Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1225064 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804040 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
DUBLIN -- The debate over legalizing abortion in Ireland has flared after a woman suffering from blood poisoning was refused a quick termination of her pregnancy and died in an Irish hospital.
Prime Minister Enda Kenny says he is awaiting findings from three investigations into the Oct. 28 death of Savita Halappanavar, a 31-year-old Indian national living in Galway since 2008.
Her husband says doctors diagnosed she was miscarrying one week before her death, then diagnosed blood poisoning, but repeatedly refused their pleas for a termination because the fetus still had a heartbeat. She died three days after the fetus died and its remains were surgically removed.
AYE, TIS WHAT T' GOOD LORD WOULDA WANTED SO... HE DON'T LIKE DOSE INDIAN TYPES NEITHER
Petraeus-Jindal 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#804041 Nov 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again. Blaminh Obama for not stopping all job losses from the minute he waled in the door.
According to you, it should have gone like this:
Nov 08 - 550,000 Jobs lost
Dec 08 - 650,000 jobs lost
Jan 09 - 750,000 jobs lost
Feb 09 zero jobs lost.
You just can't admit that the recession caused job losses until Obama shut them off through the stimulus bill.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
Because that would be honest. And we all know what a dishonest, lying POS you are.
GFY
Zero jobless claims have been reported from the Manhattan Unemployment office for two weeks straight now. Mayor Bloomberg has praised Obama for the substantial drop in new unemployment claims. Obama is expected to take credit for the unemployment drop in a speech later today. N.Y. democrats and Sec. of Labor Solis are singing Obama's praises. It appears the sluggish economy in N.Y. is rebounding.

(The power has been out at that office since Hurricane Sandy hit.)
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804042 Nov 14, 2012
BEGOD, THE SECESH WON' KNOW WHAT HIT 'EM. AFTER ALL T' BITCHIN' AN' MOANIN' NOWT THE BUGGERS WANT TO CARVE OFF A PIECE OF T' BEAST THEY KILLED THEMSELVES, SURE. AH, THE WONDER OF IT ALL!

AND, SURELY, THE PUBLIC WILL REACT FAVORABLY TOWARDS MORE SHENANIGANS FROM PISSY LOSERS, HA, HA! AYE, I MESELF HAVE HAD A MIND TO TAKE A WEE SHOT AT THEM - NOT WITH THEM - MEBBE HERE'S ME LUCKY CHARMS AT LAST!
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804043 Nov 14, 2012
CAROL, DEAR, YE'RE LOOKIN' A MITE QUEASY THIS MORNIN'... IS ANYTING WRONG, DEAR?

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#804044 Nov 14, 2012
carol wrote:
When the majority of Americans vote for Marxist principles over Jeffersonian principles, it's time for states who want to secede to become sovreign nations.
It's what Jefferson would have done.
When the majority of Americans vote for Jacksonian principles over Jeffersonian elitism, its time for gullible, ignorant and obnoxious bigots, FOXites and Tea Partiers to stage traitorous antics to peevishly sensationalize and demonstrate their childish attitudes and further publicize their inabilities toward unity and cooperation in a republic.

That is NOT what Jefferson would have done.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804045 Nov 14, 2012
SURE, IT'S NOT THE CANCER A'GIN, D'YA RECKON?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#804046 Nov 14, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they probably think it's that chocolate stuff you spread on toast or something
Check out www.tampabay.com/ today's feature articles read like VF.

Ms Kelley and her sister are both batshyte crazy___I guess that the nations top military brass didn't notice.
Petraeus-Jindal 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#804047 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, YOU THE ONE RUNNIN' AN ADULTERER AN' A RED DOT FO' PRESIDENT? DEBIL WOULDA THOUGHT THIS BE RIGHT UP YOU STREET?
At least they both have decent taste in women, unlike Obama and his vodka-swilling fat-ass Moochelle.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804048 Nov 14, 2012
Mais Oui, monsieur, eet ees the can-cer for su-re. You see how she ees seeting, hunched over, white in zee face, as eef she were... how you say?... add-led? Per-haps we should call zee, 911?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#804049 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
CAROL, DEAR, YE'RE LOOKIN' A MITE QUEASY THIS MORNIN'... IS ANYTING WRONG, DEAR?
lol
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804050 Nov 14, 2012
Petraeus-Jindal 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Zero jless claims have been reported from the hattan ployment offeeks straight now. Mayoberg has praisema for the substial drop in new unoyment claims. ma is expected to take credit for the unemployment drop in a speech later today. crats and Sec. of bor s are singing Obama's praises. It appears the sluggish economy in N.Y. is rebounding.
(The ower has been out at that office since candy hit.)
You re-mind zee Debil of zee fat child with zee bulging thighs under cheap shorts running through zee tall grass with glasses soooo thick they display large dark orbs where normal-ly eyes would be, crash-ing over zee butterflies, squashing rabbits an zee other small animals in your mad rush for zee croissant made with zee rich, cream-ery, but-ter!
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804051 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>At least they both have decent taste in women, unlike Obama and his vodka-swilling fat-ass Moochelle.
And what? You do not like zee, vod-ka? Eet is be-cause you drink zat American swill! Oh, eet ees zee wo-man you don't like, eh, you sly dog? Oh no, you sim-oly haven't been in zee room with her, spo-ken with her, she ees, per-fection, let me tell you!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#804052 Nov 14, 2012
Well we had the Teflon Don,(Gotti)

Now we have the Teflon Potus,Thanks

In the Tank Media,and all your Corrupt

Orgs..Not to forget Soros of course!!
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804053 Nov 14, 2012
And, yes, the cra-zeee wo-men, zey are strang-ly attract-tive, non? Eet ees be-cause you don' know ex-act-ly what zey will do next!
Hans

New York, NY

#804054 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>Zero jobless claims have been reported from the Manhattan Unemployment office for two weeks straight now. Mayor Bloomberg has praised Obama for the substantial drop in new unemployment claims. Obama is expected to take credit for the unemployment drop in a speech later today. N.Y. democrats and Sec. of Labor Solis are singing Obama's praises. It appears the sluggish economy in N.Y. is rebounding.
(The power has been out at that office since Hurricane Sandy hit.)
In the city that never sleeps, you can get free birth control and free abortion because no one has a right to tell a woman what she can do to her body. However, she is not allowed to drink a 16oz sized soda.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804055 Nov 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Check out www.tampabay.com/ today's feature articles read like VF.
Ms Kelley and her sister are both batshyte crazy___I guess that the nations top military brass didn't notice.
I am guess-ing they were not look-ing at zere minds, eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#804056 Nov 14, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You re-mind zee Debil of zee fat child with zee bulging thighs under cheap shorts running through zee tall grass with glasses soooo thick they display large dark orbs where normal-ly eyes would be, crash-ing over zee butterflies, squashing rabbits an zee other small animals in your mad rush for zee croissant made with zee rich, cream-ery, but-ter!
So where is your next show? Free tickets?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#804057 Nov 14, 2012
Florida Governor Rick Scott, one of the most outspoken critics of President Obama's health care law, signaled Tuesday that he may be ready to drop his longstanding opposition to Obamacare.

In an interview with the Associated Press, the Republican said that he is willing to negotiate with the federal government on implementing the new program.

"The election is over and President Obama won," Scott said. "I'm responsible for the families of Florida. If I can get to yes, I want to get to yes."

"I don't think anyone involved in trying to improve health care should say 'no, no, no,'" Scott continued. "Let's have a conversation."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/rick...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#804058 Nov 14, 2012
CunningLinguist wrote:
WHEW!
All this silly talk about abortion...
I find this rather odd because in that silliest of all books aka TheBible... abortion is a regular thing and fully supported by the god enshrined within its pages.
Doesn't any Xtian ever bother to read this book?
Fer crying out loud, practically every atheist has read it cover to cover!
Shall we review what so many Xtian's choose to casually ignore?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cq3U09DeKpgXX
You 'maybe' a Cumming Linguist'? but a biblical scholar you're not?
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#804059 Nov 14, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
Well we had the Teflon Don,(Gotti)
Now we have the Teflon Potus,Thanks
In the Tank Media,and all your Corrupt
Orgs..Not to forget Soros of course!!
'Soros?' Ees this some new fla-vor of cow sperm I am un-fam-eeliar with? Oh! You mean zee man! I am so sor-ree! I was theenking you were hun-gry again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min FastandFurious 188,021
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 53,078
Dear Abby 5-6-15 7 hr Julie 6
Ask Amy 5-6-15 12 hr Mister Tonka 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr helpful explainer 99,415
News Chicago signs compare homeless to rodents 13 hr YesRodentsAll 3
Bill Clinton's Wife. 13 hr BlindHelenKeller 9
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]