Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236492 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#804185 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a doctor's appointment to get a prescription for the pill. Not all women can take the pill & require other, more expensive routes.
And here you are, now putting an income level before a person can have sex.
The point is not "should", the point is to make contraception more available.
More available means fewer abortions.
But there you go again, being too stupid to know that these are related.
the point your missing is that with the exception of rape there is no way to get pregnant or get someone pregnant without a persons choice of actions. Sex is not a need it is a desire ,if one can't aford to protect themselves they should be responible enough to not act . As an adult you should know there are many things you may desire but can not aford. Should someone else be forced to pay for everything one desires? If that's you're way of thinking, I desire a jet airplain,I don't need it,it won't harm me not to have it but you should buy it for me.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804186 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Deport them to where?. Homer being as irrational as those wanting to secede.
I don't care, anywhere. Fck em, Homer has no use for traitors.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#804187 Nov 14, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama the genius: borrows at 1.6% interest rates! Long term. To save the nation from Bush/Cheney morons!
They doubled the debt......borrowed $5 TRILLION
at higher rates.
hey hater?
Are you the cheerleader for secession?
Texas received $226 billion from the feds. Collected only $148 billion in fed taxes.
Texas gets more money from DC than they collect in state sales tax!
Are they a dead beat state?
I think Rick better tell the haters to pipe down. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! We need the DC dough y'all.
"Nobama the dummy"
"We need the DC dough y'all"? The dough you speak of is the taxpayers dough. We all realize that none of the dough came from you, you are not a taxpayer, you are one with your hand out a taxtaker.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#804188 Nov 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Well, to TEXICO, of course. Where else?
Geez.
Texico is in new mexico. Don't you loony left wingers realize you can't "deport" people to another state?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#804189 Nov 14, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>who'd know better than you?
Save it for your club members at the fort, you idiot.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#804190 Nov 14, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
"..out of himself.." huh. Anyway, of course she's qualified, she's black, she's got lying down pat, and she walks like a man. What's the problem?
John McCain didn't know who Sarah Palin was when he was "told" that she would be his running mate__John McCain was on the verge of puking as he introduced Palin to the nation. Cindy McCain was aghast as were the McCain daughters that McCain didn't play a larger role in A. VP selection and B. VP vetting.

McCain would have been better off to have Susan Rice than Sarah Palin for his 2008 running mate. McCain disqualified himself from qualifying others.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804191 Nov 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Carol, by now you must know Homer is hopelessly lost. I figured that out quite some time ago. You see most people do not know this, but years ago I helped out Homer in a very personal way. I actually donated a kidney to him and thought he would be most appreciative. Now, long after the fact, I realize this is not the case. Do you think it is fair that Homer is walking around with three kidneys and I only have one? It just captures the type of guy he is.
You are all in denial. He was a big government spender, granted amnesty to millions of illegals, corporate deregulation. He singelhandedly started the demise of the middle class. When 99% of us eventually all work at Walmart, we can thank Reagan.

He unlike Obama also had the luxury to lower interest rates which helped more than anything to spur the economy.

You people live in a fantasy world with regards to Reagan.

He set the wheels in motion for a lot of the issues we face today.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804192 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care, anywhere. Fck em, Homer has no use for traitors.
Calm down homer. I hear debil has a treat to help you relax.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#804193 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
Have you guys ever looked onto how that federal money us spent?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#804194 Nov 14, 2012
I think people who live in areas subject to flooding & especially flooding with seawater should NOT put their electrical boxes in the freaking basement and instead place them above any suspected flooding level.
carol

Orlando, FL

#804195 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
If this president were any other president, I would agree.

Colin Powell or even Hillary would do.

Just not this one. He's very bad for this country. I wish you could see that too.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#804196 Nov 14, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nobama the dummy"
"We need the DC dough y'all"? The dough you speak of is the taxpayers dough. We all realize that none of the dough came from you, you are not a taxpayer, you are one with your hand out a taxtaker.
Peace
KMA
How do you know?

I paid more in taxes than you ever earned in income!

Texas was the subject:

Rick Perry: Texas better pipe down! Texas gets more money from DC than Texas sends.

"Texas needs that DC dough y'all."

KEEP UP!

1.6% interest rate to save the nation? GENIUS!

YOU? <----- dipppppschhhiiiitttt!(gfy! ;)

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#804197 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>John McCain didn't know who Sarah Palin was when he was "told" that she would be his running mate__John McCain was on the verge of puking as he introduced Palin to the nation. Cindy McCain was aghast as were the McCain daughters that McCain didn't play a larger role in A. VP selection and B. VP vetting.
McCain would have been better off to have Susan Rice than Sarah Palin for his 2008 running mate. McCain disqualified himself from qualifying others.
Uh...so? Rice is a liar, she's black, and she walks like a man. Where does McCain, Palin (and by extension, Bush) enter into the picture?
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#804198 Nov 14, 2012
Obama isn’t concerned with the fiscal cliff and his 4 straight years of $1 trillion dollar deficits proves this. From CNBC: For many of the wealthy, 2012 is becoming a good year to sell. They’re worried about the “fiscal cliff,” which is when tax cuts expire and spending cuts are set to go into effect [...]

Obama Zombies…

Google: Government Spying and Censorship Exploding Under Obama
Google leaves out the fact that they also spy and spy for the government on individuals worldwide. From GoogleBlog: We think it’s important to shine a light on how government actions could affect our users. When we first launched the Transparency Report in early 2010, there wasn’t much data out there about how governments sometimes hamper the [...]

Putin: Obama Plans to Visit Russia
Now Obama can be flexible and sell out our missile defense system. From Weekly Standard: Russian president Vladimir Putin claims President Barack Obama is planning to visit Russia, the outlet RIA Novosti reports.“US President Barack Obama has confirmed plans to visit Russia at the invitation of his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, the Russian presi […]

US Deficit $120 Billion in October (1st Fiscal Month of 2013)…Up 22% From Last Year
Four more years. Wonder if a constitutional amendment that requires voters to pay for their candidate’s spending would make people really look at who they pick? From The Hill: The U.S. racked up a $120 billion deficit in October, the first month in fiscal 2013, the Treasury Department reported on Tuesday. The government spent $304 [...]

Walter E Williams – ObamaCare Nullification (Video)
Professor Williams explains the Founder’s vision of nullification and why it pertains to ObamaCare.

Rep. Chaffetz: Special Warrants Needed in Petraeus Probe Suggest FBI Found More Than Sex
The stench of this cover-up. From DefenseNews:…The FBI concluded Petraeus had violated no criminal laws nor threatened U.S. national security. So, the investigation was merely about a sexual relationship between a married CIA boss and his married biographer, and a potential relationship between a married Afghanistan war commander and a married Joint S […]

Go Figure: NBC Poll Says 53% Will Blame GOP if Government Goes Over Fiscal Cliff?

starnesblog.com
carol

Orlando, FL

#804199 Nov 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, the People have spoken. OF BY and FOR has been realized - yet again.
And that, Sister Kathyrn, is what scares the phooey out of the rest of us.

I just keep asking who are you people and where did you come from?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#804200 Nov 14, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are all in denial. He was a big government spender, granted amnesty to millions of illegals, corporate deregulation. He singelhandedly started the demise of the middle class. When 99% of us eventually all work at Walmart, we can thank Reagan.
He unlike Obama also had the luxury to lower interest rates which helped more than anything to spur the economy.
You people live in a fantasy world with regards to Reagan.
He set the wheels in motion for a lot of the issues we face today.
Bingo__at home and abroad.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#804201 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
I think people who live in areas subject to flooding & especially flooding with seawater should NOT put their electrical boxes in the freaking basement and instead place them above any suspected flooding level.
There’s one of those Silly Regulation government at Work!!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#804202 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get the memo? Obamacares is the law of the land.
along withobama poverty.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#804203 Nov 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down homer. I hear debil has a treat to help you relax.
Ok, calm
carol

Orlando, FL

#804204 Nov 14, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
David Petreaus has just announced that he WILL testify against Obama in the Benghazigate investigation. YOU'RE SCREWED OBAMA!. Nice try though.
They would have subpoenaed him anyway.

Hillary's in Australia wine tasting apparently.

She will get her subpoena too down under.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Scrutiny 189,892
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 53,602
abby 6-2 1 hr tiredofit 16
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 1 hr Magic Utah Uwear 55
amy 6-2 1 hr tiredofit 20
Crime161 murders in 151 days in Chicago - 46 in... 6 hr Jeff Davis 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cheftell 70,044
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]