Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
743,781 - 743,800 of 1,082,625 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>she's broken...her wheels have come off. she swallowed the hook and she's not coming back...very entertaining though watching her running around dodging hunks of imaginary falling sky.
and when this all plays out and the world doesn't end and the economy fires up, you know these same a$$holes are going to find a way to try to take credit for it.
tards...the world's full of 'em
US Companies Plan Layoffs Because of Obamacare

Welch Allyn — 275 employees, about 10 percent of its workforce, over the next three years.

Dana Holding Corp.— unspecified number’

Stryker — 96 jobs in December. They also say they’ll slash 5 percent of their global workforce, about 1,170 positions.

Boston Scientific — 1,200 and 1,400 jobs, while shifting investments and workers overseas to China.

Medtronic cut 500 positions over the summer, with 500 more set to be eliminated by the end of 2013.

Smith & Nephew — 770 layoffs

Abbott Labs — 700 layoffs

Covidien — 595 layoffs

Kinetic Concepts — 427 layoffs

St. Jude Medical — 300 layoffs

Hill Rom — 200 layoffs

Papa Johns - cutting hours to thirty or below

Murray Energy-150 layoffs

And the beat goes on....

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
My sense is that this thread's dying? How do you guys feel about it?
Just too many dead skunks. Things'll improve once you quit stinking up the place.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's stance on parital birth abortions is why I cried my eyes out the first time...knowing my fellow countrymen would elect a man so callous about human life.
The number of partial birth abortions in this country pales in comparison to the number of women who died as a result of illegal abortion in any trimester. Don't tell me you're not callous about their human lives, or the lives of the children they bear if they don't abort - your every post on the subject intimates that you not only place the life of the fetus over hers, but that you couldn't possibly care less about the life these children are born to. Once they're born, your eyes weep over the next fetus, and if you had your way, the net society throws to catch them once they leave the womb, would leave your precious wallet untouched.

You are pro-fetus......not pro-life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A Liberal has no chance at sustained life independent of support from hard working taxpayers.
How do you account for the fact that so many liberals are taxpayers??? Even the rich ones.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you & your party constantly trying to limit abortions & prevent gays from marrying.
If what you said were true, then you & our party would just STFU about these things.
You are either quite the liar or dumber than Fred.
And really, would more people utilize better contraception if it were more affordable & accessible? Would fewer get pregnant if they were on the pill / have injections good for months or relying on that condom?
condoms 50cents. The pill $18 a month if your not capabable of funding your own sex life then keep you're pants on. If you don't want anyone to have any say over your actions then don't demand others pay for the results of your actions.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
there's your f*cking mandate
dem know all about f*cking man dates. He's a pro.
THE DEBIL

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
dem know all about f*cking man dates. He's a pro.
WHEREAS YOU JUS' AN' AMATEUR.
one for all all for one

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The number of partial birth abortions in this country pales in comparison to the number of women who died as a result of illegal abortion in any trimester. Don't tell me you're not callous about their human lives, or the lives of the children they bear if they don't abort - your every post on the subject intimates that you not only place the life of the fetus over hers, but that you couldn't possibly care less about the life these children are born to. Once they're born, your eyes weep over the next fetus, and if you had your way, the net society throws to catch them once they leave the womb, would leave your precious wallet untouched.
Exactly! Couldn't have said it any better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

one for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Couldn't have said it any better.
Neither could I.
:)
Thanks.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> condoms 50cents. The pill $18 a month if your not capabable of funding your own sex life then keep you're pants on. If you don't want anyone to have any say over your actions then don't demand others pay for the results of your actions.
How much for the bag your wife has to put over your head before she will, ummm....make the sexy time with you?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
How much for the bag your wife has to put over your head before she will, ummm....make the sexy time with you?
who you gonna steal from to pay.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
US Companies Plan Layoffs Because of Obamacare
Welch Allyn — 275 employees, about 10 percent of its workforce, over the next three years.
Dana Holding Corp.— unspecified number’
Stryker — 96 jobs in December. They also say they’ll slash 5 percent of their global workforce, about 1,170 positions.
Boston Scientific — 1,200 and 1,400 jobs, while shifting investments and workers overseas to China.
Medtronic cut 500 positions over the summer, with 500 more set to be eliminated by the end of 2013.
Smith & Nephew — 770 layoffs
Abbott Labs — 700 layoffs
Covidien — 595 layoffs
Kinetic Concepts — 427 layoffs
St. Jude Medical — 300 layoffs
Hill Rom — 200 layoffs
Papa Johns - cutting hours to thirty or below
Murray Energy-150 layoffs
And the beat goes on....
"...and a child shall lead them."

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Just too many dead skunks. Things'll improve once you quit stinking up the place.
A five minute DEBIL stroll through a Nursery and every plant would be dead. And that's with his mouth shut.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>The number of partial birth abortions in this country pales in comparison to the number of women who died as a result of illegal abortion in any trimester. Don't tell me you're not callous about their human lives, or the lives of the children they bear if they don't abort - your every post on the subject intimates that you not only place the life of the fetus over hers, but that you couldn't possibly care less about the life these children are born to. Once they're born, your eyes weep over the next fetus, and if you had your way, the net society throws to catch them once they leave the womb, would leave your precious wallet untouched.
You are pro-death, pro-stupid, pro-expediency and feign compassion to buttress them. There is a special place in the afterlife for hypocrites. You belong to the order of Karma Nuns: the Karmalites.

May you come back as a fetus dumpster.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>How do you account for the fact that so many liberals are taxpayers??? Even the rich ones.
How do YOU account for that? Free Food Stamps, Free Cell Phones, Affirmative Action, Free Rents,.....got the Boy Messiah elected.

They didn't pay for it. They voted for it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly
Exactly??????? What is wrong with you?

The argument that she has the right to choose what happens to her own body is markedly flawed. The same ones who want to give a woman the right for an abortion would condemn women for smoking and fight what was her 'choice', clearly affecting her own body. In abortion, the baby is clearly separate in content and being than the mother. It is only riding with the mother for a few months. As Christians, we should protect the helpless, including the unborn individual as it grows. Why doesn't anyone expose that the reason for an abortion is simply selfishness? The mother's 'choice' is simply what inconvenience she wants to escape.

I believe the reason people call for abortion to be legal is, simply put, selfishness. The abortion occurs as the mother (maybe under other's pressure) does not want the baby. Others do not want to feel the guilt of not picking up the pieces to help an unwanted baby. They selfishly want to spend their money on themselves and their wants rather than to sacrifice some for unwanted or unsupported babies. The mother puts her own wants above the baby's needs.

Currently in medicine, we have advanced our technology and understanding to be able to care for and nourish very early premature infants, even into the second trimester. People easily agree they have rights but across town another, same gestational age infant is snatched from the mother's body in a horrific manner. Where should we draw the line? The only answer that can be medically supported is before conception.

It isn't just another 'procedure' in medicine. Having helped and performed many 'procedures', there is virtually nothing as disgusting as the suction causing ripping and destruction of formed placental and fetal tissue that occurs with an abortion, not to mention the pain imposed on the fetus being torn apart. This is not meant to be sensational, although it is. This is to make the point that medical 'procedures' are to fix a problem and nearly all are neat and clean with this exception. When physicians remove a uterus, for example, they do their best to remove it intact. Not so with an abortion. The goal is simple evacuation. Doctors are sworn to stand up for life and to minimize suffering for all patients. Those who perform abortions have violated the Hippocratic oath. They forget that the fetus is a patient too.

http://dutyisours.com/abortion.htm

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

The argument that she has the right to choose what happens to her own body is markedly flawed. The same ones who want to give a woman the right for an abortion would condemn women for smoking and fight what was her 'choice', clearly affecting her own body. In abortion, the baby is clearly separate in content and being than the mother. It is only riding with the mother for a few months. As Christians, we should protect the helpless, including the unborn individual as it grows. Why doesn't anyone expose that the reason for an abortion is simply selfishness? The mother's 'choice' is simply what inconvenience she wants to escape.

I believe the reason people call for abortion to be legal is, simply put, selfishness. The abortion occurs as the mother (maybe under other's pressure) does not want the baby. Others do not want to feel the guilt of not picking up the pieces to help an unwanted baby. They selfishly want to spend their money on themselves and their wants rather than to sacrifice some for unwanted or unsupported babies. The mother puts her own wants above the baby's needs.

Currently in medicine, we have advanced our technology and understanding to be able to care for and nourish very early premature infants, even into the second trimester. People easily agree they have rights but across town another, same gestational age infant is snatched from the mother's body in a horrific manner. Where should we draw the line? The only answer that can be medically supported is before conception.

It isn't just another 'procedure' in medicine. Having helped and performed many 'procedures', there is virtually nothing as disgusting as the suction causing ripping and destruction of formed placental and fetal tissue that occurs with an abortion, not to mention the pain imposed on the fetus being torn apart. This is not meant to be sensational, although it is. This is to make the point that medical 'procedures' are to fix a problem and nearly all are neat and clean with this exception. When physicians remove a uterus, for example, they do their best to remove it intact. Not so with an abortion. The goal is simple evacuation. Doctors are sworn to stand up for life and to minimize suffering for all patients. Those who perform abortions have violated the Hippocratic oath. They forget that the fetus is a patient too.

http://dutyisours.com/abortion.htm
John Shaft

Grandview, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

(QUOTE) who="nova0311"]<q uoted text>
Wrong answer, patbmak. My flag will stay out front every day. Throwing a fit because your candidate lost puts you down on Michelle's level. Rise above that. I am proud to be an American no matter what. I didn't take my flag down during the Carter debacle. I didn't take my flag down when Clinton disgraced the Oval Office (both literally and figuratively). I'm not taking my flag down now, either. If Obama makes good on his dozens of pie-in-the-sky promises, great, good for him. If he doesn't, well, that's why we have term limits.(QUOTE)

Extremely well said! I could not agree more.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal hurled harsh criticism at his own party after the GOP was blindsided in the 2012 elections, telling Republicans to end "dumbed-down conservatism" by putting a stop to "offensive, bizarre" comments.

“It is no secret we had a number of Republicans damage our brand this year with offensive, bizarre comments -- enough of that,” Jindal told Politico.“It’s not going to be the last time anyone says something stupid within our party, but it can’t be tolerated within our party. We’ve also had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism. We need to stop being simplistic, we need to trust the intelligence of the American people and we need to stop insulting the intelligence of the voters.”

Jindal told Politico Republicans should “stop being the stupid party” by working to embrace a larger group of constituents rather than becoming the party of "big anything."

The GOP governor criticized the idea that the GOP is "the party that simply protects the rich." Jindal even took a jab at Mitt Romney's now-infamous "47 percent" remarks, noting Republicans would have to be more inclusive going forward.

“The Republican Party is going to fight for every single vote,” he said.“That means the 47 percent and the 53 percent, that means any other combination of numbers going up to 100 percent.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/bobb...
THE DEBIL

Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal hurled harsh criticism at his own party after the GOP was blindsided in the 2012 elections, telling Republicans to end "dumbed-down conservatism" by putting a stop to "offensive, bizarre" comments.
“It is no secret we had a number of Republicans damage our brand this year with offensive, bizarre comments -- enough of that,” Jindal told Politico.“It’s not going to be the last time anyone says something stupid within our party, but it can’t be tolerated within our party. We’ve also had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism. We need to stop being simplistic, we need to trust the intelligence of the American people and we need to stop insulting the intelligence of the voters.”
Jindal told Politico Republicans should “stop being the stupid party” by working to embrace a larger group of constituents rather than becoming the party of "big anything."
The GOP governor criticized the idea that the GOP is "the party that simply protects the rich." Jindal even took a jab at Mitt Romney's now-infamous "47 percent" remarks, noting Republicans would have to be more inclusive going forward.
“The Republican Party is going to fight for every single vote,” he said.“That means the 47 percent and the 53 percent, that means any other combination of numbers going up to 100 percent.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/bobb...
YOU'RE UP LATE. I'VE BEEN OUT INCITING... UM.. A "REVISITING" IN COUNTRIES WHERE THERE ARE MORMON MISSIONARIES.... LIKE FRANCE, APPARENTLY. IT'S NOT SAFE TO RIDE YOUR BICYCLE WITH A WHITE SHIRT AND LITTLE BLACK TIE (DID WILLARD WEAR A TIE?) IN SOME OF THESE PLACES NOW. I'D LIKE TO THINK I PLAYED A SMALL PART IN THAT...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Terry rigsby 48,964
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min LRS 174,993
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Eric 68,427
10 “Active Militia Teams” Securing The US-Mexic... 43 min Good luck 1
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 50 min Kurt Nimmo video 1
Abby 7-29 1 hr Sublime1 10
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,703
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••