Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,191)

Showing posts 743,801 - 743,820 of1,032,804
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama machine had a massive and methodical method of getting people out to vote - probably a lot of whom would not have voted otherwise - and it's my guess many of whom were paid.
There's no way that can be predicted in polls.
You're especially disgusting on this fine fall day, dumb carol, but then you've been declining exponentially for weeks now. I was involved in the ground games of both of Obama's presidential campaigns although I had more time to share in 2008, and allow me to assure you that we don't PAY for votes--we leave that to you Florida Crackers with the half pints of Kessler's rolling around in the floorboards.

I'd advise that you might want to refrain from making your Graceless Old Prune guesses in certain circles--having a double caramel mocha latte thrown in your face might spell the end for an old bad-lifestyle-choice diabetic like you.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's neverending fundraising topped Romney's.
No thoughts about that? Guess all the money poured into the lying, negative and small campaign ads on his side paid off. Correct?
hmmmmmmm...

Mitt Romney and his GOP allies have topped President Barack Obama’s fundraising for the third straight month, allowing his campaign to stock up its cash reserves as it prepares to enter the homestretch.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/794...
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He got lucky. Just like when federal agents finally found bin Laden after five years of looking for him.
A national exit poll said 42% of voters were swayed by Obama's reaction to Hurricane Sandy.
Wonder if there'd be that many now?
wrong again carol:

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 70% made up their minds about how to vote more than a month ago, while another 18% decided within the last month.

Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

42% of undecideds maybe of which there were 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He got lucky. Just like when federal agents finally found bin Laden after five years of looking for him.
A national exit poll said 42% of voters were swayed by Obama's reaction to Hurricane Sandy.
Federal agents??? Jedgar in a dress? Men in Black? Garrison in a LBD?
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

FOX NEWS....MAKING YOU DUMBER BY THE MINUTE
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how Obama arranged that!
God decided she needed a little death and destruction under her binders.

The GOP said it was OK because The East Coast has "magic hurricane hormones" that negate hurricanes. Rep Akin and Mourdock confirmed it must be a legitimate hurricane however.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're especially disgusting on this fine fall day, dumb carol, but then you've been declining exponentially for weeks now. I was involved in the ground games of both of Obama's presidential campaigns although I had more time to share in 2008, and allow me to assure you that we don't PAY for votes--we leave that to you Florida Crackers with the half pints of Kessler's rolling around in the floorboards.
I'd advise that you might want to refrain from making your Graceless Old Prune guesses in certain circles--having a double caramel mocha latte thrown in your face might spell the end for an old bad-lifestyle-choice diabetic like you.
the election finally broke carol...she hasn't been the same since

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurricane Sandy was the October surprise.
Deal with it.
Gee, I guess Obama really DOES have the power to raise or lower the oceans....

How clever of Mr. Romney to give us the heads up!!
Too bad Rove didn't do the same for the billionaire SPAC donors.

Wahh.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing isn't it??????
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust you've done your part to help the Sandy victims by a donation since big government is nowhere to be found.
wrong again carol:

New Jersey's Chris Christie -- a Republican whose state bore the brunt of the storm -- told CBS News on Tuesday that "cooperation has been great with FEMA here on the ground," while Delaware's Jack Markell -- a Democrat -- told CNN that people in his state have been "really, really impressed by the response of FEMA."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/01/us/sandy-fema/i...

carol...you keep denying at this pace and soon you won't have a head to bang against the wall anymore

STAY AWAY FROM FOX AND BREITBART!!! the right wing insular bubble has burst...look around before you blow another one to hide in

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

JEB wrote:
<quoted text> Elders were outnumbered by ignorant youth and other groups with vested interests; hence, the Obama victory.
Yes, the young do outnumber the old, and yes, the future belongs to the young. Yes, there are those with vested interests on both lanes of the political racetrack. Yes, the interests of the many eclipsed the interests of the few in this election. Hence, the Obama victory.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing isn't it??????
don't encourage her...we're trying to pull her head OUT of limbaugh's ass...you're encouraging her to stay there...some friend you are
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, I guess Obama really DOES have the power to raise or lower the oceans....
How clever of Mr. Romney to give us the heads up!!
Too bad Rove didn't do the same for the billionaire SPAC donors.
Wahh.
wanna bet rove is on all fours in a dog collar in some dank Koch dungeon somewhere awaiting his punishment?

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Thanks to Obama's energy leadership:
LONDON (Reuters)- The United States will overtake Saudi Arabia and Russia as the world's top oil producer by 2017, the West's energy agency said on Monday, predicting Washington will come very close to achieving a previously unthinkable energy self-sufficiency.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-overtake-saudi-top-oi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lot of luck.....

Personally, I'd much rather have a lucky President, than an 'unlucky' one.

Wonder if Romney's luck would have held out against a Democrat-heavy senate?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Why should we” Republicans” change our Message to accommodate the Liberals/Democrats intolerance!! Republicans still hold the Majorities of Governorships and State Legislatures and that margin will increase in 2014!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I just hope we can resist the temptation to say we told ya' so a half million times or more after Obamacare does its Hurricane Sandy impression.
There's no hope for you--you won't even admit you LOST this one more than we won it.“Four presidents in the last century have won 50 percent of the vote twice: Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Reagan, and Obama,” the conservative pundit explained.“It pains me to say that, to put him in with those other three, but it’s a fact. Democrats picked up seats in the House and the Senate. The president is in good shape.… I think there will be a big budget deal. It will be an Obama budget deal much more than a Paul Ryan-type budget deal. Elections have consequences.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/11/kristol ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>wanna bet rove is on all fours in a dog collar in some dank Koch dungeon somewhere awaiting his punishment?
Sucker's bet. He's in a freezer somewhere, and the prop-masters / designers of 'The Walking Dead' have already crafted his mannequin for use in necessary public appearances.

Wonder which brand of ham they decided on?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again carol:
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 70% made up their minds about how to vote more than a month ago, while another 18% decided within the last month.
Wednesday, November 07, 2012
One more reason to dump the so called "undecided" town hall style debate that begins with a bunch of party plants lying their azzes off to gain entry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 743,801 - 743,820 of1,032,804
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min edogxxx 96,036
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,428
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min STEFANO COLONNA 65,006
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min ritedownthemiddle 42,946
Abby 4-17 13 min Sublime1 22
Amy 4-17 16 min Kuuipo 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min boundary painter 4,024
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE