Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804133 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
"The election is over and President Obama won," Scott said. "I'm responsible for the families of Florida.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/rick...
No he's not. Stupid fckn politicians. His responsibility is to make sure florida has an environment that allows families to take care of themselves.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804135 Nov 14, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
That's gross!
However, Fox has already reported she chooses to go Commando.
OH, I DON'T KNOW... I STILL DO IT... IT'S A GOOD HABIT TO GET INTO FOR A LOT OF REASONS... DID YOU SEE THE MIPPLES ON THE KELLY-GIRL? OMIGAWD! JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS AN' SHE COULD PAY ALL HER DEBTS AND BUY A NEW CARE FOR HER CRAZY SISTER!(MIPPLE: MASSIVE NIPPLE) BUT, LET ME JUST REMIND YOU WE DON NOT WANT TO BE THE ONES TO RUSH TO JUDGMENT... ON THE OTHER HAND, WHO WANTS TO BE LAST IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES...
QUARTERBACK: "OK, DON, SHE'S ALL YOURS.."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804136 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Check out www.tampabay.com/ today's feature articles read like VF.
Ms Kelley and her sister are both batshyte crazy___I guess that the nations top military brass didn't notice.
Seems the Kwaham twins are a couple of grifters!! Note that both Jill Kelly and Paula Broadwell are both married to doctors!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#804137 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them to move to Alaska!
Daughter in Alaska; high today forecasted for -31. Kids at her school routinely lick metal playground equipment. Stupidity is everywhere!
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804139 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Those crazy french. Don't they realize cows are female.
Eet ess a pe-cul-iar ques-tion, com-ing from you? However, I was hop-ing you might ask. So, um, you can-not imagine how zee cow can produce zee sperms, eh? Let me show you zen...
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804140 Nov 14, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creampie_%28sexu...

What deed you think gave it that wonder-ful, creamy texture with eets signa-ture tang?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804141 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's not. Stupid fckn politicians. His responsibility is to make sure florida has an environment that allows families to take care of themselves.
Didn't you get the memo? Obamacares is the law of the land.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#804143 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Mais Oui! But how would a dying man know thees?
Basic deductive reasoning. Wipe your chin.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804144 Nov 14, 2012
Petraeus-Jindal 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see I'm not the only one who knows how to use "Google Translate".
Oh groovy, now you can learn how to say gfy in 40 different languages
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804145 Nov 14, 2012
dim wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you are the reason abortion is legal.
I am not sure whe-ther to be flat-tered or of-fended?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#804146 Nov 14, 2012
John McCain is making a fool out of himself again today. He say's that Susan Rice in not qualified for S of S. Hah!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804147 Nov 14, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Daughter in Alaska; high today forecasted for -31. Kids at her school routinely lick metal playground equipment. Stupidity is everywhere!
Why?(laughing!)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#804148 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, I DON'T KNOW... I STILL DO IT... IT'S A GOOD HABIT TO GET INTO FOR A LOT OF REASONS... DID YOU SEE THE MIPPLES ON THE KELLY-GIRL? OMIGAWD! JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS AN' SHE COULD PAY ALL HER DEBTS AND BUY A NEW CARE FOR HER CRAZY SISTER!(MIPPLE: MASSIVE NIPPLE) BUT, LET ME JUST REMIND YOU WE DON NOT WANT TO BE THE ONES TO RUSH TO JUDGMENT... ON THE OTHER HAND, WHO WANTS TO BE LAST IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES...
QUARTERBACK: "OK, DON, SHE'S ALL YOURS.."
You must, must, must read today's issue of The Daily. OMG the punnage is awful. Mipple?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804150 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She's walking around with her titties pushed all the way out like she's on a job interview.
I feel sorry for the generals wife. The Kwaham twins have gotten themselves into quite a bit of scandalous trouble. The sister lost custody of her child; the judge called her mentally unstable and incapable of telling the truth!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804151 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
John McCain is making a fool out of himself again today. He say's that Susan Rice in not qualified for S of S. Hah!
OMG, anything to get on tv. He seriously needs to go away.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804152 Nov 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Basic deductive reasoning. Wipe your chin.
Heheheheheheheh, you are try-ing to shame zee Debil using sex? He ees not at all sure zis ees a winning formula? Plus, what you just dees-cribe, ees guessing. Wouldn't you rather know for sure?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804153 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Eet ess a pe-cul-iar ques-tion, com-ing from you? However, I was hop-ing you might ask. So, um, you can-not imagine how zee cow can produce zee sperms, eh? Let me show you zen...
Meet the French Debil

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#804154 Nov 14, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ugly as sh't too.
Brave, though, to admit it on the internet.

Take heart: it's what's inside that counts. I don't care what you look like.

;)

“The end justifies the means”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#804155 Nov 14, 2012
I gave the times a glance. They need to replace a few of the writers. Quality control ...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804156 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Round up all the signees and deport them. Traitors every one.
Deport them to where?. Homer being as irrational as those wanting to secede.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Brian_G 51,372
sex 18 min sunnypathena 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min WelbyMD 183,862
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Earthling-1 50,424
you wont believe what this guy is doing on ebay 5 hr Tatlover 1
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 6 hr The reason 3
FOTUS Michelle Obama frowns while refusing to w... 8 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST