.

Carry on - see how relevant you are in 4 more years.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804330 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a fk what you think?
This isn't dr Phil.
Go fk yourself.
You think you're fooling someone with your new persona, kkkhunt?
Ok, I'm leaving the dummies for you to clear up!! Have a great day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#804331 Nov 14, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The whole world is unraveling and we have an empty chair for president. Anyone else see a connection?
Our enemies are happy about the empty chair?

Just guessing...but I'm usually a good guesser. Can usually get the final question on jeapordy right - sometimes even when the contestants don't.

Was that a good guess?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 20 min Swedenforever 54,530
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 48,604
World's Best Photo Art 1 hr Zeke 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 180,987
ask amy 11-28 3 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 4 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 7 hr Imasport 142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago