Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#804027 Nov 14, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Throw out your BS numbers. The bottom line;
- There are million fewer American's working than when president nobama assumed office
Peace
KMA
Here you go again. Blaminh Obama for not stopping all job losses from the minute he waled in the door.

According to you, it should have gone like this:

Nov 08 - 550,000 Jobs lost
Dec 08 - 650,000 jobs lost
Jan 09 - 750,000 jobs lost
Feb 09 zero jobs lost.

You just can't admit that the recession caused job losses until Obama shut them off through the stimulus bill.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Because that would be honest. And we all know what a dishonest, lying POS you are.

GFY
Hans

New York, NY

#804028 Nov 14, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
US Companies Plan Layoffs Because of Obamacare
Welch Allyn — 275 employees, about 10 percent of its workforce, over the next three years.
Dana Holding Corp.— unspecified number’
Stryker — 96 jobs in December. They also say they’ll slash 5 percent of their global workforce, about 1,170 positions.
Boston Scientific — 1,200 and 1,400 jobs, while shifting investments and workers overseas to China.
Medtronic cut 500 positions over the summer, with 500 more set to be eliminated by the end of 2013.
Smith & Nephew — 770 layoffs
Abbott Labs — 700 layoffs
Covidien — 595 layoffs
Kinetic Concepts — 427 layoffs
St. Jude Medical — 300 layoffs
Hill Rom — 200 layoffs
Papa Johns - cutting hours to thirty or below
Murray Energy-150 layoffs
And the beat goes on....
There are consequences to following the European model as Obama has been and will continue to do. You can see how well it is working for them or actually not working:
European workers stage austerity protests

40 groups from 23 countries are involved in Wednesday's demonstrations.

Workers across the European Union are staging a series of protests and strikes against rising unemployment and austerity measures.

'There is just no work'

Unions in Spain and Portugal started strikes at midnight to protest against austerity measures that have combined tax rises with cuts in salaries, pensions, benefits and social services.

Marchers came out late on Tuesday in Spain, where 25% are unemployed, the highest rate in Europe.

Armoured police buses have parked at Syntagma Square in front of parliament, ready for the expected arrival of thousands of demonstrators. This has been the location for most of the major clashes since Athens became the unofficial protest capital of Europe.

The usual propaganda war on the day of a general strike is under way. The unions say a large majority of the Spanish workforce are not working. The government says there is a considerable amount of economic activity, given that a strike has been called.

"I have two sons in my house, one is getting subsidies, the other has been at home for the last three years," said protesting housewife, Paqui Olmo.

"It is not that he doesn't want to work, there is just no work."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-203209...
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804029 Nov 14, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH! You didn't ask, but you read my mind. Get em....!
I WILL!!! UM, I MEAN, I SHALL!!! WAIT.. IS IT WILL OR SHALL?... DAMN.. TONIGHT, WE DINE IN STALINGRAD!
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804030 Nov 14, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>There are consequences to following the European model as Obama has been and will continue to do.
TRUE. AMERICANS WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO ACCEPT PAID MEDICAL CARE, GUARANTEED HOUSING, GOOD ROADS, CLEAN STREETS, PAID COLLEGE EDUCATION, AND 6 WEEKS OF VACATION YEARLY. IT'LL BE A SLOG, BUT IT'S FOR THE GOOD OF THE NATION!
Petraeus-Jindal 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#804031 Nov 14, 2012
Michael Hervey has resigned as CEO of the Long Island Power Authority after taking responsibility for the failure to restore power to the area. President Obama immediately responded by asking him to serve as his new Secretary of Energy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#804032 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Is God infallible? All knowing?

If you believe life begins at conception then you believe that at that moment, God reaches down & places a soul in the zygote.
Within a few days, that zygote travels down to the womb where it must attach to the wall.

Studies have shown this is not automatic & a high percentage of these do not attached to the wall at all & are flushed from the system. I believe that percentage is near 40% or 50%.

I have trouble believing that God would place a soul into a zygote only to retrieve nearly half of them a week later. Somehow, I expect God to be more efficient & a better designer of the reproductive system.

But this is just one aspect of religion that defies logic.

I never get why the far right can't believe that God designed his creation to evolve i.e. evolution.

I can't believe that the far right can believe that God created Earth for man to rape her for her minerals & energy and destroy her through pollution.

I can't believe God intended man to be racist, bigoted, mean, wealthy at the expense of others, liars, or cheats.

Yet the far right embraces these things.

I am not attacking Christianity, I am attacking those who misuse it.
Wow, wow, wow. Most profound post yet. Thanks for wording my thoughts in a more polite manner. Nicely done!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#804033 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>I WILL!!! UM, I MEAN, I SHALL!!! WAIT.. IS IT WILL OR SHALL?... DAMN.. TONIGHT, WE DINE IN STALINGRAD!
Chit. It is my will, so you shall! Will you?

I'll bring da vodka...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#804034 Nov 14, 2012
Quoting legendary chocolatier Willy Wonka, Jon Stewart on Tuesday had a message for secession enthusiasts and business owners who threatened employees over President Obama’s re-election:“Stop. Don’t come back.”

In the wake of Obama’s election victory, the White House’s website has been inundated with petitions to secede. And even before Obama secured the win, CEOs and business owners were already threatening to lay off employees and cut benefits if the president won another term.

“At least now I’m beginning to understand why southern states were always so hesitant to get rid of the Confederate Flag,” Stewart said.“It’s like keeping your fat pants after you lose some weight. You’re happy for now with the new you, but you’re pretty sure you’re gonna need those pants again.”

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/jon...
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804035 Nov 14, 2012
ON THE OTHER HAND, PAPA JOHN'S AN' APPLEBEES COULD RELOCATE TO DOWNTOWN BEIJING AND COMPETE WITHOUT REGULATION. SEEMS LIKE A NO-BRAINER TO ME? THIS IS THE BIG FINANCIAL MIGRATION? AUTO-ZONE? PAPA JOHN'S??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HI, CAROL. TODAY I'M GOING TO DEDICATE MY DAY TO MAKING YOURS A LIVING HELL. THEN I'M GOING TO ERASE THE OTHER DUMB BITCH. READY DEAR?

SAY, UM, YOU'RE NOT BY ANY CHANCE PART OF MS KELLY'S BAND OF HOOKERS ARE YOU? WOULDN'T I LOOK FOOLISH IF IT TURNED OUT YOU WERE A CHUBBY SOCIALITE WITH A 90 IQ AND BIG SQUEEZY TITS TO COMFORT POOR SOLDIERS ON THEIR RETURN FROM HEROIC STRUGGLES HITHER AND YON...
Petraeus-Jindal 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#804036 Nov 14, 2012
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>There are consequences to following the European model as Obama has been and will continue to do. You can see how well it is working for them or actually not working:
European workers stage austerity protests
40 groups from 23 countries are involved in Wednesday's demonstrations.
Workers across the European Union are staging a series of protests and strikes against rising unemployment and austerity measures.
'There is just no work'
Unions in Spain and Portugal started strikes at midnight to protest against austerity measures that have combined tax rises with cuts in salaries, pensions, benefits and social services.
Marchers came out late on Tuesday in Spain, where 25% are unemployed, the highest rate in Europe.
Armoured police buses have parked at Syntagma Square in front of parliament, ready for the expected arrival of thousands of demonstrators. This has been the location for most of the major clashes since Athens became the unofficial protest capital of Europe.
The usual propaganda war on the day of a general strike is under way. The unions say a large majority of the Spanish workforce are not working. The government says there is a considerable amount of economic activity, given that a strike has been called.
"I have two sons in my house, one is getting subsidies, the other has been at home for the last three years," said protesting housewife, Paqui Olmo.
"It is not that he doesn't want to work, there is just no work."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-203209...
American Suzuki Motors has laid off 675 employees and announced on Monday that they're suspending all American operations.
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST OBAMA!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804037 Nov 14, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republic of Texas didn't sign NAFTA - and the odds are that 95% of the 81k secession petitioners hate it even though half of them don't even know what it is.
Yeah, they probably think it's that chocolate stuff you spread on toast or something
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804038 Nov 14, 2012
DUBLIN -- The debate over legalizing abortion in Ireland has flared after a woman suffering from blood poisoning was refused a quick termination of her pregnancy and died in an Irish hospital.

Prime Minister Enda Kenny says he is awaiting findings from three investigations into the Oct. 28 death of Savita Halappanavar, a 31-year-old Indian national living in Galway since 2008.

Her husband says doctors diagnosed she was miscarrying one week before her death, then diagnosed blood poisoning, but repeatedly refused their pleas for a termination because the fetus still had a heartbeat. She died three days after the fetus died and its remains were surgically removed.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804039 Nov 14, 2012
Petraeus-Jindal 2016 wrote:
Michael Hervey has resigned as CEO of the Long Island Power Authority after taking responsibility for the failure to restore power to the area. President Obama immediately responded by asking him to serve as his new Secretary of Energy.
WELL, YOU THE ONE RUNNIN' AN ADULTERER AN' A RED DOT FO' PRESIDENT? DEBIL WOULDA THOUGHT THIS BE RIGHT UP YOU STREET?
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804040 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
DUBLIN -- The debate over legalizing abortion in Ireland has flared after a woman suffering from blood poisoning was refused a quick termination of her pregnancy and died in an Irish hospital.
Prime Minister Enda Kenny says he is awaiting findings from three investigations into the Oct. 28 death of Savita Halappanavar, a 31-year-old Indian national living in Galway since 2008.
Her husband says doctors diagnosed she was miscarrying one week before her death, then diagnosed blood poisoning, but repeatedly refused their pleas for a termination because the fetus still had a heartbeat. She died three days after the fetus died and its remains were surgically removed.
AYE, TIS WHAT T' GOOD LORD WOULDA WANTED SO... HE DON'T LIKE DOSE INDIAN TYPES NEITHER
Petraeus-Jindal 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#804041 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again. Blaminh Obama for not stopping all job losses from the minute he waled in the door.
According to you, it should have gone like this:
Nov 08 - 550,000 Jobs lost
Dec 08 - 650,000 jobs lost
Jan 09 - 750,000 jobs lost
Feb 09 zero jobs lost.
You just can't admit that the recession caused job losses until Obama shut them off through the stimulus bill.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
Because that would be honest. And we all know what a dishonest, lying POS you are.
GFY
Zero jobless claims have been reported from the Manhattan Unemployment office for two weeks straight now. Mayor Bloomberg has praised Obama for the substantial drop in new unemployment claims. Obama is expected to take credit for the unemployment drop in a speech later today. N.Y. democrats and Sec. of Labor Solis are singing Obama's praises. It appears the sluggish economy in N.Y. is rebounding.

(The power has been out at that office since Hurricane Sandy hit.)
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804042 Nov 14, 2012
BEGOD, THE SECESH WON' KNOW WHAT HIT 'EM. AFTER ALL T' BITCHIN' AN' MOANIN' NOWT THE BUGGERS WANT TO CARVE OFF A PIECE OF T' BEAST THEY KILLED THEMSELVES, SURE. AH, THE WONDER OF IT ALL!

AND, SURELY, THE PUBLIC WILL REACT FAVORABLY TOWARDS MORE SHENANIGANS FROM PISSY LOSERS, HA, HA! AYE, I MESELF HAVE HAD A MIND TO TAKE A WEE SHOT AT THEM - NOT WITH THEM - MEBBE HERE'S ME LUCKY CHARMS AT LAST!
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804043 Nov 14, 2012
CAROL, DEAR, YE'RE LOOKIN' A MITE QUEASY THIS MORNIN'... IS ANYTING WRONG, DEAR?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#804044 Nov 14, 2012
carol wrote:
When the majority of Americans vote for Marxist principles over Jeffersonian principles, it's time for states who want to secede to become sovreign nations.
It's what Jefferson would have done.
When the majority of Americans vote for Jacksonian principles over Jeffersonian elitism, its time for gullible, ignorant and obnoxious bigots, FOXites and Tea Partiers to stage traitorous antics to peevishly sensationalize and demonstrate their childish attitudes and further publicize their inabilities toward unity and cooperation in a republic.

That is NOT what Jefferson would have done.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804045 Nov 14, 2012
SURE, IT'S NOT THE CANCER A'GIN, D'YA RECKON?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#804046 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they probably think it's that chocolate stuff you spread on toast or something
Check out www.tampabay.com/ today's feature articles read like VF.

Ms Kelley and her sister are both batshyte crazy___I guess that the nations top military brass didn't notice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Mothra 48,603
World's Best Photo Art 12 min Zeke 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,987
ask amy 11-28 2 hr RACE 3
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Just Saying 54,529
Last Chance! 3 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 6 hr Imasport 142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago