Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,189)

Showing posts 743,761 - 743,780 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people also favored reelecting Obama. Let's let them have their wish and see if Obama and the Democrats can fix this mess or go down in flames.
That's what Republicans should do. Creating a gridlock to prevent the worst from happening will backfire. Liberals will blame them and have a scapegoat. They need to get out of the way, let the worst happen and come out on top blameless in 2014 and 2016. That's what I think anyway.
The American people have made their decision.

Quit yer bitchin', fatty!!

Accept your defeat and STFU!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
democrat = both hands out.
Trying to implore the dying Grumpy Old Pricks to crawl out of the quagmire of the BS repressiveness of their own making, but will they? Not even to save their party or their lives. <throws up both hands>
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dunno, I see some new posters but generally skip over the newbies until they establish themselves. Still no word from Fred or DBWriter?
fred's talked a bunch...just not here:

Paul Izzo &#8207;@PaulIzzo2
it is clear that Obama stole the election "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Josef Stalin)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Also, PDupont, the people in Massachusetts favored Romneycare by over 60%. It was just the opposite with Obamacare. Americans were against it by over 60%.
TYhat's a lie.

If that were true, Obama would not have won, esp. in swing states like FL. DUH

We all know Republiclown polls were way off. The proof was shown on Nov. 6th.

Get over yourself, you fat little liar!!

You lost. Deal with it and quit yer bitchin.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Seeker of truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat = multicultural, intellectual, young people with idea of inclusion as being ultimately American.
Republican = Old White People who were voted out by Black and Tan people who didn't want to live under White Oppresion
Obama Voter =. A wonderful and needed Change of color in the White House.
it wasn't even that...iowa went obama, minnesota went obama, wisconsin went obama...you could live your entire life in those states and never see someone darker than pink

there was definitely more to it than ethnicity

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text> Elder voters supported Romney.
Not in large enough numbers, apparently.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Sunday Guests Debunk Laura Ingraham's Whopper That Obama Refused To "Compromise On Pretty Much Any Issue"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/11/fox-...
Hey FOX. The handwriting is on the wall. New 'business' model.
Soros's HAND puppets!!!!! is MM's
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Have I mentioned that I no longer want to see Mitt's 2009 tax returns?
Hey sorry about those giants yesterday. It sure is a shame, they had a better team, better coach and a better game plan, but still lost. Kind of like the republicans. You mind if I call them the NY republicans from now on?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Such a conspiracy would have required tremendous planning and scores of personnel___people talk.
The terrorists lead by Mo Atta spent their last seconds on earth wondering how it could have been so fkn easy.
Will add that Flight 93 passengers confirmed how effective boxcutters in combination with planned suicide can be. Flight 93 was also successful even though it never reached it's target.
You are clueless about Flight 93.

Where is the wreckage? It was never found. Crashed airliners leave massive debris fields. 93 left a scar in the earth and no engines or anything else were ever recovered. Same with the Pentagon.

You really naive enough to believe the Gov't views?? Why'd Bush try to stonewall the 9-11 investigation for months and months??

Why have so many of early witnesses mysteriously died??

You have to go back to the day of the attacks. Every network reported hearing 'explosions' immediately prior to the collapse of the towers.

Witnesses heard explosions before WTC 7 fell, days later.

You're very gullible.

It's very easy to accept the Gov't version of events.

To think otherwise challenges all we've been taught. Most people are sheeple and would rather not think about it.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dunno, I see some new posters but generally skip over the newbies until they establish themselves. Still no word from Fred or DBWriter?
I had lunch with Fred, he still hates you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The size of Massachusetts as well as the number of its citizens compared to the size of the U.S. and the number of the population in the entire nation...and insuring only 8% of the state of Massachusett compared to the number of the uninsured in the U.S. is proof enough you still don't get it.
You lost. Deal with it.

John Boehner said "Obamacare is th elaw of the land"

It should help poor folks like you, Carol. Quit listening to the racist O'Reilly and get yer head out of yer fat ass!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, honestly Florida was the one swing state other than NC I thought might go to Romney. I thought he sufficently scared enough of the elder voters, Homer did not factor in the larger Hispanic and youth vote there. Everything else pretty much went as expected.
The numbers say that plenty of old folks also went for Da Bammy concluding that the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. Many retired people were very turned off by the Mitt's 47% remark and many just tired of the teaparty bullshyte.

This is a sunshine law state, it will be interested to learn how Thee Villages voted compared to 2008__we'll find out this week perhaps.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we predicted correctly. The easily fooled were just duped...again.
Wait another two years. You'll see.
You're such a sad liar.

You were Romney all the way, believing the FAUX propaganda.

Even FAUX is wondering how they could have been so wrong.

Quit lying. You were all in for Romney, even quoting FAUX polls from Rasmussen.

You're a sucker.

Get over it. You were dead wrong. Nothing has changed. You've always been dead wrong. The TP was totally repudiated, with West, Walsh, Akin, and Mourdoch rejected in their respective states.

And all you can say is 'wait till next time'.

Go eat some pie, fattie.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless about Flight 93.
Where is the wreckage? It was never found. Crashed airliners leave massive debris fields. 93 left a scar in the earth and no engines or anything else were ever recovered. Same with the Pentagon.
You really naive enough to believe the Gov't views?? Why'd Bush try to stonewall the 9-11 investigation for months and months??
Why have so many of early witnesses mysteriously died??
You have to go back to the day of the attacks. Every network reported hearing 'explosions' immediately prior to the collapse of the towers.
Witnesses heard explosions before WTC 7 fell, days later.
You're very gullible.
It's very easy to accept the Gov't version of events.
To think otherwise challenges all we've been taught. Most people are sheeple and would rather not think about it.
One of us is for sure.
typical blacks

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

The election is over and sad as it may be to many posters Obama won. If you really have concerns for our nation and its morals and econmic problems stop complaining and pray to God to strengthen our nation and its leadership. God bless.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting for Gallup to apologize first, then see what polls show.
What a crock those two polls are.
The Obama machine had a massive and methodical method of getting people out to vote - probably a lot of whom would not have voted otherwise - and it's my guess many of whom were paid.

There's no way that can be predicted in polls.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they adjusted their numbers immediately before the election because they caught on. They woke up, as most of America had already done, and knew they were way off. Gallup did exactly the same thing. They fooled the Republicans and Romney's campaign throughout the election process.
You can thank us for providing you with credible sources in polling, or you can continue to believe your conservative rhetoric. Those on this board who regularly provided information from the fivethirtyeight blog from NYTimes were slammed. Gosh, we ARE right....again.
Your blog got lucky.

Polls simply cannot predict the final outcome - as was proven in 1980 with a Reagan landslide.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost. Deal with it.
John Boehner said "Obamacare is th elaw of the land"
It should help poor folks like you, Carol. Quit listening to the racist O'Reilly and get yer head out of yer fat ass!!
Hurricane Sandy was the October surprise.

Deal with it.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol the mandate was what was the tax. Romney's mandate would also be a tax.
My God, how did you get sofa king dumb.
Well then, Obama and Pelosi were either lying about it NOT being a tax until they were blue in the face or you're just easliy fooled.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text> Elder voters supported Romney.
Romney also got 85% of the vote from white heterosexual,tax paying men, and I know Homer pays taxes so I have to wonder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 743,761 - 743,780 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Learn to Read 167,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,069
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 6 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE