Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803985 Nov 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Revere must rolling over in his grave. Speaking of rolling over, what's up with your giants? Obama give them a pep talk or something?
The Giants are suffering from fatigue and distress due to the lack of any response to their storm ravaged communities by Obama or FEMA.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#803986 Nov 14, 2012
According to the web site Zillow, the White House is worth 283 million dollars. When Mitt Romney heard that he said, "You mean I could have just bought it."
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803987 Nov 14, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The number of partial birth abortions in this country pales in comparison to the number of women who died as a result of illegal abortion in any trimester. Don't tell me you're not callous about their human lives, or the lives of the children they bear if they don't abort - your every post on the subject intimates that you not only place the life of the fetus over hers, but that you couldn't possibly care less about the life these children are born to. Once they're born, your eyes weep over the next fetus, and if you had your way, the net society throws to catch them once they leave the womb, would leave your precious wallet untouched.
You are pro-fetus......not pro-life.
All a ghetto-rat has to do perform an abortion at home is take a few Ex-Lax.
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803988 Nov 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying Obama's biggest accomplishment is being black?
And he's only half-assed at that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#803989 Nov 14, 2012
Partisan Journalists Are Following the Money All Too Literally

The right-wing media’s disconnect from reality in the 2012 election was fed by its financial dependence on the growing partisan economy.

Sifting through the wreckage of the 2012 election, conservatives are realizing the price of staying inside their cocoon. The unskewed polls, the partisan cheerleading and complaints about the MSM’s liberal bias, the rigid think-tank reinforcement—it all led the right into a state of denial about the election, and a disconnect from modern American culture.

Perhaps the most powerful driver of this galloping group-think? Money.

The rise of partisan media has created financial incentives for columnists, pundits, and pollsters to try and please ideological employers with pronouncements that resonate with the faithful. After all, nothing gets clicks like confirmation bias.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...

Dick Morris is a prime example of a partisan hack posing as a pollster and analyst, and as part of his mea culpa for publically predicting a landslide for Mitt Romney he essentially admitted to Sean Hannity that he was trying to create his own reality-distortion field:“There was a period of time when the Romney campaign was falling apart, people were not optimistic, nobody thought there was a chance of victory and I felt that it was my duty at that point to go out and say what I said.” This is a naked admission that his political analysis is little more than partisan propaganda —and yet what’s most striking is how dog-bites-man it seems, an acknowledgement of the obvious.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#803990 Nov 14, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
According to the web site Zillow, the White House is worth 283 million dollars. When Mitt Romney heard that he said, "You mean I could have just bought it."
He could buy your ass for twice what your worth and sell you for half price all day everyday and not even think about it , you ghetto rat trash .

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#803991 Nov 14, 2012
Petraeus-Rubio 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>All a ghetto-rat has to do perform an abortion at home is take a few Ex-Lax.
I have news. Your racist crap you post here is not funny, it's pathetic.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#803992 Nov 14, 2012
Phrase of the day "diplomatic immunity."
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803993 Nov 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Look beneath your bed tonight. Sean Hannity could be there planting a radioactive pile to slowly kill you in your sleep. Rush Limbaugh has probably poisoned your water supply and Sarah Palin is going to try seducing you in your sleep.
It's a jungle out there for paranoid Liberal conspiracy theorists.
Don't look in the mirror. There might be a conspiracy theorists in there coming to get you, too.
And the Weather Channel, which is owned by Bain Capital, caused hurricane Sandy to strike the east coast just before the election in order to suppress voter turnout. It was just another attempt by Republicans to disenfranchise black voters.
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803994 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your mouth still dry from doing all that spitting at the Veteran's Day parades?
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803995 Nov 14, 2012
moshx wrote:
Over 600,000 signatures have been placed across the nation to seceede.with 27 days left to sign. the libs called them a handfull of wackos 3 days ago now its starting to look like a patroit army.
I wonder which country the new state of Puerto Rico will choose to become part of?

Loysville, PA

#803996 Nov 14, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> condoms 50cents. The pill $18 a month if your not capabable of funding your own sex life then keep you're pants on. If you don't want anyone to have any say over your actions then don't demand others pay for the results of your actions.
You need a doctor's appointment to get a prescription for the pill. Not all women can take the pill & require other, more expensive routes.

And here you are, now putting an income level before a person can have sex.

The point is not "should", the point is to make contraception more available.

More available means fewer abortions.

But there you go again, being too stupid to know that these are related.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#803997 Nov 14, 2012
On Election Day, Republicans Suffered Consequences of Voter Suppression Strategy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/donna-brazile/r...
Naija boy Nigerian born

Birmingham, UK

#803998 Nov 14, 2012
NIGERIAN BOY should be next!!!!!!!
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#803999 Nov 14, 2012
TSM wrote:
America voted to continue Incompetence!! The WH has argue that the President wasn’t aware of Fast and Furious, he wasn’t aware of the attacks prior to 9/11 on Benghazi and now Petraeus, Liberals/Democrats either this President is Totally Incompetent or it’s a Cover-up!!
Fast and Furious was Eric Holder's fault. Benghazi was Hillary Clinton's fault. The Petraeus scandal was the FBI's fault. That's why he's known as the Blamer-in-Chief.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#804000 Nov 14, 2012
In 2009, Gov. Perry supported a State House resolution to secede and made comments at a rally alluding to an independent Texas.

But on Tuesday his spokesman said he "shares the frustration many Americans have with our federal government" but he "believes in the greatness of our union and nothing should be done to change it."

"People are free to do whatever people wanna do. We got a great country, and I full well expect us to get to focused on the work at hand which is keeping the economy strong in Texas," Perry later said.

President Obama might have to respond to the new secession movement because he promised to respond to any petition on the "We The People" website that garnered at least 25,000 signatures.

But given that there are also now petitions on the website calling for Austin to secede from the state and remain in the union and for anyone who signs the secession petitions to be deported, the Internet phenomena may not be taken seriously.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20088140/gov-pe...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#804001 Nov 14, 2012
Up With Louisiana Secession!

I, for one, support the grassroots petition calling on Louisiana to secede from the United States. Why should we settle for always being No. 49 or No. 50 among U.S. states when we could be the No. 1 nation in the Caribbean?

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...

Loysville, PA

#804002 Nov 14, 2012
Petraeus-Rubio 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Is your mouth still dry from doing all that spitting at the Veteran's Day parades?
Keep guessing. I'm not the one who hid from the draft, you did.

I'm not the one posting racial slur after racial slur, that would be you.

One chickensh*t racist f*ck.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#804003 Nov 14, 2012
New petition: Deport everyone who wants to secede

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20...
Petraeus-Rubio 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#804004 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: What's a positive thing that ghetto-rats have in common?
A: HIV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 19 min Hatti_Hollerand 387
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 20 min boundary painter 1,322
Ask Amy 11-23 25 min boundary painter 2
Abby 11-23 30 min boundary painter 2
The Brown family are good christian Godly peopl... 31 min USAToday News 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min SpaceBlues 48,425
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 36 min boundary painter 694
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 180,634
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:47 am PST

ESPN 7:47AM
RG III faces hook if ineffective, sources say