Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
743,481 - 743,500 of 1,099,857 Comments Last updated 40 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#803578 Nov 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you figured out yet that FOX is lying to you?
Haven't you figured out yet that the Boy Messiah is lying to you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#803579 Nov 13, 2012
I know I'm going straight to hell for laughing, but I just can't help myself lol
TSM

El Paso, TX

#803580 Nov 13, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is a fkn mess.
Clean it up.
Tried and Fail… Stuck with Four more years of “Dog and Pony Show”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#803581 Nov 13, 2012
Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
drama queen
Blind Bat

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#803582 Nov 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that men cheating is not tied to either party.
Face it, men have a brain & a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time.
Some men are hounds out there sniffing everything in sight & some are just unable to resist the temptations put in front of them.
Sometimes sh*t just happens & two people fall in love.
Good to know romance isn't dead lol
carol

Orlando, FL

#803583 Nov 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Damnit, dumb carol, I didn't think you could get any more ignorant, but apparently there's not bottom to you. Have you also started listening to Rush? Do you see no illogical reasoning in your nattering diatribe? Wouldn't free birth control obviate the need for most abortions?(You reichies can't use the term fetus to save your lives, right?)
There is a big difference between having prescription insurance cover birth control and providing government-provided birth control. Don't you want your insurance to pay for your medical needs? Do you even pay for you own insurance. Frankly, I know you know nothing about "liberal women" and doubt you know anything about being a woman at all.(BTW, the word is spelled epitome, Dummy. Tell us some more about your illustrious careers.)
You reelected a president who has no reservations whatsoever about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck into the back of its neck.

You must be proud.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#803585 Nov 13, 2012
moshx wrote:
65,000 names so far on the texas petition to seceede.
I hope they're planning for a huge influx of new Texans if they succeed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#803586 Nov 13, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I would start with the traitors, at least the illegals will pick vegetables. Traitors are completely worthless.
Atleast I know where you stand .
carol

Orlando, FL

#803587 Nov 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not create a society of victims.
Of course he did. He didn't want to let a good crisis go to waste. He saw big government written all over it.

It's why millions still don't have jobs and millions more are still government dependent.

It's only going to get worse. Brace yourself.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#803588 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously planning to move to Texas? You do know Texas is right next to <gasp> Mexico, don't you???
carol

Orlando, FL

#803589 Nov 13, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You money grubbing, war mongering miserable liar have no idea about Christianity. And just shut up about Sandy relief . You are as ignorant about tht as everything else.
Btw...why don't you and your family follow the advice you give others.... stop mooching off of others.
The whole fox gang is a laughing stock.
Calm down, Jean. You're going to bust a vein.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#803590 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You reelected a president who has no reservations whatsoever about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck into the back of its neck.
You must be proud.
Do you have a link for that? The "no reservations about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of the neck" part. Because your statement makes it sound like Obama just runs through hospital maternity wards randomly poking newborns with his never ending supply of scissors he just happens to have handy.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803591 Nov 13, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche.....Carol 's blind lying allegiance is mind boggling.
But your blind allegiance in reelecting a president who has no reservations whatsoever about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck into the back of its neck isn't mindboggling?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#803592 Nov 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you figured out yet that FOX is lying to you?
No, but we've figured out you like being lied to by your fellow idiots.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#803593 Nov 13, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a GOOD IDEA (since you're into the yelling) is for you to check your facts. See you're a newbie so you're a little bit behind on the homework. Take a few hours and reread the schooling that has been given to you and yours in previous postings. Once you have the FACTS and can speak with some CLARITY and RATIONAL SENSE you may enter this adult discussion.
Until then...YOUR ideas are no bueno.
"schooling'? Great idea, let;s go into a discussion then. You start the "schooling", just have some patience with me, because I am not always able to be logged on as I got work as well. Please, if you are SOOOO well-versed, then you have nothing to lose by entering a REAL discusion with me, right?

Bottom line: Another condescending, mad and angry liberal still on a victory lap, hehe. Take another one you. In comparison to 1917, the mobility of "the rich" is much more efficient today, so there are only so many more limits to what you can get hold off that's mine.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#803594 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Say goodbye to 65,000 traitors. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#803595 Nov 13, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link for that? The "no reservations about killing a baby coming out of the birth canal with a pair of scissors stuck in the back of the neck" part. Because your statement makes it sound like Obama just runs through hospital maternity wards randomly poking newborns with his never ending supply of scissors he just happens to have handy.
25 million Texans are not going to agree with 65,000 jackwagons. Unlike these 65,000 most Texans are loyal Americans.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803596 Nov 13, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
He not only supports partial birth abortion but voted to deny a born alive baby from a botched abortion medical attention in the Illinois Senate.

Look it up yourself. I'm tired of having to educate liberals just so you can ignore it again.
carol

Orlando, FL

#803597 Nov 13, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Say goodbye to 65,000 traitors. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
I see it more as a patriotic duty. You can go down with the ship if you want to.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#803599 Nov 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he did. He didn't want to let a good crisis go to waste. He saw big government written all over it.
It's why millions still don't have jobs and millions more are still government dependent.
It's only going to get worse. Brace yourself.
How?

Did he create welfare?
Did he create food stamps?
Did he create the free phone program?
Did he create unemployment compensation?
Did he create Medicaid?

Did he create the recession that threw millions out pf work?

If you think the answer to any of the above us yes,. then you are dumber than I thought.

The truth, not that you know what that means, is that the recession drove unemployment to 10.2%.

Obama has brought that down & in the process created millions of jobs.

How is that creating victims?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min danetoo 68,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,948
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 30 min Corrupt Democrats 1,902
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Obskeptic 177,350
The monkey in the room 45 min hands on AR 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 3 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••