Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#804063 Nov 14, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>This should be great for the already slow housing market.
"Slow housing market?" Make up your mind - do you want lenders making junk loans, or people making housing purchases within our means?

Can't have it both ways - either most folks won't have the means to purchase a house, and the market will be 'slow', or the banks will keep lending to folks who cannot afford a mortgage, and the market will be 'gone in 60 seconds' fast.

Get a grip.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804064 Nov 14, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is your next show? Free tickets?
You are too kind, too kind. You are, of course, in-vi-ted as my special guest. Eet will be in Washing-ton, be-fore Christ-mas. I shall keep you post-ed! You keep some seriously late hours, mon ami, how do you stand eet?
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804065 Nov 14, 2012
Petraeus-Jindal 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Het is moeilijk te lezen van de dingen die je wel eens posten.
How do you mean, "difficult?" You re-fer to the gram-mar? Or zee con-tent?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804066 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too kind, too kind. You are, of course, in-vi-ted as my special guest. Eet will be in Washing-ton, be-fore Christ-mas. I shall keep you post-ed! You keep some seriously late hours, mon ami, how do you stand eet?
Homer would like to see some new material from the Debil.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804067 Nov 14, 2012
And the men who hold high places
Must be the ones who start
To mold a new reality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
The blacksmith and the artist
Reflect it in their art
They forge their creativity
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart

Philosophers and ploughmen
Each must know his part
To sow a new mentality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
You can be the captain
I will draw the chart
Sailing into destiny
Closer to the heart

Homer not gonna argue with this.
Hans

New York, NY

#804069 Nov 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text> "Slow housing market?" Make up your mind - do you want lenders making junk loans, or people making housing purchases within our means?
Can't have it both ways - either most folks won't have the means to purchase a house, and the market will be 'slow', or the banks will keep lending to folks who cannot afford a mortgage, and the market will be 'gone in 60 seconds' fast.
Get a grip.
Qualifying for a mortgage has nothing to do with the new tax that sellers will incur when they sell their home because of the new tax in ObamaCare. The tax will mostly affect sellers who make a profit in metro areas where average income is high and real estate costs are high, like New York and California.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#804070 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
\

late? work. the editing suite has been the site of many long nights. but i'm up for your next gig. i'll bring the vid cam.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#804072 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Florida Governor Rick Scott, one of the most outspoken critics of President Obama's health care law, signaled Tuesday that he may be ready to drop his longstanding opposition to Obamacare.
In an interview with the Associated Press, the Republican said that he is willing to negotiate with the federal government on implementing the new program.
"The election is over and President Obama won," Scott said. "I'm responsible for the families of Florida.… If I can get to yes, I want to get to yes."
"I don't think anyone involved in trying to improve health care should say 'no, no, no,'" Scott continued. "Let's have a conversation."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/rick...
He will be gone in 2014. Another tea party guy who dislikes the population
Petraeus-Jindal 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#804073 Nov 14, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>In the city that never sleeps, you can get free birth control and free abortion because no one has a right to tell a woman what she can do to her body. However, she is not allowed to drink a 16oz sized soda.
Crime syndicates and drug cartels are smuggling large bottled soft drinks and sugary snacks into the city by the truckload, disguised as emergency relief supplies. Police Commissioner Ray Kelly has declared a "War on Cinnabons" and has ordered police to inspect all snack food and soft drink trucks entering the city. Other police have been assigned to fast-food restaurants to weigh every "questionable" soft drink. The ACLU has file a lawsuit on behalf of McDonald's Corp. complaining that the weight of the ice and the cup don't count. A customer at a local Burger King was arrested for assault after pouring the extra 1/2 oz. of her drink on an officer's shoes. Another was arrested for "spiking" after sprinkling ice-melting salt from the sidewalk on her bland cheeseburger. Tensions in New York continue to mount.
dim

Uxbridge, MA

#804074 Nov 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid "shinning" fails to understand that GOC is not a party; the Grumpy Old Pricks are no one's idea of a good time, and I would be a Deliciously Excellent Matriarch. Where are you from? I'm betting Alabama...they get $2.30 back for every tax dollar they put in and want to secede really badly. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha!
Was your mother a sheep? Daddy liked moonshine, eh?
Petraeus-Jindal 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#804075 Nov 14, 2012
Petraeus-Jindal 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Het is moeilijk te lezen van de dingen die je wel eens posten.
Good to see I'm not the only one who knows how to use "Google Translate".
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#804077 Nov 14, 2012
Sometimes It's Hard To Be A Woman...(in a catholictard society)

Two investigations are under way into the death of a woman who was 17 weeks pregnant, at University Hospital Galway last month.

Savita Halappanavar (31), a dentist, presented with back pain at the hospital on October 21st, was found to be miscarrying, and died of septicaemia a week later.

Her husband, Praveen Halappanavar (34), an engineer at Boston Scientific in Galway, says she asked several times over a three-day period that the pregnancy be terminated. He says that, having been told she was miscarrying, and after one day in severe pain, Ms Halappanavar asked for a medical termination.

This was refused, he says, because the foetal heartbeat was still present and they were told,“this is a Catholic country”.

She spent a further 2˝ days “in agony” until the foetal heartbeat stopped.

Paul Ryan Wins!!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Location hidden

#804078 Nov 14, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>Qualifying for a mortgage has nothing to do with the new tax that sellers will incur when they sell their home because of the new tax in ObamaCare. The tax will mostly affect sellers who make a profit in metro areas where average income is high and real estate costs are high, like New York and California.
Pay to play, baby.

If you decide to keep your home rather than selling it, to avoid paying a new tax on whatever you would realize in profit, more power to you. Now if all you're doing is flipping a series of houses...cost of doing business.

Wahh.
Petraeus-Jindal 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#804079 Nov 14, 2012
Breaking News: Federal Agents have secured a warrant and have raided Paula Broadwell's home in Charlotte, N.C. After an unusually slow start removing evidence, FBI Director Robert Mullens had to order the agents to "get to work and stop sniffing her underwear!"

“See how you are?”

Earth

#804080 Nov 14, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
Well we had the Teflon Don,(Gotti)
Now we have the Teflon Potus,Thanks
In the Tank Media,and all your Corrupt
Orgs..Not to forget Soros of course!!
You need to think up something more clever than recycling Reagan's nickname.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#804081 Nov 14, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
Well we had the Teflon Don,(Gotti)
Now we have the Teflon Potus,Thanks
In the Tank Media,and all your Corrupt
Orgs..Not to forget Soros of course!!
Ronald Reagan was the teflon President.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804082 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald Reagan was the teflon President.
Don't get Homer started on Reagan. I think we all know how I feel.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#804083 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
Gunner?
Fred?
Jane?
dbwriter ?
You fkn kkkowards.
Lol
i guess it's tough to admit that everything you believe is wrong...ask mitch mcconnell...he still refuses to do it
carol

Orlando, FL

#804084 Nov 14, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
When the majority of Americans vote for Jacksonian principles over Jeffersonian elitism, its time for gullible, ignorant and obnoxious bigots, FOXites and Tea Partiers to stage traitorous antics to peevishly sensationalize and demonstrate their childish attitudes and further publicize their inabilities toward unity and cooperation in a republic.
That is NOT what Jefferson would have done.
Jacksonians believe that self-reliance is the cornerstone for any society and contributing back to society by taking care of ourselves and our families is first and foremost.

That certainly doesn't describe Obama.

Maybe I read your post wrong.

And Jefferson warned us about an overpowerful central government. Are you finding fault with the founding father whose vision helped to create this great experiment of government by the people and for the people?

Or did I read that wrong too?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804085 Nov 14, 2012
Macy's,the second-largest U.S. department-store chain, is under pressure to ditch Donald Trump- branded apparel after the billionaire mounted political attacks on President Barack Obama in the election campaign.

Dump Da Donald!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 178,162
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,795
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,414
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Abby 9-21-14 2 hr cheluzal 3
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••