Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#803866 Nov 13, 2012
You see that, carol? The l'il mouse end up back in the gutter. No surprise there, eh?
Obama Won Woo Hoo

Piscataway, NJ

#803867 Nov 13, 2012
A great boon for the middle class and the housing industry that has been suffering:

If you sell your house and make a profit, youíll likely be paying a new 3.8 percent tax on the gain.

The law includes about half a trillion dollars in tax hikes, including a new 3.8 percent tax on gains from selling any asset, including your home, small business, stocks or bonds, effective Jan. 1, 2013.

Thatís on top of capital-gains taxes and applies to any profit that pushes your income over $200,000.

These changes are spelled out in the 2,572-page law, but many more changes will be imposed by regulations YET TO BE WRITTEN.

The Obama administration is adding federal workers at a rapid pace (JOBS!!! WHOO HOO!!!) to churn out and enforce new rules.

The governmentís own projections say the cost of health-care administration ó bureaucrats telling doctors and patients what to do ó will soar from $29 billion when President Obama was first elected to $71 billion by 2020, some $40 billion dollars a year more in bureaucracy.

What a shame: Thatís enough money to buy private health plans for fully half of all Americans who are now uninsured because they canít afford it.

IT IS TOO EARLY TO SAY, TOLD YOU SO?:)
Obama Won Woo Hoo

Piscataway, NJ

#803869 Nov 13, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying Obama's biggest accomplishment is being black?
Do you mean half black?

His accomplishments have been less than 50%, but he be cool, so he be re-elected.

Romney was the sensible cardigan sweater. Obama was the midriff top that fat young girls wear. It doesn't hide the fat, but it makes them feel attractive.
Obama Won Woo Hoo

Piscataway, NJ

#803871 Nov 13, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The argument that she has the right to choose what happens to her own body is markedly flawed. The same ones who want to give a woman the right for an abortion would condemn women for smoking and fight what was her 'choice', clearly affecting her own body. In abortion, the baby is clearly separate in content and being than the mother. It is only riding with the mother for a few months. As Christians, we should protect the helpless, including the unborn individual as it grows. Why doesn't anyone expose that the reason for an abortion is simply selfishness? The mother's 'choice' is simply what inconvenience she wants to escape.
I believe the reason people call for abortion to be legal is, simply put, selfishness. The abortion occurs as the mother (maybe under other's pressure) does not want the baby. Others do not want to feel the guilt of not picking up the pieces to help an unwanted baby. They selfishly want to spend their money on themselves and their wants rather than to sacrifice some for unwanted or unsupported babies. The mother puts her own wants above the baby's needs.
Currently in medicine, we have advanced our technology and understanding to be able to care for and nourish very early premature infants, even into the second trimester. People easily agree they have rights but across town another, same gestational age infant is snatched from the mother's body in a horrific manner. Where should we draw the line? The only answer that can be medically supported is before conception.
It isn't just another 'procedure' in medicine. Having helped and performed many 'procedures', there is virtually nothing as disgusting as the suction causing ripping and destruction of formed placental and fetal tissue that occurs with an abortion, not to mention the pain imposed on the fetus being torn apart. This is not meant to be sensational, although it is. This is to make the point that medical 'procedures' are to fix a problem and nearly all are neat and clean with this exception. When physicians remove a uterus, for example, they do their best to remove it intact. Not so with an abortion. The goal is simple evacuation. Doctors are sworn to stand up for life and to minimize suffering for all patients. Those who perform abortions have violated the Hippocratic oath. They forget that the fetus is a patient too.
http://dutyisours.com/abortion.htm
GREAT post. In New York City, she can have her fetus removed at any time for any reason, but she can't put 16oz of a soft drink in her body.
Obama Won Woo Hoo

Piscataway, NJ

#803873 Nov 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
They're only still here, carol, because they feel badly fo' you. Debil feels badly fo' you too. But Debil a professional. He don' let his feelings get in the way of his responsibility. John Kerry do this; Barack Obama do that; liberals do everything... if you can jus' last long enough everything'll be ok. Hahahahahahahahahahah, no it won't, carol, this is your personal hell, designed specifically fo' you. Kiss it... g'head. Be a pro.
A pro be what your Mama might be.

Carol, with a lot of class, promotes conservative views on here every day. A thankless task, like teaching kids who rode the short bus.

After the election it might be dead, but conservatism is what founded this country. It has existed from day one. One need not invent strands to define conservatism.

Conservatism IS America. Delineating conservative strands is the same divide and conquer strategy liberalism usually employs.

The erosion of individual responsibility has allowed liberals to successfully divide Americans into factions and then to convince them to vote for whatever candidate promises to get them more money, more jobs, more retribution against other evil groups than the other candidate. A

Democracy will end when the people realize that they can vote themselves benefits from the government. The liberal philosophy promotes and demands just such a path.

Like the Palesntians or Iran, Liberalism is not content to coexist. Liberalism must present evil bad guys and then divide the classes into struggling against one side or the other.

Liberals promise to provide the solutions. "If only we can spend enough," "If only we can regulate enough," and "If we can only nationalize this industry or that," are all tenets of the liberal cause.

Liberalism has become a cancer to the American dream. Not the other way around. Witness the regions of the country controlled (ruled?) by liberals. New Orleans prior to Jindal, New York, California to name a few. They are all bankrupt. And they have all been governed by liberal policies for years. Their solution is not freeing their populations to invent, dream and endeavor. No, they are taxing the producers even more. Talk about old, failing policies, anyone need not look far to see the damage that liberal social policies have wrought.

November 2012. The cancer is winning. Carol, unlike the progressive degenerate and symptom of a failing society posting as "Debil," truly loves her country. She is a true Patriot.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803874 Nov 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
carol, I understand the intent of your wish but I don't want to be selling pencils and apples on the corner after the Boy Messiah takes the country on a flyin' leap off the fiscal cliff like Jimmy Jones would.
I still say give him the wheel and let him gun it.

We're going over anyway. If Republicans try and put up a roadblock, it will just prolong the stupor of Obama loyalism.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#803875 Nov 13, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will doo anything to destroy this country...
When he bowed to Saudi King, he showed his SUBMISSION TOWARDS ISLAM...he is American president...Saudi King didn't bow back...
I'm afraid, what he's going to do in his second term? If he gives Jerusalem to Palestinians ...???
If you remember, he went to visit all muslim countries and Turkey in 2009, but didn't go to Israel ...
prepare for more failure,. more borrowed welfare, borrowed food stamps, high unemployment, etc. Thank god or myself I'm immune from BO's crap..........
Blacks, even half blacks don't like jews or Israel..........
Lord Fetch

Chicago Heights, IL

#803876 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say give him the wheel and let him gun it.
We're going over anyway. If Republicans try and put up a roadblock, it will just prolong the stupor of Obama loyalism.
poor carol...palling around with fox types has left you kinda punch drunk...

i blame myself, i should have tried harder to save you
carol

Orlando, FL

#803877 Nov 13, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me what Obama has done for you.
He secured the killing of the unborn, gave women free contraceptives and will spend us into oblivion.

Nothing else that I'm aware of.

You'll hear crickets from the left, by the way.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#803879 Nov 13, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
Sex,Spies,Murder,Conspiracys,S candal,Democrats,Imagine
for one moment if all of the above was a Republican
FUBAR? Our corrupt media would have a feeding frenzy?
Nixon was Excoriated by them????
and Water Gate does not come
close!!
10 minutes on CBS news tonight about who might have been boinking who, nothing about Obama's malfeasance and incompetence in Libya.

It's only sex, right Mr. Clinton?
carol

Orlando, FL

#803882 Nov 13, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The argument that she has the right to choose what happens to her own body is markedly flawed. The same ones who want to give a woman the right for an abortion would condemn women for smoking and fight what was her 'choice', clearly affecting her own body. In abortion, the baby is clearly separate in content and being than the mother. It is only riding with the mother for a few months. As Christians, we should protect the helpless, including the unborn individual as it grows. Why doesn't anyone expose that the reason for an abortion is simply selfishness? The mother's 'choice' is simply what inconvenience she wants to escape.
I believe the reason people call for abortion to be legal is, simply put, selfishness. The abortion occurs as the mother (maybe under other's pressure) does not want the baby. Others do not want to feel the guilt of not picking up the pieces to help an unwanted baby. They selfishly want to spend their money on themselves and their wants rather than to sacrifice some for unwanted or unsupported babies. The mother puts her own wants above the baby's needs.
Currently in medicine, we have advanced our technology and understanding to be able to care for and nourish very early premature infants, even into the second trimester. People easily agree they have rights but across town another, same gestational age infant is snatched from the mother's body in a horrific manner. Where should we draw the line? The only answer that can be medically supported is before conception.
It isn't just another 'procedure' in medicine. Having helped and performed many 'procedures', there is virtually nothing as disgusting as the suction causing ripping and destruction of formed placental and fetal tissue that occurs with an abortion, not to mention the pain imposed on the fetus being torn apart. This is not meant to be sensational, although it is. This is to make the point that medical 'procedures' are to fix a problem and nearly all are neat and clean with this exception. When physicians remove a uterus, for example, they do their best to remove it intact. Not so with an abortion. The goal is simple evacuation. Doctors are sworn to stand up for life and to minimize suffering for all patients. Those who perform abortions have violated the Hippocratic oath. They forget that the fetus is a patient too.
http://dutyisours.com/abortion.htm
This one issue is leading the charge to our destruction.

How can anyone expect anything good to come from such disregard for human life?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#803884 Nov 13, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
So you, as a woman, do not care if tax payers pay for your contraceptives?
That is what you voted for!!
Do I gave to prove you wrong that the Democraric party said all you care about is contraceptives?
The "sister" was born with a built in contraceptive, her mug.lol
carol

Orlando, FL

#803885 Nov 13, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>poor carol...palling around with fox types has left you kinda punch drunk...
i blame myself, i should have tried harder to save you
Maybe you can push his foot down harder on the pedal.

I say get it over with. Only then can we pick up the pieces when people have finally regained their sanity.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#803886 Nov 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>You are godawful stupid! Are you a Liberal? Don't answer:}

You asked a poster why their data regarding black abortions doesn't match the data from the CDC. Well, gee wiz, sh*thead, if you are asking why the data doesn't match than it would naturally follow that you KNOW the CDC data in order to make that comparison.

And here you are asking me to show you the CDC data!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you a Liberal?...sorry...I already recognized you for what you are.

Here, boy. Play with the numbers. They are VERY high.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss58...
Boy? That's what you were begging me to call you last night. A man wouldn't have needed the orders I had to give to guide your substandard performance.

Additionally, boy-child, your reference from 2006 is far from current. Shall I update you and, thereby, school your lame azz as well? http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/t...

I'll let your remedial use of the English language go at this time. However, if you wanna play games with the grown-ups, you're going to have to step up a great deal.

You, dim-wit negative charge, are dismissed.

Next.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#803887 Nov 13, 2012
President Obama (I will not budge on tax policies). He stated that in 2010, I did this once, extend the Bush tax cuts for two years, and I will not do this again. Hi He Hi Ho its off the cliff we go. A recent poll, 53 percent say the Republicans will be the blame if we go off the fiscal cliff. Back to the Clinton years of budget surplus.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803889 Nov 13, 2012
When the majority of Americans vote for Marxist principles over Jeffersonian principles, it's time for states who want to secede to become sovreign nations.

It's what Jefferson would have done.
Lord Fetch

Chicago Heights, IL

#803890 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can push his foot down harder on the pedal.
I say get it over with. Only then can we pick up the pieces when people have finally regained their sanity.
ironic post of the day...do you like bananas? cuzzzzzzzzzzz.....
carol

Orlando, FL

#803894 Nov 13, 2012
Economists say that if the package of tax increases and spending cuts known as the "fiscal cliff" takes effect on Jan. 1 the economy will likely sink into a recession.

http://news.msn.com/politics/most-wouldnt-be-...

WASHINGTON - Everyone who pays income tax ó and some who don't ó will feel it.

The package of tax increases and spending cuts known as the "fiscal cliff" takes effect in January unless Congress passes a budget deal by then. The economy would be hit so hard that it would likely sink into recession in the first half of 2013, economists say.

And no matter who you are, it will be all but impossible to avoid the pain.

Middle income families would have to pay an average of about $2,000 more next year, the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center has calculated.

Up to 3.4 million jobs would be lost, the Congressional Budget Office estimates. The unemployment rate would reach 9.1 percent from the current 7.9 percent. Stocks could plunge. The nonpartisan CBO estimates the total cost of the cliff in 2013 at $671 billion.

....what say liberals?
Lord Fetch

Chicago Heights, IL

#803900 Nov 13, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
President Obama (I will not budge on tax policies). He stated that in 2010, I did this once, extend the Bush tax cuts for two years, and I will not do this again. Hi He Hi Ho its off the cliff we go. A recent poll, 53 percent say the Republicans will be the blame if we go off the fiscal cliff. Back to the Clinton years of budget surplus.
we don't have to do one single thing and up they go...boehner can't win...if he deals (like he wants to) the tea tards will have his job and if he doesn't...BAM! Pony the f*ck up 1%ers
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#803903 Nov 13, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol has gone completely off the deep end.
Totally agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min KiMare 50,648
food for thought 4 min reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 1 hr Sublime1 14
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 2 hr RACE 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]