Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#804148 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, I DON'T KNOW... I STILL DO IT... IT'S A GOOD HABIT TO GET INTO FOR A LOT OF REASONS... DID YOU SEE THE MIPPLES ON THE KELLY-GIRL? OMIGAWD! JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS AN' SHE COULD PAY ALL HER DEBTS AND BUY A NEW CARE FOR HER CRAZY SISTER!(MIPPLE: MASSIVE NIPPLE) BUT, LET ME JUST REMIND YOU WE DON NOT WANT TO BE THE ONES TO RUSH TO JUDGMENT... ON THE OTHER HAND, WHO WANTS TO BE LAST IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES...
QUARTERBACK: "OK, DON, SHE'S ALL YOURS.."
You must, must, must read today's issue of The Daily. OMG the punnage is awful. Mipple?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804150 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She's walking around with her titties pushed all the way out like she's on a job interview.
I feel sorry for the generals wife. The Kwaham twins have gotten themselves into quite a bit of scandalous trouble. The sister lost custody of her child; the judge called her mentally unstable and incapable of telling the truth!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804151 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
John McCain is making a fool out of himself again today. He say's that Susan Rice in not qualified for S of S. Hah!
OMG, anything to get on tv. He seriously needs to go away.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804152 Nov 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Basic deductive reasoning. Wipe your chin.
Heheheheheheheh, you are try-ing to shame zee Debil using sex? He ees not at all sure zis ees a winning formula? Plus, what you just dees-cribe, ees guessing. Wouldn't you rather know for sure?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804153 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Eet ess a pe-cul-iar ques-tion, com-ing from you? However, I was hop-ing you might ask. So, um, you can-not imagine how zee cow can produce zee sperms, eh? Let me show you zen...
Meet the French Debil

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#804154 Nov 14, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ugly as sh't too.
Brave, though, to admit it on the internet.

Take heart: it's what's inside that counts. I don't care what you look like.

;)

“The end justifies the means”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#804155 Nov 14, 2012
I gave the times a glance. They need to replace a few of the writers. Quality control ...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804156 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Round up all the signees and deport them. Traitors every one.
Deport them to where?. Homer being as irrational as those wanting to secede.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#804158 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
John McCain is making a fool out of himself again today. He say's that Susan Rice in not qualified for S of S. Hah!
"..out of himself.." huh. Anyway, of course she's qualified, she's black, she's got lying down pat, and she walks like a man. What's the problem?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#804159 Nov 14, 2012
dim wrote:
US on Track to Hit Fifth Straight $1T Deficit
Congrats Democrats! Morons.
Obama the genius: borrows at 1.6% interest rates! Long term. To save the nation from Bush/Cheney morons!

They doubled the debt......borrowed $5 TRILLION
at higher rates.

hey hater?

Are you the cheerleader for secession?

Texas received $226 billion from the feds. Collected only $148 billion in fed taxes.

Texas gets more money from DC than they collect in state sales tax!

Are they a dead beat state?

I think Rick better tell the haters to pipe down. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! We need the DC dough y'all.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804160 Nov 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Homer. Let's talk about Reagan.
When Reagan compromised with Democrats on tax increases in exchange for promised spending cuts in 1982, he never budged an inch on marginal income tax rates. Reagan understood that not all taxes, or tax increases, are equal.
The tax cuts extraordinary sparked the longest peacetime expansion in U.S. history. The “Reagan Boom” produced widespread prosperity and helped generate budget surpluses in the 1990s. Carter's recession, long lines at the gas stations and “malaise index” era had vanished.
We have now approached a similar misery index level reaching a 28-year high.
Unfortunately, liberals are unable to separate facts from myths - among them Reagan’s tax cuts created the deficit.
In fact, Reagan inherited chronic deficits since Franklin Roosevelt. From 1981 to 1989, the deficit under Reagan increased from $79 billion to $153 billion. It peaked in 1983 to 1986, hitting $221 billion. Yet, once the economy started booming, the deficit steadily dropped.
Tax cuts were not the problem. Tax revenues under Reagan rose from $599 billion in 1981 to nearly $1 trillion in 1989.
The cause of the Reagan deficits was the 1982 to 1983 recession and spending — as is always the case. And, yes, the culprit was not just social spending by congressional Democrats but Reagan defense spending designed to take down the Soviet Union.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/reagans-stim...
The lesson here is more spending is never the answer.
Hello Carol, by now you must know Homer is hopelessly lost. I figured that out quite some time ago. You see most people do not know this, but years ago I helped out Homer in a very personal way. I actually donated a kidney to him and thought he would be most appreciative. Now, long after the fact, I realize this is not the case. Do you think it is fair that Homer is walking around with three kidneys and I only have one? It just captures the type of guy he is.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804161 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell them to move to Alaska!
Lily the lush wants to deport people to alaska. Wow! Can't make this stuff up.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#804162 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for the generals wife. The Kwaham twins have gotten themselves into quite a bit of scandalous trouble. The sister lost custody of her child; the judge called her mentally unstable and incapable of telling the truth!!
General Betrayedus,went to court and testified she was
stable,and capable of taking care of children..Of course
our crooked media feels it would not be good to publish
that right now?? LOL..What a corrupt crock of sh&t the
Soros controlled MSM is!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#804163 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's not. Stupid fckn politicians. His responsibility is to make sure florida has an environment that allows families to take care of themselves.
Part of that environment is better access to affordable health insurance so people can actually get healthcare.

If you had a brain, which is extremely doubtful, you would know "Obamacare" helps those who are helping themselves. They are working but their cheapass employers(i.e. people like you) aren't providing health insurance programs.

So really. Rick Scott is an idiot who just saw his state vote Democrat. He is scared sh*tless of his job & will finally quit putting politics over the people of his state.
Lord Fetch

Lansing, IL

#804164 Nov 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
And as you have discovered, best sampled directly from the spigot.
who'd know better than you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804165 Nov 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I think it was Joe (deadbeat dad, not Eagle)Walsh who said women's lives being endangered in pregnancy and childbirth was a crock in such enlightened times as ours. Paul Munster would probably favor keeping his wealthy wife alive (unless the children's trust could be revoked), but no exceptions on that person-hood plank for rape, incest, or imminent demise.
You still here, skank? Hahahahaha
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804168 Nov 14, 2012
Zee Debil actually likes zee taste of sperms, particularly his own. When you have just rav-ished a wo-man and she ees sprawed on the covers on the floor with her mouth open and a leetle bit of sali-va drooling out, then! Then is the time to crawl up between her long, lovely legs and to - how you say?- re-cover zee evi-dence. She - or he - weel love you for zis...
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#804169 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Norman Rockwell kinda heart warming.
I grew up near Norman Rockwell. He lived in Stockbridge MA and used to be seen around town in the summers, mostly painting of course. Did not think much of it back then as I was only a teenager. He was very unique.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#804170 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Deport them to where?. Homer being as irrational as those wanting to secede.
Well, to TEXICO, of course. Where else?
Geez.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804171 Nov 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The twins will have a playboy spread and a book deal.
The American dream.
Zee Debil weel bet a hundred million francs you are right! What could be more Amer-ican zen profiting from zee misery of others?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Los Angeles 51,536
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Bieber 185,080
No Camping at Dead's Last Shows 20 min DEAD MUST DIE 2
Word (Dec '08) 21 min boundary painter 5,078
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min GayleWood 51,373
last post wins! (Apr '13) 49 min boundary painter 508
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 51 min boundary painter 803
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM